That Did Not Just Happen...

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8djdp_PZzM [Yesh <3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Teddy Oppa, can you cover for me a little longer?" You asked Teddy.

"Sure. No problem." Teddy agreed.

"Thanks. Now, I'm gonna go. When I come back I wanna see the majority of the recording done. And if you do get it all done, I'll treat you guys for dinner. Annyeong~" You said before walking out.


[At Cube. Time - 3:45 p.m.]

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm here to se-" You began.

"Jae, over here." KiKwang exclaimed waving over to you.

"Joehsonghapnida." You apologized to the lady at the front desk, bowing before walking over to KiKwang.

"What am I here for?" You asked slightly annoyed.

"President Hong wants to talk to you." Doojoon answered.

"I know that, but why?"

"He wants to see if you'll be a soloist here." JunHyung said.

"If that's the case, then I can't." You answered sighing.

"You can't or you won't?" Doojoon asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Can't. I already made up my decision when I was coming here." You answered.

"Really? Where are you planning to debut?" KiKwang asked.

"Brand New Stardom. I was planning to get a three year contract to see how things go and if things don't go well, I'm going to switch companies." You explained.

"Well then...I guess you don't have to see President Hong anymore..." JunHyung said sighing.

"Mworago? Waeyo?" You asked confused.

"He wanted us to confront you about it first." KiKwang said.

"Ah..I can go tell him in person though."

"Gwaenchana. I'll go tell him. You should go see the rest of Beast though. We haven't seen you since you left Japan." Doojoon said.

"But-"

"We didn't talk to you much at the party remember?" KiKwang cut you off.

"Right..." You muttered.

"You guys go take her to the practice room. I'll go tell President about her decision." Doojoon instructed KiKwang and JunHyung.

"Ne." The two said leading you to Beast's practice room.

"So...Are you planning on getting back with HyunSeung anytime soon?" KiKwang asked you.

"Why is everyone asking me that?" You asked sighing.

"Because everyone knows you two belong with each other." JunHyung said rolling his eyes.

"So are you?" KiKwang asked you.

"Nan molla..." You muttered as the three of you arrived at the practice room.

"Omo! Noona!" YoSeob and DongWoon exclaimed running up to you and hugging you.

"I'm not your Noona! I'm younger than you guys!" You groaned in frustration.

"But you told us you were older than me when we first met." DongWoon said.

"But I recently found out I'm not." You said sitting on the floor.

"How recent?" YoSeob asked.

"A month ago. Where's HyunSeung?"

"He's...busy." The guys said avoiding your gaze.

"What are you guys hiding now?" You asked glancing at them before looking at the ceiling.

"A lot but you won't know until a month or two." YoSeob said grinning.

"O..kay..." You said unsure as your phone rang. "Yoboseyo?"

"Can you come back now? We want to finish recording and all we have to do is record your parts. Oh! And Hyung said Cho PD wants to talk to you tomorrow." Minki said through the phone.

"Eum. Araso. I'll be right there." You said closing your eyes.

"Oh and Leo's here too." Taehoon added taking the phone from Minki.

"Omo! Chincha?!" You exclaimed quickly sitting up.

"Ne. But he wants food so you better get something for him when you come back." Minjung said taking the phone away from Taehoon.

"Yah! That's my phone!" You heard Minki yell faintly in the background.

"Ne. I will! Anything for my baby! I'll be right there! Annyeong~!" You said happily, hanging up.

"Woah. You have a baby?" JunHyung asked holding you back from leaving the room.

"Aniyo~! That's absurd." You said laughing. "Leo's my white lion cub."

"You have a lion?!" Beast exclaimed shocked as you walked over to the door and opened it while you looked at the guys chuckling.

"It's a cub. Anyways, I'm gonna g-" You began turning your head forward and crashing against someone.

 

 

...Someone's lips...

 

 

Beast's eyes went wide as they saw who was at the door.

"J-Joehsonghapnida!" You apologized quickly bowing, then immediately running out.

"Oh...my gosh..." Beast said jaw dropped.

"That did not just happen..." YoSeob said gaping at the person at the door.


[At YG Ent. Time - 5:00 p.m.]

". . ." You cursed pacing back at forth in the recording room.

"Will you calm down and record already?" Taehoon asked glancing over at you as he was texting.

"Fine." You mumbled getting in the booth.

'Finally!' The twins thought sighing in relief.

After you all finished recording, Fate headed to the dorm and decided to order take out.

"So you just turned your head and you kissed?" Minki asked astonished.

"Yeah. That's how it went." You said feeding Leo.

"Wow. How did it feel?" Minjung asked causing you all to look at her weird.

‘What the hell?’ You, Taehoon and Minki thought staring at Minjung.

"What? I was asking as if she felt the spark she did the first time they kissed."

"Oh~" You all said in understanding.

"So how was it?" Minjung asked.

"Indescribable. All of his kisses are. I miss him..." You admitted sighing and laying you head on the table pushing the take out box away.

"Go apologize and take him back." Taehoon commanded. "Also, are you gonna eat that?"

"Go ahead, fatty." You told Taehoon then wailed, "And…I can't just apologize after what just happened a couple hours ago!"

"Just do it." Taehoon said rolling his eyes.

"But weren't you the one who said I'm better off with Woohyun?" You asked with an eyebrow raised.

"That was before you kissed HyunSeung."

"Anyways, I'm gonna go get some sleep. I'll see you guys in the morning." You said getting up and walking upstairs.

“Yah! You didn’t say whether or not you’re going to apologize and get back with him!” Taehoon exclaimed which you ignored.


[In the Morning. Time - 6:45 a.m.]

Neoye sajineul taeweodo bwasseo
Naesoke nameun neodo jiwasseo
Geuraedo gyesok ni moseub saengg-

"What the , Yukwon?" You growled annoyed.

"Cho PD wants to see you. Mianhae for waking you up." Yukwon apologized.

"Gwaenchana. Tell him I'll see him at ten or eleven. It's my day off and I want sleep." You grumbled.

"Araso."

"Do you wanna go out for a drink with me later?"

"Get Kyung to go with you."

"Waeyo? It's more fun with you." You complained.

"Go back to sleep. I'll talk to you when you come over here."

"Araso. Good bam~" You said hanging up.

A couple hours later, you woke up to find yourself alone in the dorm.

Bzzzt.

From: Minki Monkey

Maknae~ ㅋㅋㅋ
Sorry for leaving you in the dorm by yourself.
But it's our day off so Mina and I went to visit family.
Uh...See you later? Annyeong~!

From: Mini Minjung

Yong Leader~ ㅋㅋㅋ
Mino Oppa and I went to visit our family today.
Sorry for leaving you at the dorm alone.
If you're wondering where Taehoon is, ask him.
Uhm....Annyeong~ stay safe!

'Of course...No one ever knows where Taehyuk is...' You thought chuckling.

Bzzt.

From: Taehyukie Oppa <3

Jae, I'm pretty sure the twins texted you already telling you where they are.
So I'm now texting you where I am too since I know you get lonely when no one tells you where they're going.
You know, like Yesungie Hyung. I think you spent too much time with him in the past.
ㅋㅋㅋ~
I already visited family and they told me to tell you they said hi and they want you to visit.
My Hyung’s wondering if you’re single yet…I told him no. :P
So....Annyeo- wait no. See you later~
P.S. I'm going to go see Bora today. Wish me luck! ;)

'Hm? Bora, huh? Kyopta.' You thought texting the three back chuckling before getting into the shower.

After you showered, changed, and ate, you grabbed you bag that contained your iPad, MacBook, phones and an extra pair of clothes.

Bzzt.

From: Kitty Kwon

You're coming over now, right? ^^
I'm bored~ plus it's already ten fifteen!
Cho PD is waitinggg! >.<'
Ppppppaaaaaallllllliiiiiii!!!!! [Pali!]
I'll see you later~ Annyeong~! :3

To: Kitty Kwon.

Ne. I'm getting in my car now.
Tell Cho PD I'm going to make a stop really quick.
I'll see you soon. Annyeong~!

After sending the text, you immediately got in your car and drove off to Brand New Stardom.


Another day of no homework~ Meaning another update for chu~!
Lol. Taehoon/Taehyuk’s Hyung likes you XD
But don’t worry, he’s not really in the story.
Anyways, you’re off to Brand New Stardom~
Hope you liked the chapter ^^
Comments? :3

Lol Hoya looks like JunHyung XDD