What The Is Up With The Nicknames?!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4IJN8zOsU4 [Words can’t explain what I’m feeling ^^]


~~ Recap ~~

"What are we going to do about their relationship now? She doesn't know that Hyung was drunk that night and last night." YoSeob said sighing.

"Don't forget, Fate would stick with her since they don't think HyunSeung is good for her now." Doojoon sighed.

“Plus the fact she just saw him with Noona…” KiKwang added yawning.

"We'll think of something to save their relationship. Hyung is a wreck without her. He’s been out drinking a lot too. Who knows how long he can deal with this." DongWoon said going to the kitchen looking for food.


[With You. Time - 10:30 a.m.]

'Time to make brunch for these lazy people.' You thought opening a door quietly with grocery bags in hand.

You quickly put the groceries down and ran to the door to make sure it closed quietly so it wouldn't wake the people in the dorm.

'Oh my gosh. This feels like mission impossible.' You thought grabbing the groceries and walking to the kitchen.

After an hour of cooking, you heard something shuffle in one of the rooms.

'Good thing I just finished cooking.' You thought quietly walking to the room where you heard the shuffling.

"Noona?" You heard a deep voice say.

"Shh." You softly shushed him putting a finger to your lips and walked towards him.

"What are you doing here?" He groggily asked whispering.

"I made food for you guys. It's in the kitchen. So you should start eating before I wake the other guys up." You told him whispering.

"Araso, Noona." He tiredly said getting up from his bunk.

"Jihoonie, how's Yukwon?" You asked him.

"Go wake him up. I'm sure he'll be delighted to see you, Noona. You two were always a good cou- I mean friends." P.O said before walking out so he could eat.

You follow P.O out of his room and went over to where Zico was sleeping.

"Jiho-ah, Ireona." You said waking Zico up.

"This is just a dream. Noona isn't really here..." Zico murmured.

"Jiho, Noona's actually here and she made brunch for you guys." You said lightly chuckling.

"Mworago? Noona?" Zico grumbled getting up.

"Annyeong, Jiho. Food's in the kitchen. Jihoonie's already eating." You said moving onto the next bunk.

"Araso. By the way, you look good today. I especially like your hair, Noona. We look like siblings now." Zico said grinning.

"Komawo. Jiho." You said ruffling his hair before he walked out.

"Anytime Noona. Just get together with Yukwon Hyung already." He said winking at you and walking out of his bunk.

"Y-Yah!" You yelled waking B-Bomb and Jaehyo.

"Jae?" The two groggily said waking up.

"Oh..Annyeong, Oppas. Food's in the kitchen. You better hurry up and get some before the maknaes eat it all." You said walking out of the room to go back to P.O's.

"Komawo, Jae." They guys said before you walked in P.O's shared room.

"Taetae, Ireona." You said shaking Taeil before proceeding to wake Kyung. "Kyungie, Ireona."

"Mworago?" Taeil grumbled rubbing his eyes.

"Guys, let's eat. The food's waiting to be eaten." You said patting Kyung's cheeks.

"Morning, Jae. You're a pretty sight to wake up to." Kyung cheesily said.

"Loser. I'm surprised you can be this cheesy in the morning." You said giggling. "You two should go eat. The others are eating already."

"Araso. What about Yukwon?" Taeil asked.

"I'm going to wake him up now." You said walking over to his bunk.

"With your lips?" Kyung asked grinning.

"No, with my hands." You said.

"You're gonna-"

"No, you ert." You said rolling your eyes. "Taetae, can you drag him out?"

"Sure. Have fun with Yukwon." Taeil said winking at you before dragging Kyung and closing the door behind him on the way out of the room.

"Kwonie, Ireona." You said climbing up to his bunk.

"Mm.." Yukwon grumbled pulling you into his arms and snuggling up to you neck.

"Y-Yukwon..." You stuttered blushing.

"Jaehye, bogoshipeosseo..." Yukwon mumbled causing you to blush even more.

"Noona, where's th- Oops my bad. I'll look for it myself. You have some fun. If he isn't waking up, try kissing him." Jiho suggested grinning before closing the door.


[With Block B.]

“Jiho, what’s happening in there?” Minhyuk asked as Zico came back.

“All I saw was Noona in Yukwon Hyung’s embrace.” Zico answered.

“You think they’ll get together?” Jaehyo asked.

“Nah. They only see each other as friends.” P.O answered.

“But Yukwon said he had a crush on her before when we were all trainees.” Kyung mentioned.

“But once Jaehye left, his feelings faded away.” Zico said.

“Tch. After a year.” Kyung scoffed.

“Who knows. We’ll see what happens when they walk out.” Taeil said simply.


[With You.]

“Jae, your phone is ringing.” Yukwon said opening the door and leading you out of the room.

Please think again
Give me one more chance [It’s Fate]
Telling me it's over telling me to erase you
I don't believe in any of yo-

"Yoboseyo?" You said answering your phone.

"Noona, did you and Yukwon Hyung get together?" Minki asked you.

"Alright, who told?" You asked looking over at Block B.

"He did!" They exclaimed pointing at each other.

"Zico told us!" Minjung said through the phone.

"Noona, you're moving back tomorrow right?" Minki asked.

"Ah. Ne. Wae?" You asked back.

"Just wondering."

"Araso. Where's Hyuk?" You asked.

"He's-"

"Annyeong, Jae~ did you miss me yet?" Taehoon greeted you.

"Ani. I don't need you." You jokingly said.

"Gasp! I thought you loved me!" He complained pouting.

"She has me, Hyung. She doesn't need you." Yukwon said taking over your phone.

"Kitty, how dare you take my teddy bear away from me!" Taehoon whined while Block B's faces were what-the--is-up-with-the-nicknames?!

"Mian, Bunny but she knew me first." Yukwon said chuckling.

"Jae, tell me this isn't true!" Taehoon dramatically exclaimed.

"Mian, Mr. Bunny. It's the truth." You said feeding Yukwon.

"Hey Hyung, didn't you say you liked girls with short hair?" Minki asked.

"Yeah. But Jaehye's an exception." Yukwon said sitting you on his lap.

"Man, I think you're cheesier than me and Kyung combined." Taehoon said chuckling.

"Bunny, you don't have a car yet right?" You randomly asked Taehoon.

"That’s right, why?"

"Just wondering." You said but then asking, "How’s Leo doing?"

‘Who’s Leo?’ Block B thought confused.

“He’s being a little rascal. He wants his Umma now.” Taehoon said as you heard a growl in the background.

‘Umma?’ Block B thought still confused.

"Yah. Don’t call him a rascal!” You scolded Taehoon.

“Whatever~”

"Aish…Are you three busy tonight?"

"Ani, waeyo?" Minki asked.

"Dinner at Angel's Devil with Kara, Block B, Infinite, Rainia and Sistar."

"Oh, right! It's your last night with Infinite!" Minjung exclaimed.

"Yeah...So are you three busy or what?"

"Ani. We're all free." Minki answered.

"Good! I'll get someone to drive you over to Angel's Devil tonight. So you three better be ready before seven."

"Araso~" The twins chimed.

"By the way, it's semi-formal." You added.

"Aish! Chincha?"

"Ne. I'll tell you why later."

"Araso~"

"Oppa, how's Yunho?" You asked Taehoon.

"Oh, he says hi and something about going to dinner sometime."

"Ah! I'll call him right now. Annyeong~" You said hanging up on Fate and calling Yunho.

"Yoboseyo, Jae." Yunho greeted you.

"Oppa! Are you busy tonight?"

"Aniyo, wae?"

"Would you like to have dinner with a couple hoobaes?" You asked smiling.

"Sure. I'll bring Changmin and Amber, is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine. There's going to be a lot of groups so it'll be fine." You said.

"Who's going?"

"Infinite, Block B, Fate, Kara, Raina, Sistar and I just texted A-Pink."

"So every girl can speak to a guy and vice versa."

"Yup so I hope you can come." You said grinning.

"Araso. I'll tell them right now."

"Araso, Oppa. Annyeong."

"Annyeong." He said hanging up.

"You know Yunho?" Zico asked surprised.

"Ne. I met him once by accident in Japan when I was studying over there but then we started meeting up during his stay in Japan." You answered casually.

"How do you even know all these people? You've only been in the industry for five months at most." Jaehyo said surprised.

"Connections I guess." You answered shrugging. "I don't even know all of the groups. I know only one person from each group and most of them we're just acquaintances."

"You must have good connections then." Kyung said impressed.

"Anyways, you guys should wash up. I'll stay here and wash the dishes." You said getting up.

"I call showering first!" Yukwon exclaimed quickly running to the bathroom.

"Yes!" The guys silently cheered.

"What's the cheer for?" You curiously asked the guys as you picked up their empty plates.

"We can talk to Noona until he's done." P.O explained.

"What do you guys want to know?" You asked grabbing the other dishes.

"Is Woohyun really the other person who likes you?" Taeil asked.

"Apparently. But he has Seungyeon Unnie." You answered shrugging.

"What about HyunSeung Hyung? Weren't you with him a month ago? What happened?" The guys asked after each other.

"HyunSeung has someone else. We were together but obviously now we aren't. I caught him with another woman along with an article about him swapping spit with a Japanese model." You answered their questions.

"You should've stuck with Yukwon in the first place~" The guys cooed.

"Well, I'm with him now so I guess it works out." You said smiling.

"Until you both break up." Jaehyo said.

"Yah! Not happening soon." Yukwon said with a towel wrapped around his waist causing you to flush a deep red.

"Yah! Go put on some clothes!" The guys yelled at him as you turned around to continue washing the dishes. "Even your girlfriend doesn't want to see you like that."

"That's a lie. She has an ab fettish so she loves seeing me like this." Yukwon said grinning.

"Go put on some clothes already!" The guys yelled at him yet again.

"Fine! Sheesh." Yukwon grumbled walking to his room to find something to change into.

"Hm...They'd make cute babies don't you think?" Zico said randomly.

"Jiho!" You exclaimed turning your head around to look at him.

"Mian, Noona but it's true." Jiho said grinning.

"Jagiya, can you come here really quick?" Yukwon called from the room.

"Ne. Hold on." You called back fishing up the dishes and drying your hands.

"Don't do anything naughty, Noona~" P.O cooed.

"Leave the door open." Kyung said as you walked passed him to go to Yukwon.


LOL Jiho xD Gotta give some love to Block B :3
Jaehye and Yukwon are now dating <3 Yukwonnn~ ^^
Sorry to those who wanted Woohyun.
He’ll come up soon~ ...maybe XD
P.S. I’m not trying to make Jaehye into a !
Comments? Rants? Other? :3