Nobody Is Perfect!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzH9KYgDkc [Kekeke~]


Comment Replies:

@CrazyPanda105: LOL XD Everyone just seems to ruin our bias list xDD Keke~ LOL SAME! X3 Pfft haha Agreed~
@moreliana: Haha really? I like the bone character xD Glad you like the updates~
@cupidzangel: OMG When I watched Healing Camp, I started crying when I heard about what happened to DaeSung ;~; asdfghjkl I’d love to see YongGuk stop in front of me and do pushups too~ ;) Mwahhaa let’s hope xD hehe~
@Yannna: Haha I know~ ;3


~~ Recap ~~

"Okay...Well, I'm gonna go. If you need anything, just text me and I'll send someone over to get what you need. So it better be important. I might not be home tonight so don't wait up." You said walking over to the bed and passionately kissing HyunSeung before giving JunHyung a hug and walking out of the room, leaving HyunSeung mesmerized.

"What's up with you?" JunHyung asked HyunSeung nudging him. "Hello...?"

"..."

"Babo...?"

"..."

"Yah..."

"..."

"Aish..."

"..."

"Forget it. I'm going to see the others." JunHyung said getting up and walking out, leaving HyunSeung alone.


[At The Salon. Time - 10:45 p.m.]

Gomen fans but from here we can’t record. You pouted as Fate entered the salon. “We’ll see you when we come out. Bai bai~

“Jiějie, what color are you getting this time?” JinWook asked once the cameras were shut off.

“Black and dark green. Green highlights and on the tips including my bangs.” You shrugged. “What about you?”

“You’ll see it later, Jiějie.” He smirked, walking away.

“Yah.” You whined as the other members of Fate laughed.

“Jae, just calm down and go get your hair washed so we can record for the music video along with our teasers.” Taehoon chuckled.

“Fine.” You gave up.

By the time Fate was finished with their hairstyles, you all walked out of the salon wearing hats.

“Wah~ Finally getting out for some fresh air after an hour!” Minki exclaimed happily.

“Aish. Oppa, why are you so loud? All you’ve been doing was playing games.” Minjung [but with red/brown highlights instead of blond…] chuckled.

“Minjungie’s right, Ki.” Taehoon smiled.

“I’m hungry….” You groaned.

“Babo Noona.” JinWook smirked causing you to nudge him, hard.


[With You. Time - 12:00 a.m.]

"Wahh~! It's gonna be fun doing this!" You exclaimed grinning, looking it on the race track.

"It's been a while though. You think you can really do it?" Taehoon smirked.

"Let's see who wins." You smirked back.

"Practice round?" Taehoon asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." You grinned.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! You two aren't going anywhere yet." Kyungho stopped the two of you.

"Why?" You and Taehoon whined.

"We have to go over the MV then you can practice."

"But we went over it a couple days ago." You and Taehoon whined as Kyungho gave you two a look. "Yes, Otou..."

"Let's go." Kyungho said making you follow him to where the twins are.

"Anyone care to summarize what the MV is about?" You asked Fate.

"Gangs, fighting, and drifting." Minki said simply, knowing you'd want a short summary.

"Okay! We're done. Hoon, let's-"

"No, Jae. Minjung, a more in depth summary please." Kyungho said.

"Female lead races against male lead. Male falls for the female after losing. Male doesn't know the female is an ex gangster. Female doesn't know male is a gang leader. Male courts the female in a ‘drifting’ way. Female smirks and gives the male her number. Male and female date. Male's gang finds her, holding the female's younger brother captive and beat up. Female fights the gang to get her brother back. Female wins then notices the gang leader is nowhere to be seen. Then the MV cuts there leaving it as a cliffhanger." Minjung explained.

"Cliché. But I guess it works." You said.

"Are you sure you can still fight?" Taehoon asked.

"I'll be fine. It's a real fight right?" You asked everyone.

"Yeah." Minki nodded causing you to smirk.

"So if I get punched in the face or injured, the filming doesn't stop until the scene is done right?"

"Yeah. But you have to be careful because of your shoulder." Kyungho strictly told you.

"I know. Don't worry. I won't be too rash." You grinned

"Good. Now you two can go practice then we'll start filming in an hour after you two finish practicing and changing." Kyungho told you.

"Yeh~!" You and Taehoon chimed before grinning at the FateTV camera.

"Destiny, make sure you watch me. I'll make sure to beat this kid." Taehoon smirked and winked at the camera.

"Not if I beat you first." You smirked.

"Fine. We'll see who wins. Let's get it! Let's go!" Taehoon exclaimed going in his practice car.

"Kaja." You grinned getting in yours. "Tae, starting line first."

"Yeah. I know." He said.

"Ready?" You asked as the light was red.

"Set." the light was yellow.

"Go!" With that, the light was green causing you and Taehoon to speed off.

Once you and Taehoon finished practicing drifting with the cars, the stylists quickly urged you and Taehoon into separate dressing rooms to get ready for the filming.

"We're going to start filming according to the storyline." The director announced once you and Taehoon finished getting ready.

"Hai." You and Taehoon nodded.

"Jade, Taehoon, we're going to put cameras in the cars so at all times you must be acting." The director strictly told you two.

"Yes, sir!" You and Taehoon nodded walking to your cars.

"Ready?" The director asked through a microphone.

"Chottomatte." You said quickly. [Wait.]

"What is it?" The director asked.

"Did you change the tires or no?" You asked innocently.

"Of course. Don't worry." The director chuckled.

"Okay. Then let's get started." You smirked.

"Okay. Ready...Action!" The director exclaimed.

[Music Video Shooting.]

Scene One

"You're a pretty good drifter. Do you wanna race?" Taehoon asked leaning against his car.

"You're not worth it." You said getting in your car until he stopped you from closing the door.

"One race. That's all I ask. If I win, you date me. If you win, I'll leave you alone until I get better at drifting." Taehoon negotiated.

"Fine. I'll give you three seconds to get in your car. We're only doing one lap." You said slamming your door closed causing Taehoon to quickly move his hand out of the way. "Oh and never, touch my car."

"Tch. You're lucky you're a girl." Taehoon muttered getting in his car and rolling his window down.

"Ready?" You asked as he nodded. "Go."

With that, the two of you sped off onto the racetrack.

Once the race finished, you skidded to a stop and rolled down your window waiting for Taehoon to finish.

Taehoon growled to himself as he finished and stopped next to you, "Damnit!"

"Now leave me alone. I have other things to deal with." You said before driving off.

Scene Two - Weeks Later

Setting is in the city. You just stopped at the stop light and was about to drive ahead until a car came over and drifted in circles around you causing you to smirk and stop in the middle.

"Isn't that the car from before?" You smirked writing your number down and sticking your hand out. [Sorry too much Tokyo Drift for me.]

"Thanks sweetie." Taehoon's voice rang as he took the number from you and driving off.

Scene Three - Another Few Weeks Later

"Baby, are you done getting ready?" Taehoon called out leaning on the doorframe wearing a light gray, barely visible striped button up with two of the top buttons ed along with the sleeves rolled up and black jeans.

"Yeah." You said walking in the scene wearing a white cami, a black off the shoulder sweater and a pair of grey jeans.

"Let's go then." He said taking your hand and leading you out of your apartment.

"Oppa, where are we going?" You asked.

"Out to dinner." He answered opening the car door for you to get in.

After Taehoon got in, he sped off to the restaurant. The two of you have a great time occasionally feeding each other and being a fluffy and cheesy couple.

Scene Four - Days After The Date

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?" A group of men smirked.

"How the hell did you find me?" You growled.

"Now now. All we're here for is a trade off. You for your brother's life." One of the men smirked as the group split in half revealing JinWook, your ‘brother,’ all beat up and bruised.

"Noona! Hajima!" JinWook said coughing out 'blood.'

"Fine. Give me my brother first." You said monotonously.

"Here. He's worthless anyways. We're only here for you." One of the men smirked shoving JinWook towards you.

"Not if you die here." You growled running up to one of them and threw the first punch causing him to fall to the ground groaning in pain.

A big guy came at you and swung but luckily you dodged in time. He was fast and he seemed to be the most fit. You quickly ducked, dodging his fast punches and jabbed the back of his knee. He fell to the ground making you quickly pick up his body and used him as a weapon against half of the gang members that were crowding around you before dropping him to the floor.

"You're lucky our leader isn't here..." One of the men muttered too inaudible for you to hear before passing out.

Two more guys came at you making you do a handstand and kick one of them before flipping around and kicking the other guy in the face.

After a series of kicks, flips and punches, all of the men were on the ground either passed out or struggling to get up. You took this chance to carry JinWook and run out of the scene thinking, 'Where was their leader...?'

[End of the Shooting.]

"Great job, everyone!" The director exclaimed tirelessly.

"Domo arigato gozaimasu!" Fate thanked everyone bowing after changing back to their normal clothes.

"Hey, is your shoulder okay?" JinWook asked you.

"Yeah. I had to dodge any hit that could've came in contact with my shoulder." You said.

"How many bruises do you have now?" Taehoon asked.

"Uhm..lemme see." You said lifting up your shirt and counting the bruises on your stomach. "Well, I have four on my stomach, two on my legs, five on my arm and probably only one on my back."

"Destinies, this is what you call a hard and dedicated worker." Minki said laughing talking to the camera.

"Don't worry though~! We'll make sure Unnie gets proper care for her bruises!" Minjung grinned standing next to Minki.

"Yah! Itai!" You pouted rubbing your arm, trying to swat Taehoon away from poking your bruises.

"And away from Hyung." JinWook rolled his eyes pulling Taehoon away from you causing the twins to laugh.

"This has been Fate." The twins grinned. "See you tomorrow~."

"Annyeong~" You called out smiling before the cameraman gave you a thumbs up and turned off the camera. "Apa..."

"Time to find the hot patches~" Minjung chimed getting in the van to go back to the dorm.

"Apa!" You screamed once Taehoon accidentally hit your bruise as Fate was heading to the van.

"Omo! Mianhae! Don't hurt me!" Taehoon exclaimed quickly hiding behind Kyungho.

"Aish! Taehoon stop!" Kyungho demanded annoyed pushing Taehoon in the van.

"Appa, do we have a schedule tomorrow?" You asked yawning, getting in the back of the van after sending out a tweet.

"Aniyo. Wae?" He asked getting in the driver's seat.

"I just want all my bruises to heal..." You grumbled. "By the way, what time is it?"

"It's already six in the morning." JinWook answered.

"Ugh...it took more than seven hours to record?" You groaned.

"Just get some sleep. I'll wake you up when we're at the dorm." Kyungho chuckled.

"Araso..." You yawned resting your head on Taehoon's shoulder and easily falling asleep.

Taehoon lightly chuckled and said, "Hyung, do you think we can take a week off?"

"There has to be a legitimate reason for it. Why?"

"Just for a break. Jae's been working too hard and I just thought she could use a long break." Taehoon said carefully moving you from his shoulder to his lap.

"I think I can arrange for it to happen." Jungsu said taking his phone out.

"Komawo, Hyung!" Taehoon and Minki exclaimed, grinning.

"Uhm...Oppa..." Minjung hesitantly called out.

"What's up?" Taehoon asked.

"There's another article about Unnie." Minjung answered.

"Details." Taehoon demanded.

Minjung sighed, handed Taehoon her phone and said, "Here. Just read it."


[Fate’s Jade Protecting Block B.]

Just recently, it’s been said that Fate’s Jade send out a message on her cyworld talking about Block B’s scandal issue. She said, “Why are you all bashing on them? I’m sure you all know what they did was wrong but going as far as to making a petition to make them disband? And going as far as making a petition to make them kill themselves?! ARE YOU ALL CRAZY?! Are you trying to make all their hard work go to waste? Are you all human? Allowing Zico to shave his head, not even caring about how your hurtful words cause MY precious dongsaeng to get sent to the hospital and especially harassing Zico’s Umma? That’s just not right. She’s an Umma to me too. So when you hurt Block B and their family, you’re hurting me too. Fan of mine or not, I won’t stand by to see this happen. If you make a petition to disband, then I might as well quit from Fate. Maybe I should do what you’re telling them to do? Do you want innocent lives to be killed because of your idiotic and selfish ways?! You all know how bad fanwars are and I hope you all can stop fanwars from erupting. Also, if you want an even more sincere apology, I’ll also apologize on the behalf of Block B. Seriously, how are you all human…? Block B are humans too. Just because they are idols doesn’t mean they aren’t human. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE makes mistakes! Nobody is perfect! Block B worked hard to get where they are and you all are destroying their future! How would you feel if someone destroyed your future?! One more thing before I log off, I hope you all would stop making rumors and think about your actions and what you say because if you don’t, you’ll regret it.”

Netizens erupted in chaos replying to Jade’s tweet, “Andwae! You can’t leave Fate! Fate as five forever!” “Aish! And this is why I hate fanwars!” “YAH! Stop causing fanwars for Fate’s sake!” “Noona, your destinies won’t start any fanwars. We’ll help you get them to stop! Trust in us! :3” “Unnie’s right. Are you all human?” “Go ahead. No one will care about you.” “YAH! GET OFF OF HERE! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS DIE FROM THIS HUH?!” “Noona, don’t worry! Your Jems will be here for you no matter what!” “Jade! BBC will be here for you too!”


“Aish. This child.” Taehoon sighed, handing Minjung her phone back.

“But you gotta give her some credit. She’s protecting the people she cares about.” Minki shrugged.

“But to the extent of quitting Fate?” Taehoon asked back.

“That’s just Noona for you.” JinWook shrugged.

“And maybe even suicide?!” Taehoon continued.

“Oppa, calm down. You know we’ll stop her from ever doing that.” Minjung said patting Taehoon’s shoulder.

"Anyways, off of that topic. Hyung, do you think Noona will announce her relationship?" Minki asked Taehoon.

"No." JinWook answered.

"I think they're going to wait a while before announcing it." Taehoon answered.

"Why do you think that?" Kyungho asked.

"I don't think Jae wants to hear or see negative comments about her just yet. Especially after what she just posted."

"That's true. I'm amazed how far she came just by being JunHyung's sister." Jungsu added.

"What do you mean?" Minki asked.

"You know how we didn't let you guys go online for a couple weeks after your debut? Well during those weeks, Jae got so much hate mail and comments because she was JunHyung's sister." Jungsu sighed.

Taehoon sighed, "She's gone through so much..."

"That's why it's our turn to protect Noona." JinWook said determined.

"You took the words right out of my mouth, Lóng." Minki grinned.


Nyahaha~ Lol random laugh xD
What do you think about the lame concept of the MV?
XD Soooo lame right? And badly ‘scripted,’ huh?
Mianhae for thatt~~~
Uhm……VOTE! :D Yeah~ You should do that :D
OH! And commenttt~~
<3
And if you want, tell me what you think of the Block B scandal…
P.S. Happy Birthday, CL-roo~ [KST]