It's Not Your Fault.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuf4klNBRy4 [LOL SeungRi~ <3]


~~ Recap ~~

"." Beast cursed.

"That's where it's going to happen?" Taehoon asked. "Jaehye goes there almost every day to relax."

"What's going on?" Zico asked confused.

"HyunSeung's at the park right now and Jaehye is going to see him." YoSeob explained.

"Let them figure out their problems on their own." Yukwon said. "If they see each other and HyunSeung doesn't do anything, then that's his problem."


[At the Park.]

'I'm need to sto- is that HyunSeung?' You asked yourself mentally. 'Holy . It is! What is he- ! He's coming closer!'

"Jae..." He whispered before pulling you into a hug. "Naneun jeongmallo jeongmallo mianhae." [I’m really, really sorry.]

"S-Seung..." You choked out, debating whether to flee or stay.

"I can explain what happened those two times. Just please don't leave me." HyunSeung said.

"I have to go." You announced escaping his grip and quickly walking back to the dorm as he followed you.

"Jae, jebal." HyunSeung pleaded as he tried to catch up to you as you kept walking.

Once you were at the dorm, you opened the door and quickly went in as HyunSeung followed behind you.

"Stop following me." You yelled as you ran upstairs.

"Jae, please!" HyunSeung tried as you went to your room with him following you still and locking the door behind him.

"Well, they're doing well." Taehoon sarcastically said.

"We should get one of them out before Jae starts pissed." Kyung said.

"Too late for that. She looks pissed already." JunHyung sighed.

Thud!

"And there goes Jae's patience." Taehoon said shaking his head.

Crash!

"No. There goes Jae's patience." KiKwang corrected Taehoon.

"Shouldn't we go help him?" Jaehyo asked.

"Nah. They'll get through it." Kyung said chuckling. "Just give them ten minutes."

"Why ten?" DongWoon asked confused.

"The most Jae's gonna give him time to explain is ten minutes. If she's in a good mood then she'll give him fifteen." Yukwon explained.

"So, HyunSeung better be spurting out an explanation." Taeil said.

Around ten minutes later, there was still occasional banging and crashing sounds going around upstairs.

"Ten minutes are up and they're still going at it. Was Jaehye this disappointed?" Doojoon asked.

"Yeah. She kept saying it was her fault though." Taehoon said shrugging.

"But it wasn't." JunHyung said. "Sure, Jae broke up with him but HyunSeung got drunk thinking the girl he kissed was Jaehye."

"Because he was missing her huh?" Taehoon asked.

"Yeah. You guys did leave without saying anything." DongWoon said.

"And Jaehye also left HyunSeung while you helped her run away." YoSeob said looking at Taehoon.

"We were gonna be late..." Taehoon sheepishly muttered.

"Doesn't Jae have her private plane though?" YoSeob asked.

"She doesn't own a plane." Minjung answered.

"She owns a mansion though." Minki added.

"A mansion?!" Beast and Block B exclaimed shocked.

Slam!

" this!" You screamed trudging down the stairs with HyunSeung following you.

"Damnit, Jaehye! Will you just listen?!" HyunSeung yelled back infuriated.

"No! Why the hell should I listen?! What you just said basically told me the ing truth!" You yelled just as furious.

"But nothing happened!" HyunSeung yelled back as everyone in the house went silent except for the two quarreling.

"Nothing happened, my ! Nothing always means something!"

"Let's go in the back yard." Taehoon texted Block B, Beast and Fate.

"Araso!" They all replied quietly getting up one by one and escaping the wrath of the two enraged people.

"I'm serious! Nothing ing happened! I just mistook her for being you! I was ing drunk!" HyunSeung exclaimed.

"So every time we ing argue you're going to say you're drunk and didn't know what you're doing? Is that it?" You asked enraged.

"No! Jae, please! I love you! Can we just forget this?" HyunSeung pleaded.

"Forget this? Forget what? Us arguing or the fact that I actually trusted and loved you?"

"Us arguing. Can we just be together again? You and I both know we were miserable without each other."

"I can't just get back together with you again. You have to earn it. To be honest, I'm not sure if I can take you back. It's hard for me to forget that you kissed a mother ing Japanese model in ing Japan two days before we ing made up!"

"Then kiss me one more time and say you feel nothing for me again." HyunSeung declared confidently.

"M-Mw-" You started just to get cut off by HyunSeung kissing you.

You quickly pushed him off as he asked, "Did you really feel nothing in that?"

"I-I..." You stuttered quickly going back to your room as he ran after you yet again.

Once you both were back in your room, he immediately closed and lock your door.

"Jae, answer me. Did you really feel nothing?" HyunSeung asked you seriously.

"Wae? Why do you always have to have this effect on me huh? Wae?" You exclaimed through a pillow as you were lying on your bed.

"Jae, just answer me. Do you still love me?" He asked walking to your bed avoiding the mess you made on the floor from earlier.

"I can't forget you..."

"Then let's work this out, please." HyunSeung pleaded, straddling you on the bed and removing the pillow from your face before pinning your hands above your head.

"Let me go, HyunSeung." You demanded avoiding his eyes.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't want me anymore." HyunSeung said seriously.

"I-I...I can't do that..." You muttered as he leaned down towards your face.

"Naneun jeongmallo jeongmallo mianhaeyo, Jae." He whispered before kissing you as you slowly yet hesitantly kissed him back.

He let go of your hands and supported himself up releasing the kiss.

"Yong Irene Jaehye, Saranghaeyo. Jeongmal saranghae." He said burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"Why are you like this...?" You muttered.

"Because I love you. And like I said, you're my beautiful Jaehye. Do you forgive me?"

"Mm.." You hummed pulling him in for a kiss as an answer.

HyunSeung then started to on your bottom lip so he could gain entrance to your mouth. He slid his tongue in your mouth and brought his hand down to your dress as your tongues fought for dominance. Your hands made their way to the back on his head, running through his hair as he on your tongue making you give out a small moan causing him to smirk. You then felt his hands reaching from under your dress to your before taking them completely off. You squeaked in surprise as you felt HyunSeung start trailing kisses down your neck. You let out a light moan as he started to on your collar bone.

That night, let’s just say things got really heated. ;)


[Morning.]

"Jagi, ireona." HyunSeung said shaking you.

"Andwae..." You muttered snuggling closer to the blankets.

"Jagi, go shower. You still have to record the rest of your solo." HyunSeung said putting his jeans on.

"Fine. Carry me." You said sitting up and rubbing your eyes.

"With or without the blanket?" HyunSeung asked smirking as he put his shirt on.

"Ugh! Nevermind! Go away! I wish the bathroom was right next to mine..."

"It is…One door down…where you have to walk out…"

"Go away!" You whined.

"Fine fine." HyunSeung chuckled walking out.

After you were done showering, you heard various voices coming from downstairs.

'Ugh...They're still here.' You thought walking to your room.

"Woo! Jae, y body girl!" Kyung exclaimed in English.

"If HyunSeung understood that, you'd be dead, Kyung." You said laughing before walking in your room to change.

"They made up?" Minki asked Minjung.

"Obviously." Minjung said rolling he eyes.

"Dayuum. Who's that hot thing on the stairs?" Taehoon whooped.

"Shut up." You said rolling your eyes with Leo trailing behind you.

Bzzt.

From: Hyunseok Appa.

Jae, this is last minute but you have to meet up with Cho PD.
He wants to talk to you and Block B.
Oh and you should give him your number.

To: Hyunseok Appa.

Araso, Appa.
I'll tell the guys that.
And yeah. No worries I'll send him my number.

"Block B, kaja." You said as you walked in the kitchen grabbing your lemon tea from the fridge.

"Mwoh? Wae?" Block B asked.

"Samchon wants to talk." You said walking over to HyunSeung and kissing him. "Annyeong."

With that done, you walked out of the dorm with your bag and keys in hand.

"Hyung, what did you do with my sister?" JunHyung asked HyunSeung.

"Nothing. Anyways, we should go." HyunSeung said walking out of Fate's dorm.

"Ten bucks he only kissed her and they made up." Doojoon bet.

"Twenty bucks they went up to third." JunHyung bet.

"Fifty that they did a homerun." Yukwon said before leaving the dorm with Leo. "I expect my money when I get back."

"What the- let's go ask HyunSeung." DongWoon suggested.


[With You and Block B.]

"Are you going to start off with a ballad song?" Cho PD asked.

"Ne. It's kind of a ballad but it's a rap too." You answered.

"Title?"

"I Think of You When The Wind Blows."

"The one Outsider did?" He questioned.

"Ne. Oppa said I can make a cover of it and make it my own. So I did and I’m thinking of having Minhyuk as the singer."

"That’s fine. Are you going to record that now?"

"Yeah. I already rearranged the music and lyrics so it should be done by the end of the week along with the album."

"Araso. When do you think you'll be finished just the recording?"

"Probably tonight if I pull off an all-nighter." You answered shrugging.

"You're not doing that. Get a twelve hour rest tonight and finish the recording tomorrow."

"Ne, Samchon." You sighed.

"Oh! And Yukwon made a song." Cho PD mentioned.

"Ah Chincha? Araso~"

"Go start recording. Yukwon's gonna watch on you."

"Ne." You said bowing and walking out to go to the recording room where Block B is.

Once you got in the recording room, you sat next to P.O and stared glared at Yukwon.

"You didn't tell her, did you?" Kyung asked Yukwon who you were glaring at.

"Shoot!" Yukwon exclaimed in realization as Leo ran toward you to cheer you up.

"Taeil Oppa, kaja." You said walking in the booth.

"Ne." Taeil replied following you in the booth.

"Jiho." You said.

"Ne!" Zico responded starting the music.

[Taeil]
My love
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right

[Rimi]
My first love
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

[Rimi] And I
[Taeil] (And I)

[Both]
I want to share
All my lo-

“Joehsonghapnida.” You apologized to Zico, walking out of the booth.

“Noona can’t hit the high note?” Zico laughed.

“I can. Just not now. My throat’s just dry and I have no more lemon tea.” You said looking for an extra water bottle in your bag.

“Here.” Yukwon said tossing you a water bottle.

“Komawo, Oppa.” You thanked him and taking a swing from it before getting back in the booth. “Let’s do that part again.”

“Ne.” Zico replied turning the music back on.

[Both]
I want to share
All my love with you

[Taeil] No one else will do
[Rimi] (No one else)
[Rimi] And your eyes
[Taeil] (Your eyes, your eyes)
They tell me how much you ca-

“Mianhae, Jiho.” You said clearing your voice. “Let’s do that again.”

“Keep the cracking to a minimum, Jae.” Zico joked.

“Yeah, yeah. Start it.” You said making Zico turn the music back on.

[Both]
I want to share
All my love with you

[Taeil] No one else will do
[Rimi] (No one else)
[Rimi] And your eyes
[Taeil] (Your eyes, your eyes)
They tell me how much you care
Oh, yes
You will always be
My endless love

Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun

[Rimi] And forever
[Taeil] (Forever)
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms

And I
I'll be a fool
For you, I'm sure

[Rimi] You know I don't mind
[Taeil] (No you know I don't mind)
And, yes
You mean the world to me
I know I've found in you
My endless love

And love
I'll be a fool
For you, I'm sure
You know I don't mind

[Taeil] (you know I don't mind)
Oh, yes
You'd be the only one
'Cause no, I can't deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you
My love (my love, my love)
My endless love

“Minhyuk, you’re up.” You said inaudibly sighing as he and Taeil switched places. “Jiho.”

“Ne!” Jiho said turning the music on.

[Rimi]
How was the last thing you got to see?
How was the wind you smelled? The air you felt?
You left without a word, but we still can’t let you go
The moment the wind began to blow, you came to mind

My heart thought of you

When I long for love, when I feel so lonely
When I feel that there’s no one by my side, I look up at the sky
The wind blows between the clouds and people
The memories fall gently down and when the wind blows, you come to mind

My body and mind changed, my dreams and life have changed
But I’ve always been an immature child hoping things would never change
Sleeping, wandering around in a sweet dream
But when I awake, I’m always lonely, the memories come make my heart shiver

Stars, wind, sun, sky, I love you with all of my heart
When the wind blows, you blow in my heart
Flowers, trees, moon, sea, hold it in and follow me
To a place no one knows about, to a place where happiness calls

When the wind blows, you come to mind
And the precious memories we have together come and trample on my heart
When the wind blows, you come to mind
The thought of memories we were never able to make fill my heart with tears

[Minhyuk]
Dear,
The light breeze blowing my way
Makes me think of you and I become locked in the memories
I sing for you

Dear,
Don’t leave me
You blow in my heart
Like an echo

[Rimi]
What was the last thing you got to see?
What scent was the wind embracing your waist?
What did the air blowing past your two hearts feel like?
Our last memory comes to mind, I don’t know what to do

I can’t let go of this feeling of floating across the earth
That’s why I can’t completely let go of you, though you left without a word
I hate the wind, my heart’s so cold, because you come to mind

Stars, wind, sun, sky, I love you with all of my heart
When the wind blows, you blow in my heart
Flowers, trees, moon, sea, hold it in and follow me
To a place no one knows about, to a place where happiness calls

When the wind blows, you come to mind
And the precious memories we have together come and trample on my heart
When the wind blows, you come to mind
The thought of memories we were never able to make fill my heart with tears

[Minhyuk]
Dear,
The light breeze blowing my way
Makes me think of you and I become locked in the memories
I sing for you

Dear,
Don’t leave me
I call you
Like an echo in my empty heart

Dear,
The wind blowing inside of me
Makes me think of you and I become locked in the memories
I sing for you

Dear,
Stay in my heart forever
Like an echo in my heart
You blow in me again

[Rimi]
Stars, wind, sun, sky, I love you with all of my heart
When the wind blows, you blow in my heart
Flowers, trees, moon, sea, hold it in and follow me
To a place no one knows about, to a place where happiness calls

When the wind blows, you come to mind
And the precious memories we have together come and trample on my heart
When the wind blows, you come to mind
The thought of memories we were never able to make fill my heart with tears

"Is that about-" Jaehyo started.

"I'm gonna get some fresh air..." You muttered getting out of the booth as Yukwon ran after you.

"Geokjeonghajima, Hyung. It's not your fault. She's still sensitive about that topic." Zico sighed.


Whee~~ Outsider lyrics :3…I miss him :(
But he comes back next year~ :D YAY!
So…Jae and HyunSeung, huh? Are you all happy now?
Kekek~ I’d continue with the scene but this story is too pure for that :P
Mianhae if you wanted to read it haha xD
Would you, reader, like me to make a story?
Comments and subscriptions are appreciated :D