You're Going To Start A Scandal.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JBZuwGY8oE [LOL Everyone’s just silently laughing XD]


Comment Replies:

@moreliana: Kekeke~ I'm glad you missed it XD LOL Haha Comedy relief xD but I gotta admit I loved that part when I was writing it XD
@songfictionsftw: It's back~ LOL hahah xD I know~ I love making Jae like that though...for some reason xD HAHAHA! HyunSeung :P

@CrazyPanda105: Pffttt Hahahaha~ Fail XD Psht~ At least you even have a Kuya >~< .../sigh... Kekek~ I can still try to get on them XD They're so fun to be on xD The awesomeness it back /smirk XD I love making her mad XD
@cupidzangel: OMG I know! I can't ship them with anyone else :D And OMG OMG OMGG!!!! I knowww! :DDD Haha I watched it this morning and I cried laughing again x3 Tha Panda and Alien..They're so funny together but not as funny as BigBang all together~ Keke~ HyunSeungie~ <3 Actually, JunHyung isn't the only one that knows. I just never said who ;) I'm a sneaky author keke~ Hey, they have a good brother-sister bond though~ :3 Keke I love how Jae can control anyone at will XDDD :P


~~ Recap ~~

"Sweet." You grinned as the stage producer came over. "Sorry everyone, but this going to be secret until the other members of Fate come here."

"Gomen~" Taehoon said before the cameraman shut the camera off. [Sorry.]

"Hyuk, back to business here." You said.

"Right." Taehoon nodded.


[At Korea With Beast.]

"What do you mean she's in Japan?!" HyunSeung exclaimed.

"She's busy with our Japanese debut." Minki answered relaxing on the couch.

"Then why aren't you two there?" YoSeob curiously asked.

"We have a schedule in an hour." They shrugged.

"Where are you going for your schedule?" DongWoon asked.

"She has your video recording and Immortal Song." Minki answered for Minjung.

"He has a variety show then he's going to go meet up with B.A.P and Block B on the behalf of Unnie." Minjung answered for Minki.

"B.A.P? How does she-"

"She knows them better than Block B. She's really good friends with YongGuk and JongUp." Minki answered.

"But how does she know them?" Doojoon asked.

"She went to school with them." Minjung answered.

"But she-"

"She changed schools in the middle of the year." Minki stated.

"Oh..." Beast muttered in understanding.

Bzzt.

From: Aegi Leader Jjang

Mèng, did you call Jīnlóng yet?
Hyuk and I need to see him.
Tell 2Junnie I said hi! :)
And ask them if they liked the song~

"Shoot. I knew I forgot something!" Minki grumbled.

"What is it?" Minjung asked looking over at Minki's phone. "Why is it in Chinese?!"

"Would you want it English?" Minki laughed.

"Hey. Don't be mean!" Minjung pouted.

"And the aegyo comes out." KiKwang chuckled even though he had no idea what they were saying.

"Anyways, can you call Mushu? Jae said she and Hyuk needed to see him." Minki asked Minjung.

"Oh yeah. I remember her telling us about that. Is it really going to happen though?" Minjung asked.

"Seems so." Minki shrugged. "Now go call, Mushu."

"Okay, okay." Minjung mumbled, getting up and walking into one of Beast's bedrooms to call JinWook.

"Mushu? Who's that?" YoSeob asked interested.

"You'll find out in time." Minki smirked. "Oh and by the way, Noona wants to know you like the song."

"What song?" Beast asked confused.

"Ireol Jul Arasseo." He answered. [I Knew It.]

"She made it?" They asked surprised.

"Well, yeah. Oh and JunHyung, Doojoom, Noona says hi."

'She made the song...?' HyunSeung thought entering his own little world.


[In Japan With You.]

Bzzt.

From: Visual Jjang [Minki]

Jiějie, Jīnlóng asked how will he get there without a ticket.
But his mom said it was okay if you're with him.

From: Aegi Leader Jjang

A ticket should be in the mail for him.
The flight is in two hours.
Tell him he doesn't have to pack any clothes.
And that I can just buy him some here.
Uh...Oh! And he only should pack necessities.
Like his laptop or some electronics.

From: Visual Jjang

Okay. He said he found the ticket and he's packing right now.
His dad is going to go with him to Japan for some business reasons.
Ironically he has the same flight too...
Oh. And his dad expects you to be there to see him.

From: Aegi Leader Jjang

Okay. That's fine.
Thanks so much.
I'll talk to you later.

From: Visual Jjang

Mmhmm.

"Everything's set. Jīnlóng is coming here in two hours. We're going to see him at the airport and afterwards we're going to film our scenes for the drama." You grinned.

"What do you two think of the stage so far?" The stage producer asked.

"It's great! But do you think we could add some banners on the sides of the stage with Fate's logo and saying it's our debut?"

"Certainly! How would you like them to look like?" He asked.

"I'll send you a picture later." You said.

"Okay. If you want, you can check out the rest of the stage."

"Mmhmm. Thanks." You smiled. "Hyuk, let's go check out the rest of the stage."

"Okay." He shrugged.

After an hour of checking the stage, you and Taehoon started to feel hungry.

"Appaaa~~~~!" You chimed, running up to Kyungho. "Can we get some food to eattt~?"

"Okay, okay. Let's go." Kyungho chuckled.

Once you all loaded in the car, the camera for FateTV came back on.

"Yo! Wassup, FateTV?" You grinned looking at the camera as the car started to move.

"Don't mind her. She's too hungry to be perfectly sane at the moment." Taehoon said rolling his eyes.

"Yah! Don't be mean." You pouted.

"And the aegyo just pours out."

neo eobshi saneun geot do haebonikka mwo amugeotdo anideora-go
ohiryeo pyeonhadeorago Baby (neodo jal chinaegetji)
keuddaen jukko mot salgo haru an bomyeon bogo shipko
ijewah saenggakhanikka ma-

"Yoboseyoooo~?" You chimed answering your phone and putting it on speaker.

"Did you eat yet?" JunHyung sighed.

"No, she didn't. We're on our way to get food though." Taehoon answered.

"Jae, didn't I tell you to eat breakfast?" JunHyung scolded you.

"Mian, Oppa." You pouted.

JunHyung sighed and asked, "So who's Mushu?"

"Mushu? You me-" Taehoon began just to get cut off by you.

"That's going to be a secret." You quickly answered.

"Mwoh? Wae?" JunHyung asked.

"You'll find out." You said yawning.

"Did you get enough sleep last night?"

"Kinda..."

"Araso. Anyways I gotta go. Practice is starting again."

"Ne, Oppa. Tell Kwangie Oppa and Leader Oppa I said hi~!"

JunHyung chuckled and said, "I will. Annyeong."

"Annyeonggg~!" You chimed hanging up and going on twitter.

"Twitter? You haven't been on in a while." Taehoon pointed out.

"I know. That's why I'm going on it now." You grinned.


AegiJjang: @realjepp Opppaaaa~~~~ Annyeong~! Congrats on your debut! I miss chuuuuu~ Kekeke You still owe me a rap battle @ZELO96 You owe me a rap and dance battle @BAP_Jongup and you owe me a dance battle too Mehronggg~

realjepp: @AegiJjang Mwoh? When did I owe you? But I miss you too.

AegiJjang: @realjepp Aish...You're so forgetful...

realjepp: @AegiJjang Oh well. But you love me anyways~

AegiJjang: @realjepp Yah. You're going to start a scandal.

Himchanchan: @AegiJjang You two would be an interesting couple that's for sure.

ZELO96: @AegiJjang Noona, when you come back to Korea we can meet up and have our battle.

AegiJjang: @ZELO96 Araso~ You better come up with a good routine ;)

ZELO96: @AegiJjang Just wait, Noona. I will beat you this time.

BAP_Jongup: @AegiJjang Noona, like Zelo said, I will beat you this time too!

ChocoHoon89: @ZELO96 @BAP_Jongup You guys won't beat her~ She's too good keke~


"You have too many friends..." Taehoon told you shaking his head.

"You have too few." You laughed.

"So I'm guessing you told them about going to Japan."

"Yup. Yup. Yup." You grinned.

"Aigo...Now there are going to be articles about us." Taehoon sighed. "So much for freedom..."

"You'll be fine. It's not like fans will hurt us." You chuckled.

"They hurt you..." Taehoon mumbled.

"That's because I let them. Will you just let that one go?"

"Okay okay. I'm just worried you'll do something irrational again."

"Do I really do things irrationally?" You questioned yourself.

"I can make a whole list for you." Taehoon said deadpanned.

"Oh..." You muttered.

"We're here." Kyungho said.

"Foodddd!" You grinned jumping out of the car and in the restaurant.

"Everyone, today you'll be seeing how much Fate's leader can really eat." Taehoon smirked at the camera. "Trust me, you'll be amazed."

"How much does she eat?" The PD asked.

"Watch. You'll find out. Taehoon grinned walking in the restaurant to finding you sitting down, waiting for food. "You already ordered?"

"Yup. Everyone can just sit here. I ordered for everyone if you don't mind." You smiled.

"That's fine. Arigato gozaimasu." The staff thanked you.

"If you ever need anything, just ask." You grinned.

As you all waited on the food, you and Taehoon were playing many games like rock-paper-scissors, arm wrestling, TapTapRevenge on your iPad, and other games.

"Ha! I win." You grinned. "Otou, how many times has he lost?"

"It's too hard to keep count." Kyungho laughed.

"Oi. Don't laugh. You're supposed to be supporting me." Taehoon complained.

"Taegihoon!" You chimed laughing.

"I'm not a baby!" Taehoon pouted.

"Is that why you just pouted?" You smirked. "You just proved that you're a baby."

"Yo-"

"Food has arrived." The servers said placing the food all around the table and stacking five bento boxes in front of you.

"You have five for yourself?" Kyungho asked surprised.

"Nope. This is just the starting. I asked them to give me to more if I finish these five." You grinned.

"Are you serious?" Taehoon asked surprised.

"Ne. And I'm planning to get dessert after this too." You said breaking your chopsticks. "Itadakimasu!"

"And here she goes everyone." Taehoon told the camera lightly laughing before breaking his own chopsticks to eat. "Itadakimasu!"

After everyone finished eating, you were the only person still eating.

"Geez, her stomach is like a bottomless pit." One of the staff members said quietly.

"Wah~! I'm full now." You grinned patting your stomach.

"Finally." Taehoon sighed in happiness.

"This is truly amazing." Someone said walking in.

"Omo!" You exclaimed jumping up.


Okay…I lied about updating on the weekend but so what :P
I had time to update instead of study so that’s good right? XD
See! I love you all so much so you better comment, arachi?
Kekek~ Just kidding~ If you want to comment go ahead~ :D
Subscriptions are welcome also~ :3 Saranghae~
<3