내 귀여워 테디베어~ ♥

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owbm_-Tjchc [Shinyyyy~ :P]


~~ Recap ~~

"Araso. I'll call every now and then to check up on her, okay?" Taehoon told Yukwon.

"That's fine. Don't be too distracted though." Yukwon said nodding.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Annyeong." Taehoon said walking out.

"Annyeong." Yukwon said sighing.


[One Month Later.]

Fate released their fourth mini and had a showcase today for it. After the showcase, they held a fan-signing/meet and greet event for the fans. Half way through the fan meet, a girl greeted you bowing.

"Rimi Unnie, Annyeonghaseyo! Cheonun Hyemi imnida." The girl said.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted her back smiling.

Swoosh!

"I'm guessing you're an anti of mine?" You asked holding onto her wrist as security quickly came over.

"Obviously." Hyemi said rolling her eyes while security took hold of her.

"Guys, it's fine. Let her go." You told the security.

"Ja- Ri, you okay?" Minki asked since he was sitting next to you.

"Ne. Now please let the girl go." You told the security who reluctantly let go.

"Tch." Hyemi scoffed brushing herself off as you moved from the table into an open area.

"All of you who are antis of mine or Fate please make a line in front of me." You said emotionlessly as a quarter of people started to come forth and make a line in front of you.

"Rimi, what are you doing?" Taehoon asked walking over to you.

"Go sit back down, Oppa." You said not even looking at him. "All those who lined up, drop any accessories you have. Bags, rings, weapons, all those things, please put it away."

"Ri, what are you doing?" Minjung asked worried.

"Each and every one of you can kick me, punch me, slap me, or scratch me. Anything. Do whatever you want as long as it's with your hand and you hit me once. Only once. I won’t press charges or anything so you don’t have to worry about that." You continued ignoring Fate.

"Rimi! Are you out of your mind?" Taehoon yelled surprised at what you’re doing.

"Now, hit me."

Once those words left your mouth, chaos began. Fans cries for you getting hurt echoed through your ears. The antis smirking in your face as they hit you.

"Yah!" Taehoon yelled making everything stop in silence as fans were sobbing.

"Are you antis satisfied now?" You asked them struggling to get up.

"Rimi-ah!" Fans cried as you stood up.

"I hope you antis can change sides one day." You said before falling back down to your knees and bowing to them causing everyone to go in shock. "I hope you can get rid of your hatred or whatever you have against us."

"What is going on here?!" JunHyung's voice echoed.

"..." You muttered quietly as fans told him what happened.

"Kyu-"

"Andwae!" You exclaimed cutting JunHyung off from canceling the fan meet as he ran towards you.

"Mwoh?" JunHyung asked baffled, stopping right in front of you.

"Let's continue with fan meet please." You said making your way back to your seat with JunHyung's help.

"Hajim-"

"JunHyung go." You said sighing.

"Shiro!"

"What are you even doing here?" You asked him.

"I came to visit since I haven't seen you for a while." JunHyung said shrugging.

"Great site to see huh?" You joked as one of the security guards brought a chair over for JunHyung to sit on.

"Babo, stop taking things into your own hands.” JunHyung scolded you.

“Mianhae…” You muttered bowing your head sighing as Taehoon and your manager checked if you were okay.

“Don’t be so reckless. YG Hyung is gonna be so mad at me.” Kyungho groaned in frustration as his phone rang.

“Mianhae, Appa. I’ll explain to him later.” You said looking up at Kyungho.

“Gwaenchana. Don’t worry about it too much.” Kyungho said before walking away to answer his phone.

“Babo Jae. Don’t let antis get the best of you.” Taehoon said put a bandage over your cheek since it was bleeding.

“Ne…OMO! It’s Domo!” You exclaimed excitedly like a kid once you noticed who was on the bandaid as looked at your reflection through your phone.

“You should be attending to your fans right now." JunHyung said ruffling your hair.

"Okay, okay..." You said grinning.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo. C-Chonun D-Daejin imnida." The fan in front of you stuttered making you think back to your first love.

"Ah~ Annyeong, Daejin. You have a nice name. It reminds me of my first love in highschool." You said chuckling.

“Noona had a first love?!” The boy asked surprised.

"Ne. Have you had one before?"

“Aniyo. Not yet but I do have a girlfriend.” He said shaking his head.

“Ah chincha? Best wishes to the two of you.” You said smiling. "So how old are you?"

"I'm fifteen, Noona. What you did just now was very cool and I hope you'll heal fast!"

"Ah. Komawoyo. Don't do that at school though." You said slightly laughing.

"Ne, Noona." He said grinning.

"Study hard for Noona, ne?" You told him grinning and handing him the CD back.

"Ne, Noona!" He said smiling. “Oh! By the way, this is for you.”

“What is it?” You asked looking into the bag and taking out a Darkrai plushie. “Omona~!”

“I heard you like Pokémon so I wanted to get you a plush toy.” Daejin shyly said blushing.

“Aw~ Komawoyo~” You thanked him, giving him a hug over the table.

"C-Chonmaneyo…A-Annyeong~" He stuttered grinning and walking off for the next fan.

"Unnie! Get well soon!" A little girl exclaimed in front of you with her Umma next to her.

"Ah! Kamsahamnida." You thanked the girl smiling as she handed you a CD to sign. "What's your name, Nae Yeppeun Destiny?"

"Chonun Lily imnida!" The girl said cheerfully.

"Oh~! Chincha? I love lilies. They're such beautiful flowers." You commented, drawing a small lily on the album you were signing for her.

"Like my umma! Umma neomu yeppeo!" The girl cheered making you smile.

"I'm sure you'll look much like your mother when you grow up. Take care araso?" You told her smiling and handing her back the album.

"Ne! Kamsahamnida, Unnie!" The girl thanked you grinning ear to ear.

"Ne~" You cooed grinning as her mother looked over at you and said, "Kamsahamnida. She really wanted to see you in person ever since her father passed away a month ago."

"Ah, jeongmal? Here. Take it. I'm sure you need it." You said handing her one million won. [~1000 USD]

"A-Ani! I can't take this." The mother stuttered surprised.

"Gwaenchana. Buy her whatever she wants until she feels better. It'll make her happier. She's still young after all. Make sure you bring her again next time. I wrote my number in her album so give me a call if you ever need anything." You told the mother smiling. “I’m willing to watch over her too if you’re busy with work.”

"Kamsahamnida. Jeongmal Kamsahamnida." The mother thanked you bowing multiple times before walking away with the little girl.

"Sometimes I think you're too nice for your own good." JunHyung said chuckling.

"Yeah yeah." You said rolling your eyes as another fan came.

After Fate finished signing and talking to fans, you started to cough uncontrollably.

"Jae! !" Taehoon cursed running to you, calling your manager over. "Hyung!"

"!" You coughed out spitting blood.

"What the hell is going on?" JunHyung asked confused.

"Nothing." You managed to say wiping your mouth. "Let's go back to the dorm. I need some sleep."

"Yong Irene Jaehye, tell me what the hell is going on right now!" JunHyung demanded as you drank some water.

"I tell you some other time." You said calling over his manager. "JoonKun Oppa, take JunHyung back to his dorm please."

"Jae, you have to tell him." Kyungho told you as JunHyung and JoonKun walked away.

"Yeah, I know but not now." You said. "Can we please just go to the dorm?"

"Kaja." Taehoon said sighing.


[At the Dorm.]

"I'm going to sleep. If anyone texts, tell them I'm sleeping." You said tossing your phone to Minki. "Taehoon, you're in charge."

"Ne. Good bam~" Fate simultaneously cooed as you walked upstairs.

Bzzt.

To: 귀여워 테디베어~

Jae, remember you have to come by Brand New Stardom.
We still have to record and practice for your debut.
By the way, I hope you're feeling better.
Anyways, I'll see you later!
Annyeong,
테디베어~

"Man, he still likes her huh?" Minki asked.

"Yeah. But he'd rather be friends with benefits and kiss a lot than ruin their friendship by going out and feel awkward after they break up." Taehoon answered.

"It's reasonable though." Minjung said shrugging.

"So should we answer it?" Minki asked.

"Nah. We'll just tell Jae in the morning." Taehoon said simply.

A couple hours later, Fate decided to head to sleep since it was getting late for them and promos were over.

"Hyung, when's HyunSeung Hyung going to ask Jaehye?" Minki asked as the twins got comfortable in their beds.

"Hopefully soon. Jaehye's been getting nightmares lately." Taehoon said sighing, leaning on the twins' door frame.

"Nightmares?" The twins asked.

"Yes nightmares. The last time she got them was when Daejin...passed..." Taehoon said hesitantly.

"Hm... And she saw a Daejin today so I'm guessing that tonight her nightmare is going to be about Daejin." Minki said.

"Possibly. Anyways, get some sleep you two. We're gonna be going with Jae to Brand New Stardom." Taehoon said turning off their light. "Jalja."

"Jalja..." The twins said snuggling into their blankets as Taehoon closed the door behind him, making his way past your room to get to his room to get some sleep.

"Daejin! Andwae! Gajima!" You murmured in your sleep since your door was slightly open.

'Daejin...' Taehoon thought sighing and closing your door silently.

"Jebal..." You murmured as a tear cascaded your sleeping face.


[In The Morning.]

"Jae! Get up!" Taehoon yelled banging on your door before entering your room.

"Oppa...Cancel whatever I have today. I don't feel well." You grumbled.

"How do you feel now?" He asked immediately changing his attitude.

"Like . I'm going to the hospital." You said getting up from your bed and changing into sweats and a baggy shirt.

"No, you're not. Fate's going with you." Taehoon said.

"Fine. Kaja." You said walking to your door.

"You're sick~" Taehoon cooed.

"Shut up, Hyuk." You growled.

"Fine, fine. Kaja." Taehoon said ruffling your hair.

After Fate was dressed and ready to go, they headed into the car and drove to the hospital.

"Hyuk, go call manager Appa." You ordered Taehoon.

"I already did." Taehoon replied.

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna head in." You said walking over to the doctor who called it your name.

"Kay. Tell me what's going on when you come back out." Taehoon told you.

"I will. Don't worry." You said before leaving with the doctor.

Once you walked away with the doctor, he led you to a room and had you sit down.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked putting some gloves on.


So…What do you guys think is going on with Jae?
I’d love to know what you guys think. :D
Who knows, you might be right. ;)
Comments would be lovely~ :3