Thanks For Pointing Out The Obvious.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=LpreHaDqOaA [LOL GD and Daesungie xD]


Comment Replies:

@Soolyn: Kekek~ Don't you just love Leo~? :3 Oh and the picture is from Beast's Welcome to Beast Airlines :D
@CrazyPanda105: LOL Don't you just love it? XD...Poor Kitty Kwon indeed :( But Don't fret~ I shall make a story about him in the future ;) Bwahhaha Doojoonie...Don't you think he just dug his own grave? XD ...I do huh ;) XDD
@cupidzangel: OMG Hahah I love the Chucky one instead xD I literally cried by laughing too hard and my parents thought I was crazy XD Doojoon? Really? GiKwang will always be my first in Beast xD But HyunSeung and JunHyung are twoing to kick him off >A< ...Jae is sooo lucky to have an awaesome and caring brother like JunHyung...I always wanted an older brother.../sigh OMG Yukwon...I feel soooo bad for making him a martyr ;~;
@pinkypn: I know...but I feel bad since this is a HyunSeung story >~< XD
@Yannna: ANDWAEEE~~!! Yukwon-ah~~~ Come to mee~~ :D And the Doojoon gif is from Welcome to Beast Airlines~ :D
@songfictionsftw: I feel bad for Yukwon too..But we shall find out what happens~


~~ Recap ~~

"Don't worry so much." Kyung said hugging you. "Have a little faith will you?"

"Thanks, Kyung." You smiled.

"Anytime my pretty sister." Kyung said with his greasy smile.

"Aigo...Greasy Kyung." You laughed.


[The Next Day.]

“Yo! Block B!” You exclaimed waking them all up. “Go get ready and meet in the living room.”

“Ugh but it’s only..! Guys, get up! Cho PD Hyung is going to be mad that we’re not practicing!” Zico exclaimed shaking the guys.

“Jiho, not now it’s- Holy ! It’s three already!” Yukwon exclaimed quickly getting out of bed and going in the bathroom to take a shower.

“WHAT?! It’s already three?!” The rest of Block B cursed quickly getting out of bed and rushing to the nearest bathroom.

Once Block B showered and got changed, they rushed down the stairs and said bye before quickly running out the door to load up in the van where their manager was waiting for them.

“Jae, looks like you’d be practicing today by the way you’re dressed. You look good wearing our clothes, but make sure you wear a jacket. It’s cold outside. Annyeong~” Kyung said running past you and out the door before his manager drove off without him.

“Hyuk, the dorm is all yours for tonight.” You said grabbing your customized Fate duffle bag and backpack.

“Komawo, Jae. It means a lot.” Taehoon smiled.

“Anytime, Oppa. Just don’t do anything bad. And if you do, I expect this place clean by the time Block B and the twins come back.”

“Ne~ Geokjeonghajima. I’ll keep everything clean.” Taehoon chuckled. “Wait. What about you? You’re not going to come back?”

“Ani. I’m going to stay out for a while. I might sleep over B.A.P’s place or something.” You shrugged. “Don’t worry about me. Just make sure there’s not mess in the dorm.”

“Araso. Just come back safely.”

“Ne. Now, I’m going to go meet up with the twins and tell them not to come to the dorm. Annyeong~” You said grabbing your keys.

“Annyeong.” Taehoon said as you walked out.


[With The Twins.]

“Ah~ You two are together today?” You chuckled as you saw the twins talking to each other.

“Omo! Noona/Unnie~! What are you doing here?” They asked simultaneously.

“I just came to see how you were doing.” You smiled. “Oh! And because you can go hang with your family after you’re done with your schedules.”

“Mwoh? Wae?” They asked confused.

“Don’t question it. Just do as I say and go spend time with your family.” You laughed.

“Ne, Leader Jjang~” They answered grinning.

“Since that’s all I came here for, I’ll be off. Don’t give your manager a hard time.” You said as you walked off.

“Ne~ Annyeong~” The twins chimed as you got in your car and texted Block B about not coming to the dorm until the morning before starting your car and driving off to YG Entertainment.

“Oh? Jae, what are you doing here?” DaeSung asked as you walked in the practice room.

“I’m going to spend my night in the practice room.” You shrugged placing your bags down.

“Wae?” SeungRi asked confused.

“To help Taehyuk out with something.” You said taking your jacket off.

“Relationship problems?” JiYong asked.

“Mmhm..” You nodded.

“Well, we’ll leave you to focus on dancing.” YoungBae said.

“Araso.”

“If you need anything just ask.”

“Ne Oppa.” You smiled as he and BigBang grabbed their things.

“Ah! Jae, we’re recording What’s Up tomorrow, arachi? The director changed the date since you were busy the day after tomorrow.” DaeSung mentioned.

“Ah! Araso! Komawo, Oppa~” You smiled as he nodded.

“Jae, tripod and camera are next to the stereo.” SeungHyun added before following BigBang out of the room as you walked over to get the camera and tripod and setting it up in front of the mirror.

“Yo! What’s up? Fate’s Jade ibnida! It’s been a while since I made a dance cover, huh?” You chuckled looking at the camera as it was recording you. “I know you guys have been requesting for me to do Troublemaker but I don’t have a partner with me today, so I’m going to have to do that one next time. Instead, I’m going to be doing Beast’s The Fact and Fiction, Infinite’s Be Mine and Paradise and Sistar’s So Cool. I was going to do So Cool with Minjung but I’ll do that next time ne? So enough with the talking, I’ll get to work.”

After you finished all the dances, you stopped the camera and sat on the floor only with your cami and sweats on.

“Done already?” JunHyung asked leaning on the door.

“Oh? Annyeong, Oppa. What are you doing here?” You asked drinking from your water bottle.

“Just came to visit. Am I not allowed here?” He asked with an eye brow raised.

“Who let you in?” You asked ignoring his question.

“GD Hyung.”

“Ah…” You nodded in recognition.

“So you were thinking of doing Troublemaker huh?” JunHyung asked smirking.

“Go away.” You grumbled.

“You still love him a lot.” JunHyung pointed out.

“Thanks for pointing out the obvious.” You muttered stuffing your face in your jacket.

“What are you going to do about it then?”

“I’ll find out when it comes to that point in time.” You said lying on the floor.


[One Week Later.]

"Sssaaaammmchoooonnnn~~~!!!" You exclaimed from the audience once the show was over.

"Omo! Jae!" K.Will exclaimed surprised once he found you.

"Annyeong~!" You grinned running up to him.

"Aigo!" K.Will chuckled as you jumped on him to hug him. "How's my favorite vocal pupil?"

"I don't sing as much anymore but I still sing during my free time." You said happily. "How are you, Oppa? I heard Minjungie is beating you."

"Aniyo. She just good with any genre. Just like you." K.Will said ruffling your hair as Minjung walked over to the two of you.

"Mina! Annyeong~" You greeted Minjung.

"Unnie? What are you doing here?" Minjung asked surprised.

"Surprise!" You exclaimed.

"What's up with you?" Minjung asked amused.

"Candy anyone?" Minki asked holding up a Hershey's Cookies ‘n’ Creme chocolate bar.

"Me!" You exclaimed raising your hand.

"Were you the one watching her? Taetae Oppa and I strictly told you not to give her any sweets!" Minjung scolded her brother as Minki gave you the chocolate bar.

"We were bored." Minki shrugged.

"You didn't call Hyojung?" K.Will asked amused.

"She's not picking up." Minki muttered turning away in annoyance.

"Hm? Chincha?" K.Will asked surprised. "Before she left Starship, she said she was talking to you. Unless...You two are fighting, aren't you?" K.Will knowingly smirked.

"Ani. We're just-"

"In a fight!" You said grinning.

"Seriously! No more sweets!" Minjung exclaimed taking the chocolate away from you causing you to pout. "Did you two watch IRIS or something?!"

Minki laughed and replied, "Not only IRIS but G.I. Joe and any other film that had Lee Byunghun in it."

"Aigo. Obsessive leader." Minjung sighed.

“And maknae~” You grinned jumping up and down.

"Minki, do you want me to talk to Hyojung for you?" K.Will asked Minki.

"If you want." Minki sighed shrugging.

"Araso. I gotta go. Jae, lay off the sweets and visit Starship sometime." K.Will said chuckling.

"Ne, Samchon! Annyeong~" You said waving as he walked away. "Kaja! YG Appa wants to talk to us~"

"Araso. Lemme just grab my things." Minjung said walking off.

"Ne! Mino, go help your sister. I'll be in the car waiting." You told Minki.

"Ne, Noona." Minki nodded, following his sister as you walked to the exit towards your car.

After a couple minutes of waiting, the twins got in the car and you drove off to YG Building.


[At YG Entertainment.]

"Just leave your things in the car. We're going to the dorm right after." You said curing off the engine and getting out of your car.

"Ne." Minjung nodded, also getting out of the car with Minki following after.

As you three made your way in the building, you all immediately went up to YG's office.

"What's up, Appa?" You asked sitting on one of the couches.

"You're finished with your promos right?" Hyunseok asked.

"Ani. I finish tomorrow. Wae?" You asked confused.

"What do you have tomorrow?"

"I'm supposed to go on WinWin." You said as Minjung's eyes lit up.

"Araso. All I can say is that I already said you can't go to it. I told them that you'll be on it after Fate's Japanese debut." Hyunseok said.

"Ah chincha?" You asked surprised and secretly relieved.

"Ne. Wae? You want to go on it?" He teased.

"Ani. I'm good. Does this mean I'm all clear tomorrow?" You asked him.

"Ne. Wae?"

"I have to finish my parts for the Japanese debut album." You sighed running a hand through your hair.

"Have you been getting enough sleep? You seem stressed."

"She has. Fate's been making sure she gets enough sleep." MInki said smiling.

“And I’m stressed because I’ve been working on our Japanese debut album.” You sighed.

“Well, I did say that you could make your Korean songs into Japanese ones.”

“But fans want things new so that’s what I’m doing.”

“You’re such a pleaser.” Hyunseok chuckled.

“At least she’s getting enough sleep now.” Minjung commented.

"Good. So is your schedule getting better?" Hyunseok asked Minjung.

"Ne. Immortal Song 2 is fun. Is it possible to stay on it when I'm doing promos for our Japanese debut?" Minjung asked.

"Yeah. It's possible. Tell Jungsu to come here along with Kyungho so they can get a hold of your schedule."

"Ne, Abeoji." Minjung nodded.

"Mino, how are you and Hyojung-ssi?"

"Ah...Nan molla. I called her almost every other hour and she hasn't picked up once." Minki sighed.

"Just give her some time. She'll confront you soon enough." Hyunseok advised Minki. 'Interesting...half of Fate is happy and the other half is having a hard time with their relationship.'

"Ne, Hyung." Minki sighed.

"Jae, take Fate out to eat tonight when Taehyuk gets back." Hyunseok told you.

"Ne, Appa. I'll be taking that as our cue to leave." You chuckled getting up.

"Ne. Annyeong." Hyunseok nodded.

"Oh. And tomorrow, can you make sure no one takes the recording room? I'm going to finish my parts for the Japanese debut."

"Araso." Hyunseok said waving you and the twins off.

"What does he mean by when Taehyuk Hyung gets back?" Minki asked as the three of you headed out of the building.

"Taehyuk has been coming to and from Japan for the past week." You explained.

"Why though?" Minjung asked.

"He'll tell you when he gets back." You said getting in the car.

"Okay..." The twins sighed in defeat.


Hm…Why has Taehoon been gone for the past week? XD
Wouldn’t you like to know huh? ;)
…Sorry for not updating in a while >~<
I had to help my dad with stuff.
Plus, I had school ;A; …Forgive me? :3
…Comment~ I’d love to hear what you think~