Unnie, You Have To Tell Him...

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs9R4OkhLoU [Outsiderrr~ <3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Oppa! Pali. I wanna watch~" You said happily once you noticed him.

"Araso. Araso." He said putting the movie in and sitting next to you.

Almost more than halfway through the movie, you started to fall asleep on HyunSeung's shoulder.

'She must be exhausted with her schedules...' HyunSeung thought, shifting you around so you could lie down.
Half an hour later, HyunSeung started to fall asleep with you so he decided to turn the movie off and watch tv. As soon as he started to watch TV, he almost immediately fell asleep.


[Hours Later. Time - 12:30 p.m.]

"Yah! Baek Minki, shikkuro. They're sleeping." Minjung scolded her brother.

"Oi. Both of you, shhh." Taehoon said. "Let them sleep. We don't have to leave until later. Just go get your things ready."

"Ne, Oppa/Hyung." The twins said, quietly going upstairs.

When the twins came back down, Taehoon finished cooking food for everyone including you and HyunSeung.

"Minki, Minjung, wake them up please." Taehoon said setting the table.

"Ne!" The twins chimed nodding, walking over to you and HyunSeung on the pullout bed. "Oppa! Noona! Ireona!"

"Mm...Go away..." You grumbled snuggling up to HyunSeung whose arms were around your waist.

"But Oppa made food, Unnie!" Minjung exclaimed shaking you.

"Hyung, Ireona! Taehoon Hyung made food!!!" Minki exclaimed shaking HyunSeung.

"YAH!" The twins yelled, frustrated. "Hyung! Unnie! IREONA!"

. . . Silence . . .

"Aish!" The twins exclaimed before trudging back to Taehoon. "Hyung/Oppa, they won't get up."

Taehoon sighed and said, "Aish! They just have to be heavy sleepers... You two can go eat. I'll go wake them up."

"Araso." The twins said happily running to the food.

"Yah! Jaehye, Ireona. If you aren't going to get up I'll go tell KiKwang to come over an-" Taehoon began until you bolted up knowing what he was going to say.

"Don't you dare bring Minjung into this. If you bring KiKwang over, I swear I'll rip your head off." You growled.

"Well, you didn't get up when the twins tried to. So wake Hyung up so you two can eat with us." Taehoon said patting your head before walking away.

"Aish..." You grumbled before turning to HyunSeung and whacking him in the stomach. "Oppa, Ireona."

"Aigo...Apa..." HyunSeung mumbled clutching his stomach as you got up.

"Kaja. Do you wanna eat?" You asked him, stretching.

"Yah. My stomach hurts and you ask if I wanna eat?" HyunSeung retorted.

"Yeah. So do you?" You asked looking at him.

"Ne..." He mumbled getting up.

"Good." You said kissing him and walking to the dinner table leaving him behind.

"Yah!" HyunSeung yelled as you sat down, smirking to yourself.

"What did you do?" Taehoon asked sighing.

"Nothing." You said lightly chuckling.

"Nothing? That's hard to believe. What did you do? Leave him hanging?" Taehoon knowingly asked you, smirking.

"Yah. Shikkuro." You said throwing meat in his direction which he skillfully caught in his mouth.

"Mmm...My food is good." Taehoon said grinning as HyunSeung sat on your lap and ate your food.

"Yah! Get your own food!" You said hitting his back.

"Andwae. It's your fault." HyunSeung said stuffing meat in your mouth so you wouldn't talk back.

"Must you hit everyone who eats your food?" Taehoon asked finishing his plate and putting it in the sink as you nodded trying to finish the meat that was in your mouth.

"Oppa, I think you stuffed her with too much meat." Minjung said laughing with Minki.

"That's too bad. She'll live so it's fine." HyunSeung said shrugging and finishing the rest of your food.

"Yah!" You yelled finally finishing the meat and pushing him off of you.

"Apa...That's twice already you pushed me." HyunSeung grumbled.

"You deserved it this time though." You pouted as Taehoon grabbed your plate along with the rest of Fate's.

"Jae, go get your things. Hyung said we're going somewhere after the radio show." Taehoon told you as HyunSeung's phone rang.

"Yoboseyo...Mm...Ne...Already?...Keurom...Mm...Annyeong." HyunSeung said sighing and hanging up.

"Mworago? Museuniriya?" You asked HyunSeung, getting up from your seat. [What? What's wrong/happened?]

"I'll tell you upstairs." HyunSeung said grabbing your hand and going upstairs to your room, locking the door behind him.

"So...?" You asked concerned.

"I'm going to Japan for a couple weeks with Beast." HyunSeung said sighing. "And I have to leave soon to start packing."

"Oh...So...All of you all leaving me huh?" You said giving a weak smile.

"Mm...Gwaenchana. We'll see each other soon anyways. Just make sure you don't find another guy." HyunSeung said chuckling, hugging you and kissing your forehead.

"Ne! Make sure you won't find another girl." You teased, looking up at him.

"Of course. You're the only one for me." He said kissing you, leading you to the bed.

"Mm...Yah...Not now." You murmured trying to push him away.

"But I'm gonna leave in a few days and you're gonna be busy." He complained pulling away.

"We'll make time, araso? In the mean time, I need to get my things ready." You said flipping him over, making him lie on the bed as you walked to your closet to get a bag.

"Yah. Why do you do this to me?" HyunSeung asked you, turning on the tv and flipping through the channels.

"Because it's fun and easy." You told him putting extra clothes in your bag.

"So now you think I'm easy?"

"What? I never said that. It's more like you think I'm easy."

"That's true actually..." He murmured as you finished packing what you needed.

"Excuse me?" You asked putting your bag by the door and locking the door in the process before proceeding to HyunSeung.

"I said it's true." He repeated himself, not removing his gaze from the tv.

"Oh really now?" You said straddling him before he could do anything.

"M-Mwoh?" He stuttered, surprised.

"Looks like you want me to do something to you huh?" You taunted him smirking.

"Aegiya, please don't do this." He groaned as you slowly grinded yourself against his bulge.

"You deserve it." You said pacing yourself until you felt he was about to give in causing you to stop and get off of him, grabbing your bag and walking out as if nothing happened.

"Y-Yah! Jagiya, Jebal." He complained quickly following you. "Yah. Mianhae!"

"Unnie, what happened?" Minjung asked you as you walked downstairs.

"Nothing. He just got what he deserved." You said as HyunSeung quickly came downstairs and hugged you.

"Jagiya, Jeongmal Mianhamnida." HyunSeung whispered in your ear as you felt his bulge on your lower back.

"Mm...Araso. Nan dangsineul yongseo." You said pushing him away and putting your bag near the door. [I forgive you.]

"Jamkkanman!" He said running up to you and holding you close. "Can we please go finish?" HyunSeung complained.

"Ani. Just because I forgive you doesn't mean I'm not mad." You said walking away.

"Jae, did you bring your iPad?" Taehoon asked you as you walked into the kitchen with HyunSeung following behind you.

"Ne. Wae?" You asked grabbing a slice of an egg tart from the fridge and putting it on a plate.

"Just wondering." Taehoon said stashing some chips in his bag.

"Jagiya~" HyunSeung whined, pouting as you ignored and walked passed him to sit at the counter.

"Geez, Noona, how can you still eat after all the food you ate?" Minki asked shaking his head at you.

"Hey, HyunSeung ate most of it." You protested grabbing a fork and eating your egg tart.

"Liar. You were on your second plate when he sat on your lap." Taehoon said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah. Only second. I would've eaten more food if he didn't finish my food." You said as HyunSeung took some of your egg tart. "Yah! Stop eating my food!"

"But it's good. Who made it?" HyunSeung asked after swallowing his food.

"I did!" Minjung said happily as you started to make strawberry lemonade for her.

"Wow! What can't you guys do?" HyunSeung asked finishing the rest of your egg tart.

"Yah! That was mine!" You whined, pouting as Taehoon answered HyunSeung saying, "We can't live without breathing."

"Hyung, you're lame!" Minki exclaimed as HyunSeung's phone rang.

"Excuse me." HyunSeung said walking to the living room to take the call.

"So when are you gonna tell him?" Minki asked you.

"You told them?!" You harshly whispered to Taehoon so HyunSeung wouldn't overhear.

"They have a right to know." Taehoon said.

"So are you going to tell him?" Minjung asked again.

"Molla. I don't really plan on telling him..." You murmured.

"Why? You have to tell him." Minki said frowning at you.

"I know...I just...I can't..." You said sighing as HyunSeung walked back to you and the rest of Fate.

"Jagi, I have to go. I need to start packing. Call me when you know you're free." HyunSeung said kiss your cheek and grabbing his things. "Fate, Kamsahamnida for letting me over. Annyeonghigaseyo."

With that, HyunSeung walked out of your dorm leaving you with Fate.

"Unnie, you have to tell him..." Minjung sadly said.

"I know. I know..." You muttered as you felt your phone buzz in your pocket.

From: Kyungho Appa.

Yah. All of you come out.
We have to head to the salon first.
Kaja. See you soon~

"Nuguna, kaja." You said grabbing your things and walking out of the dorm. [Everyone, let's go.]

"Ne..." Fate said grabbing their things and following after you when they finished their drinks and put them in the sink.


OMG I'm at 40 chapters! OwO Kekeke
How long would you all like this story to be?
...What do you think Fate wants Jaehye to tell HyunSeung?
What do you think is going on?
…Uh…I hope you liked the chapter? XD
Comments and Subscriptions are always welcome ^^
Bye-yeom! ^^ /poofs away

Cute isn't he? ^^ <3
Kekekek~ Anyone notice anything interesting in the background? ;)