Kill--Marry.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnk5Xw-Y5V8 [I love Gag Concert haha xD~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Taehoon Oppa!" You exclaimed noticing Taehoon about to leave. "Oppa, make him let go."

"Mm." Taehoon said easily removing HyunSeung's arms from you. "Kaja. We're gonna be late."

"Ne." You said as Taehoon quickly grabbed your hand and ran out of the building before HyunSeung could react.

'Late? Late for what?' HyunSeung thought confused.


[Escaping to the Car.]

Once you both reached the car, you immediately went inside and sat down.

"Komawo, Oppa." You said catching your breath as Kyungho started drive away from KBS building.

"Chonmaneyo. It looked like you needed some help." Taehoon said grinning.

"Wait. You two ran away?!" Minjung exclaimed.

"We had to. HyunSeung wouldn't let go of Jae and we were about to be late for our flight." Taehoon explained.

"Besides you already know I didn't want to face him after what happened yesterday." You said sighing.

"Gwaenchana, Noona. We understand." Minki said comfortingly.

"Komawo." You said lying down on his lap. "Appa, how long will it take to the airport?"

"An hour at most." Kyungho answered as you closed your eyes.

"Araso." You said making yourself comfortable on Minki's lap. "Mino, is it okay if I fall asleep on your lap?" You asked him. [Minki's real name is Mino, Minjung's real name is Mina and Taehoon's real name is Taehyuk. Obviously, your real name is Jaehye.]

"Go ahead, Noona." Minki said looking out the window.

"Komawo." You said slowly instantly falling asleep.

Minki sighed and asked everyone, "She's been through a lot hasn't she?"

"You don't even know half the things she went through." Taehoon said also sighing.

"Do you mind telling us?" Minjung asked curiously.

"It's not my story to tell." Taehoon said looking out of the window.

"What about the one from yesterday? It seems like it's your story as well as Unnie's considering what just happened today." Minjung said looking at Taehoon.

"Yesterday..." Taehoon said drifting off. "Yesterday was the anniversary of Jaehye’s and my best and dearest friend. It started in Japan on Jaehye's first day at school. Daejin, my best friend and Jaehye's first love, was her first friend at our school. Sure Jaehye was younger than us but she was put into our grade anyways. At first, she ignored me and Daejin to focus on her studies but that changed when we all had to do a project together. Somehow, Daejin and Jaehye got closer during the project and I became a third wheel. After a couple weeks when we all graduated, we decided to come to Korea for a visit. Daejin knew Jaehye like him and he wanted to do something to return her feelings. So he decided to get a bouquet of flowers and a ring to propose to her a couple weeks after we landed in Korea."

"Mwoh?! He loved her that much?!" Minjung exclaimed surprised.

"Yeah.. It was three years that they've liked each other, including the time they dated each other for two years." Taehoon said.

"Wait, how old were you all when you met?" Minki asked.

"Six years ago..." Taehoon answered. "We all were in our third and final year of high school.”

"So, what happened to Daejin?" Minjung asked.

"He passed away..."

"M-Mwoh?!" The twins exclaimed as you stirred in your sleep. "How?"

"Cancer. He wanted to get married to her before he passed but he didn't have enough time." Taehoon said sadly. "Both Jaehye and I knew he had cancer so I was wondering when they were going to get married."

"Does that mean Jaehye was his fiancé and that's the ring he gave her?" Minjung asked pointing at Jaehye's necklace.

"Yes to both." Taehoon said nodding. “Jaehye was his fiancé for about…two weeks at the most.”

"Wait so what happened at the end?"

"On Daejin's death bed, he told her to love someone else, but to always keep his ring in remembrance. He says if someone tells her to take the ring off then he's not worth her time. And to be honest, he's right." Taehoon said.

"What do you mean?" Minki asked confused.

"The last boyfriend Jaehye had was HyunWoo. He such a douche but Jaehye never noticed. He even told Jaehye to take off the ring but she didn't listen and kept it on anyways.

"Then what happened?"

"Weeks before our debut, she broke it off with him since he was too over protective."

"Oh~!" The twins chorused.

"We should take Noona to all the nice places in Japan." Minki said energetically.

"We will. We'll even see the nice places in Thailand and China." Taehoon said smiling.

"Thailand?!" Minjung exclaimed happily.

"China?!" Minki exclaimed gleefully.

"Ne. I asked Hyunseok Hyungnim if we could so he gave us another month for a break."

"Chincha?!" The twins exclaimed.

"Ne. Hyungnim said we have to stay in Japan for a month and then we can stay in China and Thailand for the rest of the other month." Taehoon explained.

"Yes!" The twins exclaimed happily.


[At The Airport. Time - 11:45 p.m.]

"Noona, Ireona. We're here." Minki said shaking you.

"Andwae..." You grumbled.

"Just carry her for now." Taehoon instructed Minki. "I'll get your bags."

"Komawo, Hyung." Minki said carrying you out of the car and into the airport.

"Do we need disguises?" Minjung asked.

"Aniyo. You'll be fine." Jungsu said ruffling her hair. "You all go ahead. I'm gonna go park the car."

"Araso. Shall we get going?" Kyungho asked grabbing your bags as Jungsu drove off.

"Ne." Fate excluding you said walking inside the airport.

After you all checked in your luggage, Fate went through security and sat down in the waiting area.

"Noona, do you what anything to eat?" Minki asked you.

"Ani. Gwaenchana." You said as your cell rang. "Yoboseyo?"

"Jae, you're at the airport right?" Hyunseok asked you.

"Ne, wae?"

"The house in Japan is settled and ready for you all to arrive." Hyunseok informed you.

"Araso. Kamsahamnida." You thanked him.

"Call me again when you land in Japan." Hyunseok told you.

"Araso. By the way, I have a request for you."

"Which is?"

"Can you please not tell anyone that we're going to Japan?" You asked as Taehoon handed you a cup of coffee. "Komawo, Hyuk."

"Araso. What abou-"

"Not even him. I don't want anyone to find out."

Hyunseok sighed and said, "Fine."

"Kamsahamnida, Appa."

"Mmhmm. Anyways I'm gonna go. I have to set some other things up."

"Araso. Annyeong, Appa." You said hanging up.

"Hey, eat." Taehoon said handing you a coffee cake.

"Thanks..." You mumbled.

"Anything wrong?"

"No. I'm fine..." You lied sighing.

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

"You really at lying you know that?"

"Yeah...I've been told."

"It's the memories huh?"

"Mmhmm..."

"It's fine don't worry." He said comfortingly. "The twins are planning to take you to all the cool places in Japan."

You chuckled and said, "Really now? I'm looking forward to this."

"Good. Now finish your food." Taehoon said smiling at you.

"Yeah, yeah." You said taking a sip of your coffee. "You remember how I like my coffee?"

"Yeah. It's not that hard. It's black coffee." He said laughing.

"Shuddup." You muttered taking a bite from the coffee cake.

"Are you sure you two didn't go out before?" Minjung asked.

"Mina-" Taehoon began.

"Just tell them. It's over anyways and we both know that." You said calmly.

"Wait so you two used to?!" Minki exclaimed.

"Yeah. We went out those two weeks when I first got added into Fate. But due to the fact of the no in-house dating rule which we thought was actually a rule back then, we broke it off mutually. Thus finding other people we like." You explained.

"Hyuk! You lied to us saying what's-his-face was Jae's last boyfriend!" Minki exclaimed annoyed.

"You lied to him?" You asked Taehoon amused.

"I wasn't sure what to say in that position." Taehoon responded shrugging.

"Wait, so Tae was talking about you and you were talking about him during the radio show?" Minjung asked calmly.

"Ne." You and Taehoon simultaneously answered nodding.

"So you two used to know each other before you were added to Fate?" The twins asked in fake surprise.

"Hyuk already told you the story didn't he?" You asked them knowingly.

"Yeah..." They mumbled.

"Then there's no point for me to tell." You said smirking causing them to complain as you finished off your coffee.

"Flight to Osaka, Japan. The gate is now open for boarding." The announcer said over the intercom.

"Fate, let's go." Jungsu said getting up.

"Yes, sir!" Fate said childishly, also getting up.

"You got all of your things?" Kyungho asked.

"Yup!" Fate said grabbing their things.

"Oppa, can you eat the rest of the cake?" You asked Taehoon.

"Full?" Taehoon asked taking the cake from you.

"Yeah..." You mumbled causing him to laugh. "Shut up!"

"Hey, ex-lovers, hurry up!" Minki teased calling the two of you over.

"Hey, shut your mouth, shortie." Taehoon called back finishing the coffee cake and throwing the napkin away.

"Idiot, let's go!" You said pulling him to the gate to board the plane.

Once you all boarded the plane, you all looked for your seats.

"Oh! Window seat!" You said happily sitting down as Taehoon sat down next to you.

"Oh! Next to Jae seat!" Taehoon mocked you.

"Yah. Don't be a loser." You pouted.

"Wanna play a game?" Taehoon asked after more people started to board the plane.

"What game?" You asked curiously.

"Kill--Marry." Taehoon said smirking.

"Fine. I'll start. Taeyeon, Hyori, and...Bora."

"Kill Taeyeon. Marry Bora. Hyori." He answered.

"I knew it!" You exclaimed laughing.

"Whatever. HyunSeung, Yukwon, Woohyun." Taehoon said smirking.

"Oh...That's hard..." You said pouting.

"How is it hard?"

"Because of Woohyun and Yukwon. Duh!!"

"But you're dating HyunSeung."

"Fine. Kill HyunSeung, Marry Woohyun, Yukwon." You answered grinning.

"You'd kill Hyung?"

"Yeah. Yukwon would be a onetime thing and Woohyun's just hard to resist."

"What would you do if Woohyun asked you out?"

"That wouldn't happen." You stated.

"Theoretically if it did happen, what would you do?"

"I would say I'm already with someone."

"Oh~ someone's loyal."

"So when are you going to ask Bora Unnie to date you?"

"I dunno. I was thinking sometime around-"

"This is your pilot speaking. Please fasten your seatbelts. We are now preparing for takeoff." The pilot said cutting Taehoon off as the plane started to move.

"Gum?" Taehoon offered holding a stick out.

"No thanks." You muttered trying to relax.

"Hey. You know you can always cling on me when you're scared." Taehoon said smiling, putting his gum away.

"Komawo." You said clinging onto him and closed your eyes as the plane started to take off.

"Get some sleep." Taehoon told you.

Just as he said that, you immediately started to fall asleep.


Ddung~ I put some a lot of JaeHyuk/TaeHye moments XD
I hope you liked it? /twitch lol
Uhmm….When should I end this?
Comment? Subscribe? Etc? ^^