That's Why We're Best Buddies!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NMnwcWEcf8 [Lol DaeSung xD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Do you want me to give it to you when we're done eating?"

"Only if he has it." You said shrugging.

"Okay. Well, off you go. I'm getting hungry." He said pushing you upstairs so you could leave.

"Okay okay!" You said leaving him.


[With Beast Downstairs. Time – 10:55 p.m.]

~~Author's Point of View~~

"You like her don't you?" KiKwang asked HyunSeung.

"Yah! Jang HyunSeung!" Doojoon exclaimed.

"Don't speak with your mouth full!" JunHyung nagged.

"Huh?" HyunSeung finally responded.

"You like Noona don't you?" DongWoon asked HyunSeung slowly.

"Well yeah. She's pretty cool."

"We mean you like her like her." YoSeob said.

"M-Mwoh? A-Aniyo!" HyunSeung protested blushing.

"You're lying." Doojoon stated.

"A-Ani!"

"JunHyung, do you have our comeback song?" KiKwang asked JunHyung interrupting Doojoon's soon to be interrogation about HyunSeung and Rimi.

"Ne, wae?" JunHyung asked curiously.

"Rimi said she might make a choreo for our comeback."

"Omo! Chincha?!" HyunSeung and JunHyung exclaimed grinning.

"Ne. She said after we're done eating we should go give her the song."

"Yes!" They exclaimed finishing up their food.

"Yah! Don't eat so fast!" Doojoon scolded them.

"But she's the best when it comes to choreo!" They exclaimed.

"Wait. HyunSeung, how would you know?"

"He came with me and Rimi on my birthday to hang out." KiKwang explained.

"You met my little sister before me? Wae?" Doojoon complained.

"Let's just finish up the food here before YoSeob and DongWoon do." JunHyung said pointing at DongWoon and YoSeob.

"My food~!" Doojoon wailed piling food on his plate.


[After Eating.]

~~Your Point of View~~

"Done! Kaja! I wanna see nae yeodongsaeng dance!" Doojoon said excitedly.

"Goodness...At least put the dishes in the sink!" JunHyung nagged.

Knock! Knock!

"Who comes at this time?" DongWoon asked curiously.

Knock! Knock!

"Go open the door!" KiKwang said.

"You open it!" YoSeob exclaimed.

"Go get Rimi." HyunSeung somewhat suggested.

"Good idea!" JunHyung said pushing KiKwang upstairs.

'Aish! Why me?!' KiKwang thought going upstairs.

"Rimz!" KiKwang exclaimed getting your attention.

"What is it?" You asked turning to him.

"There's someone at the door."

"Then go answer the door..."

"But what if it's a murderer or something."

"Pabo..." You muttered shaking your head and walking out of the studio to go downstairs with KiKwang following.

"Rimi! Someone's at the door!" Beast exclaimed in a hushed tone.

"Aish...Pabo-deul..." You muttered shaking your head, walking to the door and opening it.

"Hi Rimi." Lee HyunWoo greeted. [OMG I lovveee him :3 But in the story just pretend he’s the same age as Rimi (:]

"Omo! Oppa!" You exclaimed hugging him and wrapping your legs around his torso.

"Nice to see you too, babe." He said kissing your cheek.

"Why didn't you call?"

"I wanted to surprise you." He said putting you down.

"Who are you?" Doojoon asked making himself and Beast noticed.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo, Lee HyunWoo-imnida." HyunWoo greeted introducing himself bowing.

"Who are you to Rimi?"

"You must her brother. Yoon Doojoon, right?"

"Ne. Now, who are you to Rimi?" Doojoon asked again, slightly glaring.

"He's-" You started as HyunWoo cut you off and said, "I'm her boyfriend."

'Boyfriend?!' Beast thought surprised.

'Boyfriend? C-Chincha?' HyunSeung thought crushed.

"I'm gonna go get some air." HyunSeung muttered walking out to the backyard.

"Is something wrong with Oppa?" You asked concerned.

'Aish..Pabo Rimz...Why are you so dense at love?' KiKwang thought shaking his head.

"So, babe, what are they doing here?" HyunWoo asked with his arms around your waist.

'Aish...I don't like him already..' Doojoon thought.

"They're staying over for they night. Wae?" You asked.

"Andwae. Six boys with one girl? I won't allow it."

"But they won't do anything. They're practically my brothers!" You said trying to stay calm.

"I don't care. They're still guys."

"Go home. I'll talk to you later." You said shaking your head and leading him to the door.

"Yah. You should be making them go home. Who's more important? Me or them?"

"Why would you even ask that?"

"Answer me. Would you rather have our two year relationship go to waste or what?"

"You're putting our relationship on the line for something so little?" You asked in disbelief.

"Little? This is huge! You'd rather have these guys stay at your place than care about or relationship!"

"Get out." You said coldly.

"Fine. Then we're over." He said standing at the door.

"Fine." You said pushing him outside and throwing your couple ring at him. "I'd rather break up than not defend my own brother."

"You-" He started as you cut him off by slamming the door in his face.

"AAGGGHHH!!!!" You screamed in frustration.

"Hey. It's okay." KiKwang said quickly rushing over to comfort you.

"Boxing. Now." You demanded.

'..' KiKwang thought following you upstairs.

"Someone go get HyunSeung." Doojoon commanded.

"Ne Hyung." DongWoon and YoSeob said walking to the backyard.


[With You. Time - 12:05 a.m.]

"Damnit! I really have no luck with guys." You said angrily, boxing with KiKwang.

"You just pick the bad ones, Rimz." KiKwang said trying to block your hits. 'Damn...I'm too young die.'

"Thanks. You're very supportive." You grumbled jabbing away.

"Can we please just do the punching bags?" KiKwang pleaded.

"Fine." You muttered getting out of the boxing ring and going down to the punching bag. "Hold it."

"Mm." KiKwang said nodding as you threw some really hard punches causing him to stumble back a little.

After a little over half an hour later, you finally took a break and calmed down.

"Mianhae." KiKwang said suddenly.

"Why are you sorry?" You asked looking at him.

"If Beast wasn't here, you wouldn't have broken up with him."

You lightly laughed and said, "Don't worry about it. He and I are over so it's okay."

"Are you sure? I can always take you out to forget about it." He suggested.

"Ani. It's okay. I don't want to die because of your fans." You said chuckling.

"You're hurt inside aren't you?" KiKwang asked seriously.

You gave a weak smile and said, "You know me too well, Oppa."

"Let it all out." He said pulling you close to him. "Stop trying to be strong. I'll always be here to comfort you."

"Oppa! Wae? Why does this always happen to me?" You sobbed in his chest.

"Gwaenchana, Rimi. Gwaenchana." He whispered rubbing your back. "I'm sure you'll find the right one."

"That will never happen." You mumbled.

'If only you knew about HyunSeung...' KiKwang thought.

"Rimz, get on my back and cover your face." He said crouching down after you let go of him.

"Wae?" You sniffed climbing on his back.

"We're going to go get ice cream." He said walking out of the workout room.

"A-Araso." You sniffed wiping the tears away. "Kaja."

"That's the spirit!" He said lightening up the mood and walking downstairs with you on his back.

"Where are you two going?" Doojoon asked stopping you two from leaving.

"Hyung, we'll be right back. Geokjeonghajima." KiKwang said walking out of the house before Doojoon could protest. [Don't worry.]

"Oppa, what if you get caught by fans?" You asked quietly.

"Geokjeonghajima. We won't get caught. It's a school day and fans are all at home sleeping."

"If you say so Oppa..." You said slightly unsure.

"Just trust Oppa. I won't let anything get to you."

"Hajiman-" [But-]

"Hajiman amugeotdo. Geokjeonghajima. We're just getting tubs of ice cream and going back home, araso?" [But nothing.]

"Araso Oppa." You muttered as he walked in the ice cream parlor.

"What do you want? Do you still love mint?" He asked putting you down.

"Ne!" You said grinning.

"Your love for mint will never die will it?" He asked chuckling.

"Never, ever, ever will it die!" You proclaimed childishly.

He laughed and said, "You're such a kid."

"That's why we're best buddies!" You said grinning as you both walked up to the counter.

"Annyeonghaseyo. What would you like to get?" The lady asked.

"Can we get three tubs of mint, two of vanilla, two of chocolate, two of strawberry and one of red bean, please?" KiKwang asked flashing a smile.

"N-Ne, r-right away." The lady stuttered blushing, ringing everything up. "Your total is 81690 won." [About 75 USD]

"Here." KiKwang said taking his credit card out and handing it to the lady to swipe it.

"K-Kamsahamnida for coming here." The lady stuttered bowing.

"Ne. Kamsahamnida." KiKwang said bowing, grabbing the two bags and walking out with you. "Kaja, Aegi."

"I think she noticed you were from Beast..." You pointed out.

"Oh well...Just one person. She has no evidence." KiKwang said shrugging.

"Let's go home, it's getting cold." You said shivering.

"Yet you can eat ice cream in this weather." He said shaking his head.

"You offered it." You retorted shrugging.

"True."

"When's your comeback?"

"Soon."

"Did JunHyungie compose it?"

"How'd you know?"

"I'm a ninja~"

"Of course you are." He said laughing.

"Hm... Did you guys already start practicing the choreo?"

"Aniyo. That's why I asked if you wanted too. I know you like making new dance routines." He said opening the door to your house. "After you."

"Komawo." You said walking in the house helping him with one of the bags. "I think you know me too well Oppa."

"Well, we are best friends after all." He said following you to the kitchen and putting the other tubs of ice cream away.

"True true. Now give me one of the tubs of ice cream before you put all of them away."

"I know. I know. Now go upstairs and get ready to make a new choreo."

"Ne, Oppa!" You said grinning and running upstairs to the practice studio.

'Mwoh? Someone's in here?' You thought once you got there, slightly opening the door revealing…

.

.

.

HyunSeung.


Ddung, ddung, ddung~ :3 kekeke~
What do you think will happen next?
I hope you all are liking the story so far~ ^^
I’m trying not to rush the story but…
If you want me to speed anything up, just tell me okay? ^^
Comment and Subscribe if you want~ <3