You Say That As If I'm Going To Do Something.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRyGnM7UoG0 [Cutie Kwonie X3]


Comment Replies:

@cupidzangel: LOL Hahah I know! I love how he just yelled that with a cute smile too ;) OMG TOP and Daesung! XDDD I love how Jiyong became a pet for Youngbae too X3 So cute~ LOL I had to put the Chuky video on here! XD It makes me laugh every time! XDD Most of the things I write are in the moment kind of thing XD so things get whacky at times xP YES The Ab Flash king certainly is eye candy ;3 LOLL~!! Haha <3
@CrazyPanda105:
Pfttt everyone loves Mario Kart in general! XD Hahaha I agree but I use a different character though ;) Aww~ At least you had one~ But then again so did I. ...Five hours before Valentine's day was over haha xD
@moreliana: Kekeke~ Who's your favorite character? ^^
@yuxuan: What do you mean what did Hoya do? All he did was dance to the chorus of Paradise.
@KeKe79: You can't see them? Just clock on the link and then click on the addres bar to highlight the link then press the enter/return button. The link should reload and show you the picture ^^


~~ Recap ~~

"Oh? Your here already?" You asked surprised to see HyunSeung sitting around with Beast as they messed around.

"Ne. Let's go seeing as your ready." HyunSeung grinned, getting up and walking towards you.

"Ne." You nodded walking to the door to slip on your shoes.

"Wait. What about my meat, Jiějie?" JinWook pouted.

"You can handle it. Don't let the others use it." You said walking over to him and handing him your credit card.

"Okay!" He grinned.

"Let's go, shall we?" HyunSeung said grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the dorm.


[At A Place.]

"Jae, it's your first time here right?" HyunSeung asked you as the two of you walked over to the lanes.

"N-Ne." You stuttered looking around lost as he chuckled and grabbed your hand.

"Don't worry. I'll help." HyunSeung smiled as he walked over to find you a ball. "Stay here. I'll be right back."

"Ne..." You said still looking around.

By the time HyunSeung came back, he was holding two bowling balls.

"Let's get started." HyunSeung smiled.

"Araso." You said completely confused.

"Here. Hold the ball." HyunSeung said helping you hold the bowling ball properly.

"Haji-"

"Come here." He said walking to the bowling alley.

"Araso." You said walking up to him unsure.

"Here. Position yourself like this.." He said pressing your body against his and demonstrating how you should position yourself. "Then you swing your arm and let go of the ball."

"Omo!" You exclaimed surprised about getting a strike.

"Great job. Now try doing it yourself." HyunSeung said walking back to the seat and sitting down.

"Andwae! I can't." You whined.

"It's fine. You don't have to get a strike."

"Oppa!"

"Gwaenchana. Just try. If you make a strike, I'll give you a kiss. If you don't, I'll still give you a kiss." HyunSeung joked.

"Fine." You pouted, grabbing your bowling ball and going up to the alley.

"Babo, turn around." HyunSeung chuckled once you quickly turned around after bowled the ball.

"I don't wanna." You pouted, walking to HyunSeung who pulled you onto his lap and kissed your cheek.

"Look you got a strike. Great job." He smiled before putting you on the other seat and getting up for his turn.

"Komawo." You thanked him blushing.

"This one's for you." He winked before rolling the ball and getting a strike.

"Cheesy Babo." You laughed.

"I'm only cheesy to get you back." He winked. "Your turn."

"Ne." You said getting up.

After you and HyunSeung played two rounds, HyunSeung asked, "Hungry?"

"Ani not yet." You shook your head.

"Good. Let's go on to the next activity then." He grinned.

"Which is?

"You'll see. Let's go change our shoes and you'll find out." He said leading you over to the counter.

Once you and HyunSeung exchanged your shoes back, you both headed to the wherever the next activity was.


You and HyunSeung arrived at the next place and you were completely mesmerized at everything you saw.

"Omo! Wah~!" You exclaimed looking around amazed.

"Kaja. We should get some skates if you wanna go skate." HyunSeung said nudging you as you started at the huge ice rink in front of you.

"Ne~!" You chimed grinning as he grabbed your hand and led you to the skate rental thing.

"When was the last time you went ice skating?" HyunSeung asked as the two of you laced up your skates.

"Molla. Years ago." You said unsure giving up on your skates as HyunSeung laughed and asked, "Need help?"

"Yes, please." You sighed in relief.

"Kyopta." He chuckled lacing up your skates and getting up, offering his hand for you to take. "Kaja."

"Komawo." You smiled taking his hand as he pulled you up.

"Now let's go skate." HyunSeung grinned.

"Ne!" You chimed as you both walked to the rink.

"So wanna make a bet?" HyunSeung smirked.

"About what?" You asked as you both for on the ice.

"One lap around. Whoever wins has to take the loser in the middle of the rink and kiss them." HyunSeung said skating in circles around you.

"Okay. Fine." You smirked.

"Ready?"

"Ne." You nodded.

"Let's go!" HyunSeung said as the two of you raced.

By the end of the race, HyunSeung won and brought you to the middle of the rink and kissed you.

Some people from the public either awed and cooed  or turned away shaking their head at the two of you causing you to turn a bright pink.

"Let's go skate around some more." HyunSeung suggested taking your hand.

"Araso~" You chimed.

After skating for a while, HyunSeung suggested something.

"Let's go watch a movie." HyunSeung grinned.

"But you don't-"

"Not at the theater. At your dorm." He chuckled.

"Dorm? Okay." You smiled.

At the dorm, HyunSeung lead you to your room and said, "I'll be right back."

"Araso~" You replied changing into pajamas and making yourself comfortable on the bed.

Minutes later, HyunSeung came back with drinks and movies in hand.

"What movies are we watching?" You asked energetically.

"Transformers." HyunSeung smiled.

"Araso! Pali!" You grinned patting a spot next to you.

"Ne." He said putting the first movie in and turning off the lights as he walked over to you. Halfway through the movie, HyunSeung kept moving closer and closer to you until he finally got close enough to kiss you.

"Mm..." You melted into the kiss, forgetting about the movie as HyunSeung got on top of you so you wouldn't have to hurt your shoulder.

You soon tugged on his shirt making him slip his tongue in your mouth as you both fought for dominance.

Knock! Knock!

"Noona!" DongWoon chimed causing HyunSeung to groan in annoyance and roll off of you to get the door

"What do you want, DongWoon?" HyunSeung asked coated with annoyance.

"Oh...nevermind!" DongWoon ran away immediately understanding what was going on causing HyunSeung to sigh and turn back to you.

"So...I'm guessing you still like me?" HyunSeung innocently asked smiling.

"As cheesy as this sounds, I never stopped loving you, Oppa." You chuckled as HyunSeung came over and laid down next you.

"So then if I say, ‘Would you be my girlfriend?’ what would you say?"

"I dunno. When it happens, I'll answer."

"Well then, what would you like to eat for dinner?" He asked changing the topic.

"Anything is fine." You smiled.

"Araso. Stay here. I'll go make us some dinner." He told you, kissing your forehead and getting up.

"Wait!" You whined pulling him down and kissing him before pushing him away and turning him around. "Now you can go."

"W-What just happened?" HyunSeung stuttered surprised, making his way downstairs.

"What's up with you?" Doojoon asked interested.

"I- we- she- I have no idea." HyunSeung said confused.

"Are you two dating yet?" JunHyung asked.

"Ani. Not yet. Why?"

"Everyone is waiting for the two of you to get back together. Plus, DongWoon already told us that you and Jae were making out just now." KiKwang smirked.

"Tch. As if you don't with Minjung." HyunSeung rolled his eyes making his way to the kitchen. “Where are the cameras?”

“They’re out with DongWoon.” Doojoon answered.

"Where's DongWoon anyways?"

"He's out on a stroll around Japan with Minki, Taehoon and JinWook using Taehoon's car." YoSeob answered.

"Why didn't you guys go?" HyunSeung asked.

"We're watching on you two along with these kids." Doojoon answered referring to KiKwang and Minjung as the kids.

"Minjung, go out with KiKwang." HyunSeung said tossing Minjung some keys.

"Are these-" Minjung began once she caught the keys.

"Ne. That's to your car." HyunSeung answered.

"Car?!" Beast exclaimed.

"Yeah. All of Fate with the exception of JinWookie can drive." Minjung shrugged. "Oppa, kaja."

"JunHyung, these are for you." HyunSeung said tossing him another set of keys.

"How is she able to get so many cars?!" JunHyung exclaimed as his phone buzzed.

From: Nae Yeppeun Yeodongsaeng.

Oppa, I got money and I use it wisely. Keke~
Ask HyunSeung for my card if you want to go shopping.
Have fun in Japan before you go back to your concert and schedule filled life.
Don't forget to bring the others with you.
And if you were wondering how HyunSeung knew about the  cars…
Well…We were talking about it along the way during the date :3
Annyeong~

"Hyung, Seobie, let's go find Taehoon." JunHyung said as he walked over to HyunSeung.

"...Araso..." Doojoon and YoSeob responded utterly confused.

"Hyung, where's Jae's credit card?" JunHyung asked HyunSeung.

"Here. Now go." HyunSeung said giving him the black plastic card from his pocket and shooing him off.

"Hyung, I expect you and Jae to be done with whatever you're doing, arachi?" JunHyung said seriously.

"Ne." HyunSeung nodded. 'Geez...These two are more and more alike every day.'

"Good. We'll be back in two to three hours. No earlier, no later." JunHyung said before walking out of the dorm with Doojoon and YoSeob following him.

'Tch. You say that as if I'm going to do something.' HyunSeung thought shaking his head as he cooked dinner for the two of you.


Asdfghjkl; What do you think of the chapter?
Is it lame or just okay?
I hope you liked it though…
I think I’m going to make a sequel but I’m not sure…
Vote please so if you want a sequel I’ll make one.
I have soooo many new idea too XD
P.S. Don’t forget to comment~
<3

He's ruining my bias list! asdfghjkl; WAE YOU SO PERFECT?! ;~; /sobs