What Is This?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3esHdQC7HM [Lol~ I love their voices haha]


~~ Recap ~~

"Minki, Minjung. Call Jungsu Hyung and Kyungho Hyung to call off WinWin. Tell them we'll do it tomorrow and we'll leave for Japan right after. I'm going after Jae." Taehoon said grabbing an extra jacket from the closet and running out the door.

An hour passed and Taehoon couldn't find you anywhere.

'Damnit! Where are you, Jae?' Taehoon thought as he kept looking around for you. 'Wait! There's only one place I haven't looked...'


[At the Cemetery.]

"Jae..." Taehoon mumbled walking up to the gravestone.

"Oppa...Wae?! Why did he have to leave?!" You bawled hugging Taehoon.

"Jae...Jebal...don't be like this. You knew it was his time to leave." Taehoon sorrowfully told you.

"Andwae!" You screamed on his chest, hitting it.

"Jae..."

"Oppa, I...I don't think I can be with Fate anymore...I can't handle anything anymore..."

"Don't say that. You just need a break. So let's go back to the dorm and pack your things. Tomorrow, we're going on WinWin and right after we'll go straight to Japan." He said putting the extra jacket on you.

"Oppa..."

"Jaehye, kaja. You're going to be sick." Taehoon said getting up and pulling you up along with him.

"...Araso..." You sniffled.

"Good. Annyeonggihaseyo, Hyung. Please continue to watch after us..." Taehoon murmured to the gravestone, bowing as you did the same before walking away with Taehoon.

"Better?" Taehoon asked after minutes of silence as you both walked back to the dorm.

"Kinda."

"So why'd you bring your keys if you didn't drive?"

"Just in case you locked the dorm when I was out." You answered simply. "What are the twins doing?"

"Covering for you." Taehoon answered.

"Oh...Gomen ne..." You murmured. [I’m sorry.]

"Don't worry about it. Do you wanna get some food or something?" Taehoon asked you as you both walked down the sidewalk, passing by the food stalls and stores.

"No. I'm fine. I think I'll just cook at home." You said shrugging.

"Wait here." He said after you finished talking and rushed off somewhere.

"Okay..." You mumbled, dumbfounded.

When Taehoon came back, he was holding a cup with a lid on it and handed it to you.

"Drink up. You'll feel much better than you do now." Taehoon said smiling.

"Arigato." You said smiling after taking a sip. [Thanks.]

"Mmhmm. Let's get going shall we?" Taehoon said putting one arm around your shoulders and continued walking.

"Ne~!" You said happily.

"Kaja~" Taehoon said making you laugh.

Once you two got back to the dorm, the twins ran over to hug you.

"Noona/Unnie, Gwaenchana?" They asked worried.

"Ne. I'm great actually." You said ruffling their hair. "Thanks for asking. So what do you want to eat?"

"Actually, we cooked for you." Minjung said.

"More like I did..." Minki grumbled.

"What did you make?" You asked him giggling.

"He kinda went all out to make you feel better." Minjung answered.

"Awww~ Komawoyo, Minki." You said pinching his cheeks.

"Noona~!" He whined.

"Kyopta~" You squealed in happiness.

"Hyung~, help me!" Minki whined as Taehoon and Minjung laughed and watched in amusement.

After about two minutes, Taehoon finally stopped you from further injuring Minki's cheeks.

"Okay. That's enough, Jae. Let's go eat before the food gets cold." Taehoon said pulling you away from Minki and his cheeks.

"But his cheeks are so pinchable~!" You squealed.


[The Next Day.]

"Jae, Let's go." Taehoon said walking in your room.

"Mmmk. Are the twins ready?" You asked grabbing your bag.

"Yeah. They're packing up some food so we can eat when we're done with recording." Taehoon explained.

"Of course. I'm going to guess that it was Minki's idea." You said chuckling as you kept packing.

"What do you expect? He's still growing after all." Taehoon said shrugging and sitting on your bed. “Hey, what’s that on your desk?” [Refer to the near end of Chapter 39.]

“Huh? There’s no- Nani? What is this?” You asked yourself walking up to your desk.

“Look it has a note next to it.” Taehoon pointed out.

“To Naui Yeppeun Gongju, I know it hasn’t been that long since we’ve been going out but I decided that you might want this. I know our hundredth day already passed but you have been looking at the couple rings since then. So I hope you like it. Did you know that if my ring fits on my pinky finger and yours fits on your ring finger we’re meant to be?  ㅅㅂㅅ  I bet you didn’t. ㅋㅋㅋ~! I hope you like the ones I picked out. If you don’t we can always get new ones. Nan dangsini jeongmal jowahyo. P.S. Mine fits on my pinky. I hope yours fits on your ring finger. Oh. Another thing, if you didn’t like ring, there should be another box in your drawer.” You muttered reading the note to yourself before placing the note down and opening the box, revealing a ring. [Obviously the smaller one is yours.]

“Wow. He totally deserves you. He did more than I did for you. Are you going to start wearing it?” Taehoon asked you.

“Yeah. Why not? It’s pretty.” You said slipping the ring on your right ring finger.

“So are you going to look in your drawer for the other box?” Taehoon asked.

“Should I?”

“Yeah. Might as well.” Taehoon said shrugging, turning your tv on and flipping through the channels.

Once you found the box in your drawer, you opened it up revealing a bracelet with the characters ‘장현’ engraved on the heart.

“Tae, look.” You told Taehoon, holding up your new bracelet to show him.

“Nice. Wait, is that your name engraved on it?” Taehoon asked taking a double take on the bracelet.

“Yeah. Isn’t it cute?” You asked him smiling to yourself.

“That’s new. You never say cute. Looks like he’s changing you for the better.”

"So, are you bringing your Mac?" You asked him walking back to your bag and continuing to pack your things.

"Yeah. Just to keep myself busy on the plane."

"Can I use it? I don't want to bring mine. Because knowing me-"

"You'd end up making more songs and not really take a break from work."

"Hey! You know music and dancing is my life!" You retorted.

"Yeah but dancing takes up more of your time than the music since you feel more free dancing than making music." He calmly argued back.

"Goodness! I hate when you say things that are true!" You exclaimed in annoyance.

"That's 'cause the oldest knows what's best!" He said back smirking as you finished packing.

"Urusai! Just help me with my stuff." You grumbled picking up your carry on and a small bag that was about half the size of your original luggage bag.

"It's amazing how you could fit a month's worth of clothes in just one bag while it takes the twins about two bags." Taehoon said following you down the stairs with your luggage in hand, chuckling.

"That's because I don't stuff my luggage with poufy skirts, dresses and shoes." You said rolling your eyes.

"What's in your bag then?" He asked walking out of the dorm and loading up the van.

"The large one has my clothes, the medium sized one has my shoes and my carry on has all my electronics and other things to keep myself busy." You said walking outside with him as he loaded the rest of Fate's things.

"That's pretty smart...I should do that next time." Taehoon commented to himself.

"What did you do with your things then? Did you stuff clothes and shoes in it while your carry on has your Mac, iPod and phone?" You asked.

"Yeah.." He grumbled.

"Wow... You're cool." You sarcastically said rolling your eyes.

"Hey. I think my fans think I'm cool." Taehoon protested.

"That's because you have abs. Baka." You told him as he finished loading up the luggage.

"I'd argue back but that's basically the truth." He said sighing and walking back in the dorm with you following.

"Heh~ Leader is always right!" You mocked him.

"Hey! Don't mock me!" Taehoon complained.

"Too bad~ I already did~!" You chimed grinning and running away to hide behind the twins.

"Unnie, what did you do now?" Minjung asked taking an egg tart out of the oven and placing it on the counter.

"I-"

"She was mocking me!" Taehoon exclaimed grabbing you and giving you a noogie.

"Yah! Yah!" You screamed as he started to tickle you. "M-Make him stop!!!"

"Hyung, I think you might kill her." Minki said noticing your face turning red.

"Omo!" Taehoon exclaimed just now noticing your face and quickly letting go of you. "I'm sorry!"

"Wah...It's fine...I'm fine." You said out of breath.

"Guys, we gotta go. We can eat in the van." Minjung said as she put her phone in her back pocket and cutting the egg tart into four pieces.

"Araso. Did anyone put my iced tea in a thermos?" You asked as Taehoon helped you up.

"I knew I forgot something!" Minki exclaimed quickly filling your thermos with your favorite lemon iced tea without spilling.

"Nice job, Minki. Shall we get going now?" You asked as Minjung wrapped the four slices in a box.

"Ne. Unnie, can you get the other egg tart? I want to eat it along the way." Minjung said carrying the smaller boxes to the van.

"Okie dokie~!" You chimed bring an extra egg tart for yourself.

"Yah, Jae. Don't forget to take your medicine." Taehoon said holding a small cup full of medicine causing you to freeze.

"Aw...I thought I didn't have to..." You pouted crossing your arms after you put the egg tart on the counter.

"You know you have to. You’re still sick. Minki, can you get a glass of water for her please?" Taehoon asked Minki.

"Ne, Hyung!" Minki answered, grinning as he got a glass of water for you and walked out of the kitchen to get something upstairs.

"Komawo. Now Jae, take it or I'm going to force it." Taehoon said soothingly.

"Shiro! I don't like it!" You exclaimed turning away.

"Aish! Jae, come on!" Taehoon exclaimed pressing you against the counter.

"Shiro!" You exclaimed trying to escape.

"Take it or you're not going to like what I'm going to do next."

"Tch! I'm not going to take it!" You scoffed as Taehoon put the medicine in his mouth and forcibly kissed you just to push the medicine in your mouth forcing you to swallow it. "Bleh! Give me water!"

"Here." Taehoon said feeling accomplished as he handed you the glass of water.

"I hate you..." You mumbled after you drank all of the water to wash out the taste of medicine from your mouth.

"Geojitmalhajima. You know that was the only way." He said patting your head as Minki came back downstairs and handed you your thermos.

"Aish. Let's just go." You grumbled grabbing the thermos from Minki and the egg tart that was sitting on the counter.

"Ne." The guys said high fiving each other and following you to the van.

Once the three of you were in the car, you handed one of the egg tarts to Minjung and started to pig out on yours.

"Jae! Share!" Taehoon complained as you turned away from him once he tried to take a bite.

"Andwae!" You exclaimed moving away from him. “You don’t deserve it! Mehrong~”

“YAH! Jae~!” Taehoon whined.

“Kekeke~! You’re fault for forcing medicine in my system~

“Psh~ You know you liked it.”

“Bleh~! No way! I have a boyfriend for that~” You said winking at him.

“That you’re currently avoiding.” Taehoon stated rolling his eyes and stealing a bite of your egg tart.

“…Shut up… I feel bad for yelling at him anyways.” You muttered.

“So why are you avoiding him?”

“I don’t know…”


Sorry about the colors....I couldn't think what color Japanese should be...
ASDFGHJKL; Mianhae! I know I haven’t updated in more than a week >~<
But here’s an update for you~ I really hope you liked it ^^
Next chapter is going to be about WinWin and yeah…
Uh…I’ll update again when I can~
Hopefully on the weekend :P
Comments? Please? <3