Strong Heart Part II

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE5NG0e8syE [I miss OMS…]


~~ Recap ~~

"Andwae! It's better if Jaehye suffers alone." Zico said grinning.

"Yah." You pouted.

"Let's see the picture." Hodong said as the screens showed a picture of you cross dressing causing everyone to either laugh or awe in amazement. "Is that really you?"

"Omg...Yukwon!" You complained hitting him since the picture was with you posing at the camera in a boyish manner.

"You two seem very comfortable with each other. Are you two dating or anything?" Seunggi asked as almost everyone leaned forward in interest.


[Strong Heart.]

"I wish." Yukwon answered causing everyone to go in shock and gasp.

"Have you given her anything before?" Boom asked.

"Ne. I've given her multiple items." Yukwon nodded.

"Like what?" Leeteuk asked.

"Teddy bears, scarves, jackets, and other things."

"What's the most recent item you've given her?" Seunggi asked.

"Necklace."

"Is it the one she's wearing right now?" Hodong asked.

"Ne." Yukwon nodded as you touched your necklace.

"Mwoh? That must be expensive." Seunggi said surprised.

"It was. But it was worth it."

"How much was it?"

"That is classified." Yukwon said chuckling.

"Why?" JunHyung asked.

"Let's just say it cost more than five grand." Zico answered.

"Mwoh?! You said it cost less than a hundred!" You exclaimed looking at Yukwon who shrugged and grinned.

"Rimi, are you willing to date him?" Leeteuk asked.

"To be honest, I was willing to but I like someone else." You answered. "But the person I like at the moment is who I'm currently mad at."

"Chincha? But I heard you and Yukwon were liplocking backstage." Boom mentioned causing the audience and guests to gasp.

"A-Aniyo! You must've saw it wrong." You stammered waving your hands in front of you in protest.

"Yukwon-ssi, did you or did you not kiss her?" Boom asked.

"Ani. We're only friends." Yukwon chuckled.

"Hm...Araso..." Boom said eyeing the two of you causing the audience and guests to laugh.

"Omo! Is that a couple ring?" Eunhyuk asked looking at the ring on your other necklace.

"Aniyo. It's just...something I'm going to tell everyone about when it's my turn." You said weakly smiling.

"Do you two have nicknames for each other or anything?" Leeteuk asked.

"Ne. But it's secret~" You said grinning.

"Waeee???" The audience asked.

"Scandal~!" Woohyun called out laughing.

"Yah." You looked at him glaring.

"Annyeong~" Woohyun said using aegyo causing his fan girls to scream in delight.


"The last challenge we have for the Strong Heart is..." Hodong began.

"The y," Seunggi added.

"The charismatic,"

"The maknae,"

"And leader,"

"Fate's..."

"Yong Jaehye!" Hodong and Seunggi introduced you simultaneously as the audience and guests cheered.

"I think I should just stick with Jaehye now instead of using a stage name, huh?" You asked the audience.

"Andwae! Use Jadeu!" The audience exclaimed.

"Jade?" You said in English.

"Ne!"

"Oppa, what do you think?" You asked Yukwon.

"Cute. You should call your fans gems now but with a ‘J’ instead." Yukwon answered smiling.

"All of you are my sparkling, precious Jems right?" You asked the audience.

"NE!" They all cheered.

"Jade quick question before we start to talk about your board topic." Hodong began.

"Ask away." You said smiling.

"Rumors say that you're signed in Brand New Stardom as a soloist, is it true?"

"Ne. That's true." You nodded.

"Rumors also said you're going to be having a solo album soon, is it true?" Seunggi asked.

"Ne. I'm currently working on the album as we speak. I finished recording the tracks a couple days ago and I'm going to be filming for the music video sometime this week or next." You answered.

"She's been working really hard on the solo so I hope you all support her." Taehoon said grinning.

"What do we get out of it?" Some girls from the audience asked.

"Ab show." Taehoon winked as the girls cheered.

"Yah. Speak for yourself. Don't drag other people with you." You scolded him.

"Ab show?" Seunggi questioned.

"Hyung, you're up first." Taehoon said chuckling patting Yunho's back.

Once Yunho showed his abs, girls cheered while Taehoon said, "Minki, your turn."

"Bwoh? Wae? I don't have any. I've eaten a lot!" Minki complained.

"Minki, you're fine. Yours are better than Taehoon Oppa's." You said chuckling.

"Chincha? Taehoon, Minki, both of you show your abs at the same time. The audience will judge." Hodong demanded as the girls in both the audience and stage cheered.

"Only if our leader shows hers." Mjnki and Taehoon mischievously answered.

"Andwae! I have no abs whatsoever." You said hugging your news to your chest as the audience laughed.

'What a lie.' HyunSeung thought smirking as JunHyung nudged him.

"It's not an ab show unless Jade shows her abs right?" Yukwon asked the crowd causing the guys to whoop and cheer.

"Jade, just once." JiYong said nudging you.

"Aigo..fine." You sighed giving in and getting up from your seat.

Once you got up, Jiho being the one behind you, sneakily and quickly pulled your shirt up revealing your abs as you quickly pulled your shirt down and sat back down.

"Yah. Woo Jiho!" You exclaimed hitting him as he laughed.

'...' HyunSeung thought as his pants suddenly felt tight.

"You all saw them right?" Hodong asked the audience.

"Aniyo." The audience answered back.

"Ah...Yukwon." Hodong called out as Yukwon brought out a board and showed it to the audience.

"Omg!" You groaned covering your face.

"Wah! Those aren't even 11 shaped. That's a six pack." Seunggi said amazed.

"In case you haven't seen her abs, here's a picture for you all." Yukwon said introducing the board that shows you with a crop top and sweats in a dance studio practicing.

"When was this?" JunHyung asked.

"A couple days ago." Zico answered.

"So Jade, your board says, 'The One That Went Away...' what does that mean?" Hodong asked once you settled back down.

"Ah...Back when I was in my final year of highschool, I met Taehoon and his friend, Daejin. At first I didn't converse with them because I wanted to focus on my studies but a while I had to do a project with them so I had to talk to them. As we were doing the project, I somehow started getting closer to Daejin more than Taehoon. After a couple weeks when we all graduated, we decided to come to Korea for a visit. Apparently, Daejin knew I liked him and he wanted to do something to return my feelings. So he decided to get a bouquet of flowers and a ring to propose to me a couple weeks after we landed in Korea. He was there for me through all my hardships especially when I was training at Brand New for the second time." You paused feeling tears b your eyes.

"So what happened next?" Hodong asked.

"Before we could get married...He...passed away." You sniffled. "I was his fiancée for two weeks at most."

"Aww..." Everyone sympathetically sighed in sorrow.

"I...I couldn't do anything for him...I let his slip though my fingers just like that..." You sobbed.

"Please say a word of thanks to him." Hodong said.

"O-Oppa, if you're watching me...I think you'd be happy. You wanted me to pursue my dreams and I did thanks to all your support. I-I hope you're happy and always watching over me. I'm working harder than before. Oppa, Yeobo, I miss you...Saranghamnida..." You said letting your tears fall freely as everyone clapped for you for being strong while Yukwon got up to hug and soothe you.

"Aw...Daejin-ssi should be able to feel your sincerity now..." Seunggi said.

"Who is the final Strong Heart of this episode?" Hodong asked after a couple of moments in silence cueing the system to shoot air in the face of the loser.

"Yong Jade!" Both Hodong and Seunggi exclaimed as the audience cheered while you bowed.


For getting an A in Physio, here I am updating yet again for this weekend keke~
The next update should be over the weekend since I'm crammed for the week...
So~....yeah~ I hope you liked the chapter though :D
Woohoo~ Jaehye won Strong Heart! :)
And she has a new stage name~! :3
Hehe~ What do you think of the chapter?
Is her stage name any better?
Comment~ ^^ I’ll update more..