N-No...It Can't Be True...

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJKFC3hhf7g [G-Dragon~]


~~ Recap ~~                                             

"Are you guys really trying to hook them up?" JoonKun asked shaking his head.

"Ne! They do like each other anyways." Beast exclaimed grinning.

"But-"

"GUYS! FOOD'S READY!" Rimi yelled, cutting JoonKun off unknowingly.

"We'll finish this later." JoonKun said walking out of the practice studio sighing.


[With You.]

~~Your Point Of View~~

"We should clean this place up." You suggested laughing at the mess made in the kitchen.

"Whose fault was it to though flour at me?" HyunSeung asked tapping your nose with cream on his finger.

"Yah. Don't start again." You said patting his cheeks with flour on your hands.

"You're going along with it." He said sticking his tongue out.

"Fine. Let's clean this mess up and wash up so we can eat with the others."

"Okay. You clean this side and I'll clean the other."

"Deal." You said nodding, already starting to clean up the flour covered kitchen with HyunSeung.

After a couple of minutes of cleaning and washing up, you called Beast down to eat.

"GUYS! FOOD'S READY!" You yelled as HyunSeung covered his ears.

"Aish woman. You're so loud." HyunSeung muttered.

"I heard that." You said giving him a look.

"It was meant for you to hear." He said flicking your forehead.

"Yah!" You whined rubbing your forehead.

"Tch." He scoffed jokingly.

"Are you two secretly going out or something?" KiKwang asked with an eyebrow raised, suspicious.

"Aniyo." You and HyunSeung exclaimed waving your hands in front of you and shaking your head, looking away from each other blushing.

"Sure...Anyways, the rest are coming down so you should start setting the table." KiKwang said walking to the table.

"Ah, ah, ah! You help set the table." You said before he sat down.

"Rimi~!" He whined pouting.

"Aegyo doesn't work on me." You said turning away from him and grabbing the plates.

"Rimi~!" He whined again.

"Go get the utensils." You told him, ignoring his whines.

"Hajiman-"

"KiKwang, just go do it." HyunSeung said putting the dishes on the table.

"Hyung~" KiKwang whined.

"Kwang, just do it. You're not going to die." HyunSeung said rolling his eyes.

"That's not fair! Why are siding with her? You knew me longer." KiKwang whined as help set the table, pouting.

"Tch. And you know me long enough not to argue." You told him helping HyunSeung put the food on the table.

"True..." KiKwang muttered.

"Woah! Noona, were you planning to make a feast or just dinner?"

"Dinner. Besides, it's your guys's favorite. Unless you don't want it..." You said sadly, pretending you were going to cry.

"Yah! Who made nae yeodongsaeng cry?!" Doojoon's voice boomed throughout the house.

"O-Oppa...T-They...They don't like my cooking anymore..." You cried hugging him.

Smack!

"Hyung!" Beast exclaimed at JoonKun.

"Aish..." You muttered letting go of Doojoon and rubbing your head.

"Stop messing with them, Rim." JoonKun said rolling his eyes and sitting down.

"Mwoh?!" Beast exclaimed as you wiped your tears away.

"Hm?" You asked casually as if nothing happened.

"You were pretending?!" Beast yelled.

"Hm? Do you guys want food or what?" You asked ignoring their question. "Because I could always invite some of my friends over to eat it all."

"Ani! Our food!" They all exclaimed rushing over to the table to eat.


[After Dinner.]

"Rimi-ah..." Doojoon said pulling you out of the living room unnoticed. "I really need to talk to you privately."

"Sure Oppa. Let's go out to the back. It's nice out." You said innocently showing him the way away from where everyone else was messing around. Once the two of you arrived at the gazebo, you asked him, "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Mianhae but please don't get angry or upset with me..." He said desperately.

"Araso..." You said uncertain.

"Jebal, yaksok." He said with pleading eyes.

"Araso. Yaksok." You said with your pinky up waiting for him to entwine his with yours.

"Komawo..." He said slightly relieved.

"So what did as you were saying?" You asked for him to continue.

He took a deep breath and said, "Rimi, you're not my biological sister."

You stared at him blankly, trying to absorb the information he just told you in your brain before saying, "H-How do you know?"

"Omma and Appa..."

"How long?"

"I found out two weeks ago.."

"H-Hajiman.." You muttered clutching your head.

"Mianhae...They told me they couldn't bear to tell you the truth so they sent you away."

"Oh my gosh..." You whispered leaning back on the couch and closing your eyes, sighing.

"I know it's a lot to handle but no matter what I promise to still be your Oppa. Biological or not." Doojoon said hugging you.

"Oppa..." You said weakly.

"Mm?"

"Who...Who are my biological parents?"

"Erm...I'm not sure if you want to know or not..."

"Oppa, jebal. Please tell me." You said looking at him with wet eyes.

"Hajiman-"

"Oppa, jebal." You begged looking at him pleadingly.

"They...they're JunHyung's parents..." He said hesitantly.

"M-Mwoh?" You stuttered shocked.

"I know right..." He said chuckling weakly.

"Oppa...Wae? Did they not want me?" You cried with tears flowing from your eyes.

"Ani. Ani. Ani. It was nothing like that."

"Then how?"

"You somehow went missing and Umma and Appa found you."

"I-I...Oh my gosh...I need to think..." You said getting up, pushing Doojoon away softly. “You guys can stay here until your comeback."

"Where are you going?" Doojoon asked concerned.

"Out." You said walking in the house and going straight upstairs to grab a bag, stuffing it with extra clothes, your phone, wallet and iPod.

Once you packed, you immediately walked out the door not bothering to say bye to anyone.

'Where's she going?' HyunSeung thought getting up just to be pushed back down by Doojoon.

"Just give her some time alone..." Doojoon said sadly.

"What happened?" HyunSeung asked, worried.

"I'll tell you later."

"Aniyo. You always told us if there's anything wrong in Beast then all of Beast will talk about it. Now, either tell me or you can tell the whole group." HyunSeung said seriously.

"I'm guessing you told her." JoonKun said butting in the conversation.

"Huh?" Beast asked stopping what they're doing.

"YoSeob, go get JunHyung upstairs to come down. We all need to discuss something." JoonKun said seriously making everyone sit down in a circle in the living room.

"Ne, Hyung." YoSeob said quickly going upstairs.

"DongWoon, go wake KiKwang up." JoonKun told DongWoon who was right next to a sleeping KiKwang.

"Hyung, ireona..." DongWoon said shaking KiKwang.

"Five more minutes." KiKwang grumbled turning around.

"Hyung! Ireona!" DongWoon said pulling KiKwang off the couch.

"Oof!" KiKwang huffed. "You're just like Rimi."

"What's this all about?" JunHyung groggily asked running a hand through his hair, sitting with everyone else.

"Did you used to have a younger sister?" JoonKun asked seriously as JunHyung gave a pained look.

"Ne..." JunHyung said getting up to get a coke and coming back.

"What happened to her?" Doojoon asked.

"I...I don't know. One day she was with us and the next day, she wasn't..." JunHyung said quietly before taking a big gulp of coke.

"By any chance, do you remember her?" Doojoon asked weakly.

"Aniyo...I never really knew her. I was around two or three at the time..."

"How did you know you have a sister then?" YoSeob asked.

"One day, when I was around twelve or thirteen, I went in my parents’ room to ask them something and I found pictures of them carrying a baby girl in a box..." JunHyung said taking another swing of his coke. "So I asked them about it and my mom burst into tears."

"Do you...have a picture of her?"

"Here." JunHyung said taking his wallet out and showing a picture.

"N-No...It can't be true..." Doojoon muttered covering his face in shock.

"What's going on?" KiKwang asked confused.

"JunHyung...Mianhae for keeping this away from you for two weeks but...Please don't get mad at me." Doojoon started hesitantly.

"I'm confused..." DongWoon and YoSeob said. "What's going on?"

"JunHyung, Rimi...She's...your biological sister." Doojoon said waiting for JunHyung to yell.

'MWOH?!' Beast thought wide eyed as JunHyung froze in place shocked.

"Where...Where is she?" JunHyung asked getting up.

"She walked out saying she needed to think. She's most likely digesting all this new information." Doojoon explained. "Just give her some time."

"You knew about this for two weeks, two freaking weeks and you didn't tell me. And now you're telling me to give her time?!" JunHyung exploded, infuriated.

"I just wanted to make sure she was actually you sister! I didn't want false accusations and say she's your sister when even I wasn't sure!" Doojoon argued.

Bzzt.

From: Riminie :)

Don't let them argue please...
If they keep arguing tell them...tell them I'll fly back to America.
I don't want them to be on bad terms.
Please HyunSeung...please don't let them argue...
...Keep me updated and don't lie.
Jebal...Annyeong.

'At least this would stop them...' HyunSeung thought getting up and pushing the two members, who were practically neck to neck, away from each other.


Dun, dun, dun~ What do you think is going to happen~
Kekekek~ Whatever shall HyunSeung do~?
Lol. Anyways…I hope you all can comment~ :3
I shall update again when I’m not busy playing pokemon lol xD
Subscribe~? Comment~? Spread~?