I Think He Fainted...

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog -  {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsIyfm1SYIo [SeungHo~ :3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Rimi!!!" The rest of BigBang exclaimed dog piling you.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Someone asked popping out of nowhere.


[At YG Entertainment.]

"Minji! This is your new Unnie." JiYong said pointing to you who was at the way bottom of the dog pile.

"Annyeong." You huffed due to all the weight.

"Yah! All of you! Get off the poor girl." Dara exclaimed.

"Hi Ate." You greeted her rolling on your back as soon as the guys got off of you.

"Wait! You two know each other?" BigBang asked shocked.

"Omo Rimi?!" Dara exclaimed as you stood up and grinned at her.

"At your service." You said jokingly, bowing.

"OMG!" She exclaimed hugging you. "It's been so long. You look all grown up."

"Thanks." You told her then turned to the rest of 2NE1 and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Rimi-imnida. Just call me RaeMi in public."

"Wait, RaeMi as in the undefeated underground dancer RaeMi?" Minji asked shocked.

"That’s me." You said grinning.

"O-Omo..." Minji said as if she could faint any second.

"Minji? You okay?" You asked concerned.

"Don't mind her." JiYong said. "Anyways, this is Chaerin she goes by CL which is her stage name, this is Bom and the one who just spazzed about you is Minji. Her stage name is Minzy."

"Ah...Okay. It's nice to meet you all." You said formally, bowing.

"Aish...You need to learn how to stop being formal." SeungHyun said shaking his head.

"Mianhae. It’s a habit." You said sheepishly. "So is there anyone else I'm supposed to meet?"

"Yo! Rimi, is that you?" Teddy asked walking over.

"Teddy!" You exclaimed running up to him causing him to hug you and swing you around.

"Who don't you know, Noona?" SeungRi asked curiously.

"I don't know a lot of people, dear Seungie." You said after Teddy put you down.

"So, Minnie, what brought you back to Korea?" Teddy asked you after BigBang and 2NE1 gave you a tour of the various hallways of YG building.

"A new start pretty much. And apparently, these guys want me to be an idol." You said shrugging sitting on the couch in the lounge room.

"Ah chincha?" He asked as you nodded and said, "Ne."

"She has a lot of songs she composed and she's very talented." JiYong said.

"Don't forget she knows how to rap." SeungHyun said.

"And sing." YoungBae added.

"And dance." SeungRi added.

"And she's really good at keeping people entertained." DaeSung said grinning.

"Is this true?" Hyunseok asked popping out of nowhere, scaring everyone except you.

"Aniyo." You denied as everyone else exclaimed, "Ne! Rimi is daebak!"

"Show me." Hyunseok commanded.

"Uh...What do you want me to?" You asked.

"Let's go to the practice studio first and from there I'll see what you should do." He said as you got up to follow him when the others stayed behind.

"Araso." You said as you both walked to the practice studio in silence.

Once you two got to the practice room, he told you to stand in the center of the room.

"Rimi-ssi, do you know the song ‘Jibe Gajima’ by GD&TOP, right?" Hyunseok asked messing with the stereo.

"Ne." You said nodding.

"Good. Now, what I want you to do is sing and rap along with the song and as you're doing that, I want you to do a freestyle dance." He explained, telling you what you should do.

"Araso." You said nodding and taking your jacket off.

"Ready?" He asked as you nodded, letting him know he can start the music.

"Jibe gajima baby~, oege jul sonmuri yogi itneunde..." JiYong's voice rang out through the room as you started to sing and dance along.

After you finished the song, Hyunseok clapped in acknowledgment and said, "You really are good as they said. You have great potential and you have amazing stamina. You don't even have to go through training. All you have to do is sign a contract from me and you can work on your debut. But the question is, do you want to debut?"

"That's what I've been thinking about actually." You said honestly.

"Think a little more about and when you know your answer, come talk to me. The offer is always open." He said smiling.

"Kamsahamnida." You said bowing.

"Ne. Don't be so formal with me. I have a feeling we are going to be really close."

"Araso. Is it okay for me to call you Appa then?" You asked him, shyly.

"Ne and you can use this room to practice as much as you want. So, make sure you think of the offer, arachi?"

"Ne, Appa!" You said bowing as he walked out.

"So how'd it go, MiniRi?" Teddy asked popping his head in the practice studio

"I can be an idol but I'm still thinking about it." You told him.

"Do it! Then you'll officially be part of YG Family!" He said flailing his arms around, grinning.

"But there are too many cons if I become an idol." You whined.

"But there are many pros to." He said back

"But what if I were to be in a scandal? I don't want to deal with that if I debut."

"Scandals? How could you be in a scandal already?"

"Well, for one Yoon Doojoon of Beast is my brother and people might think I’m dating him if we see each other. Two, Lee KiKwang and Yong JunHyung are my best friends which means fans might think I’m dating them too since I’ve already hung out with KiKwang a few times. Lastly, fans, Beauties in general, would kill me since I’ve been hanging around most of the Beast members.”

"Don't worry. Hyunseok Hyung will take care of it. And I think Hyung likes you already."

You sighed and said, "I'll think about it some more."

"Come on! You know you want to!"

"Pabo." You muttered rolling your eyes.

"Teddy, JiYong said he wanted to talk to you in the recording room with...Rimi? I think the name was." DongWook said walking in the practice studio.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted bowing.

"Oh, you're Rimi I'm guessing." DongWook said smiling.

"Ne. Allow me to introduce myself. Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Rimi-imnida. And you are?"

"Choi DongWook-imnida. Also known as Se7en on stage."

"Nice to meet you. So as you were saying..."

"Right. JiYong-ah said to go meet him in the recording room with Teddy and KUSH."

"Araso. Kamsahamnida." You said bowing. "Yah. Pabo Oppa, kaja!"

"Aish..." Teddy muttered as you dragged him away.


[In the Recording Room.]

"Yo, Rimi! Go in the booth. SeungHyun wants to have a collab with you." JiYong instructed.

"What? Why? I'm not an idol." You told him.

"But we all know that you'll make up your mind and want to be an idol anyways." He said shrugging. "And if you want, we don't have to feature your name in the song."

You sighed and said, "Fine. Just make sure you do NOT put my name in the song let alone the title."

"Keurom. Now get in there." JiYong said.

"Araso. Araso." You said walking in the booth.

After a couple minutes, JiYong stopped the recording and said, "Great job you two! You can get out now."

"Yes!" You exclaimed jumping out of the booth. "Freedom at last!"

"Are you that happy not to be in the same room as me?" SeungHyun asked pretending to be hurt.

"Yes but it’s more like I just didn't want to keep rapping slowly." You said honestly.

"Slow? You call your rapping slow?" Chaerin asked in disbelief.

"Omo. When did you all get in here?" You asked slightly surprised.

"Your ninja abilities are starting to vanish, young one." DaeSung said jokingly.

"I know, master. Please forgive me." You said playing along.

"Shall we go spar in the YGym?" He asked.

"That we shall, master DaeSung." You said bowing.

"Off we go then!" He exclaimed as you both ran to the YGym.

"Those two are crazy..." YoungBae muttered shaking his head.

"But at least she's acting like she already part of YG Family." DongWook said.

"I'm guessing you know how much potential she has." JiYong said.

"Yup. I overheard her and Teddy talking in the practice studio when you told me to go get them."

"Talking about what?" SeungHyun asked.

"She thinks there are too many cons if she becomes an idol."

"That's something she would think." YoungBae said sighing.

"She's a pessimist I'm guessing."

"All the time until, hopefully, someone comes along and changes her." SeungRi said popping out of nowhere.

"Holy-!" Everyone exclaimed cutting off at the same time.

"Did you see Rimi and DaeSung in the YGym?" YoungBae asked.

"Ne. It looked like Noona was literally killing the punching bag. Maybe she's stressed..." SeungRi said aloud as YoungBae walked out of the room without being noticed.

"So…who has known Rimi the longest?" DongWook asked.

"Out of BigBang it's YoungBae, but out of all YG Family I'm guessing it's Teddy." JiYong explained.

"Wait, Teddy, how long have you known Rimi?" SeungHyun asked.

"A couple of years." He replied simply, shrugging.


[With You.]

"Rimi, I got peppermint cheesecake for you!" YoungBae said gaining your attention.

"Mwoh?" You asked immediately stopping what you were doing.

"Rimi, go wash up and I'll give you the cheesecake."

"Araso Oppa!" You exclaimed quickly running out.

"...Crazy little girl..." DaeSung said shaking his head.

"She can't stay away from food. But you can't blame her. She's still growing." YoungBae said chuckling.

"True. True Well, I'm gonna go wash up too. Make sure Rimi saves some cheesecake for me if I don’t get out on time!" DaeSung said before walking out.

A couple minutes later, you and DaeSung finished changing and ran to the cafeteria knowing that's where YoungBae would be.

"Oppa!/Hyung!" You and DaeSung exclaimed running to the table where YoungBae and Bom are. "Food please!"

YoungBae laughed, gave you two the cheesecake and said, "Crazies. Dig in."

"Komawo~"

"Rimi, I envy you." Bom said sighing.

"Hm? Waeyo? I'm not special." You said with a mouthful of cheesecake.

"You're so thin and fit! And you eat anything you want without getting fat." She ranted.

"Unnie, Unnie, Unnie. You look beautiful how you are. You don't need to be envious. I have to work out more than twice a day to be like this." You told her.

'For only ten minutes....' DaeSung and YoungBae thought.

"Chincha?" She asked surprised. "Can I work out with you?"

"Ne, but only when I'm actually here unless you want to come over to my house and work out with me."

"That's why you should be part of YG Family!" YoungBae and DaeSung exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. Geez." You said taking a bite of your cheesecake.

"Question. You have a gym at your house?" Bom asked.

"Erm...Something like that." You said sheepishly.

"Wah~ That's so cool." She said in awe.

"So AegiRi, what were you stressing about?" YoungBae asked you.

"Nothing..." You muttered taking another bite.

"Yah! Geojitmalhajima." He complained. [Don’t lie!]

"Fine. I was stressing over the fact whether I want to be an idol or not."

"I knew it! Only you would stress over that kind of thing."

"Yah-"

"Noona!!" SeungRi exclaimed running over to you, cutting off what you were going to say.

"What is it, Ri?" You asked him.

"You left your phone in the recording room and it rang." He explained.

"Oh?" You said taking your phone from SeungRi.

AegiMi! Your pho-

"Yoboseyo?" You answered still eating cheesecake.

"Aegi~ why didn't you answer the first few times I called?" KiKwang whined as YoungBae mouthed, "Who's that?"

"I didn't have my phone on me. Mian. But what do you want?" You asked him, putting your phone on speaker as you told YoungBae to hold on while eating your cheesecake.

"HyunSeung Hyung and I are bored. Can we come over?" He asked.

"Uhm...Yeah. I'll be right there. But can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah sure. What is it?"

"Can you just say hi to TaeYang right now?"

"Why?"

"Let's just say it's something like a fan meeting and I can get his autograph for you."

"Mwoh?! You're with him right now." He exclaimed as YoungBae tried to hold in his laugh.

"Yup."

"OMG."

"Hyung, Annyeong~" You heard HyunSeung greet YoungBae instead of KiKwang.

"Annyeong HyunSeung. What happened to KiKwang?" YoungBae asked.

"I think he fainted...." HyunSeung replied as you heard a shuffle in the background.

"Aish. What a fan boy." You said shaking your head. "Anyways HyunSeung, I'll be coming over your dorm to pick you guys up. Make sure KiKwang is up by the time I get there."

"Will do, Riminie~" He said.

"Komawo." You told him. ‘Riminie? That’s new..’

"Ne."

"Annyeong~" You and YoungBae said before hanging up.

"Hm...This is new. Rimi likes someone?" YoungBae asked smirking.

"I'm going now. Annyeong. Thanks for the cheesecake." You said quickly getting up and walking away.


Whee~ Why do you think Rimi ran away?
Do you think she was trying to avoid the question?
Do you think it’s too early for her to like HyunSeung?
Tell me what you think~! Opinions are always welcome :)
Comments and subscriptions are always welcome~ :3


Tell me if you notice what's wrong in the picture kekek~