Jaesoonie Oppaneun Baboibnida.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDk43NZfiXc [xD Oh DaeSung…]


~~ Recap ~~

"Jae, can we just talk like adults? Please? I miss my little sister. It breaks my heart knowing your avoiding me and Beast." JunHyung sincerely said.

"Fine..." You sighed giving in.

"Komawo, Jae." JunHyung said pulling you into a hug. "You won't regret it."

"Let's go." You said pushing him away and walking to your car, telling him to get in.

On the way to your dorm, everything was silent except for the engine roaring as you sped down the freeway.


[Heading to Fate’s Dorm.]

Once the two of you walked in the dorm, you walked to the kitchen to grab a coke for JunHyung and lemon iced tea for yourself as JunHyung sat in the living room waiting for your return.

"Explain." You said sitting on one of the couches after setting the come in front of JunHyung.

"I didn't want to be the one to bear the bad news but President Hong actually wanted you and HyunSeung to break up. I know Beast and I or at least I should've stopped it from happening but he's our boss. I regret ever breaking the two of you up but it seems like you've moved on...To be honest, I don't really like you being with Yukwon because of the way it's affecting HyunSeung Hyung but since he's treating you well I guess it's okay... But I really do want you and HyunSeung back together. You two were more complete with each other." JunHyung sighed. "Jae, I really hope you can get back together with Hyung. HyunSeung's been drinking himself to sleep since the argument...Please, I'm not begging as HyunSeung's friend but as your brother as well. I'll even get on my knees if you want. Just please, it hurts to see the two of you miserable."

"But there are no promises since I was actually falling for Yukwon. The two of them are alike in a way... Mianhae, Oppa." You told him frowning.

"It's worth a shot. So do you forgive Beast?" JunHyung asked hopefully.

"I can't fully forgive you guys yet..."

"Just by forgiving us a little is good enough for me. I'm glad to have a forgiving sister like you." JunHyung said getting up from his seat and hugging you causing you to tear up.

"Oppa...I'm sorry...I-I've been so-" You started to sniffle.

"Shh. It's okay." JunHyung said soothingly, rubbing your back.

"B-But Oppa-"

"Gwaenchana. Everything's fine. Just let all your tears out. Oppa will be here." He said you started sobbing on his shirt.

"Leo, can you get Jae's bag please?" JunHyung asked Leo as he held you in his arms.

"Mew." Leo responded going upstairs an in your room to find your bag.

When Leo came back down with your bag, he gave it to JunHyung who took your phone out and texted someone. A couple minutes later, you started to stop crying.

"Oppa, are you hungry?" You asked sniffling.

"Aigo...Nae aegi yeodongsaengie still cares for me even if she just stopped crying." JunHyung cooed.

"Yah!" You whined pushing him as Leo purred next to you and rubbed his face on your arm.

“So are we good?” JunHyung asked hopefully.

“Ne. As good as can be~! We have an Oppa-dongsaeng relationship people can’t break.” You said smiling.

“Good. That’s the baby sister I know.” JunHyung said ruffling your hair.

“But…I don’t know if I can face the rest of Beast…” You muttered.

“Hey, just take your time. You don’t have rush into things.”

“But what if they-”

“I’ll tell them to back off for a while until you feel that you’re ready.” He smiled, ruffling your hair.

“Komawo, Oppa.” You smiled back, giving him a hug.

“Now let’s go see how your collab album sounds.” JunHyung wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

“Araso.” You agreed wiping your tears away and leading him to your room.

“After all the times I’ve been in your dorm, never have I been in your room.” JunHyung chuckled as he looked around spotting a certain picture. “Yah. I see how it is. You’d rather have a picture of Outsider than one of me?”

“Mian, Oppa. I prefer Oppa over you.” You joked turning on your Mac and typing in your password.

“What’s your password? ‘Joker Oppaneun jeongmallo jjang?’” JunHyung joked.

“Andwaeyo. It’s ‘Jaesoonie Oppaneun baboibnida.’” You joked back.

“Aish..” JunHyung grumbled giving you a noogie.

“Yah!” You whined, trying to push him away laughing.

“Man, you have so much electronics.” JunHyung commented, letting go of you and lying himself on your bed while Leo jumped on the bed and crawled on JunHyung's stomach, curling up in a ball.

“You should see the game room, practice room and the recording room.” You chuckled.

“Aigo~ How do you have all this money?” JunHyung complained.

“Investments.” You shrugged.

“There’s got to be more than just that.”

You sighed and said, “Prize money from piano competitions, winning underground dance battles, producing idol albums in the past, teaching kids how to dance, being a chef part time, producing and writing Fate’s albums, and investing all of that money in the bank.”

“Wah~ That’s a lot.” JunHyung said surprised.

“Yeah…” You said going through your iTunes. “Ah! Found it.”

“After a long time.” JunHyung commented chuckling.

“Yah. Be happy you’re able to have a sneak peek.” You said sticking your tongue out before blasting the song.

“Not bad. Did you produce that?”

“Ne. Jiho and I did for this song.”

“Chincha?”

“Ne. Jiho, Kyung Oppa, Minjungie and I are doing the whole album.”

“Can I help for a bit?” JunHyung asked.

“Ne. Let’s go to the recording room though.” You said grabbing your phone and walking out of your room with JunHyung following behind with Leo in his arms. “Here is my third favorite place to be.”

“Damn…You were serious about this room having more electronics.” JunHyung said surprised.

“Mmhm~ Listen to this.” You said playing something on the iMac that was in the recording room.

“Wow. That’s really good.” JunHyung commented amazed. “Who made that one?”

“I did.” You smiled.

“Aigo~! Nae aegi yeodongsaengie is really good at this stuff.”

“Do you still wanna help?” You asked getting everything ready so you could work on the collab album.

“Sure.” JunHyung said grabbing a chair as sitting next to you to look over everything.


[A Couple Hours Later.]

“Oppa, I think we should stop here.” You chuckled.

“Mwoh? Wae?” JunHyung pouted.

“Jiho is going to be mad that I did too much without him and Kyung.” You simply stated stretching and getting up, walking out of the recording room.

"So how are you going to tell Yukwon?" JunHyung asked following you downstairs to the kitchen.

"I'll figure that out later." You sighed throwing him a can of coke and walking to the living room, turning the tv on.

"Jagiya~" Yukwon exclaimed walking in the dorm.

"Speaking of the devil." JunHyung muttered taking a sip of his coke as Yukwon sat down next to you.

"Or in his case, kitty." You smiled as Yukwon hugged you and kissed your cheek.

"How can you two be so-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." You growled.

"Wait...What's going on here? I thought-"

"Don't talk." You told Yukwon putting a finger to his lips.

"~" Block B cooed from the kitchen as they were raiding the fridge.

"Aish! You guys are so- arghh!" You exclaimed getting up and walking to your room as Leo followed after you.

"Jagi-" Yukwon said about to go after you until JunHyung pulled him back down on the couch.

"Sit. We need to talk." JunHyung said seriously.

"Sure, Hyung." Yukwon said confused. "What's up?"

"Are you willing to give Jaehye up?" JunHyung asked.

"M-Mwoh? What kind of question is that?" Yukwon asked baffled.

"A serious one. Now answer." JunHyung demanded.

Yukwon sighed and said, "Yes. I am willing to give her up but HyunSeung has to prove to me that he won't let go of her this time. And he won't screw up his relationship with Jae. She's really sensitive and she doesn't want to be with a guy who can't hold on to her like a prized possession. She needs to be treated with respect not trash."

"Araso." JunHyung nodded as Yukwon faked a smile to hide away his pain.

"Good. If that's all I'm gonna go see Jae and coax her in to making food." Yukwon grinned, standing up and walking upstairs.

"I hope you know how hurt he is." Jaehyo said nonchalantly, walking over to JunHyung and sitting on the other couch.

"I know...I feel bad for breaking them apart but it hurts me more that she still loves HyunSeung and I turned her against him." JunHyung sighed.

"Don't feel bad. Yukwon said he's okay with being used by Jae as long as he's with her." Minhyuk said.

"Are you sure?" JunHyung asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry so much." Kyung said. “Jae will most likely find a better girl for Yukwon anyways.”

"But if you ask me, I'm just curious about how HyunSeung's role in this whole thing will come about." Taehoon said walking past the living room to go upstairs. "Yukwon, go downstairs."

"H-Hyung, you're back already?" Yukwon said immediately fixing his hair as Taehoon just nodded response to his question causing Yukwon to quickly go downstairs.

"You, change in your pajamas and meet me in the practice studio." Taehoon said looking at you before walking out.

'Huh...?' You thought confused, walking to your door and closing it so you could change.


[Practice Room.]

"What's up?" You asked him sitting crisscrossed on the floor as he danced away to the music.

"Guess." Taehoon mumbled.

"You and Bora had a fight. You told her that her dress was too short and she argued back then sooner or later you both were bickering back and forth. She walked out and you tried going after her. You two argued a little more and decided to part ways to cool yourselves off." You guessed summarizing the whole story.

"How do you know-"

"Oppa, we're alike remember? You know what's up with me and I know what's up with you. And we know what's up with Fate." You shrugged. "So what's on your mind to make it up to her?"

"Mm...I want to take her out for a dinner and apologize. Then we can go out and walk around near Han River." He thought.

"Then do it. No one's stopping you." You shrugged moving to lie on the floor.

"She's going to run off! Please help me!" Taehoon whined.

"Fine. Go over that part one more time and I'll help you." You said eyeing him through the mirror.

"Fine." He pouted going over the part you told him to do over.

After he did that, you told him to meet you in the gazebo after he showered and changed in his pjs.

"Now what?" He asked as he watched you stare up at the night sky.

“I’ll just call Bora Unnie over tomorrow night. You can have the dorm to yourself. I’ll tell the twins they can spend time with their family.” You said not even glancing at him.

“But what about you?”

“I’ll just stay over at YG. I want to just stay up and dance.” You shrugged staring at the shining stars.

“Don’t stress yourself ne?”

"Mm…Oppa…Eotteoke...?" You asked him. [What do I do?]

"Hm?"

"What should I do? I don't know what I'm doing anymore and I can't just use Yukwon like this. It's not right."

"All you have to do is run up and hug him. He'll understand. Hell, he'll support your relationship with HyunSeung as long as Hyung makes sure not to leave you ever again."

You deeply sighed and said, "Araso. You should go inside."

"Ne. Don't stay out here too long. We're going to Japan soon and Fate wouldn't want you to be sick." Taehoon said walking back inside.

'Oh yeah...Fate's going to Japan this month.' You thought lying yourself on the couch and closing your eyes.

"Hey, what's going on through your mind?" Someone asked as you just lied there and sighed.

"Kyung, go away." You mumbled at Kyung.

"Still concerned about Yukwon huh?" Kyung asked sitting across from you.

"Yeah..." You sighed.

"You love him don't you?"

"I was starting to...and I can't just leave him. He did so much to make me happy then here comes HyunSeung trying to come back into my life." You answered slightly frustrated.

"But you love HyunSeung more, right?"

"Yeah. But-"

"Then don't worry so much about Yukwon. He knows this would've happen one day. Just hug him and say, ‘Oppa, I love you but-’ then he'll just hug you and say something about how it's okay."

You sighed and said, "Fine. Let's go inside."

"Don't worry so much." Kyung said hugging you. "Have a little faith will you?"

"Thanks, Kyung." You smiled.

"Anytime my pretty sister." Kyung said with his greasy smile.

"Aigo...Greasy Kyung." You laughed.


…I dunno what to say…
Oh! I think I'm only able to update one weekends now...
Jeohsonghapnida! /bows I'll try to update other than the weekend though.
I hope you all don't unsubscribe~ T~T It'll make me sad..
But other than that, comment~


Oppa dug his own grave...kekek~
P.S. Comment replies are going to start being in the beginning of each chapter.
...Just saying...If you wanted to know...