Every Man For Himself!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOWuICuvNu0 [Woohoo~ I understand ^^]


~~ Recap ~~

"Fine." You grumbled. "Friggin' nugget..."

"What was that?" KiKwang asked giving you the evil eye.

"Nothing, Oppa~! Wake me up when we're at the dorm. Good night!" You said quickly turning around and closing your eyes, waiting to fall asleep.


[At the Dorm. Time - 4:15 p.m.]

"Yah. Ireona." KiKwang said shaking you.

"Waeyo?" You asked groggily.

"We're at the dorm."

"Where's the others?" You asked slowly getting up.

"They're already in the dorm moving things around."

"Mmm...Araso." You mumbled getting out of the car with KiKwang’s help.

"So I'm going to guess and say you're the one who bought the dorm." He said helping you walk to the dorm since you were still half asleep.

"Aniyo. Hyunseok Appa and I split it." You said opening the door to find Fate just resting on a misplaced couch. "Need some help?"

"Unnie/Noona/Ri, you're awake. We thought you would be sleeping some more." They all said surprised.

"Why would you think that?"

"We wanted to finish this before you woke up." Minjung said smiling.

"But Taehoon Hyung has a bad sense of style." Minki added earning him a smack in the head from Taehoon. "Hyung~"

"Guys, can you get off the couch so we can do this nicely and move in tomorrow?" You asked Fate kindly as the twins got off leaving Taehoon sitting on the couch.

"We can do this tomorrow." Taehoon said lying down.

"Yah! Baek Taehoon, get off the couch and help me."

"But-"

"Now!"

"Okay okay!" He exclaimed quickly getting off the couch and running to the side.

"Better. Now lift it and go to the right and make it straight." You instructed him lifting up your side of the couch.

"Wah..." The twins said surprised that you could lift up the couch.

"What's the expression for?" KiKwang asked looking at the twins.

"When was Noona/Unnie so strong?" They asked wide eyed.

"She's always been like that." KiKwang answered chuckling.

"Apa!" Taehoon suddenly exclaimed from something you did.

"Kaja. Let's go set up the beds." You told KiKwang walking upstairs.

"Coming." KiKwang said then turning to the twins and said, "Let's go help Rimi."

"Araso." They both said following him upstairs.

"You two go work on your beds. Rimi and I will do her bed." KiKwang told them.

"Ne, Hyung/Oppa." They said walking over to their room while KiKwang went to yours.

"What did you do to Taehoon Hyung?" KiKwang asked leaning on your door frame.

"Nothing. He just got what he deserved." You said assembling your bed in your box-filled room.

“Did not.” Taehoon said passing your room and walking to his.

"You should go help Minjung and Minki." You said ignoring Taehoon.

"What about you? Don't you need help?" KiKwang asked concerned.

"Ani. I'm fine. Just go help Minjung." You said shooing him.

"You're pissed at something. What is it?" KiKwang asked helping you.

"Nothing." You muttered.

"It doesn't seem like nothing. What's up?" He asked softly.

"You guys went through my phone, didn't you?" You asked pulling the mattress on the bed and opening the bag the sealed your new bed sheets.

"H-How'd you-" He stuttered.

"I know who goes through my stuff, KiKwang. You know how I am." You told him giving him a look.

"Of course..." He mumbled helping you out your sheets on and cover the pillows.

"You saw the picture huh?" You asked sighing lying on your bed and staring at the ceiling, slightly looking over to the camera.

"Ne..."

"Did the camera see it?"

"Aniyo. They stopped recording because they needed more tape so they stopped right after Minki explained about you having three phones."

"Good. It’s better than having people hate Fate because of me." You said sighing in relief. “OMG!”

“What?” KiKwang asked surprised, falling off your bed because of your sudden outburst.

“How am I going to change with all these cameras in my room?!” You exclaimed covering your face.

“The producers will cut it out obviously unless you have abs.” KiKwang said laughing.

“Yah! That’s not funny.” You exclaimed hitting him.

“Yeah it is.” He said getting up and walking to the camera.

“No. It’s not.” You grumbled. ‘I don’t like being showy…’

“Have you seen my abs lately?” KiKwang asked flashing his abs at the camera.

“Yah. You’re damaging your image.” You said rolling your eyes.

“So? At least I’m getting your ratings up.” He said pulling his shirt back down.

“I guess. Oh, and your abs aren’t that great.” You said smirking.

“Let’s see your abs then.” He said walking towards you.

“Yah! You can’t do that!” You exclaimed trying to run away. “Yah! Yah! Your fans will misunderstand this!”

“They’ll understand.” He said casually, pulling you off the bed and dragging you to the camera with your hands behind your back. “Everyone, as you know Rimi is my good childhood friend. I hope you don’t mistake this as something else. We’re only friends and as a gift to us being only friends. I present you her abs.”

“Yah! Oppa!” You screamed as he lifted your shirt up to show your abs to the viewers. [Yes, I do know that’s Eunyoung’s abs. Just say Rimi has the same.]

“Aren’t they daebak?” KiKwang asked the camera laughing; ignoring you.

“Can you at least pull my shirt back down? This is weird!” You whined.

“Fine.” He said pulling your shirt down.

"Can you let go now?" You asked sighing.

"Andwae." He said simply. "Now, stop asking questions or I'll start revealing secrets."

"Wae?!" You exclaimed.

"Strike one. Everyone, see here, my best buddy-"

"Okay! Okay! I won't ask anything! Now, let me go and I'll buy you anything you want for a week!" You exclaimed defeated.

"Chincha? No lie?" He asked surprised.

"No lie. You know keep my word."

"But once I let go you're going to run away."

"Yaksok! I promise to get you anything."

"Okay." He said simply still not letting you go.

"Let go please~" You whined.

"Abs show once more for the viewers." He said lifting your shirt up to the camera.

"Taehoon Oppa! Help me!" You cried out for him to rush over to your room.

"Woah." He said shocked at the scene.

"Can you help me here?" You asked him.

"When did you get abs like that?" He asked surprised.

"I know right. Even I haven't seen her abs this good and I'm shocked." KiKwang said. "Last time I saw them, she just had barely formed them."

"Yah! Stop it!" You exclaimed since Taehoon poked your abs.

"Omg. They're real..." Taehoon said fascinated.

"Omg! Let go before I do something rash!" You exclaimed about to kick Taehoon.

"I'd advise you to let her go." Taehoon said quickly running away.

"I'd let go too." KiKwang told himself, letting go of you and running away.

"Mianhamnida, everyone." You said bowing to the camera and walking out of your room calmly but then running around the house to chase KiKwang and Taehoon.

Half an hour later, you cornered KiKwang and smirked evilly.

"T-T-Taehoon Hyung!!!!" KiKwang screamed out afraid.

"Andwae! Every man for himself!" Taehoon yelled from far away.

"Noona, what are you doing?" Minki asked confused with Minjung next to him.

"You two should stay in your room for now. I'll tell you when it's safe to come out." You said not even taking your gaze away from KiKwang.

"Okay..." They said walking to their room.

"As for you." You said looking down at KiKwang.

"J-J-Jamkkanman!" He stuttered in fear. [Wait!]

"Taehoon, turn off this camera." You said grinning as Taehoon immediately ran to where you were, turned the camera off and quickly ran off.

"Hyung!!!" KiKwang cried. "Apa! Apa! Apa!"


[Half an Hour Later.]

"Aigo..." KiKwang groaned resting on the couch in the living room with the rest of Fate lounging around.

"So who's ready to go see some electronics?" You asked Fate ignoring KiKwang's groans of pain.

"Omo! I am!" Minki said excitedly.

"Araso. Kaja!" You said getting up.

"What about our managers?" Taehoon asked.

"They said we can go on a different car meaning I get to drive." You said happily. "Kaja."

"Are you a safe driver?" Minjung asked.

"Ne. She's a good driver." KiKwang said.

"For that, I'll get you whatever you need in your dorm." You said smiling.

"Komawo." He said slowly getting up.

"Kaja." You said offering your hand to help KiKwang up.

"What car?" Minjung asked.

"Mustang." You and KiKwang said in unison.

"It's scary knowing you two are so alike yet so different." Fate mumbled.

"It's worse with her and JunHyung Hyung." KiKwang said as you all walked to your car.

"How so?" Minki asked getting in the car.

"They both say the same thing at the same time almost all the time. And they both hit like girls." KiKwang said earning him a hit from you.

"For your information, I am a girl." You said glaring at him as you started the car.

"But you occasionally hit like a man." He blurted out as you drove out of the drive way.

"You're lucky I'm driving and that Fate is in here." You said monotonously.

"Don't talk like that!" He whined.

"What a wuss..." You mumbled in English causing Fate to laugh.

"What's so funny?" KiKwang asked confused.

"Nothing you should worry about." You said smirking.

"So what's your relation with JunHyung sunbae? The nation is dying to know." Taehoon said even though Fate already knows the answer.

"That, everyone, you shall find soon enough." You said chuckling.


Whee~ A small part on Rimi’s ‘evil’ side~
Lol hahah xD Rimi’s like me except…much much more improved.
>_< haha? Uh..yeah…So…
Anyways, comments and subscriptions are loved~ <3
Comment...please? I feel like no one reads this anymore...
P.S. Comment replies are in the comment area/box place... :P