WinWin Part II

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwHZB2X3MLI [OMG LOOLLLLL~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Unnie is one of those people who don't like to cry in front of others." Minjung explained.

"No matter what, even if you are really close to her, she still tries not to cry in front of you." Minki said.

"Wow. She must be a very good leader." SeungWoo said amazed.

"Ne. She's really strong and she puts others first instead of herself. She even makes sure there is peace in the dorm no matter what." Taehoon said as he ruffled your hair.


[Continuation of WinWin.]

"Next question, Rimi Unnie, is it true that YeSung of Super Junior was your vocal coach?" SeungWoo asked reading the question off of the card.

"Ah..Ne. Oppa was really nice and-" You began as the music went off meaning a special guest is going to come on the set.

DDUNG~!

"Omo!" You and Minjung exclaimed, surprised, looking around.

"Annyeonghaseyo." YeSung greeted everyone bowing as he walked over to you and gave you a hug when you stood up.

"Oppa! It's been a while." You said happily as Taehoon sat in your spot so YeSung could sit next to you.

"What relationship does Super Junior's YeSung and Fate have?" Sugeun asked. "Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeonghaseyo, YeSung-imnida. I was Rimi's vocal coach way back then." YeSung said introducing himself.

"How did you two use to act back then? You two seem somewhat awkward." JaeYong said chuckling.

"Opppaaaa, long time no seee~" You said giving YeSung a side hug, grinning.

"That's how you used to act?" KiKwang asked surprised.

"That's not even the half of it." YeSung said shaking his head, laughing.

"What? How come you don't act like that with me? I knew you longer!" KiKwang complained.

"That's because as a kid I saw you too much. Mehrong~!" You teased, sticking your tongue out at him as the audience laughed.

After a while of talking with YeSung, he left and the hosts started talking about other people from Fate’s past causing more and more special guests to visit the set of WinWin.

“Wow this is the most guests we had on WinWin before.” SeungWoo stated surprised.

“You all must know a lot of people.” KiKwang said chuckling.

“Well, if you want to see more people you could invite people from out of the country.” Minki joked.

“Mwoh? You know people out of the Korea?” The hosts exclaimed in surprised.

“Ne. We met them by coincident.” Minjung answered chuckling.

“Ah…Araso.” JaeYong said in understanding.

“Next question?” You asked.

“Right. Rimi-ssi, is there someone you’re close to like a brother other than KiKwang?” Sugeun asked.

“Ne. There’s one person in the world who I’m very clo-” You started.

DDUNG~!

"Aish!" You exclaimed covering your face in shock from the sudden sound.

"Yoboseyo?" You heard a familiar voice say, echoing throughout the WinWin set.

"OMO! Cheol Oppa!" You exclaimed happily yet surprised.

"Mi?!" the person on the other line asked in surprise.

"Annyeong, Oppa! Introduce yourself, ne?"

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo, Outsider-imnida." Outsider introduced himself.

"What's your relation to Fate?" SeungWoo asked.

"I'm a really close brother to Rimi and her coach in rapping along with two other people." Outsider said chuckling. “As for the rest of Fate…I…don’t exactly know them…”

“Would you like to know them?” You asked him chuckling.

“Ne. Introduce me when I get back will you?”

“Yeah, yeah~” You said playfully.

Once the hosts stopped asking questions and talking about you and Outsider, Outsider had to leave.               

"You're coming back soon right?" You asked him feeling like you were going to cry.

"Y-Yah. Don't cry on me now, Mi. And of course I'm going to come back as long as you're my number one Presto. You still are right?" He asked jokingly.

"Mm." You nodded. “I always will, Oppa.”

“Good. ‘Cause I’ll be your Ri-liever and Destiny.” He said as you imagined him smiling. [Pronounced: ree-lee-ver. like the word ‘reliever’…I’m so uncreative T~T]

“Omo. Ri-liever?” You asked confused.

“I heard it was your individual fan club name.” Outsider chuckled.

“I have an individual fan club?” You asked surprised.

“Ne. At least you know Destiny is Fate’s fan club name.”

“Actually, it’s not really official yet. I’ll let you know when we have an official fan club name.” You said grinning.

“Destiny, make the fan club name official. It sounds good.” Outsider told the viewers. “And try thinking of a club name for individuals and the other members.”

“NE!” Half of  the audience exclaimed causing Outsider to chuckle.

"Oppa...I miss you." You said frowning.

"I miss you too, little Mi. But I have to go. Call me again when you have a chance and make sure you practice your speed ne?" He said.

"Ne, Oppa. I call a rap off when you get back." You declared.

"Ne. Annyeonghigaseyo." Outsider said hanging up.

"Gwaenchana?" KiKwang asked you, noticing tears b your eyes.

"Ne." You responded nodding, looking up at the ceiling to rid of the tears.

"How close are you with Outsider really?" SeungWoo asked.

"We're really close. It's like we're actually siblings by blood." You said weakly smiling.

"This might be a sensitive question to you but have any of you had problems in the past?" Sugeun asked Fate.

"Aniyo. The only problem Minjung and I had, was when we were sent abroad away from each other for about ten years." Minki said answering Sugeun.

"What about you two?" JaeYong asked you and Taehoon.

You and Taehoon looked at each other and asked, “Do you want to go first?”

“I’ll go first then.” You said hesitantly.

“Okay.” The hosts said nodding for you to start.

“Hardest time for me in the past was traveling around for studying abroad and getting used to different cultures. The worst part was trying to learn the language of the country that I was in. Then another problem would be finding out part of my life was a lie but right now it’s all fixed up.” You explained.

“What do you mean by your life was a lie?” JaeYong asked interested.

“I’m Beast’s Yong JunHyung's yeodongsaeng as some of you know. But before that I was Beast’s Yoon Doojoon’s sister most of my life. Apparently I was adopted by Doojoon’s parents when they found me when I was around three years old or so.” You said nodding as if you wanted to end the conversation. “So Oppa, you can go now.”

“Uhm…where do I start…?” Taehoon mumbled. “Oh! First problem was studying abroad without my parents for a while.”

“Wait so all of you studied abroad without family?” Sugeun asked surprised.

“Ne.” You all answered nodding.

“Where did you all study?” SeungWoo asked.

“Minjung studied in Thailand, Minki studied in China, and Taehoon studied in Japan.” You answered.

“What about you?” JaeYong asked.

“She studied in various places including China, America and Japan.” Minki answered.

“So have you met with them before you debuted?” SeungWoo asked.

“Aniyo. I only met Taehoon before debut.” You answered.

“Araso. So Taehoon, please continue onto what other problems you had in the past.”

“Right. So there was only one more problem I encountered in the past as this pertains to both Rimi and I.” Taehoon said. “A dear friend of mine and Rimi passed away. Yesterday marked the third anniversary of his death.”

“Gwaenchana?” KiKwang asked you worriedly.

“Joehsonghapnida.” You said biting your lower lip that was trembling as your eyes started to water. “Excuse me.”

With that, you quickly got up and walked off the set to go to the restroom causing the recording to stop for a bit. You quickly washed your face in the sink, washing away all the makeup that was put on you.

‘Stop crying, Jae. Stop.’ You chastised yourself, splashing your face with some water.

After a while of comforting yourself, you walked back on set and bowed again, saying, “Joehsonghapnida.”

“He must’ve been very dear to the two of you.” SeungWoo said sadly since Taehoon briefly explained what happened.

“Ne. He was.” You said weakly smiling. ‘He was my first love.’

Once you all finished talking about the past you soon started talking about the present.

“So it seems as if Fate knows Beast pretty well. Is this true?” Sugeun asked Fate.

“Ah, ne. It’s true.” Minjung said smiling.

DDUNG~!

“Aish! I’m starting to hate that sound.” You exclaimed holding your chest causing everyone to laugh as Beast came out.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Beast greeted everyone bowing politely before sitting down next to Fate.

"So how do you all relate to Fate?" JaeYong asked Beast.

"I'm Rimi's biological brother." JunHyung said.

"I'm Fate's 'adopted' older brother." Doojoon said chuckling.

"We're Fate's good friends." The rest of Beast excluding KiKwang said.

"I'm Rimi's bestie!" KiKwang added in, grinning.

"What do you all know about Fate?" JaeYong asked.

"Rimi had a rough past but she tries not to let it affect her." JunHyung answered.

"She cares about others than herself. Meaning sometimes she'll put herself in a crazy situation." Doojoon mentioned sighing.

"She also likes to dance a lot." HyunSeung added secretly smiling at you.

"So have you all heard about her antis?" Sugeun asked.

"Ah... Please don't talk about that." You said trying to avoid an argument with Beast.

"Wae?" SeungWoo asked confused.

"Yeah, Rimi. Wae?" KiKwang asked eyeing you.

"I want to avoid an argument if you want the truth." You answered sighing. “But nevermind about it I guess…”

"Do you know how you got all the antis though?" SeungWoo asked.

"Ne." You answered nodding.

"How did you find out?"

"I was reading through the comments one day. Most of them were about how I don't deserve JunHyung as a brother, I at singing and rapping, I shouldn't be an artist, that I'm trying too hard, and I'm just trying to copy JunHyung." You said shrugging. "One even said I don't deserve to live..."

"Does it affect you?" JaeYong asked.

"Yeah...To be honest, I want to say I agree with the fact that I don't deserve to live but the only thing that keeps me going is my past." You answered honestly. "My past gave me strength because I overcame what happened even though it occasionally comes back and affects me. Sure, I've been through a lot but I don’t want to be selfish saying I have it harder than anyone else. I know some people have it worse than me. I just don't want people to think death is an answer to their problems."

"So exactly what happened in your past if you don't mind me asking." SeungWoo asked professionally.

"I'll have you find out next time when I'm actually ready to tell it." You said slightly smiling.

"Antis, please stop hating on Rimi. I'm sure she has it harder than you have." Taehoon said sorrowfully.

"And Beauties we hope you're not one of those hurting Rimi." JunHyung said as he ruffled your hair.

"We care for her a lot. So please respect her." Doojoon said graciously.

An hour passed talking with Beast and they had to leave before WinWin was close to ending.

"This is the last segment. Letter to Myself." SeungWoo announced. "Minki, you can start."

"Minki-ah, it's been four months since you debuted. You've been working hard. Make sure you take on some other challenges and take care of your caring Noona. She does a lot for you and the rest of Fate. Minki, Hwaiting! Fate, Hwaiting!"

"Jungie-ah, four months ago you were a trainee. It's time for you to shine along with Fate by your side. Be healthy, think positive, and take care of your Unnie. She needs the most comforting in Fate. Kamsahamnida." Minjung said after Minki.

"Taehoonie, through the good and bad times you were there for Riri-ah. Keep supporting her to the end and make sure you become a better man. I hope you always find strength to make Rimi and Fate laugh no matter that. Hoonie, Hwaiting!" Taehoon told his future self through the camera.

"Uh...Riminie, you've been through a lot in the past but now it's time for you to make a new story with Fate. Hopefully, in the future you will find the courage you need to say what happened. Until then, stay strong and don't let anything hurt you. Take care of Fate, Beast and the new friends you made along with old friends. Rimi-ah, Hwaiting! I know you can do it." You said wholeheartedly smiling.

"Wah~! Fate, we hope you all WinWin." SeungWoo said.

"Fate, forever!" KiKwang said happily.

"Kamsahamnida." Fate said thankfully bowing.

"Everyone~" JaeYong exclaimed.

"Let's all~" KiKwang continued.

"WinWin!" All of the hosts and audience exclaimed.

Thus ending the recording for WinWin.

"Jamkkenman!" Mjnjung said before the hosts started to walk away.

"Hm?" The hosts hummed looking over at Minjung.

"This is for you all." Minjung said taking out the four small egg tarts that were neatly wrapped in a box.

"Oh? Kamsahamnida." The hosts gratefully thanked Minjung.

"Ne. Chonmaneyo." Minjung said bowing before walking away.

Once all the hosts were out of earshot, KiKwang immediately pulled you in a hug and worriedly asked, "Yah! Yong Jaehye! What the hell happened yesterday?!"

"Nothing. I have to go so pleas-" You started.

"Jae, Jebal. You know you can trust me." KiKwang soothingly and softly said.

"I'll tell you some other time." You said shrugging him off as another pair of arms wrapped themselves around your waist.

"Jagiya...Mianhamnida." HyunSeung apologized as KiKwang quietly snuck away.

"It's fine you did nothing wrong..." You muttered wrapping his arms from you just for them to go back around your waist. "Oppa, let me go."

"Andwae. Jeongmal mianhamnida." HyunSeung murmured in your neck.

"Gwaenchana. But I got to go." You said struggling from his grip.

"Go where?" He asked suspiciously.

"Taehoon Oppa!" You exclaimed noticing Taehoon about to leave. "Oppa, make him let go."

"Mm." Taehoon said easily removing HyunSeung's arms from you. "Kaja. We're gonna be late."

"Ne." You said as Taehoon quickly grabbed your hand and ran out of the building before HyunSeung could react.

'Late? Late for what?' HyunSeung thought confused.


Woo~ End of WinWin~ ^^
I was going to make a part 3 but I forgot what I was going to write >~<
I snuck a little JaeSeung/HyunHye for you all~ Kekeke~
Now Fate is off to Japan for a vacation~~ Wheee~~
Comment? Subscribe? Etc?