Oppa-Dongsaeng Bonding Time!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7qoge5l7g [Hyori’s Scold rap xD]


Comment Replies:

@TeenageDream: Haha poor HyunSeung :P
@cupidzangel: LOL I loved that episode too xD Pfft hahah I remember that XD That was hilarious! Especially when the MCs (?) called TOP Bingu. Then TOP said he despised that nickname the most XDD
OMG Se7en~~~ :D GD cameooo~ <3 I love his voice~ :) YOU HAVE KBS TOO?! :D I'VE BEEN WATCHING IT TOO! :D man, I love that show to bits and pieces~ :3 Mainly because of Byunghun and TOP XD LOL You shall read what happens~ :P Haha I love Yukwonnn~ But this isn't his time to shine just yet :P Ahhh~~~ I totally agree~ But I just make chapters up as I go...I should really stop doing that >~< LOL Ranting is finee~ Haha :3
@pinkypn: /sigh ...I know... :( You shall find out whathappens~
@SuperGeneration13: Wah~ I'm glad you like it~ here's the update~
@saraluv: Kekeke~ I knoww~ <3 Here's the update~ ^^
@songfictionsftw: I love being a BBC~! I'm glad that they've been trending for that long too :D Aww~ Thanks :D I'm delighted to hear ther :3 asdfghjkl; You know which Lee ByungHun I'm talking about right? :3 Wait...How old are you? Are you old enough to drink? :O


~~ Recap ~~

"Hyung, what wro-" Zico started.

"Eobseo." Yukwon said before vanishing from their sight, going in the backyard. [Nothing.]

"What's going on?" Minki asked confused.

"The affects of Jae's love triangle." JunHyung sighed.


[Meanwhile In the Piano Room.]

"Did you know everyone has a melody?" You asked them suddenly as your fingers swiftly moved across the keys of the piano.

"Melody?" Kyung questioned.

"Ne. For example, I'm like this." You said playing a complex melody. "Complex and strong yet passionate about what I do."

"Wah~" Kyung said amazed.

"While Taehoon Oppa and Yukwon Oppa are like this..." You said playing a soft yet charismatic melody.

"Let it all out, Jae. Play what you want." Minhyuk said moments after playing everyone's melody causing you let all your emotions run free and take over the piano.

Without you knowing, everyone was now in the piano room listening to you play in awe and amazement.

By the end of the song, everyone was either tearing up or clapping.

"I'll be back." You muttered walking passed them and out the door.

"Now where is she going?" Doojoon asked.

"Probably to clear her mind." KiKwang said knowingly as he walked out of the room, heading towards the living room and sat down.

"Do you know she still loves HyunSeung?" Yukwon asked him with a bottle of soju in hand.

"She does?" KiKwang asked surprised.

"She always has. It's never been me. She only accepted me because she needed someone for comfort." Yukwon explained chugging down the soju. "HyunSeung should be lucky to have her but then again he should be fighting for her."

"Hyungeun pabo-ibnida." DongWoon sighed. [Hyung is an idiot.]

"Dangsini olhayo. Naneun babo-ibnida." HyunSeung said walking in the dorm with you in his arms sleeping. [You're right. I am an idiot.]

"Mwoh? What are you doing here?" Taehoon asked him.

"Actually, the question is why do you have Jae? She walked out just minutes ago." Yukwon said.

"She fainted as she was walking. Luckily, I was there before she fell to the floor and hurt herself." HyunSeung explained before heading upstairs with Yukwon following him.

"How did you even get in here?" JunHyung asked as HyunSeung as Yukwon were on the stairs.

"Key." HyunSeung said simply before heading in your room.

"Hajiman-"

"You can use a key or pass code to get in our dorm." Minki explained.

"You still love her don't you?" Yukwon asked HyunSeung.

"I never stopped." HyunSeung muttered before placing you on your bed and walking out.

"Then why didn't you fight for her?" Yukwon asked, following HyunSeung to the practice studio.

"I was so busy with Troublemaker that I couldn't do anything." HyunSeung sighed as Yukwon pinned him to the wall and glared at him.

"You should've at least visited her during Christmas! She was waiting for you to talk to her instead of coming with Block B to Japan! She so depressed until I asked her to be my girlfriend, Hyung. She only accepted me because she needed comfort. I'm only going to tell you this once. I'm willing to give her up ONLY if you never let her go. No matter what you have to pick her over anything and that includes your job." Yukwon told HyunSeung seriously.

"Hajiman-"

"Andwae. Either you do that or I'm never giving her up to you."

"Wae? Just give her up. She doesn't love you! She only thinks of you as her friend! Whether you knew her longer and I have, I can read her better than you ever could. You were too blinded by the fact that you were happy to have her, but you never realized that she only saw me through you."

"Babo! I already know that! That's why I've decided to give her to you! You're better off with her than I am!"

"Oppa...what are you doing?" You asked holding your head and leaning on the doorframe while Yukwon immediately let go of HyunSeung.

"Jae, go sleep. You're sick." HyunSeung sighed walking over to you.

"What are you even doing here?" You asked wincing since you felt your head throbbing in pain.

"If you don't remember, you fainted." HyunSeung said leaving out most of the unimportant details before feeling your forehead. "Now, go back upstairs and get some sleep. Medicine should be on your side table and you should eat before you take it. Other than that, I think I should get going."

"Oppa..." You whispered as HyunSeung just walked off.

Yukwon sighed and walked up to you before giving you a hug saying, "Yah. When you come back from Japan, you can go back to him. Until then, just don't think about him. Just relax and get ready for Fate's debut."

"Komawo, Oppa." You sniffled.

"Here. Go dance your heart out. I'll go get some water bottles and your medicine." Yukwon said leading you in the dance room.

"Komawo, Oppa." You hugged him before quickly going to the stereo.

"Anything for you..." Yukwon mumbled under his breath as he walked away to get your medicine and water. ‘But I need to end things here, Jae…’


[Next Day.]

"Yah. Hwang Taehyuk!" You yelled dripping wet from your bed.

"M-Mian, Jae!" Taehoon apologized laughing with an empty bucket in hand. "But it's already two."

"Aish." You grumbled walking out of your room to the bathroom. "My bed better be dry and ready to sleep in by the time I'm done taking a shower.

"Yes, ma'am." Taehoon nodded grinning.

"Tae, did you finish packing?" You asked Taehoon after you finished changing.

"Ne. Wae?" He asked as you started packing.

"Nevermind." You muttered as he shrugged and walked out of your room as the dorm bell rang.

"I got it!" Taehoon said opening the door.

"I wonder if-" You said to yourself until someone threw jeans in your face. "...Apa..."

"Yah. When were you going to tell me that you were going to Japan?" JunHyung asked walking in your room with a bag in hand.

"How did yo-"

"Block B told me and Taehoon let me in." JunHyung said cutting you off. "Now answer."

"To be honest, I wasn't planning on it." You sighed. "Thanks for the jeans by the way."

"You're welcome. This is for you too." JunHyung said throwing the bag at you which you thankfully caught.

"What's in here?" You asked looking at him.

"Look inside, Babo." He chuckled walking to your bed and lying down causing Leo to jump on his stomach and curl up in a ball.

"Mwoh? These are all yours." You said taking out the items from the bag which turned out to be JunHyung's shirts and jeans.

"I know. But you always said you wanted to use my clothes didn't you? Besides, I already know your concept for your Japan debut so I decided to help you out." JunHyung smiled.

"Wah~! Komawoyo, Oppa." You smiled back jumping on him for a hug as soon as Leo quickly moved out of the way so he wouldn’t get squished. "Saranghaeyo~"

"Okay! Okay! Get off!" JunHyung laughed as you got off of him to finish packing.

"Can you keep Fate's debut as a secret please?" You asked pouting.

"Waey-"

"Please?" You batted your eyelashes.

"Fine." He sighed in defeat.

"Good. Did you eat?" You asked him.

"Not yet. Wae?" He asked.

"Oppa-dongsaeng bonding time!" You grinned jumping up and down.

"Yah! Who gave Jae candy?!" Taehoon exclaimed as he passed by your room.

"Not me!" Minki exclaimed.

"Baek Mèngyáo Mino! Did you give maknae candy?!"

"Annyeong!" Minki exclaimed running away.

"Where's Minjung?" JunHyung asked.

"She said she's going out to meet up with Minhyuk." You answered, zipping up your suitcase.

"Minhyuk? Isn't she dating KiKwang still?" JunHyung asked confused.

"Ne. But Beast's been busy so..." You shrugged not bothering to finish your sentence. "Now let's go! Nan baegopa!" [I'm hungry.]

"When aren't you hungry?" JunHyung chuckled.

"Molla~ kaja! My treat!" You said dragging him out of your room and towards the front door.

"Yah! Yah! Slow down!" JunHyung exclaimed trying to put his shoes on as you dragged him out of the door.

"Pali~" You whined.

"Araso!" He said finishing putting his shoes on and closing the door behind him, grabbing your hand and leading you to his car. "Get in."

"Ne." You obeyed getting in his car.

"Do you want ice cream after eating?" JunHyung asked driving to a restaurant.

"Ne~" You grinned causing him to chuckle and turn on the radio.

After a while of driving, JunHyung parked in front of a restaurant and waited for you to get out.

"Slowpoke, Pali!" JunHyung pulling you out of the car and locking his car after you got out.

"I'll take that as a compliment." You said as he dragged you in the restaurant.

"Pokénerd." JunHyung laughed.

"Mehrong~" You stuck your tongue out at him as he pulled you over at a booth.

"Stay here. I'll get is something to eat." JunHyung said walking away from the booth.

"Araso." You said smiling as your phone vibrated.

From: Kitty Kwon~

Jae, eodiitni?
We need to talk.
Call or text me when your free.

From: Nae Yeppeun Teddie~

I'm with JunHyung Oppa.
I'll meet you when I get back at the dorm.
Is that okay for you?

From: Kitty Kwon~

Ne, that's fine.
I'll see you then.
Annyeong.

"Who are you texting? Didn't you say it's Oppa-dongsaeng bonding time?" JunHyung teased as you were putting your phone away.

"Mian, Oppa~" You pouted with over flowing aegyo.

"Aigo. Stop using aegyo." JunHyung laughed poking you with a french fry which you bit and swallowed.

"Fine~" You said poking him back with a french fry which he had the same reaction as you.

"Omo! It's Beast's Yong JunHyung!" A fan girl exclaimed.

"Who's he with? That's not Hara." Another girl said.

"Babo, take your hood off." JunHyung nudged you.

"Hajiman- Fine." You muttered taking your hood off and running a hand through your hair because he gave you a look.

"OMO! It's Fate's Jade!" A guy exclaimed surprised with his friends loudly talking to each other about getting an autograph.

"Wah~ you have amazing fans." JunHyung laughed.

"Tch. Just eat." You rolled your eyes stuffing his mouth with a burger.

"MMPHH!" JunHyung exclaimed until he chewed and swallowed.

"What did you say?" You taunted him, smirking.

"Nothing. Just...this!" He said stuffing your mouth with your burger as he laughed.

"Aigo." You muttered swallowing the burger after chewing it.

"No more stuffing each other’s mouth." He laughed.

"Fine." You agreed laughing along with him.

"Let's finish up here and get some ice cream or shop." He chuckled.

Your eyes lit up at ice cream and you chimed, "Ne, Oppa!"

"Aww~" Fans cooed.

"Jae, have I ever congratulated you?" JunHyung asked thinking.

"Hm..? For what?" You asked confused.

"Golden Disk Awards."

"Ah. Aniyo. You don't have to either. It's already over."

"Well, I'd like to congratulate you anyways. Let's go get your ice cream. It's my treat." JunHyung said throwing the trash away and grabbing your hand, leading you out of the 'restaurant' as fans started to follow the two of you.

"We should have more bonding time together Oppa." You smiled.

"Agreed. I'll call you when I'm free and you can do the same." JunHyung said wrapping an arm around your shoulders and leading you in and ice cream shop. "Do you want a cone or tub?"

"Mmm...Cone! Three scoops please~" You grinned.

"Araso. Mint right?"

"Ne. And chocolate~"

"Araso, fatty." JunHyung chuckled.

“Just because I don’t have a Coke belly doesn’t mean you have to be mean~” You said back as he walked off.

Once JunHyung came back with your ice cream, you were sitting next to the window, staring at the clouds in the sky thinking to yourself.

"Ice cream for your thoughts?" JunHyung joked putting the ice cream in front of your face.

"Komawo, Oppa." You smiled taking the ice cream from his and eating it.

"So what's on your mind?"

"A lot. I just feel like I don't belong here anymore." You sighed. "All I do is cause people pain."

"Ani. Stop talking like that. You brought a new style of music for people to escape from reality. Jae, don't think negatively anymore. I know you've been through so much, but you need to stay strong for everyone around you."

"Aish...You always know how to make me cry." You weakly laughed.

"But I know how to make you laugh too." He winked, poking you causing you to giggle.

A while later, you finished your ice cream while you and JunHyung were walking around.

"Ooh! Let's go in there!" You said pulling JunHyung in a clothes store.

"What are we getting in here? These are for guys." JunHyung said.

"I know, Oppa." You chuckled looking around in the jackets. "It's not for me."

"Then for who?" JunHyung questioned confused.

"You'll see." You said grabbing a jacket off the rack and checking the size before proceeding to the belts and accessories.

'Hm...What belt...?' You thought to yourself before you laid your eyes on a black belt with white studs, smiling. 'Oh! There's enough space for me to customize it.'

"What’s with the smile?" JunHyung asked curiously.

"Nothing, Oppa." You smiled to yourself. "Do you want anything?"

"Aniyo. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Ne." He reassured you as you walked over to the counter and paid for the things you had in your hands.

"Araso. Now let's go to one more place."

"Where are we going now?" He asked as you pulled him out of the store and dragging him off to another store.

"Here." You said bringing him to a crafts store.

"What are you getting in here?" He asked.

"Will you just wait until we get back to my dorm?" You grumbled giving him a look.

"Okay. Okay!" He laughed as you started grabbing things.

After a while of the two of you pulling each other into different shops, it was already eight and dark outside as the two of you were walking.

"Oppa..." You yawned.

"Hm..?" He hummed.

"Can I...Can I have a piggy back ride?" You asked hesitantly.

"Ne. Get on." He said squatting in front of you.

"Komawo, Oppa."

"Mmhm. Do you wanna go back to the dorm now?"

"Ne. I'm tired." You said nuzzling your face on his neck and closing your eyes.

"Ah...You can sleep now if you want." He said walking to his car.

"Ne. Komawoyo. Wake me up when we're in my room please..." You said slowly falling asleep.


Uhm…Soo…HyunSeung finally showed up! :D
Yeah…anyways, how do you like the sister-brother bonding time? :3
I feel like this was a filler chapter but whatever…
I hope you liked it anyways~ :)
P.S. Have you heard JunHyung's solo
song? ^^