I Have The Right To Know!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG3CqlnlfCY [:3]


~~ Recap ~~

"What the hell did you just do?!" Zico yelled as Minki and Kyung held him back as you cracked Yukwon's back in place.

"Hyuk, carry him to my room and let him sleep please." You said getting off of Yukwon as the doorbell rang.

"Ne." Taehoon said carefully picking Yukwon up and carrying him upstairs.

"Jaehyo, go open the door." You said waving him off.

"Araso." Jaehyo said getting up.

"Noona, gwaenchana?" P.O asked noticing you holding your chest.

"." You muttered as you felt yourself thrown to the wall and pinned to it.


[At Fate's Dorm.]

"JIHO!" Everyone exclaimed in surprise as Leo started to growl at Zico, ready to jump at him once you gave the order.

"JAE!"

"Oh. Annyeong." You casually tried to greet the people who came in.

"Annyeong? That's all you can say?! What the hell is going on?!" JunHyung yelled marching up to you.

"Taehyuk!" You yelled in pain causing Taehoon to quickly run down.

"Get off of her!" Taehoon said throwing Zico's hand away from you.

Just as Jiho released you, you fell to the ground on your knees coughing out blood.

"Jae!" Everyone exclaimed crowding around you as Leo growled at them to back off.

"Leo, down." You ordered spitting the remains of the blood that was left in your mouth. "Hyuk, let's go."

"Noo-" P.O began.

"Stay with Yukwon. He'll feel better if he wasn't alone here at our dorm." Taehoon said then turning to Beast, "As for you guys, make yourself at home. We'll be back in a couple hours."

"Minki, you're in charge." You said before leaving the dorm.

“And watch over Leo.” Taehoon said following you out.

"What is going on?" Beast asked.

"You'll find out when they get back. She knows she held back long enough." Minki said relaxing on the couch and turning the TV on.

"How can you relax at a time like this?!" Beast and Block B exclaimed.

"Because Unnie's strong. She knows what she's dealing with and she'll get through it." Minjung answered shrugging and sitting next to Minki, taking a handful of popcorn and eating it elegantly.

"But do you know what's wrong with her?" KiKwang asked sitting next to Minjung and wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Ne but we promised not to say anything unless she tells us otherwise." Minki answered.

"Does Yukwon Hyung know?" P.O asked.

"Ne." Minjung nodded.

"Is it serious?" Doojoon asked.

"A bit." Minki hesitated to answer.

"Damnit. I feel bad for throwing her against the wall then." Zico murmured.

"Don't worry about it. You're just trying to be a good leader and friend." Kyung patted Zico's shoulder.

"Besides, you should be worried about Yukwon. He had a pretty hard fall." Minhyuk said.

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt.

From: Taehyukie Hyung.

Mino, we won't be coming back tonight.
Jaehye has to spend the night at the hospital.
Seems like her condition got worse but it's not too bad.
She's going through surgery tomorrow...
I already called Hyunseok Hyung and told him already.
We're doing the filming sometime this week..
Doctors said Jae should be fine for the filming so don't worry.
I'll see you tomorrow if you don't have schedules.
Oh, and make sure you don't say what's up with Jae.
She'll be pissed if you do.
Annyeong.

"Update?" Minjung asked looking at Minki's phone.

"Yeah. Hyung and Noona won't be back tonight." Minki sighed.

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Araso."

"Beast, are staying over for the night?"

"Ani. We just came to drop by for a bit." Doojoon answered.

"Araso. Block B go get ready."

"Ne." Block B said grabbing their bags and walking to the bathroom.

"What's the real reason why you guys are here?" Minjung asked Beast.

"We wanted to know the truth about Jaehye." DongWoon said.

"What truth?" Minki asked.

"Did my dongsaeng actually have a fiancé?" JunHyung asked.

"Yeah." Minki answered casually. "By the way, where's HyunSeung Hyung?"

"He's-" YoSeob started.

"Don't answer. He'll use it against us." Doojoon said seriously.

"Me? Why would I do that?" Minki mocked them.

"Oppa..." Minjung warned him.

"No, Mina. They should know what the hell she's been through. They act like they know her when they don't!" Minki argued back.

"We do know her! We know her better than you!" Doojoon said.

"Really? I-"

"Mino, just stop." Minjung pleaded her brother.

"No! They should feel same the amount of pain and suffering Jae's been through."

"Unnie wouldn't wan-"

"I'll take all responsibility for this. As for you guys, don't say you know Jae when you actually don't! You have no idea what she's been though."

"What do you mean?" KiKwang asked confused.

"You should just stick to what Jae told you already. Don't press anymore in her business." Minjung almost pleaded them.

"I have the right to know! I'm her brother!" JunHyung yelled.

"You don't have that right anymore!" Minki yelled back. "For all I know you guys would just pity her. She's hates being pitied. So yo-"

"Baek Minki!" Kyung yelled. "Shut your mouth right now! They don't need to know what's going on. Leave them be and let them go."

"N-Ne, Hyung." Minki stuttered afraid of Kyung since he never raised his voice.

"I think you guys should go." Yukwon told Beast as he leaned against the railing of the stairs.

"Yukwon." Block B said surprised to see him awake.

"Please leave." Yukwon said looking at Beast.

"Why should we?" JunHyung asked.

"Why are you guys so hardheaded?" Yukwon grumbled. "This isn't your place so get the hell out."

"It's not your-"

"It's under my name." Yukwon said emotionlessly. "Now please get out."

"You don't have any proof." YoSeob said.

Yukwon sighed and said, "If you want proof, then you can ask Jae. But I don't think she's in the mood let alone condition to see anyone. So either you leave or you can have me lose my patience."

"I suggest you leave." Minjung said calmly.

"But Jagi-" KiKwang began.

"Mian, Oppa. But it's better if you leave."

KiKwang sighed, kissed Minjung's forehead and said, "Araso. Beast, kaja. We have no reason to be here."

"Araso..." Beast sighed in defeat and walked out.

"How's Jae?" Yukwon asked Minki.

"She's... Actually let's talk about this upstairs." Minki said getting up and walking upstairs.

"Araso." Yukwon said walking back in your room.


[At the Hospital.]

"Not good. Not good. Not good." Taehoon mumbled pacing around your room with his phone in hand as you lied on the hospital bed staring at the ceiling.

"What's not good?" You asked sighing.

"Articles."

"What are they about?"

"You."

"Can you be any more specific?"

"You having a sad past, you and Yukwon kissing, you and Yukwon rumored to be dating, and Fate recording the Christmas MV sometime this week."

"I'll deal with it later." You said closing your eyes. "Are you staying over for the night?"

"Ne. Hyunseok Hyung said I should."

"Araso. You should get some sleep."

"Ne. Surgery is going to take place tomorrow morning so you better have a speedy recovery."

"Don't worry about me. If I did it once I can do it again. Now go sleep."

"Ne. Night, Jae." Taehoon said walking over to the couch and lying down.

"Night, Hyuk..." You mumbled falling asleep.

The next morning, a nurse walked in your room and woke Taehoon up to give him the information of your surgery.

"Ah. Kamsahamnida. Should I wake her up?" Taehoon asked the nurse.

"Ne, another nurse will come here to do her checkups then we have to move her to the operating room." The nurse said.

"Araso. Kamsahamnida." Taehoon thanked the nurse before she walked out.

"Hyung! Did it start yet?" Minki asked walking in your room.

"Ani. It's going to right now." Taehoon answered walking over to you. "Jae, Ireona."

"Right now? Isn't she supposed to have a checkup first?" Minjung asked.

"Ne. We just have to wake Jae up first before the nurse comes in." Taehoon explained.

"Ah..." The twins chorused in understanding.

"Jae! Ireona~" Taehoon whined poking your cheek.

"Go away..." You grumbled in your sleep.

"Jae, come on. You have to get a check up before your surgery." Taehoon said.

"Araso. Araso." You said sitting up. "What's the schedule for the week?"

"Aish. You're about to go through surgery and all you can think of is work?!"

"Mian, Oppa." You chuckled.

Knock Knock.

"Come in." You said as a nurse came through the door.

"I'm here to give you a check up." The nurse said.

"Ne." You nodded.

"May I please ask you three to leave? You may come back in when I'm done." The nurse asked the twins and Taehoon.

"Ne." The three said walking out.

After the check up, you went straight to the operating room to go through with your surgery.


Whee~ Did you figure out what she had already?
I don’t remember if I told you or not…
Did I? Aish~! Nan Molla! >~>
Hope you liked the chapter anyways~
Comment? …Please? Barely anyone comments anymore…T~T