You're Actually Blushing?!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QTfXXHPek4 [TOP, you dork!]


~~ Recap ~~

Knock Knock.

"Come in." You said as a nurse came through the door.

"I'm here to give you a check up." The nurse said.

"Ne." You nodded.

"May I please ask you three to leave? You may come back in when I'm done." The nurse asked the twins and Taehoon.

"Ne." The three said walking out.

After the check up, you went straight to the operating room to go through with your surgery.


[Skipping to Christmas Day.]

"Wah! It's Christmas~!" You cheered happily to yourself. “Too bad I’m home alone…”

“Mew…” Leo purred lying on your lap.

Bzzt.

From: Block B

Merry Christmas, Jae! Tell Leo we say hi too!
It's a shame you didn't spend Christmas here with us :(
We hope you have presents for us when we get back!
We know we have some for you~ :D keke~
We miss you, Jae! Take care of yourself.
Make sure you spend your Christmas with Fate too.
Stop by and visit their family, ne?
Saranghaeyo! Annyeong~ ^^

To: Block B

Komawoyo! ^ω^
I'll take you guys out on a shopping spree when you get back.
But you didn’t have to get me anything! /pout
Aww~ I miss you guys too! I'll take care of myself so don't worry!
I will. I'm going to go wash up and get ready now!
Nado saranghaeyo! Annyeong~!

Ri-

"Yoboseyo?" You answered the phone.

"Merry Christmas, Jae!" Fate greeted you.

"Merry Christmas, Fate. WAIT! I thought the twins were going to Thailand!" You exclaimed confused.

“Their parents decided to have Christmas with my parents.” Taehoon replied.

“Ohhh~ So whose house are you at?" You asked them.

"Junghyuk Hyung/Oppa!" They all answered.

"Chincha? Junghyukie~ Annyeong!" You greeted him knowing he's in the background.

"Annyeong, Jae! Are you coming over?" Junghyuk asked taking the phone away from Taehoon as you heard their screams of protest.

"Ne. I'm gonna take a shower and get ready first though." You chuckled.

"Araso. You know where my place is right?" Junghyuk asked.

"Ne. I'll see you there. Make sure you have someone help me get the presents out of my car."

"Ne. Wear something comfortable. We're going to play some games with the parents."

"Araso. Is it okay if I wear sweats?" You asked as you started the shower.

"Up to you. You have to look nice for a good first impression since you haven't met them yet."

"Araso. Well, I'm gonna take a shower. I'll see you and the others soon." You said.

"Ne. See you soon. Annyeong~" He said hanging up.

After you changed into black sweats and a red tank top, you put on one of the jackets you borrowed from Yukwon and a long but warm white scarf and brought an extra shirt before you started putting presents in your car. Once you finished putting the presents inside your car, you went straight to Taehoon's Hyung's house mansion.

Knock, knock.

"Jae! Long time no see!" Junghyuk greeted you.

"Oppa!" You exclaimed hugging him.

"Nice to see you too." Junghyuk said chuckling. "Did you need help?"

"Aniyo, I got it. I was just kidding about needing help." You said as Leo walked in Junghyuk’s house casually.

"Please just say you need help. My mom is going to kill me for not helping a lady." Junghyuk pleaded.

"Mianhae, Jungie but it's fine." You said as you walked to the car.

"Ja-"

"Junghyuk, who's that at the door?" A young woman who looks around the age of twenty three.

"Umma, this is Jaehye. Jae, this is my Umma." Junghyuk introduced you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Hwang. Jeonun Yong Jaehye ibnida." You bowed 180 degrees to her.

"Oh? You're the leader?" Mrs. Hwang asked surprised.

"Ne." You nodded answering politely. "But if you excuse me I have to unload the presents."

"Oh! Go right ahead! Junghyuk, give the lady some help! What kind of man are you?" Mrs. Hwang nagged at Junghyuk as you walked to your car and started grabbing a few presents with him following after you.

"See, Jae. This is why I told you to just accept the help." Junghyuk complained once you started piling the presents under the tree.

"Mian, Oppa." You chuckled making another trip to your car.

Once you finished bringing in the presents, you met up with the rest of Fate's parents and introduced yourself.

"What year were you born?" Mr. Baek asked as Leo climbed on your lap and curled up in a ball instead of playing with the other animals in the house.

"I was born in 1992, Mr. Baek." You answered as he chuckled.

"Just call me Samchon. We're family now, knowing your keeping my kids healthy and taken care of."

"Aniyo. I ju-" You began.

"Aish. Stop that. We know you take great care of us Jae." Taehoon said chuckling.

"Oppa~" You whined.

"She's so cute! How can she be the leader of you?" The mothers cooed pinching your cheeks as Fate laughed at you.

“Have I mentioned she’s the maknae also?” Taehoon thought aloud.

“Omo! You’re the maknae too?” The mothers asked you surprised.

“Aigo. How can you take care of my son? Is he a hassle? If he is just call me. I’ll whip him back in shape.” Mrs. Hwang said causing Junghyuk and the twins to laugh as Mrs. Hwang took your phone and added her number.

“Oh! Add my number too!” Mrs. Baek chimed.

"Yeobo, let the kids start opening their presents." Mr. Hwang chuckled.

"Oh! I have presents for you all too! I didn’t know what to get you but I hope you like it." You told Fate's parents. “If you don’t like it, just tell me. I can get whatever you’d like.”

"Mwoh? You didn't have to, johka!" The parents said in protest. [Johka = niece.]

"Jae! You're making us look bad." Fate and Junghyuk complained.

"Mian~" You said chuckling giving the mothers envelopes and the fathers medium sized boxes.

"Omo! Komawoyo, johka!" The mothers squealed in excitement once they say the spa passes in the envelope.

"Komawo, Jaehye." The fathers thanked you as they put on their new handmade scarves.

"Ne~!" You responded smiling.

"Jae, can we open our presents now?" Fate asked hopefully.

"Yeah go ahead." You nodded.

"No way!" Minki exclaimed grinning and holding up a new, fully customized MacBook Pro.

"Omg! You got me those new jeans I wanted!" Minjung exclaimed happily.

"Keep looking." You said chuckling as she dug more into the box.

"No way! You even bought the belts and shirts?!"

"Well, you did say you would do anything for them." You shrugged.

“But these are hella expensive!”

“Mina, language.” Mr. Baek said.

“Mian, Appa.” Mina apologized.

“Mina, there’s still more to yours.” You said as you felt your phone vibrate.

“Mwoh?” Mina asked confused looking deeper in the box. “There’s nothing there…”

“Really? Check again.” You told her, taking your phone out and looking at the text that just came in.

From: Kitty Kwon~

Jae, I hope you’re having a great Christmas~
I’m checking up with you just to make sure you’re having fun.
Let loose a little ne? ;)
I miss you~

I hope you miss me too keke~ ^^
When I get back, I have a present for you so I hope you like it~
Saranghae, nae yeppeun Teddie Bear~

“OMO! A diamond necklace?!” Minjung exclaimed agape.

“It’s from KiKwang…I made a stop over to Beast’s dorm before I came here. He told me to give it to you since he was busy and couldn’t come without having someone push him around. So I did.” You shrugged.

From: Nae Yeppeun Teddie Bear~

Komawo, Oppa~ :3
I’m having fun. So don’t worry about me. ^^
Just have fun with Block B and tell them to keep you away from your phone :P
I miss you to though~

Oh? But I said I didnt want anythingOh well~
Nado, nae kyopta Kitty~

"Jae! Are you kidding me?!" Taehoon exclaimed agape at his present after you finished replying to Yukwon.

"No. You're holding it, aren't you?" You asked him amused as the parents chuckled.

"But you said you'd never-"

"Ah ah ah~ I never said that~" You said shaking your head as Leo imitated you. "I never finished my sentence when you told me you wanted the new iPhone."

"But it hasn't been released yet."

"I have my ways. By the way, your name is engraved on the back. Oh and Junghyuk, your present is should be outside now."

"Outside?" Junghyuk asked confused as he got up to walk to the door.

"Unnie did you actually-" Minjung started.

"Shh. Let him see it first." You chuckled.

"OMG! Jae, are you kidding me?!" Junghyuk exclaimed staring at a brand new metallic black Ferrari.

"Woow... Brothers think the same thing...That's interesting." You said as Taehoon smacked you causing you to laugh.

After a while of playing games and talking, you decided to cook dinner for everyone since Junghyuk forgot to prepare something.

"Are you sure you don't need help, Jae?" Junghyuk asked.

"Yeah I'm sure. Why? Did you want to learn?" You .

"Yah! Umma thinks I can cook." Junghyuk protested.

"She's being nice. Have you asked your Appa what he thinks?"

"No..."

"Let's ask him now." You grinned as you were cutting up meat.

"No!"

"Araso~" You chuckled.

"You're so mean. How are you the leader of these kids?" Junghyuk mumbled.

"She does everything for us." Minki answered Junghyuk.

"She's independent too." Taehoon mentioned.

"Unless she's with Yukwon Oppa~" Minjung cooed.

"Aish. Mina!" You exclaimed turning pink.

"Omg! You're actually blushing?!" Junghyuk exclaimed surprised. "In all my years of knowing you, never have I seen you blush over a guy!"

"Shut up!" You exclaimed blushing even more.

Once you finished cooking, you set the table and called everyone to eat.

"Wow! Everything looks great!" The fathers complimented amazed.

"Wait 'til you try it!" The twins said grinning.

"Omona! Johka, this is amazing! How did you learn how to cook like this?" Mrs. Hwang exclaimed surprised once she tried some of the Bulgogi.

"You even made dishes from China!" Mr. Baek mentioned.

"There's some even from Japan!" Mr. Hwang said amazed.

"And Thailand!" Mrs. Baek added happily.

"Umma, you should try Noona's desserts! They're seriously daebak!" Minki exclaimed grinning.

"Aigo! Mino, just eat." You grumbled.

"Omo! Kyopta!" The mothers cooed.

"Jaehye, do you have a boyfriend?" Mr. Hwang asked.

"Ah...Ne but...things are getting out of hand." You sighed.

"Do you wanna talk about it after dinner?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"Sure. Might as well. If you don't mind that is." You smiled.

"Of course she doesn't mind! She wouldn't have asked if she minded." Mrs. Baek said chuckling.

"True, true." You said.

After dinner, Fate cleaned up the dishes while you and the mothers went to the guest room to chat. You explained to them what happened and you asked what you should do.

"I think the Yukwon boy is a better match for you. HyunSeung needs to learn how to treat you right before you take him fully back." Mrs. Hwang said.

"HyunSeung should be more like Yukwon. If HyunSeung really wants you, he should man up and do something big, unique and romantic to take you back." Mrs. Baek added.

"But what about Yukwon?" You asked sighing.

"He'll understand what you're going through and he'll back off. But once he knows you and HyunSeung are over, if you two would break up, he'll take a risk and ask you to date him." Mrs. Hwang advised you.

"One thing for sure, give Yukwon a chance. He seems like a nice kid. Do you have a picture of him?" Mrs. Baek asked.

"I can do a video call with him." You suggested knowing most of the pictures on your phone are embarrassing.

"You should just bring him over here!" Mrs. Baek said excitedly.

"He's actually in Japan right now with his team members." You sheepishly answered.

"Ah...Do a video call then." Mrs. Hwang said.

"Araso." You said taking or phone out and dialing Yukwon.

Ring...Ring...Ri-

"Jae?" Yukwon said in a husky yet tired tone.

"Oppa, were you sleeping?" You asked worried.

"Ne. But it's fine." He said rubbing his eyes and sitting up revealing his toned upper body even though he was wearing a black wife beater. "What's up?"

"Fate's Umma-deul wanted to see you."

"Ah chincha?" He asked as Mrs. Hwang and Mrs. Baek showed themselves. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jeonun Kim Yukwon ibnida. I hope you're having an enjoyable Christmas."

"Wah~! Handsome and polite!" The mothers giggled to themselves as you chuckled.

"Oppa, are you and Block B doing rehearsals?" You asked him.

"Ne. Kyung and Jiho say hi and Jihoon wants to know what you want here in Japan."

"Nothing. You don't have to get me anything and tell ZiKyung to go get some sleep."

"Araso."

"Ask him if he's dating anyone." Mrs. Baek whispered to you.

"Oppa, have you found anyone you like even though you're in Japan?" You asked him as the mothers anticipated the answer.

"Ani. Of course not. No one is appealing at the moment." Yukwon shrugged.

"Lies! You always ta- Mmmphhh!" Jaehyo began as Yukwon jumped on him to cover his mouth.

"Okay..." You said confused.

"Yukwon, you're up!" Zico said from the background.

"Ne. Jae, I'll talk to you later okay? Mrs. Hwang, Mrs. Baek, it's nice to meet you." Yukwon said smiling.

"Nice to meet you too, dear." The mothers said giggling like high school kids as they walked out of the room.

"Araso, Oppa. Take care!" You said smiling.

"I will, Teddie. Saranghae~" He cooed using aegyo.

"Nado Saranghaeyo, Kitty." You replied back with the same amount of aegyo.

"Annyeong and Merry Christmas." He laughed hanging up.

"Merry Christmas, Oppa..." You said to yourself.


Whee~ Christmas Special~ :D keke~
I was originally gonna make it ten pages but…
Oh well it ended up being eight-ish haha xD
As you can tell I got lazy xD LOL
I hope you like it though~
HAPPY HOLIDAYS~ :D
I’ll update again later~