Beast Is Going To Keep Coming After You.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=iMtiTD1WkHY [Makes me laugh every time xD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Mew." Leo came back with a hat on his head.

"Ooh! That looks great, Leo. Let's go customize it!" You said taking the hat off of Leo and walking over to the counter.

After you got the hat customized, you paid and walked outside to head back to the dorm.

"Leo, kaja." You said causing Leo to jump in your arms.

On your way back to the dorm, you made one last stop at another store.


[At the Dorm.]

"What's in the bag?" Yukwon asked you before lying in bed.

"Nothing." You answered grinning.

"Doesn't seem like nothing for you to grin like that." He said.

"Oh well~" You said.

"Where'd you go?"

"Out for a drink at a cafe then late night shopping."

"Ah. Araso. Go change and get some sleep." He said closing his eyes.

"Ne Oppa." You said walking to your closet and changing.

About an hour or two later, Yukwon fell asleep and you were still awake walking around your room, bored.

"Oppa~" You cooed poking Yukwon's cheek as he lied on the bed sleeping.

"What?" Yukwon asked half-asleep, irritated.

"I'm bored~" You said, pouting.

"Sleep."

"But I'm not tired yet~"

"It's two a.m. and you're not tired? Are you kidding me?" He mumbled.

"Entertain me." You grinned.

"Jagi, it's late and I'm tired." He whined.

"Just for a little bit?" You pouted.

"Fine." He grumbled sitting up. "Now what?"

"Entertain me so I get tired." You innocently said smiling.

"Ugh. Lie down." He said reaching for something in the drawer as you did as he said.

"Now what?" You asked.

"Close your eyes." He said as you closed your eyes.

Crriiiickkk.

"Mwoh? Oppa-" You began tugging at the handcuffs that were on your wrists.

"You said you wanted me to entertain you right?" He half-heartedly smirked.

"Nevermind! I'll go to sleep now!" You immediately said knowing what he would do before he could reach the elastic band of your pajama pants.

"Good. Now cuddle with me. I'm cold." He said taking off the handcuffs and lied down next to you before he pulled the covers over the two of you.

"Fine." You pouted.

"Saranghaeyo, Jagiya." He whispered in your ear with his arms around your waist.

"Nado saranghae, Oppa." You said cuddling against him.


[One Month Later At YG Ent Practice Studio.]

"Jae! YG Hyung wants to talk to all of us! It's something about going back to Japan!" Taehoon yelled over the music as you danced to the beat. "Aish!"

"Yah! What was that for?" You complained, stopping since Taehoon turned off the music.

"Hyung wants to talk to all of us. The twins are already in his office." Taehoon said tossing you a towel.

"Chincha?" You asked wiping off your sweat.

"Ne. He wants to see us now."

"Araso. You go ahead. I'll be right there." You said waving him off. "Fill me in if I miss anything."

"Ne." He replied walking out.

Once he walked out, you walked over to your bag and drank some water before heading over to Hyunseok Appa's office.

Knock. Knock.

"Annyeong, Appa." You said sticking your head in to find Fate, Block B and Cho PD sitting down.

"Were you working out?" Hyunseok asked as you stayed standing.

"Ani. Working on choreo." You said. "So why's everyone here?"

"We have to discuss the collab." Cho PD answered.

"Araso. So what's up?" You asked.

"Next week, Fate's going to debut in Japan. You're going to stay there for about three or four months. So a week after when you get back, you and Jiho are going to start your unit. Then Taehoon will do his solo two weeks after your debut with Jiho." Hyunseok explained.

"Assuming the three of you finished your albums." Cho PD added.

"We did." Taehoon said.

"We just need to finish the collab album." Zico mentioned.

"Araso. Then you all are dismissed except you, Jae." Hyunseok said as the twins and some of Block B's members walked out.

"Jae, have you been getting sleep lately?" Hyunseok asked, not bothering to tell everyone else to leave..

"Yeah." You answered avoiding his eyes.

"Don't lie." Cho PD said staring right at you.

"No..." You muttered looking at the ground.

"For how long?" Yukwon asked seriously.

"A week..." You muttered looking around the room as if it was your first time in there before looking at Hyunseok.

"Wae?" Hyunseok asked seriously.

"Molla..." You answered quickly looking away.

"What's the real reason, Jaehye?" Cho PD asked.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Why?" Zico asked.

"Eobso." [Nothing.]

"Lies. Tell us the truth, Jae." Kyung said.

"Ai ont ant da igh airs..."  You mumbled.

"What?" They all asked.

"I don't want the nightmares anymore!" You broke down. "It haunts me every night! I can't go to sleep. They get worse and worse as time passes! I can't handle it anymore!"

'...she broke down.' Taehoon thought.

"I knew it." The CEOs muttered.

"Hyung, let her have the week off." Taehoon spoke up.

"I'll see what I can do." Hyunseok sighed.

"Nightmares aren't the only things bothering you, huh?" Yukwon asked you.

"..." You stayed silent.

"Antis?" Kyung asked.

"Ani. I just haven't been able to sleep after promos. I've been so busy it's hard for me to sleep." You sighed.

"How? Normal people just crash after staying up to so long." Zico asked.

"Not everyone's normal, Jiho. If you excuse me, I have somewhere to be." You said bowing before immediately walking out.

"Kai!" Hyunseok called out.

"Yes, sir." Your bodyguard said immediately walking out.

"You know her bodyguard huh?" Taehoon asked amused.

"Ne. She told me everything that happened to her in the past." Hyunseok said.

"Everything?" Taehoon asked surprised.

"Ne. That's why I try to stop any kind of articles about her getting out. She's like a porcelain doll. Once you break her, she's hard to fix and if you do fix her, there are still scars that can be seen." Hyunseok said.

Everyone sighed in agreement and walked out.


[With You.]

"Jaehye~" Someone cooed in your ear as you sat at a table with your head down.

"Huh?" You looked around to find a person with various tattoos on him.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked.

"It's nothing, Jay." You mumbled with your head down.

"Hm...Really? Doesn't seem like it. Is it because of the articles?" Jay asked chuckling.

"No..." You muttered.

"Liar. It's about how you featured in my most recent music videos, isn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah..." You sighed.

"Antis are getting to you. Don't even deny it."

"Yeah...What am I supposed to even do? This is exactly why I didn't want to be an idol but I became one anyways. What was I thinking?!"

"Hm let's see. You weren't thinking. You were busy trying to get your mind off of family matters."

" you, Jay." You grumbled as he laughed.

"Let's go dance it out." He said getting up.

"Where..?"

"At the club of course! Now let's go!"

"I don't wanna..."

"Andrew Baterina is going to be there~" He coaxed you.

"Fine." You sighed.

"Good! Let's go!" He said grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the cafe and flagging down a cab to go to the club. "To Envy the nightclub, please."

"Jay, should I tell my manager?" You asked taking your phone out.

"Yup." He nodded as you called Kyungho.

"Yoboseyo?" Kyungho answered his phone.

"Kyungho, I'm going to the club tonight." You straightforwardly said.

"Ah really? Who's going with you?" Kyungho asked.

"Jay."

"Are you lying?"

"No. I just want to drink tonight so I need someone to look after me."

"Even though you have a high tolerance for alchohol." Kyungho said as you imagined him rolling his eyes, which he did. "Let me talk to Jay."

"Fine." You grumbled. "Jay, Kyungho wants to talk to you."

"Okay." He shrugged as you handed him your phone. "What's up?"

"Watch over Jaehye will you? I have a feeling she's going to drink until she feels drunk."

"I will. I'll take all responsibility for whatever happens to her." Jay told Kyungho.

"Good. I'll leave her in your hands tonight and I expect her back before five in the morning."

"Don't worry. I'll have her back by three or four at the latest."

"Just go to Fate's dorm to drop her off. I'll text you the new code so don't lose it. Bye." Kyungho said hanging up.

"He's going to text you the code right?" You asked Jay.

"Yeah. Let's go, we're here." He said paying the cab driver and getting out if the cab.

"Okay." You said getting out of the cab and thanking the driver before following Jay in the club.

"You have connections huh?" You asked him.

"Yeah." He responded as you both skipped the line and went right in the club.

Right as you walked in, you could feel the bass of the music pounding off of you. Lights were shining everywhere and everyone was either bboying or swaying to the music. There was even a stage at the very front of the club where people were performing.

"Jay, I'm gonna go to the bar." You told Jay before making your way through the crowd of people to get to the bar.

"What would you like to drink miss?" The bartender asked you.

"Long Island Iced Tea, please. But only put about a third of a cup of ice." You said.

"Are you sure about that? It's a pretty strong drink."

"Yeah. I'll be fine." You reassured the bartender.

"If you say so." He said shrugging and walking away to make your drink.

"Drinking already, Jae?" Someone asked you.

"W-What are you doing here?" You stuttered.

"I want to ask for forgiveness. I'm sorry for letting my schedules get in the way between us. We're best friends, Jae. You're my aegi afterall. My aegi yeodongsaengie." KiKwang said sincerely. "Can you please forgive me along with the rest of Beast?"

"I-"

"Here's your drink miss." The bartender said handing you your drink and looking over at KiKwang asking, "Would you like anything?"

"Ani. I don't drink." KiKwang said as the bartender shrugged and walked off.

"If that's all you're here for, you can go." You said drinking almost half of the drink.

"What's your answer though?" KiKwang asked.

"I don't know..." You muttered taking a gulp of your drink.

"You know, every time you lie, you become easier and easier to read." KiKwang told you.

"Really...?" You asked not wanting to believe him.

"Yeah. The walls you originally built are falling and you've started to open up ever since you accepted HyunSeung Hyung." KiKwang said.

"You can shut up now." You grumbled taking another gulp.

"Why? 'Cause it's the truth? Ever since you started dating HyunSeung you started changing for the good."

"Shut up!" You growled finishing your drink.

"You were going to the little cheerful girl I use to know as a kid. The first time I saw you when you came back to Korea, I knew something was wrong with you but I didn't know what. But it looks like I've found out."

"Argh!" You yelled in frustration.

"Jae, Beast is going to keep coming after you. It's better if you just forgive us!" KiKwang called out as you left the bar and lost yourself in the crowd of dancing people.

"What did he mean by that?" You muttered to yourself as KiKwang's words kept replaying in your mind.

Beast is going to keep coming after you...

Beast is going to keep coming after you...

Beast is going to keep coming after you...

"Yo, Jaehye!" Andrew exclaimed with Jackie and Jay behind him, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Hey, Andrew, Jackie!" You greeted them.

"Where have you been? We only saw Jay near the entrance." Jackie asked you.

"Drinks." You said chuckling.

"Geez girl! Let's get on the dance floor!" Jackie exclaimed pulling you to the dance floor.

Through the night until it was three in the morning, you drank as much as you could and danced around with Jay, Andrew and Jackie.


…Sooo A Beast member finally came back :P
Do you think it’ll be dramatic from here?
Keke~ Who knows~ :P
This is my final update for the day~
I shall update again tomorrow :3
Now time to update my new story~
Check it out ne? 

Babo, Agents Don't Fall In Love ☠
Comment please~