I Love You, Baby.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG1ksJzTwMM [LOLLL~~ Why so loud?]


Comment Replies:

@pinkypn: Read to find out...even though it's a lame reason >~<
@songfictionsftw: Very y indeed ;) LOL Haha shameless? Maybe~
@moreliana: It's for a lame reason... >~< I forgot what I was actually supposed to put so now it's a lame reason ;~;
@CrazyPanda105: Tch~! Same here ;~; I'll be forever alone... OMG Yes! Black dayyyy~~ Fate is forever tolls haha jk jk Ke~ y HyunSeung~ ;)
@cupidzangel: LOLOLOL~ That is perfectly normal hahah XD


 

~~ Recap ~~

"How is she dedicated?" The host asked.

"She always tries to find something to give to fans." Minki answered.

"She also responds to all of her tweets and cyworld comments." Minjung mentioned.

"Jae even buys fans stuff if they see her shopping." Taehoon added.

"Onee also protects her fans if they're in need. She'll throw away her image just to protect someone." JinWook said.

"Wow. Whoever becomes your husband in the future will be very lucky." The host chuckled. "Let's get back to the music then we'll have fans ask questions and requests."

‘Heh~ That’s right, HyunSeung. You should feel very lucky if you marry me.’ You thought mentally smirking.

"Hai~!" Fate chimed getting up from the seats as the staff quickly came up and moved away the chairs.


[At The Showcase.]

After taking another break from dancing and singing, it was time for fans to ask questions and requests.

"So here's how this works. Fate, you all are going to pick a number from the bag and the fan who has that number will ask a question or request." The host explained as you all nodded. "Okay. Let's see who gets picked."

"Number...4321." JinWook said taking a number out and reading it.

"Alright! Number 4321 come on up." The host exclaimed looking more excited than Fate.

"H-Hello." The fans stuttered blushing in front of Taehoon.

"What's your request or question?" The host asked the fan.

"Can I have a hug from the guys?" The girl shyly asked, blushing.

"Hai." The three smiled except JinWook who inaudibly sighed before getting up and doing a group hug with the fan in the middle.

"A-Arigato!" The fan blushed, bowing and running off.

"Next." The host chuckled as you picked a number.

"17494." You said looking at the number as a fan quickly came up.

"Hello." The male fan greeted Fate in a nervous tone.

"Hi~" Fate grinned waving.

"What's your request?" You asked smiling.

"Can I have a kiss on the cheek from you?" He asked turning pink.

"Kiss?" You blinked. "Is this allowed?"

"It's up to you if you want to." The host answered.

"Do you have anything else in mind?" You asked curiously.

"Not at the moment." The fan shook his head.

"Fine. Just don't turn your head." You said getting up and kissing his cheek.

"Domo arigato gozaimasu!" The fan exclaimed turning really red.

"Hai~." You smiled as the fan walked away causing Taehoon to pick the next number.

"13792." Taehoon announced as another fan came up. "What would you like to ask or request?"

"Can Jade do the gorilla dance from Block B's Nanrina?" The fmale an asked.

"She can do anything. Any dance you name her, she knows it." Taehoon answered proudly.

"The. Can she do U-kwon's part for Nanrina?" The fan asked anticipating the ab flash.

"Is this a request?" You asked.

"Hai!" The fan nodded.

"Okay." You said getting up. "Staff, music please."

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know but I'm hot, hot

"Woot!" The guys cheered.

"Jiějie, that's enough." JinWook said pulling you back to your seat.

"Okay okay!" You chuckled sitting down.

Near the end of the showcase, Fate was doing one last talk segment before the fan signing.

"So what are your plans after this?" The host asked Fate.

"Since we don't have a schedule today, I'm probably going to go shopping." Minjung smiled.

"Minki-san, what about you?" The host asked.

"I'm probably going to go with Minjung and carry around her things." Minki shrugged.

"I'm going to roam around Japan. So if you see me, don't be afraid to say hello." Taehoon smiled.

"JinWook-san, what about you?" The host asked you.

"Wherever Onee-chan goes, I go too. Unless she goes somewhere I don't want to." JinWook answered making secret meaning.

"Oh? Then where are you going?" The host asked you as someone crept up behind you, silently motioning the fans to keep quiet.

"She's going to spend the day with me." Someone said giving you a hug from behind causing you to quickly turn around about to flip the person over until you realized it was HyunSeung.

"Is why is that?" The host asked in Korean.

"She's my baby." HyunSeung said kissing you in front of the fans.

"Yah." You whined pulling away blushing.

"You two are dating?" The host asked surprised.

"N-Ne." You nodded as HyunSeung picked you up and took your seat before putting you on his lap.

"Destiny, I hope you don't mind me dating Jae. I promise I won't hurt her. But I hope you can keep this a secret." HyunSeung smiled causing the fans to scream once you translated it for them.

"Hai!" The fans yelled.

"Arigato gozaimasu!" HyunSeung smiled.

"I'm gonna get so many antis..." You groaned hitting his chest.

"Everyone, you'll protect us from antis, right? I don’t think Jade needs any more stress as it is." HyunSeung chuckled as the fans agreed after the host translated what he said.

"Hai!" The fans screamed. “But why did you reveal it in Japan?”

HyunSeung chuckled and said, “I wanted to make sure no one will hit on her in Japan because I can keep a close watch on her when she’s in Korea.”

“Hai! We’ll keep it a secret then.” The fans grinned as the rest of Beast came on stage causing the fans to scream even louder. ‘Or at least some of us will.’

"Everyone, before Fate and Beast leave, we'll do a special stage of ‘Fiction.’" Doojoon announced. [I’m too lazy to say whether the host is translating or not now…So use your imagination~]

"Mwoh? When was this decided?" You asked astounded.

"This was all planned without you knowing." KiKwang grinned.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious. But what am I supposed to do?" You asked confused.

"Piano. We all know you can play ‘Fiction.’ So you'll be playing that while the rest of us sing and dance." JunHyung chuckled pinching your cheek causing fans to coo.

"Let's hear it for Fate and Beast!" The host exclaimed before walking off stage.

"Jae! Play already!" DongWoon and Doojoon whined.

"Aish. You two know how yet you whine at me." You grumbled seating yourself in front of the piano that was just brought up and playing ‘Fiction.’

After Fate and Beast did the special stage, Fate and the staff were setting up the table for Fate to pass the chocolate you made to the fans along with signing autographs.

"Really, Jae? You give them chocolate but not me?" JunHyung complained.

"I told Oppa to share with you guys." You shrugged.

"Mwoh?! Jang HyunSeung!!!" JunHyung exclaimed as HyunSeung ran off.

"Jae, why's JunHyung chasing HyunSeung?" Doojoon asked with KiKwang behind him.

"I told JunHyung Oppa that I told HyunSeung Oppa to share his chocolate with you guys." You answered.

"WHAT?!" Doojoon as KiKwang exclaimed chasing after HyunSeung as the fans watched amused at the scene, occasionally giggling.

"Please excuse them." You sighed, talking to the fans. "They're like this all the time."

"Is everyone ready?" Minki asked everyone.

"Hai!" The fans cheered.

"Everyone, please line up nicely and listen." You said politely as the fans quietly and quickly lined up. "As far as the gifts go, it's first come first serve. But if you don't want it, there's an alternative and if you don't want the alternative then I'll figure something out, is that okay?"

"Hai!"

"Great! Let's get started." Taehoon grinned sitting behind the table.

After the fansigning, Beast and Fate helped the staff clean up before parting ways to spend time doing what they wanted for the day.

HyunSeung took you away from Fate and brought you back to dorm where it was empty since everyone else wanted to spend White Day away from the dorm.

"Op-" You began, getting cut off by HyunSeung who pressed you against the wall as soon as the two of you walked in the dorm.

"Baby, I missed you sooo much." HyunSeung lustfully whispered after cutting you off with a kiss.

"Yah. Yah. Yah. Stop with that." You murmured against his lips as he kissed you again.

"But baby~" He whined tugging on your shirt.

"Aniya." You chuckled, pushing him away and walking to the bathroom. “You can wait in my room until you can control yourself.”

When you were done taking a shower, you dried yourself and wrapped a towel around your body so you could walk to your room and change in your pajamas.

“Baby, are you hungry?” You called out once you walked in your room and to your surprise there was no answer. “Oppa? Where are you? Oppa? Op-”

HyunSeung chuckled, hugging you waist and seductively whispering in your ear, “You look y.”

“Yah! Don’t scare me like that!” You scolded him, trying to move his arms away from you so you could change.

“Stop moving around…” He murmured against your neck, pulling you closer to his body.

“Oppa, let me go change.” You turned around just for him to kiss you.

HyunSeung slowly led you to the wall as you felt your back being pressed against it while you kept your hand on the towel so it wouldn’t fall off.

"You're mine." HyunSeung huskily whispered as his hand slid up your leg and under the towel.

"I already know that." You chuckled feeling his hand stop at your hip as his thumb slowly rubbed it in circles causing you to squirm at his touch.

"Then why'd you have with Yukwon? ual frustration?" He smirked once he saw your surprised expression.

"H-How did yo-" You stuttered causing him to chuckle and cut you off.

"Baby, no asking questions." He said kissing you and ing your shirt.

"But Oppa ho-"

"No questions." He said softly biting your neck.

"Yah..." You sighed trying not to moan.

"Please." He murmured now leading you to feel the soft covers of the bed behind your legs.

HyunSeung softly pushed you onto the bed as you kept your hand on the towel so it wouldn’t fall off. He crawled over you and you lay on the bed causing you to wait in amusement for what he would do next as your eyes wandered over his crotch area. You smirked at his since it was ever so obvious what he wanted to do.

"Nevermind. Don't answer. I already know." He smirked.

"Yah~" You whined.

"Let's get started shall we." He smiled.

“No marks! I have a photoshoot soon!” You exclaimed.

“No promises.” HyunSeung grinned his lips.

“Then at least try.” You said pushing him away.

“I know. I know.” He smiled pressing his lips against yours and immediately asking for an entrance which you immediately rejected.

HyunSeung growled in response and throw off your towel causing you to gasp from his sudden aggressiveness and the breeze against your lower region. Given the chance, HyunSeung immediately attacked your mouth with his tongue causing you to do the same to him as you ran your hand through his hair to push him closer.

“Babe…Babe…” You gasped as HyunSeung started trailing kisses from your lips to your neck and slowly down to your chest.

“Relax.” HyunSeung murmured running his hands down your sides as yours went down to the hem of his shirt, tugging on it so you could take it off of him.

Countless pants and moans later, HyunSeung breathlessly said, "I love you, baby."

You giggled and said, "It sounds so much ier when you say it in English."

"Really?" He smirked.

"Oppa no more." You whined once he got back on top of you.

"I'm not going to." He chuckled kissing you.

You smiled and parted your lips causing HyunSeung to slip his tongue in your mouth and explore it.

After the two of you where passionately making out, you both laid on the bed panting.

You traced circles on HyunSeung's chest with your finger and thought, 'I can't believe I fell in love with a 4D Prince.'


Jjang~ This is the final chapter of the story but go click the next button anyways~
There’s something for all of you readers, subscribers, and commenters~
But don’t forget to comment how you liked the story~ ^^
Oh and I hope you stay with me as I make more stories~
MANI MANI SARANGHAEYO~ ^^
<3