Can I Have Some?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA3H3bbXktM [LOL~ Love these moments XD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Jae!" The three exclaimed looking around for you.

"Split up! First one that finds Jade has to call either of us." Taehoon said.

"Ne!" The two exclaimed before parting ways.

'Damnit, Jae! Don't do anything irrational!' The guys thought looking around for you.


[With You.]

'Looks like it had to be this way...' You thought sitting on the edge of a cliff looking at the sunset.

"Yah! Yong Irene Jaehye!" Kyung exclaimed picking you up an moving you away from the edge.

"Hm? What's up?" You asked before he turned you to face him.

"What's up? That's all you can say? What's up? Are you out of your mind? Were you thinking to jump?!" Kyung scolded you.

"What do you want me to say? ‘Hey, you found me! Do you want a prize?’ Did you want me to say that?" You asked him back. "And what do you mean was I thinking to jump? I'd never do that..."

"You're bothered by something. What is it?" Kyung asked leading you away from the cliff and walking towards the city.

"It's HyunSeung..." You mumbled.

"What about him?" Kyung asked wrapping an arm around you.

"What if he falls for Hyunah? Then what do I do? I'll be alone again. It'll be like losing Daejin Oppa again." You mumbled.

"You always have Yukwon and the rest of Block B along with Fate and YG Family. Besides, just because Daejin passed doesn't mean the people around who care for you will leave you." He softly told you, rubbing your arms.

"Komawo, Oppa..." You said slightly smiling.

"Anytime. You're my little sis." He said pinching your cheek and running away.

"Yah! Park Kyung! Get your tushie back here!" You screamed chasing after him.

After a while of running around, you both headed over to an ice cream parlor to meet up with Yukwon and Taehoon.

"Jae, guess what." Kyung said energetically as you lied your head on the table.

"Hm?" You hummed with your eyes closed not bothering to lift your head up to look at him.

"They didn't kiss! It was just lip to cheek." Kyung said.

"Can we not talk about this?" You mumbled sleepily.

"Ne..Are you spending Christmas with us this year?"

"I'm thinking about it." You said smiling.

"Do it!" Yukwon exclaimed popping out of nowhere.

"Taehoon Oppa, are you spending time with family during Christmas?" You asked Taehoon as he sat diagonal from you since Yukwon was in front and Kyung was to the left.

"Ne. Wae?" He asked confused.

"Looks like I'm spending Christmas with Block B." You chuckled.

“Chincha? What about the twins?” Taehoon asked.

“They’re going to Thailand this year for Christmas…at least that’s what they were planning…”

"Sounds fun. By the way, if you see anyone I know, tell them I said hi."

"Araso." You nodded.

"Guys, let's get back to the restaurant." Yukwon said taking a bite of his ice cream.

"Can I have some?" You asked pouting.

"Ani." Yukwon said as you pouted causing Taehoon to take a picture.

"Yah. Hwang Taehoon don't you dar-"

"Too bad. It's already posted on Twitter." Taehoon said grinning.

"Look at all the replies." Kyung said surprised showing you his phone.


pyojihoon: 누나, get me some! 제발? [Noona, get me some! Jebal?]

TwinKiwi: ?! 누나, get me some too!

@AegiJjang 어머나! 누나 너무 귀엽다! @ChocoHoon89 고마워, ! The picture is the best. [Omona! Noona is so cute! Thanks, Hyung!]

ZICO92: @AegiJjang , you better make sure you get me some! ㅋㅋ~ [Jae, …]

Hanhae90: @AegiJjang , 용재혜! You’re supposed to get me some too! ㅜㅜ [Hey, Yong Jaehye!]

@AegiJjang언니! You should do액요more often! ㅅㅂㅅ ㅋㅋ~ [Unnie! You should do aegyo more often.]

Blockbhyo: ? That’s where you guys are at?! [What?!]

TwinJungie: 언니! You better save some for me! You left me with these crazy guys!

@ChocoHoon89 @AegiJjang오빠~ 언니~! Are you two with Block B? [Oppa~ Unnie~!]

wowwh: Don’t forget to give your favorite오빠some! 사랑해! [Don’t forget to give your favorite Oppa some! I love you!]

hoya1991: @wowwh안돼! I’m her favorite오빠, 바보. She loves me more! [NO! I’m her favorite Oppa, Idiot!]

INFINITELKIM: @hoya1991 @wowwh바보들, I’m her favorite오빠. 그렇죠? [Idiots, I’m her favorite Oppa. Right?]

@AegiJjang 어머나! 재드언니, you and 유권오빠look like a cute couple! [Omona! Jade Unnie, you and Yukwon Oppa look like a cute couple.]

Hugeboymino: 누나, 사랑해! Now, can I have some ice cream? [Noona, Saranghae!]

BB_taeil:유권, isn't it too cold for ice cream…? [Yukwon, …]

@ChocoHoon89, post more pics of액요 leader! [Hyung, post more pics of aegyo leader!]

AegiJjang: 유권는 나빠! He won't give me ice cream. ㅠㅠ@BlockBkyung Tch. You should get me ice cream instead :3 @peedeebaby 삼촌, 유권오빠는 나빠! 데스티니, 사랑해요~! [Yukwon is bad! … @peedeebaby Uncle, Yukwon Oppa is bad! Destiny, I love you~!]


"Oh look. My reply is there too." You said chuckling.

"Do you really want ice cream that bad?" Kyung asked after reading your reply.

"Ne!" You said happily taking Yukwon's last bite of ice cream. "Komawo!"

"Yah~!" Yukwon whined.

"Let's go!" You said quickly pushing Kyung and dragging him away towards the restaurant.

"Woah!" Kyung exclaimed surprised, running next to you as Taehoon and Yukwon were following you.

"Yong Jaehye, come back here!" Yukwon exclaimed.

"Andwae! You're going to tickle me!" You shouted back.

"Gotcha!" Yukwon said wrapping his arms around your waist and picking you up.

"Oppa! Put me down!" You exclaimed through laughs as he tickled your sides.

"Ani! I want new headphones!"

"Okay! Okay! Put me down!" You said squirming around.

"Let's go get them now!" Yukwon said happily.

"Ani. We have to discu-" You started, getting cut off by your phone.

From: Minki Monkey.

Jae, YG Hyungnim said that we'll talk about the collab with Block B another time.
 He and Cho PD have somewhere else to go for the time being.

From: Yong Leader Jjang

Araso. I'll see you and Minjung at the dorm then?

"Who was that?" Taehoon asked.

"Mino. He said Hyunseok Appa and Cho PD Samchon had to go somewhere so we'll be discussing the collab some other time." You answered.

"So then where are the guys and Mina?" Kyung asked.

"Here!" Minjung said quickly running towards you. "Unnie, how can you last so long with a group of guys?!"

"Molla. It comes naturally I guess. So what do you guys wanna do?" You asked.

"Let's go to Fate's dorm!" Minhyuk suggested.

"Waeyo?" You asked curiously.

"One Piece!" Yukwon exclaimed. "And I still want my headphones!"

"Fine. Kaja." You said.

"How are we all going to get to your dorm?" Taeil asked.

"Public transportation. If you don't want to, Taehoon will take you to the dorm because I'm heading to the store to get Yukwon new headphones. Only four people can go with him so choose now." You said as everyone stayed in place. "Since no one moved, I'm guessing all of us are going on a bus."

"Ne." They all chorused.

"Kaja." You said grinning.


Whee…Sorry for the short update >~<
I think the Twitter part just took up most of that chapter…
Sorry about that. I’ll try to make a longer chapter for the next one.
Comments and subscriptions are always welcome~ :D