I Wanna See Your Pjs. ;3

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVGlhxndR0o [Their goodbye stage was pretty :3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Araso. You guys go head to bed. I'm gonna go visit YG." You said grabbing your keys.

"Drive safely." Taehoon said as the twins headed upstairs.

"Ne! Goodnight!" You called back before walking out.


[At YG. Time - 10:00 p.m.]

"Annyeong, Appa." You greeted Hyunseok.

"Annyeong, Jae." Hyunseok greeted back.

"Appa~" You whined making him laugh.

"Noone knows?"

"Noone knows." You clarified. "But JunHyung Oppa almost said my full name."

"When? During FateTV?"

"Yeah..."

"So how was your debut?"

"Great. Today we got an award." You said sitting down, grinning.

"Is that so? You know you're going on Music Core and 1 vs. 100 tomorrow right?"

"Ne." You answered nodding.

"Good so you're just dropping by?"

"Ne, Appa." You answered nodding again. "Just to keep you updated. And since I'm done I'm gonna go~"

"Araso. Make sure you drive safe." He said walking you to the door.

"Ne. Annyeong, Appa. Don't work yourself too hard." You said before walking out.

Once you made your way out of the building, you walked over to your car and started it to drive back to the dorm to get some sleep. As you made your way in the dorm, you quickly and quietly went upstairs, took a quick shower and changed in to your pjs before going to sleep.

About two hours into your sleep, you felt your phone vibrate and ring.

Bzzt.

'Mworago...?' You thought half asleep slowly opening your eyes to see who texted you.

From: Naui 4D Wangjanim ♥

Jagi, you awake?
I can't seem to fall asleep... :/

From: Nae Yeppeun Gongju ♥

Mm...I'm awake now...Waeyo?
Awww~ my poor baby. Mwah.
Feel better?

From: Naui 4D Wangjanim

Mianhaeyo. :/
Do you want to go get ice cream?
Just me and you. ^^ Is that okay?
And I wish I could actually feel that ;)

From: Nae Yeppeun Gongju ♥

I'm up for ice cream :)
When, Mr. cheesy?

From: Naui 4D Wangjanim

Right now.
I'm already at your dorm.

From: Nae Yeppeun Gongju ♥

Mwoh?! Already?!

From: Naui 4D Wangjanim ♥

Wae? Are you trying to dress up for me?
You don't have to. I wanna see your pjs. ;3

From: Nae Yeppeun Gongju

I'll be right there. /rolls eyes

From: Naui 4D Wangjanim ♥

Don't get caught, Jagi.
I'm sure you don't want a scandal just yet.
I'll be waiting. Mwah~ ;3

'Aish...this guy...' You thought walking out of your dorm after putting your flats on.

"Annyeong, Aegi." HyunSeung greeted you as you got in the car.

"Annyeong, Oppa." You greeted him back as he kissed you. "Isn't this KiKwang's car?"

"Yeah why?" HyunSeung asked as he started to drive to the closest ice cream parlor.

"He let you borrow it?"

"Something like that." HyunSeung said chuckling, resting his hand on your thigh.

After a while of talking, you two finally reached the ice cream parlor. Once you gave and received your order, you both headed outside to walk around.

"Komawo, Oppa." You said grinning up at him but then going back to your ice cream.

"Chonmaneyo, nae yeppeun gongju." He said kissing your temple.

"Oppa~" You whined.

"But it's true, Jagi." He said chuckling. "Aren't you cold?"

"A little. But I'm a big girl." You said finishing up your ice cream.

"Too bad." He said taking his jacket and scarf off and putting it on you. "Better?"

"Mm. Ne." You said nodding. "Komawo but what if you get sick?"

"You'll nurse me back right?" He asked winking at you.

"Of course." You said chuckling.

"Good. Kaja. I can tell you're cold." He said leading you to the car.

"Ani. Can we go to the park before we leave?"

"Fine. But if you get sick..."

"I won't."

"You better not." He said as you both sat on the bench.

"Don't worry, Oppa." You said kissing him.

"I'll always worry about you, Aegi." He said breaking the kiss and smiling at you.

"You know, your hair looks better when it's not spiked up.." You said smiling at him as he put your head on his lap.

"Why do you say that?"

"You look more handsome and adorable." You said smiling as he ran his hands through your hair.

"Then what do you think when it's up?"

"You look manly but I still prefer it down and natural." You said chuckling as you messed with his hair, lightly yawning.

"Do you wanna go back now?" He asked softly.

"Ani. A little longer." You said closing your eyes.

"Araso." He said as you curled up in a ball.

After a long while of talking, HyunSeung noticed your breathing slowed down.

"Looks like I'm going to carry you." HyunSeung told himself, carefully picking you up and walking to the car.


[Morning.]

'Mworago...?' You thought slowly sitting up. 'When did I get home?'

Bzzt.

From: Naui 4D Wangjanim ♥

Hope you had a good sleep ^^
Nan niga jeil jowah~ ;)
I'll see you soon, Aegi~
Mwah~ ;3

"Unnie, you have to get up." Minjung said knocking on your door. "We have to go to 1 vs. 100."

"Ugh..." You grumbled getting out of bed and walking to the door. "What time is it?"

"You have an hour until we have to leave. Minki and Taehoon are trying to make breakfast." Minjung said before walking away.

"Araso. I'll be down in half an hour." You said before closing your door and walking to the bathroom.

"Are you guys almost done cooking?" Minjung asked the guys.

"Ne." The guys said plating the food and placing it on the table.

Once you were done showering, you dried yourself and changed into your jeans before walking downstairs.

"Guys, have you seen my shirt?" You asked walking down wearing HyunSeung’s jacket to cover you and holding his scarf from last night.

"Which one?" They asked.

"It's the plaid one that has the zipper on it." You said looking around.

"Check the laundry room. It should be there." Minki said as you felt lazy and just slid down on the railing.

"Thanks, Minki." You said going in the laundry room and fishing out a black tank top and the shirt you were looking for.

"Rimja, let's eat." Taehoon said calling you.

"Rimja? Why do you call her that?" The twins asked confused.

"It's because she's a ninja and her name is Rimi." Taehoon said as you walked to the dining room putting your shirt on.

"Oh..." They said in acknowledgement as you put HyunSeung's jacket on, over what you were wearing.

"Rimji, let's eat." Taehoon said waving you over.

"Coming." You said sitting down as they placed the food on the table.

After a while of eating, Minjung brought up a certain topic.

"Unnie, remember how at the photoshoot you said you'd explain what happened with the whole you being Raemi and a routine." Minjung asked.

"Ah right. Have you been in an underground dance battle?" You asked them.

"You mean like in Beast sunbaes ‘Beautiful’ MV?" Minki asked.

"Ne like that." You said nodding.

"Then no. Only Taehoon Oppa has." Minjung said.

"Oh really? And you never mentioned this?" You asked looking directly at Taehoon, giving him a slight stare glare.

"Mianhae. I never really actually entered though." Taehoon said telling you half of the truth.

"Liar! I remember you. You tried to beat me that one time!" You accused pointing at him.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. You're Raemi? As in the undefeated, untouchable Raemi?!" Minki exclaimed in realization on the verge of spitting his food out.

"Annyeong~" You said grinning.

"OMG! We have THE undefeated dancer, Raemi as our leader and member!" Minki exclaimed once again.

"Minki! We get it. Stop yelling." Taehoon said.

"But Hyunggg~"

"Minki, have you started the second album?" You asked him finishing your food.

"Ne." He said nodding.

"Good. Finish your food so we can go." You said getting up.

"Ne, Noona~" Minki said finishing up his food before you took his plate away.

"Guys, do you still have room for dessert or should we just have dessert after the show?" You asked them.

"After the show!" They all exclaimed.

"Araso. Go get your things and head to the car. Our managers are here." You said chuckling.

"Ne~" They all chimed grabbing their bags and yours. "We're going to the car! And we have your bag! Pali!"

"Ne!" You called back finishing the dishes and quickly wiping your hands before running out of the house and locking the door before heading to the car.

"Unnie, Pali. I think we're late." Minjung said rushing you.

"Araso!" You exclaimed getting in the car.

Once you got in the car, Jungsu started the car and started to drive off.

"Noona~ did you know Beast is going to be at 1 vs. 100?" Minki asked you.

"Liar. Oppa said he's going to be on a radio show." You said texting someone.

"Unnie, can you just live without your phone for one day?" Minjung asked.

"Ne. Just not today." You said smiling.

"Who are you texting?" Taehoon asked.

"Pabo, who else would she text?" Minjung asked rolling her eyes.

"KiKwang Hyung~" Minki teased.

"Y-Yah!" Minjung exclaimed hitting Minki.

"Now, now, kids. No fighting." You said chuckling.


[After the Show.]

"Unnie~" Minjung began.

"Time for you to get us ice creaaaaam~" Minki cooed.

"Yeah yeah. Kaja." You grumbled walking to the car and plopping yourself in the back seat, lying on Taehoon's lap.

"Everyone ready?" Kyungho asked from the passenger seat.

"Ne!" Everyone but you exclaimed.

"Araso. Here we go!" Jungsu said driving to the ice cream parlor near your dorm.


What to say? What to say?
….Hope you enjoyed the chapter~
Do you want some drama now?
P.S. Sorry for not updating…I have to study for Physio…
And it’s my first full week of school so I have loads of homework..
I’ll try to update again soon~
Comment~ :3 …Please?
I love getting them~