Andwae. Absolutely Not.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDN5oW4mGk4 [Isn’t he cute? ^^]


~~ Recap ~~

After you finished up the CF with HyunSeung, you both headed to Fate's dorm.

“Omo! What the hell is going on?!” You exclaimed wide eyed at the site in front of you once you walked inside the dorm with HyunSeung standing behind you.


[At Fate’s Dorm. Time – 8:45 p.m.]

"U-Unnie, this isn't what it looks like!" Minjung exclaimed on the couch with KiKwang on top on her, shirtless.

"KiKwang! IGE MWOYA? Get off of Minjung!" You yelled with your voice practically shaking the dorm making the two of them scared less.

"T-This isn't what it seems..." KiKwang stuttered quickly getting off of Minjung.

"Where the hell are Taehoon and Minki?!" You yelled.

"They're out getting food..." KiKwang stuttered looking over at HyunSeung for help.

"Jagiya..." HyunSeung cooed, wrapping his arms around you.

"Not now!" You growled, shrugging him off.

"We're home!" Minki exclaimed grinning which quickly faded once he noticed the tense atmosphere.

"Minki, why'd you-" Taehoon began, cutting himself off once he notice the look on your face. 'Oh ...this doesn't look good...'

"Lee KiKwang, in my room now." You said seriously.

"N-Ne." KiKwang said quickly grabbing his shirt and scrambling up the stairs.

"You." You said looking at Minjung, sighing. "I thought you'd know better. Go to your room. I'll talk to you later."

"Guys, go set the food on the table." You said plopping yourself face down on the couch, yelling into the couch causing it to be muffled out.

"Ne..." Minki and Taehoon said as HyunSeung walked over to you and laid your head on his lap.

"Jagi..." HyunSeung said softly.

"Mwoh?" You asked upset.

"Gwaenchana?" He asked rubbing your back.

"Does it look like it?" You grumbled.

He sighed got up, pulled you up and carried you upstairs.

"Go talk to him." HyunSeung said putting you down near your room.

"But Opp-" You began, getting cut off by him kissing you.

"Aegi, just do it. I don't want to see him venting out on the other members. I'll talk to Minjung for you." He said kissing your forehead before softly giving you a little push to go in your room to talk to KiKwang as he walked over to Minjung's room.

You sighed and thought, 'Might as well...'

"Look, Jae. I'm rea-" KiKwang started once he notice you walked in the room.

"Save it." You said cutting him off and closing the door behind you.

"But-"

"Kwang, please tell me you asked her out." You sighed walking over to your closet and grabbing some sweats and a loose shirt.

"..."

". Kwang!" You complained.

"I know! I'm sorry! I'll do it soon!" KiKwang said afraid you might hit him.

"When is soon?" You asked changing in front of him knowing he wouldn't care.

"Uhm...Before Christmas." He blurted out.

"Are you sure?" You asked him throwing the clothes you changed out of in the hamper.

"Ne! Yaksok!" He said sticking his pinky out.

"Araso." You said entwining your pinky with his and pressing your thumb with his before letting go. "You wanna tell me how things started to get heated?"

"Ah..Erm.." He hesitated blushing as you lied on the bed.

"Ahh... I see. Someone got a little too just by looking at little Minjungie in her skirt." You teased smirking as he lied next to you.

"Jae~!" He whined covering his face with one of your pillows.

"So it's true then." You teased again.

"Then what about you and Hyung! How come every time one of the members walk in on you two, you guys always have at least one piece of clothing off?" KiKwang asked turning the tables against you.

"That only happened once!" You exclaimed furiously blushing.

"Because it so only happened once every two weeks for the last two months." KiKwang sarcastically said rolling his eyes.

"Y-Yah! Stop talking about me! We're supposed to be talking about you and Minjung!" You exclaimed whacking him with a pillow.

"Apa! But you and Hyung seem like a better topic."

"Yah! Lee KiKwang!"

"But it's true!" KiKwang exclaimed dropping his pillow and running out of your room.

"Yah!" You shouted following after him just to be caught by HyunSeung who twirled you around to be in his arms.

"Jagi. Calm down." HyunSeung said kissing you.

"O-Oppa..." You muttered blushing.

'Geunyeoneun neomu gwiyeopda.' HyunSeung thought chuckling. [She's so cute.]

"Jagi, kaja." HyunSeung said leading you downstairs to eat.

"Hyung, what did you do to Noona?" Minki asked HyunSeung.

"I think he put her under some kind of spell." Taehoon joked.

"More like a magic kiss." KiKwang said poking your cheek laughing.

"Jagi..." HyunSeung said snapping you out of your daze.

"Hm?" You asked angelically.

"Nothing. Just eat."

"Araso." You said smiling.


[The Next Day.]

"Rimi, throw it." The director told you as you held a book in your hand and threw it at Taehoon who was sitting on the bed. "Cut! Good job."

Once the director said that, you quickly went over to Taehoon and asked, "Gwaenchana?"

"Ne." Taehoon said chuckling.

After doing a couple more scenes, the director made you guys do the kissing scene last.

"Act like a couple fighting. Then Taehoon, slam her in to the wall." The director instructed the two of you. "Action!"

Once the director shouted that, you immediately slapped Taehoon. Taehoon pushed you causing you to stagger back and yell at him, pretending you two were a couple arguing. He soon slammed you against the wall yelling and slamming his hand against the wall beside your head making you flinch every time his hand made contact with the wall. After a while of screaming and yelling at each other, Taehoon soon leaned down, grabbed your face and kissed you roughly. You responded by pushing him away just to wrap your arms and legs around him, pulling him in for another kiss as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pressing you against the wall. Soon enough the two of you were just making out as the cameras kept recording everything the two of you were doing. [If you wanna watch the MV...click here~]

"Cut! That's a wrap, everyone!" The director said after about ten minutes causing you and Taehoon to break off the kiss. "Great job! You two can go change now. You were fantastic."

"Kamsahamnida." You and Taehoon thanked the director before walking to your separate changing rooms.

'No. No. No. That was one kiss! It doesn't mean anything!' You and Taehoon thought changing. '! Why'd we even break up?!'

After you and Taehoon finished changing, you both headed out to the exit where Kyungho was waiting with the car.

"So how was filming?" Kyungho asked the two of you.

"It was good/okay/fine/easy." You and Taehoon said awkwardly making your answers jumbled.

"Okay...Anyways, Jae, you don't have a schedule so I'm going to drop you off at the dorm. Is that okay? You'll be home alone since the twins are out visiting family." Kyungho asked you.

"Uhm. Yeah. It's fine. I'll be fine." You said zoned out.

"Are you two okay?" Kyungho asked the two of you.

"Yeah. We're good/fine/okay/delightful/dandy." You and Taehoon said jumbling your worlds yet again.

"Okay. Well, Jae, your stop is here so off you go." Kyungho said stopping the car so you could get out.

"Komawo. Annyeong, Appa...Erm...Taehoon." You said quickly grabbing your stuff and getting out before running to the dorm.

Once you got up to your room, you immediately called KiKwang to come over. A couple minutes later of waiting, KiKwang walked in your dorm casually and went in your room after closing the door and taking his shoes off.

"Oppa! Ottoke?!" You exclaimed clinging onto KiKwang once he walked into you room.

"Wanna explain what's going on?" He asked confused.

"I kissed Taehoon! But it was for a Music Video! I thought I didn't have feelings for him anymore! But I think I still do! Oppa, ottoke?!" You exclaimed.

"Does HyunSeung know you and Taehoon had a kissing scene?"

"Ne. He said it's fine and he trusts me." You said. "OMG! I feel so guilty!"

"Wait...You used to have feelings for Taehoon?" KiKwang asked finally absorbing the information you just mentioned.

"We dated before debuting. Those two weeks I was gone for when JunHyung and Doojoon fought." You said sighing. [Refer to Chapter 13...? when Doojoon and JunHyung fighting.]

"So these pictures are of you and Taehoon?" KiKwang asked pointing to all the pictures of you and Taehoon that were on your wall.

"Yeah. But Oppa, what do I do?!" You exclaimed messing your hair up.

"First, calm down." He said calmly.

"But-"

"Calm. Down." He said seriously causing you to calm down.

"HyunSeung makes you happy right?"

"Of course. He's my everything. He makes me feel like nothing can go wrong." You said sighing happily.

"Then how do you feel about Taehoon?"

"I don't know. I used to be head of heels for him when we went out. The same feeling I have now since I started dating HyunSeung. I'm so confused." You replied honestly.

"You love HyunSeung right?" KiKwang asked.

"Well, we never exactly said we love each other." You mumbled.

"But if you were given the chance to tell him, would you?" KiKwang asked.

"Well, yeah. I would." You said nodding.

"What about Taehoon? What do you feel about him?"

"I...I don't know. I feel like I still like him after the kiss."

"Were you thinking of him when you were kissing making out with him?"

"Andwae. I was thinking of HyunSeung most of the time." You said innocently.

"Then there you go. You don't have feelings for him. You think you do, but you're actually thinking of HyunSeung instead of Taehoon."

"C-Chincha?" You asked surprised.

"Ne. It seems that way." KiKwang said chuckling.

"Hm...Oppa, wanna come with me?" You suddenly asked him.

"Where?"

"Tattoo." You said simply.

"Andwae. You are not getting a tattoo." KiKwang seriously demanded.

"But Oppa-"

"Andwae. Absolutely not. I don't wanna hear it." He said cutting you off.

"Fine." You grumbled pouting.


Lol~ If Jaehye was to get a tattoo…
Where and what would you want it to be?
Just some suggestions~
Comment below please~
And Happy Birthday to HyunSeungie~ <3
Pacific Standard Time that is haha~ :3