I Wouldn't Allow You To.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqkOEmvRZ60 [AMAZING~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Hey now, don't kill me. I'm just the observant fellow here." KiKwang said putting his hands up in defense as if the guys were going to get at him.

"You gotta admit though. They are a cute couple." Bom said giggling.

"Who's a cute couple?" Teddy asked curious.

"H-HyunSeung a-and Rimi." JiYong stuttered hesitantly.


[Lotte World.]

'Please don't yell. Please don't yell. Please don't yell.' BigBang thought hopefully.

"MWOH?! Rimi and HyunSeung?!" Teddy yelled.

"T-Teddy Oppa, calm down..." Minji said trying to calm Teddy down.

"Not my yeodongsaengie!" He cried.

"Your yeodongsaeng?" JunHyung asked with a brow raised.

"I know she's your blood sister but she my non-blood sister...if that makes any sense to you."

"Ah. Okay. I know what you mean." JunHyung said coolly nodding.

"Good." Teddy said nodding.

"Who wants to go spy on them?" DongWoon suddenly asked.

"I want to!" KiKwang, YoSeob, Dara, Minji and SeungRi exclaimed grinning.

"Kaja!" DongWoon said grinning.

"No. You aren't. Leave them alone." JoonKun said.

"But Hyung~" YoSeob, KiKwang and DongWoon whined.

" for you guys." Dara, Minji and SeungRi said about to walk away.

"Ah, ah, ah. You three aren't going either." Hyunseok and Teddy said.

"Hajiman-"

"Andwae. You all can just go ride rides and leave the two alone for today." Hyunseok said chuckling.

"That goes for you guys too." SeungSung told Beast.

"Ne, Seonsaengnim..." DongWoon, KiKwang, YoSeob, Dara, Minji and SeungRi said defeated.

"Good now go. This will be the only day off you'll have in a while." The CEOs said.

"Ne~" They said before running off in different parts of the park.


[With You and HyunSeung.]
...Hours Later...

"Oppa! Let's go on the Ferris wheel before we have to go." You said pointing at the Ferris wheel.

"Araso. Araso." He said as you dragged him to the line. 'Has it really been hours that we've spent together?'

"Oppa, we're next." You said grabbing his hand.

"Ah. Okay." He said getting in the booth after you as the worker closed the door.

Once you guys were at the top, you said in amazement, "Wah~ Korea is so pretty from here! Oppa, let's take a selca."

"Selca?" HyunSeung asked confused.

"Ne. Come here." You said pulling him next to you.

"You brought a camera?" He asked just now noticing the camera in your hand.

"Ne. Now say, ‘So Beast!’" You said smiling at the camera and taking a picture.

"Send this to me later." He told you after you both looked at the picture.

"Araso." You said smiling as the sound of fireworks burst through the air.

"Let's take a selca with the fireworks." HyunSeung said taking the camera from you and putting an arm around you.

'Omo. Omo. Omo. His arm is around me!' You thought slightly blushing as he took the picture with your camera.

"Rimi-ah~" HyunSeung cooed causing you to turn around and accidentally brush your lips against his as he took a picture of the two of you kissing with his phone.

'OMO!' You thought surprised and blushing as he released the kiss and smiled at you.

'Cute..' HyunSeung thought glancing at the picture and putting his phone away.

"Where do you want to go after this?" HyunSeung asked as if you two didn't kiss.

"M-Molla..." You stuttered still blushing.

"Shall we?" HyunSeung asked offering his hand as the worker opened the door for the two of you to get out.

"We shall." You said taking his hand as he helped you up an led you out of the booth. "So where are we going?"

"I found something you might like."

"Which is?"

"You'll see."

"Oppa~" You whined.

"Stay here. I'll back." He said steering you to sit on a bench before walking in a store.

Once ten minutes passed, HyunSeung texted you to close your eyes.

"Aish do I have to?" You muttered as another text came in.

From: Your 4D Prince _

Yes, you have to.
But then again...
You don't have to...
If you don't want a gift. /smirk

"Fine." You said pouting and closing your eyes. 'Wait when did I ever get his number...?'

Just when you closed your eyes, you heard someone's footsteps coming your way.

'This better be HyunSeung or I'm going to scream bloody murder...' You thought slightly afraid.

"Don't worry. It's just me." HyunSeung said in a calming tone.

"Can I open my eyes now?" You asked him.

"Wait." He said as you heard him walk behind you.

'Omo...' You thought feeling a cold chain go around your neck.

"Mian." He whispered noticing you shiver.

"Gwaenchana." You said smiling, still closing your eyes. "Now can I?"

"Not yet." He said as you heard him walk back in front of you. "Now."

"Omo!" You said grinning as he held a plushie in front of you, smiling.

"For you." He said handing it to you.

"O-Oppa. You really shouldn't have." You said surprised.

"But I wanted too."

"Wah~ Komawo~" You said happily hugging both him and the plushie.

"Let's go find the others. It's getting late." HyunSeung said after you stopped hugging him.

"Ne~!" You said nodding.

You and HyunSeung finally found everyone after twenty to thirty minutes of wandering around.

"Oh. What's this?" KiKwang asked smirking, noticing both yours and HyunSeung's hands were entwined.

"Oppa!" You exclaimed blushing hitting him.

"Wae cheo?" He cried rubbing his arm. [Why'd you hit me for?]

"Omo! Mianhae!" You said hugging him.

"Hehe~ Gwaenchana~" KiKwang said patting your back, smirking at HyunSeung causing him to roll his eyes.

"Oppa, where are we going?" You asked yawning.

"Time to go home." JunHyung said stepping in.

"Araso. You guys go ahead. I'm gonna go say bye to the others." You said letting go of KiKwang and walking to YG Family.

"Annyeong, Everyone." You said bowing. "Thanks for the fun time."

"Anytime, Rimi." They all said individually giving you hugs.

"And stop being formal!" YoungBae and Teddy exclaimed.

"Mianhae." You said grinning.

"Rimz, Kaja!" JunHyung yelled.

"Araso~" You yelled back.

"So loud..." BigBang muttered.

"That's why she has awesome vocals like Bom." Dara pointed out.

"But Unnie is better~" You said hugging Bom.

"Aniyo!" Bom said chuckling.

"Yes you are~" You said in a sing song voice.

"Ani!"

"Annyeong~" You said ignoring her protest and running away to where your brother was waiting.

"Ready?" JunHyung asked wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"Ne~ Kaja!" You exclaimed happily.

"You know you still have a lot of explaining to do." KiKwang said stealing you away from JunHyung.

"Ah...Ne..." You said sighing and hugging the plush HyunSeung gave you.

"Wanna talk about it at home?" He asked comfortingly noticing the sudden of your mood.

"Ne..." You said barely above a whisper, slightly nodding your head.

"Araso. Can I sleep in your room in case we suddenly fall asleep?"

"Fine." You muttered.


[At Home.]

"Goodnight, Oppa." You said as JunHyung kissed your forehead and ruffled your head before walking to his room to sleep.

"It looks like you two knew you've been siblings all your life." KiKwang said chuckling.

"Whatever, Oppa. Go change." You said pushing him to his room. "I'll be in my room waiting."

"Araso. Araso." He said walking in his room as you closed the door behind him.

Right as you closed the door, you immediately went to HyunSeung's room and knocked on the door.

"Oh, Riminie. What bring you to my room?" HyunSeung asked smiling at you.

"I just want to say...Thanks for tonight." You said shyly biting your lip, looking down.

He lightly chuckled, lifted your chin up and said, "Chonmaneyo. It was an honor to spend time with you."

"Goodnight, Oppa." You said smiling at him with a light blush making its way to your cheeks.

"Goodnight, Riminie." HyunSeung said kissing your forehead and closing the door as you stood frozen in shock.

After a couple of minutes, you finally snapped out of your trance and made your way back to your room.

'Omg...' You thought plopping yourself on your bed face down and screamed.

"What's with the scream?" KiKwang asked chuckling, closing the door behind him before he made is way over to you.

"HyunSeung kissed my forehead." You exclaimed just for it to be muffled by the bed.

"Cute. Now you know he likes you." KiKwang said chuckling.

"But you do that to me all the time." You said confused, lifting your head up so he could hear what you said.

"Pabo, that's because you're like a sister to me. To him, I'm thinking he wants you as his girlfriend." KiKwang said smiling at your reaction.

"Omona!" You screamed into the pillow as KiKwang laughed.

"Anything else interesting happened today?" KiKwang asked after you stopped screaming.

"He kissed me. Like legitimately kissed me." You said turning a pretty shade of red.

"Lips?" KiKwang asked as you nodded. "Ooh~lala~"

"Don't tease!" You whined.

"Go change." He said pushing you off the bed.

"Apa! Pabo-yah! That hurt!" You said pouting.

"Mianhae~" KiKwang cooed.

"Aish. Go watch TV or something!" You exclaimed before walking in your closet and closing the door behind you.

Once you finished changing, you got out of the closet and put your dirty clothes in the hamper.

"Awww~ Rimi, you look so cute~" KiKwang cooed pinching your cheeks as you got in your bed under the covers.

"Pabo. Stop it~" You whined as KiKwang pulled the covers up to his waist as he sat up.

"Pabo? Yah!" He exclaimed tickling you. "You know I'm smart!"

"Okay! Okay!" You exclaimed pushing him away laughing.

"Kekeke~ I win." He said smiling victoriously as you fixed yourself to sit up comfortably.

"Tch whatever." You scoffed changing the channel to Hot Bros. "Hey, weren't you in this show?"

"Yeah, now tell me where have you been when you were gone?"

"If I tell you, can you please and I mean please do not tell anyone not even the rest of Beast?" You asked looking at him pleadingly.

"But Doojoon Hyung-"

"Lie."

"Fine. I promise. Now tell me."

"For the first two days of the first week I went to visit my Umma and Appa. Then after that I went to YG. Ever since I went to YG I haven't had a single wink of sleep. I went over to America, Thailand, and other places to do the teasers, photo shoots and practices. Only until I came back to Korea which was two days before I came back to you guys, I finally got sleep."

"So that's why you were starting to get dark circles..." KiKwang murmured. "You finally decided to be an idol?"

"Ah ne... Do you think I should go solo?" You asked him sighing.

"Andwae. I wouldn't allow you to." KiKwang said making you face him.


YAY! Two updates! Kekeke
Hope you enjoyed it :3
Uh…Comment? ^^