Forget Yukwon! Where's Jae?!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZMMDirVzjk [Tablooooo~~~ <3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Do you want any other artists to work with you?" Cho PD asked.

"Ani. Block B is just fine. I think fans are starting to hate me since I'm working with too many people." You sighed.

"Jae, you better not do anything drastic during promos." Hyunseok warned you.

"I'm not making any promises, Appa. Let's just discuss what we need to. Fate needs to start working on the choreo for our comeback." You seriously said changing the topic.

"Araso." Hyunseok sighed.


[After Practicing.]

"Guys, we'll work on the rest of the choreo tomorrow and the day after, araso? Then when we're done, we'll run through it for two days. After that we'll work on the music video and teasers." You said getting up off the floor.

"Ne, Leader!" They all managed to agree panting.

"Go wash up and change. I'll meet you at the dorm later." You told them.

"Where are you going?" Taehoon asked before you could walk out.

"I'm going to go see Block B."

"Block B or Yukwon?" Minki asked.

"Both." You answered.

"Then wait for us! We wanna see them too!" Minjung whined.

"You wanna see Minhyuk?" You asked smirking.

"Yah! I'm dating KiKwang!" She exclaimed blushing.

"Finally!" You exclaimed throwing your hands up.

"Y-Yah! You tricked me!" She complained.

"Nah. You did it yourself. Anyways kaja. Let's go wash up at the dorm." You told Fate.

"Araso, Leader Jjang!" They saluted before running out of the room.

"Yah!" You exclaimed chasing after them.

"Hyung, get the car ready please!" You heard Taehoon say over the phone as you ran right behind him.

After chasing the three around the building, you all made your way to the car and started to drive to the dorm.

"Bleh...I feel gross..." Minjung complained.

"You're such a girl, Mina." Minki retorted rolling his eyes.

"Now, now, you two. Don't argue..." Taehoon said trying to stop the twins from arguing.

"Bu-" The twins began.

"If you two argue, I'm not going to bring you with me. I'll only bring Taehyuk." You warned threatened them.

"But Jae~!" They whined.

"Why did I have to sit with them?" Taehoon whined.

"Aish. All of you stop whining!" You growled.

"Oops... We ticked leader off." They said chuckling.

"I can't wait to take a shower..." You muttered as they laughed.

After Fate reached the dorm, they washed up and changed before heading back into the car and drove off to Block B's dorm.


[At Block B's Dorm.]

"Annyeong, Block B! I brought some friends!" You exclaimed.

"Jae!" P.O and Kyung exclaimed running out of their room and hugging you.

"Annyeong~! Where are Jiho and the others?" You greeted them.

"Jaehyo and Taeil are getting food and the others are sleeping.

"Araso. I'm going to go wake Kitty Kwon up. You guys can go do whatever." You said walking to where Yukwon's sleeping.

"Do you like him?" Kyung asked in English.

"As a friend, yes. As something more, I can't." You told him sighing.

"She loves HyunSeung." Taehoon said from the living room.

"Oi! Urusai, Baka!" You yelled at him.

"Admit it! You loved him and always will!" Taehoon said grinning.

"Fine! I did and still do!" You growled.

"Anyways, were you using Yukwon or did you actually like him?" Kyung asked.

"I liked him, of course. I just couldn't bring myself to like him more than friends with benefits." You sighed.

"Ah...Okay. I wish you luck with HyunSeung Hyung then." Kyung said ruffling your hair.

"Thanks." You said slightly smiling. "By the way, can you wake up Yukwon really quick for me? I have to ask Taehoon something."

"Huh? Oh. Okay." Kyung said nodding as you walked back over to Taehoon.

"Jae, I thought you were going to wake Yukwon up." Taehoon said once he noticed you walking to him.

"That's what I thought too until something happened..." You muttered.

"Aw ." Taehoon muttered. "Kaja. I think it's in the car."

"Araso." You said as the twins looked over at you and Taehoon in confusion.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Minki asked.

"Geokjeonghajima. Jae and I will be right back." Taehoon said quickly putting his shoes on along with you and rushing out the door, pulling you with him. "How could you forget?"

"Well, it's been a while since this happened so I thought it wouldn't come back." You told him sighing as you both got in the car looking around for a small bottle.

"Sit down and don't move. I'll look for it. We're going for a checkup tomorrow." Taehoon said seriously.

"I was thinking the same thing until I remembered we have a full schedule this whole week." You muttered.

"Are you overworking yourself or something?" Taehoon asked you.

"Aniyo. So far all I’ve done is work on my solo, go to school, do our schedules and practice." You answered.

"You think that’s not a lot? Aigo! Stop being an idiot. You're much smarter than this." Taehoon scolded you and handed you the small bottle. "Take two."

"Ne. Any water?" You asked.

"Yeah here." He said reaching over you and grabbing a water bottle.

"Komawo." You thanked him before swallowing two pills and the water.

"Are you gonna be okay now?" Taehoon asked worried.

"Ne but when we're at the dorm keep the twins from knowing. I'm going to go get a check up to tonight."

"Andwae. I'm going to go with you." Taehoon said as you both made your way back to Block B's dorm.

"Fine." You sighed as you got in the dorm.

"Teddie, Annyeong~" Yukwon greeted you smiling making you smile back at him.

"Kitty, Annyeong~~!" You greeted him back jumping on him and wrapping your arms and legs around him for a hug.

"Woah! A warning would've been nice." Yukwon said chuckling after he stumbled back a bit.

"Mianhae!" You cooed burying your face in the crook of his neck.

"Tired?"

"Aaaaniyo." You answered yawning.

"Aigo! Kyopta~!" Minjung squealed.

"Why'd you visit if you were tired?" Yukwon asked bringing you over to his bunk.

"She wanted to see your smiling face!" Taehoon said from the other room.

"Yah!" You yelled at Taehoon, blushing.

"Kyopta!" Yukwon cooed chuckling. "Just stay over the night. It's late anyways."

"Ask the others if they want to. The only problem is where are they going to sleep?" You asked as he laid you in his bunk and pulled the covers over you.

"The guys and I can lay out a bed for them, you can sleep with me and Minjung can sleep on Zico's Hello Kitty bed. Problems solved." Yukwon said grinning.

"You tell them that. If they agree, then fine. If not, then we're going to go soon." You said closing your eyes.

"Araso." Yukwon said chuckling.

"Oppa, good bam..." You muttered falling asleep as he walked out of the room.

"She fell asleep?" Taehoon asked Yukwon.

"I think so." Yukwon said.

"Fate, looks like we're sleeping over tonight." Taehoon told the twins.

"Yes!" The twins exclaimed grinning.

"Jaehyo Hyung, Minhyuk Hyung, can you get two extra beds out?" Yukwon asked his Hyungs.

"Yeah. We're on it." The two said walking off.

"Where are the twins sleeping?" Taehoon asked.

"Minjung's sleeping in Zico's Hello Kitty bed and you and Minki are on the floor. Is that okay?" Yukwon asked.

"Yeah. That's fine." Taehoon said. "By the way, take advantage of the time you have with Jaehye when you have the chance. You have only two months before HyunSeung takes her back."

"Ah..Araso, Hyung." Yukwon said nodding.

"Also, watch over Jaehye when she's with you and Block B." Taehoon warned him.

"It came back?" Yukwon asked knowingly.

"Yeah. That's why I want you to watch her. Don't tell the others either. You know how she is." Taehoon said.

"Araso, Hyung. Did she tell her brother?"

"Ani. She already told our manager but not the twins'. Let's just hope nothing bad happens."

"So it hasn't healed yet?" Yukwon asked.

"It's getting better, but keep this with you just in case." Taehoon said giving Yukwon a small container.

"How many each time?"

"One. I gave her two just now to knock her out. Speaking of knocking out, you should go to sleep. You seem really tired."

"Ne, Hyung. Good bam." Yukwon said walking to his room.


[Middle of the Night.]

".." You muttered getting up.

"You okay?" Yukwon groggily asked rubbing his eyes.

"I'll be fine." You told him. "I'm gonna go out for a drive."

"You want me to go with you?" He asked as you got off his bunk.

"Ani. You can go back to sleep." You told him.

"But-"

"Go back to sleep. If I don't come back by the time you wake up, call me."

"That's all the reason why I should go with you." Yukwon said getting up.

"Ani. Ju-" You started, getting cut off by your own coughing.

"Kaja. I'm taking you to the hospital." Yukwon said getting of his bunk and changing.

"I'm-"

"You're not fine. You're coughing again." Yukwon said sighing. "Give me your phone."

"Waeyo?" You asked as he put a jacket over you and one of his hats on your head.

"I'll tell you later." He said, quietly escaping the dorm with you.

"What car?" You asked taking a gulp from a water bottle you managed to snag before exiting the dorm.

"Your car. You drove here after all." Yukwon said opening the car door for you. "After you, Teddie."

"Komawo, Kitty." You said getting in the car before he buckled you in and closed the door.

"Get some sleep. We'll be at the hospital soon." Yukwon said getting in the driver’s seat and starting the car.

"Araso..." You muttered falling back asleep.


[Back at the Block B's Dorm. Time - 10:45 a.m.]

"Guys where's Yukwon Hyung?" Zico asked Block B.

"Forget Yukwon! Where's Jae?!" Taehoon spazzed.

Slam.

"Ya-"

"Shut up, Hyung. Tell your president to cancel everything for Jae today." Yukwon said carrying you in the dorm bridal style as you slept in his arms.

"Haji-"

"I don't care. Just do it." Yukwon said laying you on his bed and pulling the covers over you.

"Guys, leave the room real quick." Taehoon told Block B and Fate who immediately walked out and closed the door behind him. "What's going on, Yukwon?"

"She just needs rest." Yukwon sighed.

"Is it getting worse?"

"Ani. It's fine. Jae just needs to rest."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll watch over her. You and the twins should go to your schedule." Yukwon told him.

"Are you sure though? I can stay and watch over her."

"It's fine. Just go before your manager gets mad."

"Araso. I'll call every now and then to check up on her, okay?" Taehoon told Yukwon.

"That's fine. Don't be too distracted though." Yukwon said nodding.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Annyeong." Taehoon said walking out.

"Annyeong." Yukwon said sighing.


…Soo…Should I tell you what’s going on with Jae?
…Nah~ I don’t think so~ :P
Let’s just see what happens, shall we? ;)
I’ll update again over the weekend when I have time~
Comments~? <3