Oppa, What Are You Doing?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog -  {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B9D-XOwFrw [Kekeke~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Mian, Noona. We haven't been in the dorm for more than a couple hours. We can get some groceries now if you want."

"Araso. Kaja! Get DaeSung too. We're going to need another person to carry some bags." You told him, closing the fridge door.

"Ne, Noona!" SeungRi said running off to get DaeSung.


[Going to the Supermarket.]

In just half an hour, you, SeungRi and DaeSung arrived at the supermarket.

"Omo, how much are we getting, Noona?" SeungRi asked, looking around.

"More than you know." You said grabbing a cart and making your way to one of the aisles.

"Omo, are you going to make Kimchi jjigae?" DaeSung asked energetically.

"Ne, and four other dishes too." You said smiling.

"I know what they are!" SeungRi exclaimed.

"What do you think they are?"

"Gyeran jjim, Bulgigi, Doenjang jjigae and Japchae." He said listing them off.

"That's exactly right, Ri." You said putting some spices in the cart.

"Omo! All of them are going to be home cooked!" DaeSung said excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Wah~! Noonaga choego!" SeungRi said hugging you. [Noona is the best!]

You laughed and said, "Komawo, Ri."

After getting everything you need, you paid and went back to the dorm.

"We're back! Food will be ready in half an hour!" You yelled as you, SeungRi and DaeSung walking inside.

"Omo! Rimi-ah, you're like a miracle worker!" JiYong exclaimed hugging you causing you to almost drop the stuff on the floor.

"Yah! Kwon JiYong! Let go of Rimi before she decides not to make us food." SeungHyun yelled from his room.

"Mianhae, Rimi!" JiYong said immediately letting go and helping you unpack the groceries.

You giggled and said, "Don't worry about it JiYong Oppa. Just go with the others and I'll make you a good home cooked meal."

"Ne!" He excitedly exclaimed running off to the rest of BigBang.

"Does that mean we should go to?" DaeSung asked as he and SeungRi finished unpacking the rest of the groceries.

"Yup. Just make sure you don't tell the guys what I'm cooking." You told them.

"Araso!" They said saluting and running off.


[After Eating.]

"Wah~ Dangsini choegoya, Rimi-ah!" All of BigBang exclaimed. [You're the best!]

"You guys always say that." You said washing the dishes before walking over to them.

"Who are you sleeping with?" YoungBae asked suddenly.

"No one. I'm going to sleep on the couch." You said stretching.

"MWOH? Aniyo!" They all exclaimed.

"Sleep in my room. I'll take the couch." YoungBae told you.

"Aniyo! I'll sleep here." You protested.

"Ani. Go sleep in my room and that's final." He said pushing you to his room.

"Yah~" You whined as he closed the door leaving you standing in his room, looking around.

'I need pajamas...' You thought whipping your phone out like a ninja and texting YoungBae.

To: AegiBae <3

Can I borrow some clothes?
Just as pajamas though.

To: AegiRi <3

Yeah. Go ahead.
We're bringing you to YG tomorrow.

To: AegiBae <3

Thank chu~ ^^
*sigh* Waeyo?

To: AegiRi <3

So you can meet the rest of YG Family.
And get some sleep! It's getting late.

To: AegiBae <3

Okay Oppa.
Goodnight~!

'Sleepy time!' You thought getting in bed and falling asleep.


[Morning. Time - 7:10 a.m.]

~~ Author's Point of View ~~

"AegiRi? Are you up?" YoungBae asked knocking on the door to his room.

Silence...

Bzzt!

From: AegiRi <3

Annyeong Oppa~
Breakfast is on the table.
Make sure you share with the others~

'Wow, Rimi.It’s amazing how you have the right timing…' YoungBae thought, walking to the kitchen and sitting at the table.

"I smell food." JiYong said walking out of his room half asleep.

"Where's the food?!" SeungHyun asked hungrily.

"I heard someone mention food!" SeungRi exclaimed.

"Ughhh..." DaeSung grunted half asleep.

"Where's Noona?" SeungRi asked.

"Nan molla." YoungBae replied eating. [I don’t know.]

"Ask her where she is. We're supposed to bring her to YG with us." SeungHyun said chomping away at the food.

"Okay, okay. Just don't choke." YoungBae said texting Rimi.

"Did she reply?" SeungRi asked just seconds after YoungBae sent the text.

"No-Yeah...She said, ‘I'll meet you there. Sorry for leaving early. I had some business to attend to and I had to sop by my house to take a shower and change. I'll see you later. Annyeong~’" YoungBae said, reading the text aloud.

"How does she know where YG is?" SeungRi asked.

"Who knows what?" DaeSung asked now fully awake.

"How does Rimi know where YG is?" SeungRi asked again.

"Oh..." DaeSung said shrugging.

"Someone wake the Leader up." YoungBae said eating.

"Yah! JiYong-ah, Ireona." SeungHyun said pushing JiYong off of the chair.

"Oof!" JiYong huffed. "Why'd you do that? You could've done it nicely."

"Just eat so we can all get ready and go to YG to see Rimi." YoungBae said.

"And so we can introduce her to the YG Family." SeungRi added.


[With You.]

"Annyeonghaseyo." You said entering a building bowing.

"Are you Yoon RaeMi?" The secretary asked.

"Ne." You answered nodding.

"The CEO would like to see you."

"Araso." You said bowing and making your way to the elevator. ‘Isn’t that why I was here in the first place…?’

As soon as you arrived at the floor of the CEO's office, someone bumped into you.

"Mianha- Omo!" The person who bumped into you exclaimed.

"Annyeong." You said smiling.

"Omo!" He said still surprised to see you.

"You know...you could always say hi."

"Noona, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to visit your President."

"Yah. DongWoon who's tha- Omo! Aegi!" KiKwang exclaimed running over to you and hugging you. "What are you doing here?"

You laughed and said, "DongWoon will tell you. Now if you excuse me, I have to go. Annyeong!" You said walking away.

-Bzzt-

From: Aegi Bae~

AegiRi, eodiya?
You said you'd be here.
The guys are sad you aren't here yet.
Text me when you're here.
Annyeong~

'Aish..I hope this doesn't take long.' You thought putting your phone on silent and knocking on the door to the office.

"Come in." You heard Hong SeungSung call out.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted bowing and closing the door behind you.

"Take a seat." He said motioning you to sit on one of the chairs. "And don't be so formal with me."

"Araso. So why'd you call me here?" You asked taking a seat.

"Aren't you straightforward today." He said chuckling.

"Mianhae. Just in a little rush." You said honestly.

“Ah chincha? I can talk to you another time when you're free.”

"Ani. It's fine."

"If you say so. Anyways, I called you here to talk about the song you wrote."

"Ne. Is anything wrong with it?"

"Aniyo I just wanted to say thank you. It was a big hit and I wanted to ask if you wanted to be part of CUBE family."

"Ah...Mianhamnida, but-"

"You already signed into a company?"

"Aniyo. It just that I don't exactly-"

"Want to be famous and live the idol life?" He asked knowingly.

"Ne." You answered sheepishly. "And I kinda made a promise to one of my friends to sign in his company. Mianhamnida."

"I understand. Just remember you're always welcome here."

"Araso. Kamsahamnida." You said bowing.

"Don't be so formal. You're still part of CUBE family no matter what."

"Komawo." You said smiling.

"And whenever you come here for any reason just call me Samchon."

"Ne, Samchon!"

He then looked at his watch and said, "You should get going. I think I kept you here long enough."

"Araso. The talk was nice." You said getting up.

"Ne." He said nodding. "I hope you get to wherever you're going safely."

"Ne, Samchon. Geokjeonghajima." You said bowing and walking out of his office. [Don’t worry.]

"Mimz! Where are you going now?" KiKwang asked spotting you come out of the office.

"I have to meet someone. Don't tell the others I was here, arachi?" You told him seriously.

"Ne, Rimz. You can count on me." He said saluting jokingly.

"Good. Now I gotta go. I'm running late. Annyeong." You said giving him a hug and quickly rushing out.


[At YG.]

"There you are!" SeungRi exclaimed running over to you.

"Annyeong. Where are the others?" You asked him

"Hold on." He said then turning around and yelled, "Hyung! She's here!"

In just seconds, you heard footsteps running your way.

"Rimi!!!" The rest of BigBang exclaimed dog piling you.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Someone asked popping out of nowhere.


Whee~ What do you think of the chapter?
She gets to spend more time with YG Family~ <3
Heheh~ Should I let her become an idol?
Tell me what you think I should do~!
Comments and subscriptions are always welcome~ :3