Strong Heart Part I

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5tvPWxQm8k [LOL I just had to xD]


~~ Recap ~~

“Label mate? But you aren-”

“On the contrary, Hyung. She is my label mate since she’s under Brand New Stardom.” Yukwon said resting his chin on your shoulder. “But now that that’s over with, Jae, let’s go take our seats.”

With that said, Yukwon led you over to your seat on the stage as HyunSeung just watched.

“You just got owned.” JunHyung laughed at HyunSeung.

“Watch your back, Hyung. Yukwon might try to take Jaehye away from you.” Jaehyo warned HyunSeung before following you and Yukwon.


[At Strong Heart.]

"For today's episode, we will be celebrating Trainee Friendships." Kang Hodong announced starting the show.

"Trainee friendships?" Lee Seunggi questioned.

"Ne! All of our guests here became friends with each other when they were trainees."

"Shall we introduce them now?"

"Yeah! Staring with Fate's Taehoon and DBSK's U-Know!" Hodong introduced as the camera focused on them making them smile and wave at both the camera and audience.

"Coming from the same group as Taehoon, Fate's visual Minki and Infinite's Woohyun and Sungjong." Seunggi announced as Minki and Sungjong grinned while Woohyun threw air hearts at his fans causing them to scream in delight.

After a while of introducing the other guests, Hodong introduced the last of the guests.

"We also have Fate's main vocal Minjung, Kara's Hara and 4minute's Jiyoon." Hodong introduced.

"Block B's leader Zico and BoM's rapper Tagoon is here too." Seunggi announced.

"Looks like we have all of Fate's members here today." Seunggi stated.

"Why do you say that, Seunggi-ah?" Hodong asked.

"Because we also have..."

"Fate's y leader Rimi and Block B's Yukwon."

The two of you waved at the camera while Zico was trolling and making derp faces behind the two of you before quickly smiling as the audience laughed.

"Rimi, before we get started I want to thank you." Kang Hodong said getting on his knees and bowing to you.

"Ani. Ani. Ani. Don't do that." You said getting out of your seat and helping him up.

"Hodong, why are you thanking her?" Boom asked interested.

"As you all know, I've been having financial problems with my shows and she stepped in to help me out." Hodong explained.

"She helped you out? How?" Leeteuk asked amazed.

"She paid for all of his debts." Seunggi answered.

"Bwoh?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Aniyo. I just gave him some money as a little push. That's all." You said waving your hands in front of you.

"Some? You practically gave him a quarter of your savings." Taehoon said rolling his eyes.

"A quarter? How much is that?" Seunggi asked.

"She gave Hodong Hyung about two billion won more or less." Yukwon answered. [~1800000 USD]

"BWOH?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"How did you earn more than that if you just debuted a couple months ago?" Seunggi asked amazed.

"I had a life before I became an idol." You said chuckling.

"Ah..." The MCs said still curious.

"So Yukwon and Rimi, it's your first time here right?"  Hodong asked.

"Ne." The two of you nodded.

"Are either of you nervous or scared?" Seunggi asked.

"Ne/Aniyo." You both answered at the same time.

"Mwoh? Who's the nervous one?" Hodong asked.

"Na." You said raising your hand.

"Why are you nervous?" Seunggi asked.

"Well it's not really being nervous. It's more of the being afraid side." You answered with a slight laugh.

"Ah chincha? Then why are you scared?" Hodong asked.

"I'm afraid that a certain someone," You began, glaring at Yukwon, "will say something that supposed to be kept secret."

"It's not that bad." Yukwon said rolling his eyes.

"If it's not that bad, then you should do it." Zico said pointing at Yukwon.

"Andwae! What's done is done." Yukwon said chuckling.

"Woah, woah, woah, what's going on here?" Hodong asked interested.

"You'll find out." Yukwon said grinning.

"So I've heard the two of you prepared a performance for us." Hodong mentioned as the audience cheered.

"Sure..." You and Yukwon said looking at each other in confusion and getting up as a piano rolled its way on the stage.

"What song?" You asked Yukwon, walking to the piano stool.

"Just The Way You Are or Lucky?" Yukwon asked back sitting himself on a chair with his guitar on his lap.

"Up to you." You said chuckling as he started playing ‘Lazy Song’ making you play along.

After the performance, the two of you bowed to the audience and walked back to your seats.

"Jamkkenman, Rimi-ssi. Did the two of you actually prepare something?" Seunggi asked.

"To be honest, aniyo. We didn't prepare anything." You answered. "But I'm wondering where you heard that Yukwon Oppa and I prepared something."

"Ju- I mean..." Hodong coughed as JunHyung tried to tell him not to say anything.

"If you two didn't prepare anything, then how was Rimi able to play along to the song Yukwon started?" Seunggi covered.

"Rimi is a prodigy in piano playing." Tagoon explained.

"Chincha?" The MCs asked surprised.

"Ne. But she's better at rapping." Zico announced.

"Aniyo. She's better at dancing." Yukwon protested.

"That's actually the truth." Taehoon agreed.

"Chincha?" Hodong asked.

"Don't challenge her. Most of Infinite lost to her and Hoya barely even reaches where she is." Woohyun added.

"Mwoh? She's that good?" Seunggi asked surprised.

"Ne. KiKwangie and HyunSeungie also got beat too." Doojoon laughed.

"She can't beat Eunhyuk or U-know, can she?" Hodong asked.

"I hear a dance battle coming along!" Boom exclaimed.

"That's good! Rimi's ready for anything." Doojoon said.

"Who's going first?" JiYong [GD] asked interested.

"Rimi and Eunhyuk." Boom announced.

"Really now? You'd think I'd get at least a few more minutes to sit down." You sighed getting up as the English-speaking guests laughed.

"What did she say?" Hodong asked confused.

"Geokjeonghajima. You don't need to know." Taehoon said.

"Who starts first?" Leeteuk asked.

"I'll go." Eunhyuk volunteered.

"That wasn't a good idea." Fate, Beast, Block B and Infinite said shaking their head.

"Mwoh? Wae?" Boom asked.

"Just watch." Sungjong said watching the dance battle.

Once it was your turn, you did two single handed backflips, a flare, a master swipe, and a few of the moves Eunhyuk did.

"Woah did you just copy the moves Eunhyuk did?" Hodong asked surprised.

"She can do much more than that." Minki chuckled.

"What do you mean by that?" Seunggi asked.

"She can bboy." JunHyung said.

"Mwoh? Rimi-ssi, show us." Hodong said.

"I don't bboy unle-"

"He's here." HyunSeung interrupted as a boy came out from backstage.

"Jin? What-" You began.

"Who is this?" Hodong asked interested.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Chonun Zheng JinWook imnida!" JinWook introduced himself.

"Who are you to Rimi-ssi?" Seunggi asked.

"I'm her bboy partner and student." JinWook answered.

"Student? You teach?" Hodong asked surprised.

"She used to. But she doesn't do it as much anymore since she's busy." JinWook answered.

"Araso. Let's see these two bboy!" Hodong announced at the music started.

After you showed off your talents because of Taehoon's and Yukwon's running mouths, it was time to start the rounds of who's the strong heart king/queen.

"So Yukwon-ssi, your board says, ‘That moment when Jaehye and Jiho...’ What's that supposed to mean?" Hodong asked curiously.

"Aigo...Babo!" Fate, Block B and JunHyung muttered at Yukwon.

"I know Jiho is Zico but who's Jaehye?" Seunggi asked.

"Oh. Oops." Yukwon sheepishly said.

"Oops? Does that mean Jaehye is an idol?" Hodong asked.

"Here. Let's just do it this way." You said getting up. "Annyeonghaseyo, Chonun Yong Jaehye imnida."

"Aigo. Today should just be a Rimi special." Shindong said jokingly.

"I blame Taehoon and Yukwon for blabbering. But it's going to be edited out anyways." You said sitting back down.

"So Yukwon-ssi, care to explain what your board means?" Seunggi asked Yukwon.

"Well Zico, Hanhae, Tagoon, Kyung, Jaehye and I were the original line-up for Block B. Since we were trainees at the time, we weren't well known so we messed around a lot outside. One day, we decided to play a game. The game we played was numbers where each of us get a number and someone says a number and another number do something. So Kyung being the first person to choose who does what, he said, 'numbers one and five cross dress, go out in public and confront the opposite to get their number. If you fail to get a single phone number, you have to cross dress for a week.'" Yukwon began.

"Wait, wait, wait. Rimi and Zico crossdressed?" Seunggi asked surprised.

"Ne. But the funny part was that Zico barely got a single number but Jaehye got loads of numbers from both genders some of which were celebrities." Yukwon continued.

"Mwoh? Chincha?" Hodong asked. "Do you have a picture of Rimi?"

"Of course." Yukwon said.

"Bwoh?! Are you kidding me?!" You exclaimed looking at Yukwon who grinned.

"It's only of Jae right?" Zico asked hopefully.

"Ne. But I have pictures of both of you at the dorm." Yukwon grinned.

"You should've brought both of them." Tagoon said laughing.

"Andwae! It's better if Jaehye suffers alone." Zico said grinning.

"Yah." You pouted.

"Let's see the picture." Hodong said as the screens showed a picture of you cross dressing causing everyone to either laugh or awe in amazement. "Is that really you?"

"Omg...Yukwon!" You complained hitting him since the picture was with you posing at the camera in a boyish manner.

"You two seem very comfortable with each other. Are you two dating or anything?" Seunggi asked as almost everyone leaned forward in interest.


Kekeke~ So Let’s see how Yukwon will answer, ne?
How do you think he’ll answer though?
Comment below~ ^.^


Keke~
So cute~ :3