Farewell? What Do You Mean?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrkmKZPYUKQ [I miss them already…]


~~ Recap ~~

"Stop calling me pretty girl before things get ugly." You growled.

"Fiesty. I like you." One of the guys said about to approach you until someone punched him in the face.

"Hey, you okay?" Someone asked.

"Oppa..." You muttered.


[With You. Time – 8:15 p.m.]

"Hey, baby girl. Need some help?" The person who helped you asked.

"If you want you can, Jay." You said chuckling.

"Cool. Let's finish this then." He said helping you take out all the guys who hit on you.

After a couple minutes, you and Jay had already finished taking them all out and walked around.

"So how's life back in Korea for you?" You asked him.

"It's the same. Just new experiences and all." He said casually.  "So what was the deal with those guys hitting on you?"

"I dunno. I just wanted a walk around Seoul for some fresh air."  You said shrugging.

"Hey. I gotta go, but do you wanna hang out sometime?"

"Sure. Gimme your number." You said taking your phone out.

"Hey now. Don't be bossy." He said jokingly, taking your phone and giving you his.

"Tch. Me bossy? Never." You said before taking a picture of yourself on his phone and entering your number as he did the same with your phone.

"Text me when you get home so I know you got home safe without people hitting on you." He said as you both exchanged phones.

"Mmk. Bye, Jay." You said nodding as he walked away.

"So, who else do you know that's an idol?" HyunSeung asked appearing out of nowhere.

"Omo! Don't scare me like that." You said calming yourself down.

"Mianhae." He said chuckling.

"So what are you doing here?" You asked walking with him down the street on the sidewalk.

"The guys wanted me to make sure you were safe so they asked me to go look for you." He lied slyly.

"Ah. Araso." You said nodding in understanding.

'So gullible...' He thought mentally chuckling.

"Wanna go out for ice cream?" He asked linking arms with you.

"Sure. Are you paying?" You asked smiling.

"Of course." He said poking your side making you jump.

"Hajima~!" You whined as he laughed.

"Mianhae. I couldn't resist."

"Liar!" You said sticking your tongue out.

"Whatever." He said walking into an ice cream parlor.

"Hi. What would you like to order?" The cashier asked.

"Can I get two scoops of mint ice cream on a cone please?"

"Sure." She said nodding and grabbing a cone and a scooper.

"You're not getting anything, Oppa?" You asked confused.

"Aniyo." He said shaking his head.

"Wae?"

"No reason."

"Would you like anything else?" The cashier asked handing the cone to HyunSeung who handed it to you.

"Aniyo." HyunSeung said taking his wallet out.

"Your total is XXX."

"Araso." HyunSeung said taking his credit card out and sliding it.

"Kamsahamnida. I hope you come again." The cashier said smiling as you and HyunSeung walked out.

"Komawo, Oppa." You said hugging him, careful not to spill ice cream on him.

"Chonmaneyo. Do you want to go anywhere?" HyunSeung asked you.

"Let's go walk in the park. It's pretty at night." You said your ice cream happily.

"Araso. To the park we go." HyunSeung said leading you to the park with his arm around your waist.

Once you both arrived at the park, you two sat on the bench and looked up at the sky.

"Oppa, do you want some?" You innocently asked HyunSeung putting the ice cream near his mouth.

"Is it okay?"

"Ne." You said nodding childishly.

"If you say so." He muttered, taking a bite.

"The stars look pretty." You said looking up at them, eating your ice cream.

'But you look much more beautiful.' HyunSeung thought looking up at the stars.

"Oppa..." You said finishing your cone and lying on his lap.

"Hm?" He responded running his hand through your long, silky hair.

"Can we stay here for a little longer?" You asked staring at the stars, admirably.

"Sure." He said absentmindedly. 'But I wish time would stop at this moment instead.'

"Komawo." You said smiling.

After what seemed like seconds were actually hours passing until JunHyung and Doojoon ruined the moment by calling HyunSeung to have the two of you come back home since it was getting late.

"Looks like we have to head home." HyunSeung said sighing; looking over to you, noticing you fell asleep on his lap.

'Kyopta.' He thought taking a picture of your sleeping face with his phone and putting it as his background.

Bzzt.

From: Yoon Doojoon.

Yah. Hurry up and come home. It's already late.
We still have practice tomorrow.
JunHyung and I are waiting for you two.
Pali! You need some sleep too.

'I guess I have to carry her.' HyunSeung thought putting his phone away and carefully putting you on his back so you could sleep longer.


[With Beast.]

"Doojoon, stop worrying. I'm sure HyunSeung will bring her home safely." JunHyung said calmly.

"What if something happened?" Doojoon asked worried.

"You trust HyunSeung don't you?"

"Ne..."

"And you want him to be with her right?"

"Ne..."

"Then stop worrying and get some sleep. Even if you're the leader of Beast, you need to take care of yourself too."

"Araso..."

"I mean it. Now go upstairs and sleep." JunHyung said pushing Doojoon.

"Okay. Okay. I'm going." Doojoon said going upstairs.

Once JunHyung heard the door close, he went back in the living room and sat down, relaxing himself by watching TV.

After a couple minutes of watching TV, the door went, "Creeek~"

"Hi, Hyung." JunHyung said turning off the TV and getting up.

"Hey, JunHyung." HyunSeung greeted softly closing the door behind him with you still on his back sleeping.

"Where have you two been for the past four hours?" JunHyung asked helping him go upstairs.

"Ice cream and the park." HyunSeung responded calmly as they reached your room and tucked you in the bed.

"The whole time?" JunHyung asked, softly closing the door as they walked out of your room.

"Mmhmm. She said she wanted to stay a little longer."

JunHyung sighed and said, "At least she's safe."

"Geokjeonghajima. I can take care of her." HyunSeung said walking to his room.

"I know you can but it still worries me and Doojoon."

"How?"

"Your 4Dness."

"That's not a problem."

"You thought Rimi would fall if you carried her as you brought her home didn't you?" JunHyung asked knowingly.

"No!" HyunSeung lied.

"Mhmm. Sure.." JunHyung said not believing him.

"No. Seriously, I didn't think that."

"That's the same thing you said for studying on ‘Idol Maid’ when we went to take a test."

"Okay. Fine. I did think that. Now go sleep. We have a schedule tomorrow." HyunSeung said pushing JunHyung away.

"Okay okay. Night, Hyung." JunHyung said walking to his room.


[Two Days Later. Time - 7:45 a.m.]

"Riminie, Ireona." HyunSeung said trying to wake you up.

"Ngh...Go away." You grumbled turning away from him.

"The guys and I have to go to practice and you have somewhere to go don't you?" He said shaking you.

"Fine. I'm up. I'm up." You muttered.

"Yah. I'm serious. If you don't shower and change, then I'll tell the guys to eat your food."

"I'm up!" You said quickly getting up and running to you bathroom to shower.

"Good. When you're done come down." He said before roaming through your closet to find you something to wear.

"Ne!" You yelled over the noise from the shower.

When HyunSeung finished finding something for you to wear, he put in on your bed and headed downstairs to find all of Beast smirking at him.

"What?" HyunSeung asked confused.

"You're falling harder than before." KiKwang said as HyunSeung sat down.

"Shut up already."

"Whipped." JunHyung said laughing.

"Where's the food?" You asked walking downstairs with a towel in hand, trying to dry your hair.

"Sit first then you'll see it behind these towering people." KiKwang said referring to Doojoon, DongWoon and JunHyung.

"Just cause your short Oppa." You said laughing.

"Yah. You're shorter than me!"

"It's natural for women to be shorter than men." You said smartly.

"Aish! You and always outsmarting me."

"I'm not trying to outsmart you. I'm just stating the fact." You said shrugging as the guys started to sing 'The Fact.'

"Eat." KiKwang said making you sit down as he grabbed the towel from you and started to dry your hair for you.

"Komawo." You said with your mouth full.

"Yah. Don't talk with your mouth full!" JunHyung nagged.

"Yeah, yeah..." You muttered as HyunSeung and KiKwang laughed.

"Noona, are you sure you can't come to our comeback?" DongWoon asked.

"I'm sure. But I might be home the same night of your comeback so I can bid you all farewell."

"Farewell? What do you mean?" YoSeob asked.

"You guys are only supposed to be here until your comeback."

"MWOH?!" Beast exclaimed except for HyunSeung and KiKwang.

"You heard me. Anyways, I gotta go. My ride is here. I'll see you guys tonight. Annyeong." You said finishing your food and getting up.

"Wait, can you at least tell us where you're going so we can pick you up?" Doojoon asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll have someone drop me off." You said shrugging about to walk out the door until KiKwang blurted, "Are you hiding something from us?"

"If you want me to be honest, yes I am. If not, then no." You said bluntly before walking out of the house and running to your ride.

"I knew it!" KiKwang exclaimed.

"Knew what? That she was hiding something?" JunHyung asked yawning.

"Yeah! Why else would she leave?" KiKwang said.

"We can ask later. We have to go to CUBE for your practice. Kaja." JoonKun said getting up.

"Ne, Hyung." Beast said getting up, sighing.


SAENGIL CHUKHAEHAMNIDA, YOON DOOJOON-AH~!
Heheh~ I hope you keep up the great leadership ^^
Make sure you stay healthy so B2UTIES won’t worry :3
Kekekek~ What do you think Rimi is hiding~?
Lol. Uh….I don’t know what else to say…>_<
Do you like the chapter? :3
Comment and subscribe if you want~ ^^