I Miss You...

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66va4NRhHEw [ASDFGHJKL;]


~~ Recap ~~

"Jagi, we should go get Block B before we head to the restaurant." Yukwon said once you stepped out of Infinite’s dorm.

"Ani. It's fine. I'm sending a car over to them, remember? Besides I have to go change. So we'll be going to Fate's dorm before we head over to the restaurant." You told him hailing a cab and getting in. "To address of Fate’s dorm, please."

"There's more to this than just a going away party, huh?" Yukwon asked knowingly as the cab driver started driving to Fate’s dorm.

"Of course." You replied grinning.


[At Fate's Dorm. Time - 6:30 p.m.]

"Yah! Mino, Mina, come here please!" You yelled out as they rushed down while Yukwon lightly chuckled in amusement.

"Unnie! Noona!" The twins exclaimed running up to you and tackling you in a hug.

"Aren't you two older than her?" Yukwon asked them.

"Ne. But she acts older than us." Minki answered.

"Leo~, Umma's home!" You called out.

"Reawar~" A white lion cub mewed, running towards you. [Lol fail of a meow…]

"You have a white lion cub?" Yukwon asked surprised.

"Ne, isn’t he cute?" You asked picking Leo up.

"Can I hold him?"

"Ne. Keep him company. I have to go change." You said handing Leo to him.

"Araso." Yukwon said carrying Leo to the living room couch.

"Mina, where's Taehyuk?" You asked Minjung walking upstairs while Minki stayed with Yukwon.

"He's out with Bora like you wanted." Minjung answered.

"Chauffeur, right?"

"Ne. It's going according to plan."

"Good. So pick." You said showing Minjung two dresses, a black one and a white one.

"White. You'll match Yukwon. Make sure you wear heels so you can show HyunSeung what he's missing." Minjung said.

"Araso. Do you want me to call a stylist for you?" You asked her.

"Ani. I'll get Minki to do it for me." Minjung said grinning.

"Araso. Make sure you wear red."

"Waeyo?"

"Just do it."

"Fine then. I'm gonna go so you can wash up." She said walking out of your room.

After you showered, you changed, dried your hair and curled it before putting it half up.

"You look beautiful, Jagi." Yukwon said hugging you and kissing your neck.

"Komawo, Oppa." You said looking at him through the mirror.

"Jagi, close your eyes."

"Waeyo?" You asked closing your eyes anyways, feeling something along your neck.

"Open your eyes." He said looking at you through the mirror as you opened your eyes. "I know you don't like jewelry and all, but-"

"Oppa, it's so pretty!" You exclaimed happily cutting him off, looking at the diamond ecrusted necklace that spelled out '김유권'.

"C-Chincha?" He asked surprised.

"Ne. Komawoyo, Oppa." You said hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Noona- Woah!" Minki exclaimed wide-eyed before quickly covering his eyes with this hands, thinking the two of you were making out. "Mianhae!"

You and Yukwon looked over at Minki who stood by the door with his eyes covered waiting for you and Yukwon ‘finish’ what you two were doing.

"Noona..." Minki called out.

"Yeah?" You replied chuckling as you walked over to him.

"Two things. One, is it safe to open my eyes?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, Minki. We weren’t doing anything." Yukwon said chuckling.

"Ah, okay." Minki said relieved.

"So what was the other thing you needed?" You asked chuckling.

"Advice. Plain black or striped gray shirt?" Minki asked showing two button-up shirts.

"Striped gray." You and Yukwon answered in unison.

"Komawo." Minki said quickly running off.

"Jagi, we should get going. Hyung is going to be here in less than half an hour." Yukwon mentioned.

"Oh! Right! Kaja." You said quickly.

"Heels." Yukwon said picking up your heels that were waiting by the door.

"Komawo." You said putting your heels on. "Mino, Mina! Yukwon and I are going! We'll see you at the restaurant in an hour. Annyeong!"

With that, you and Yukwon rushed to the garage.

"Oppa, catch!" You exclaimed tossing a pair of keys to him.

"I can't drive." Yukwon said staring at the keys you tossed him.

"Well you're going to start." You said quickly trying into a SSC Tuatura and starting it. "Those keys are for the black Koenigsegg CCX. Start it and follow me."

"But-"

"Oppa, it's fine. Don't worry. The restaurant isn't that far and I'm pretty sure you can handle a car." You said comfortingly.

He sighed and said, "Fine."

"If you can drive that car well, we'll go get your license soon, araso?"

"Ara. Kaja." Yukwon said already in the car ready to go.

"Ne." You said driving out of the garage waiting for Yukwon to get out so you can close it.

Once the garage was closed, you zoomed off to the restaurant with Yukwon trailing behind you.


[At the Restaurant.]

"Not far huh?" Yukwon mocked you.

"How else was I supposed to reassure you that you can drive here?" You asked him chuckling.

"Molla. So what's with the SSC Tuatura? I thought it wasn't released yet." Yukwon asked wrapping his arms around you.

"It's a present and you're right. It isn't released yet I just have my ways into getting unreleased things. Anyways, I have to check if everything's set." You said removing his arms from around your waist before walking over to the manager.

"Woah. What's this all about?" Someone exclaimed walking in the restaurant with people behind him causing Yukwon to turn around and you to walk over to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jaehye-imnida." You greeted them, bowing.

"Yah! Yong Irene Jaehye, stop bowing." JunHyung nagged.

“Irene huh?” Yukwon asked smirking at you.

"Mian, Oppa." You said waving JunHyung off and hitting Yukwon. “Shut up, Babo.”

“You love me~” He cooed grinning at you as Cube’s artists looked at you in amusement except for one person.

“Whatever.” You muttered rolling your eyes and calling over a waiter.

"Yes, Agassi?" The waiter asked bowing in your presence.

"Help them find their seats. I have to get the rest of the restaurant ready." You ordered him.

"Right away, Agassi." The waiter said bowing to you and looking over at Cube's artists. "Follow me."

"Owner too?" Yukwon asked you, smirking.

"Yeah." You responded before calling over another waiter.

"Yes, Agassi?" The waiter asked.

"Can you stay by the entrance to check off people on the list, please?"

"Yes, Agassi." The waiter bowed and walked off.

"Yukwon, you should get to know Beast and them a little." You told Yukwon.

"Or you can call Block B here earlier." Yukwon suggested.

"Or you can talk to Beast." You repeated.

"Or I can accompany my beautiful girlfriend." He cheesily said hugging you as you rolled your eyes.

"Fine, fine. You can stay with me but you have to do me a favor."

"Araso but later. Right now you should be focusing on Taehyuk Hyung's birthday." Yukwon said smiling at you.

"H-How-"

"You can't hide anything from me. I know you all too well, Ms. Kim Irene Jaehye." He said turning you around.

"Kim? Really?” You asked slightly chuckling.

“Ne, they’re listening in on us after all.”

"Babo Oppa, Block B's here." You said looking over behind him.

"Chincha?" He asked as Block B walked through the doors.

"Ne. You should go talk to them. I have only fifteen minutes to wrap things up." You told him.

"Araso." He said giving you one last kiss before walking over to Block B.

Once almost everyone was at Angel’s Devil, you all waited on the last person to show up.

Mr. Birthday Boy.

"Daehyun, can you do me a favor?" You asked the manager you put in charge.

"What is it, Agassi?" He asked bowing.

"Can you check if Taehyuk is here?"

"Yes, Agassi." The manager said bowing and quickly walking away.

"You have so much power in this place." Yukwon said walking over to you.

"It's mine though. So I do have the right." You told him smirking.

"True. So why are you sitting here by yourself?" He asked picking you up and placing you on his lap.

"Molla. I don't interact with people much." You said sighing and taking a sip of your ‘twentieth’ glass of wine after he declined your offer.

"You're lying and drinking wine. There's something on your mind. What is it?"

"This place."

"What about it?"

"Memories. The reason why I got a restaurant." You sighed.

"Daejin?" [Refer to Chapter 45.]

"Ne..."

"It's okay. I'm sure he would want you to live your life the way you want it now." Yukwon said rubbing your arms softly.

"I guess." You said sighing and leaning your head on his shoulder.

"Agassi, Taehyuk-goon is here." The manager said walking over to you and Yukwon.

"Ah. Komawo, Daehyun. I'll be right there." You said getting off of Yukwon's lap. "Oppa, kaja."

"Ne." Yukwon said getting up and putting an arm around your waist. "Shall we?"

"We shall." You said semi-smiling.

Once you both got to the entrance, you greeted Taehoon a happy birthday.

"Oppa, Saengil chukhae hamnida~" You said hugging him.

"Komawo, Jae. By the way, I thought you'd be with Woohyun by now." Taehoon said bluntly in front of Yukwon.

"Yah...You haven't told him?" You nagged looking at Yukwon.

"Mian. I'll do that now." Yukwon said chuckling.

"Tell me what?" Taehoon asked confused.

"We're only pretending to go out today because of HyunSeung." Yukwon answered shrugging.

"But you- And the- What the hell?" Taehoon said confused.

"We wanted to see who fell for it." You said grinning. "And you apparently fell for it."

“Along with everyone else that is.” Yukwon added also grinning.

"But it looked so real! You two kiss and everything!" Taehoon exclaimed.

"Yeah...Well now you know the truth." Yukwon said smirking.

"So I'm going to guess Woohyun is the actual boyfriend?" Taehoon asked.

"Ani. She's single but he's the one who got the necklace for her." Yukwon said.

"What?! Are you serious?!" You exclaimed whacking Yukwon.

"No." Yukwon laughed.

"It's not funny! We're over!" You exclaimed hitting Yukwon.

"Fine by me." Yukwon said pinching your cheek.

“Yah~ Then who’s the necklace from?” You complained.

“Me, of course.” Yukwon said giving you a cat-like grin.

"I spy someone looking over in jealousy, can you name who?" Taehoon said suddenly causing you to stop hitting Yukwon who was laughing.

"Hm?" You hummed turning to look in the direction where Taehoon was looking to find Woohyun winking at you and motioning you over while HyunSeung drank another cup of wine.

"Looks like lover-boy wants his girl next to him." Yukwon said winking at you.

"Lover-boy my ." You muttered rolling your eyes. "Hyuk, come find me when you leave so I can give you your gift, araso?"

"Ara. Just go have some fun with Woohyun, but not too much fun." Taehoon said chuckling.

"Whatever~!" You exclaimed sticking your tongue out. "You should go have fun too! Annyeong."

“Let’s go visit Block B.” Taehoon told Yukwon as you walked away.

"Araso. So are you going out with Bora yet?" Yukwon asked Taehoon as they walked over to Block B's table.

"Ani, I'm planning to ask her when we're both free from schedules." Taehoon answered.

"How are you gonna ask her?"

"In a romantic yet cheesy way."

"Yukwon! How could you let her go away? We thought you liked Jaehye!" Block B exclaimed once Taehyuk and Yukwon arrived at their table.

"Ani. It wasn't like that. We were just messing around with everyone. The only person what didn't believe it was Woohyun. But apparently, he was going to use her to get to Seungyeon Noona." Yukwon said looking over at you and Woohyun walking away from everyone.

"Woah! They're already going to get it on?!" Kyung exclaimed surprised.

"You think they'll make a homerun or just third?" Zico asked.

"Third." Taehoon answered. "Jaehye's not willing to do a homerun yet. But if she does, she must be wasted."

"She had a about two and a half empty wine bottles on the table she was at when she sat by herself a couple of minutes before you came." Yukwon said sighing.

"Two and a half? She's doing a homerun tonight. That's for sure." Taehoon said chuckling.

"Wait. Why aren't you spazzing? You normally do when Jaehye's about to do something she regrets." Taeil mentioned.

"She's not going to regret it if she already had her first, but I want you guys to watch him anyways. Actually, Yukwon, when you see her away from Woohyun, I want you to take her home if she’s too drunk, but if she isn’t drunk take her away from Woohyun anyways. Other than that, I'm going to greet everyone else. Annyeong." Taehoon said getting up and leaving.

"So you gave her up huh?" Minhyuk asked Yukwon.

"Yeah. But it's worth it than just trying to be selfish. There's plenty other girls that I can choose from. After all, Jaehye wanted it to be this way so I should respect her decision. Also, I agreed to it and she even made sure I was okay with it before completely proceeding so I guess we both win. Well...it was more of a mutual agreement. So whatever." Yukwon ranted shrugging.


[With You and Yukwon. One Hour Later.]

"Hyung, Jaehye and I are going to be leaving now. We hope you have a great birthday." Yukwon told Taehoon.

"Araso. Thanks for coming and help Jaehye set this up." Taehoon said smiling. "Jae, where's my gift?"

"Hm?" You hummed dazed. "Oh, here. It's not that hard to miss."

Taehoon chuckled and asked, "A car. Really?"

"Mm." You hummed nodding.

"Anyways, with that said and done, Jaehye and I are going to go." Yukwon said now wrapping his arms around you to support you.

"Araso. Make sure you stay safe." Taehoon said smirking and winking at Yukwon.

"Whatever, Hyung. You know I won’t do anything." Yukwon said rolling his eyes.

“Sure, sure. Whatever you say. Annyeong.”

“Annyeong." Yukwon said waving and brining you over to your Koenigsegg CCX.

"Seungie, I miss you..." You murmured against Yukwon’s neck, sitting on his lap as he started to drive.


So….What do you think of the chapter for today? :3
Did you,
reader, really want Jaehye and Yukwon to be together?
If so, I can always make a story about Yukwon instead of Woohyun ^^
Just comment to tell me what you think~