What The Is Going On?!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB1t_g1VZpw [Still loving this xD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Unnie~" Minjung began.

"Time for you to get us ice creaaaaam~" Minki cooed.

"Yeah yeah. Kaja." You grumbled walking to the car and plopping yourself in the back seat, lying on Taehoon's lap.

"Everyone ready?" Kyungho asked from the passenger seat.

"Ne!" Everyone but you exclaimed.

"Araso. Here we go!" Jungsu said driving to the ice cream parlor near your dorm.


[With Beast.]

~~Author's Point of View~~

"HyunSeung! Where the hell were you last night?!" JiYong exclaimed whacking HyunSeung who was sleeping.

"Out." HyunSeung groggily answered, rubbing the back of his head.

"Where? You could've been caught."

"Ice cream. I couldn't sleep." HyunSeung mumbled.

"So you left?!" JiYong, Beast’s manager, exclaimed.

"Joehsonghapnida." HyunSeung said causing JiYong to sigh. [I’m Sorry. (really polite/formal version.)]

"Hyung~ Can we get some ice cream?" YoSeob asked running in the bunk room.

"Did the others agree?" JiYong asked.

"Ne! Can we? Can we? Can we?" YoSeob asked jumping up and down with KiKwang who suddenly came in the room.

"Fine. HyunSeung, Ireona." JiYong said nudging HyunSeung.

"Can I just stay here and sleep?" HyunSeung grumbled.

"Hyung, did you know Rimi was going too?" KiKwang asked YoSeob causing HyunSeung to bolt up and go take a shower.

"Is she really going?" YoSeob asked as he and KiKwang walked out of the bunk room and to the living room with JiYong.

"Ani. She might still be filming for 1 vs. 100." KiKwang said shrugging.

"What happened to HyunSeung?" Doojoon asked the two.

"He went out last night and JiYong Hyung found out." YoSeob explained.

"So you basically saved him." DongWoon asked.

"Yeah." KiKwang said nodding.

"Then why did he run out?" JunHyung asked.

"He thinks Rimi is at the ice cream parlor." KiKwang said sheepishly.

"Is she going to be there?"

"Molla." JiYong said shrugging.

"More like we'll find out." YoSeob said chuckling.

"Hyung, you're going to die if Rimi's not there." DongWoon said shaking his head.

"Why do you say that?" KiKwang asked confused.

"HyunSeung only got up since you mentioned Rimi but if Rimi's not there, who knows what he’ll do." Doojoon said warning KiKwang.

"Guys, Kaja." HyunSeung said energetically.

"Someone's excited." JoonKun chuckled.

"Kaja." HyunSeung said grabbing his sunglasses and walking out of the dorm with JoonKun and part of Beast following.

"Oh, Hyung. You better hope fate is on your side." DongWoon said walking out of the dorm to follow the others.

"Guys~ stop!" KiKwang whined running out of the dorm and closing the door behind him.

"Hurry up!" HyunSeung yelled.

"Okay!" KiKwang exclaimed running in the elevator before the doors closed.

After they got in the car, they all headed to the ice cream parlor.

"Hyung, how far did you get with Rimi Noona?" DongWoon asked randomly.

"I don't want to hear this!" JunHyung exclaimed covering his ears.

"I can't believe it would be the maknae that would ask..." Doojoon muttered.

"I know. I'd expect it to be KiKwang." YoSeob said laughing.

"Yah! Why me?!" KiKwang complained.

"You watch these videos called remember?" HyunSeung said smirking.

"Yah! You all watch it too!" KiKwang exclaimed making them all shut up.

"Anyways, how far did you go?" Doojoon asked.

"Chehckundeu payiesoo." HyunSeung mumbled.

"What?" Beast asked confused.

"Sehckondwu baeseu."

"What?"

"Second base!"

"You touched her?!" JunHyung exclaimed.

"Yah. Shikuro." HyunSeung said as JoonKun parked the car.

"Oh look. We're here." JoonKun said chuckling turning off the engine.

"Guys, look! It's Rimi and Fate." YoSeob said pointing at the window of the ice cream parlor.

"Yes! I'm saved!" KiKwang exclaimed running in the ice cream parlor to hug Rimi.

"Jealous much?" JunHyung teased noticing the look of annoyance on HyunSeung's face.

"No." HyunSeung grumpily muttered walking in.


[With Fate.]

~~Your Point of View~~

"Noona, what flavor are you getting?" Minki asked.

"Mint." Taehoon and you answered simultaneously.

"Oppa, are you sure you met Rimi during our trainee days?" Minjung asked suspiciously.

"Rimi!" Someone exclaimed hugging you.

"Omona! Oppa? What are you doing here?" You asked KiKwang.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" KiKwang exclaimed swinging you around as Fate ordered the ice cream for you.

"For what?" You asked confused as HyunSeung pried you away from KiKwang and wrapped his arm around you.

"For being here before he killed me." KiKwang said pointing at HyunSeung.

"Mwoh? Oppa wouldn't kill you." You said chuckling. "Right, Hyunie?"

"Depends." HyunSeung said as Fate found a table for both Beast and them to sit at.

"Rimja, ice cream." Taehoon said handing you a cone with one scoop of mint and one scoop chocolate ice cream.

"Komawo." You thanked Taehoon.

"Ne." He said nodding.

"Noona, how was 1 vs. 100?" DongWoon asked.

"Fun." You answered grinning.

"Did you win?" Doojoon asked.

"You'll find out when it broadcasts." You said chuckling.

"Why are you such a party pooper?" YoSeob pouted.

"You shouldn't say that YoSeob. She normally holds the greatest kinds if parties." KiKwang said smirking.

"Really?! Why don't you hold one for debuting?!" Beast exclaimed except for KiKwang.

"Molla." You said your ice cream after HyunSeung took a bite.

"Really? Do you have to do that in front of me?" JunHyung complained.

"It’s just eating ice cream. Besides, no one asked you to sit in front of us." You stated eyeing him.

"Jamkkanman! Don't argue!" Beast and Fate exclaimed.

"Tch." You and JunHyung scoffed.

"So when are you guys releasing your second mini?" DongWoon asked.

"It all depends on Minki." You said pointing at Minki who was devouring his ice cream.

"What do you mean on depends on him?" YoSeob asked confused along with the other Beast members.

"He's the one who’s composing the second mini." Taehoon answered.

"Chincha? Who does the producing?" KiKwang asked.

"Pretty little Minjung over here but she’s doing the third mini." You said chuckling causing Minjung to blush.

"Does that mean Taehoon does the songwriting?" JunHyung asked.

"Bingo~! But for the fourth mini album." Taehoon said smirking.

"Then what do you do?" HyunSeung asked looking at you.

"Noona can do all three. She's the one who made our debut album." Minki and Minjung said grinning.

"Mwoh?!" Beast exclaimed surprised.

"Yah. You two weren't supposed to say anything." You said sighing.

"Ah! Mianhae!" They quickly apologized in realization, smacking their forehead.

"Gwaenchana. Just finish up your ice cream. I wanna finish the second mini so I have nothing to stress about." You said happily.

"Ne." Fate said nodding.

"Aw. You're gonna leave just like that?" HyunSeung asked whispering in your ear.

"Aish. Hajima." You laughed.

"But Jagi~" He whined poking your side.

"Yah. Oppa!" You squeaked squirming in his grasp.

"Yah. Go get a room." JunHyung nagged rolling his eyes.

"At least we aren't making out." You said sticking your tongue out.

"Soon enough we'll be." HyunSeung whispered.

"When will this be?" You asked him, curiously.

"Tonight. Can I come over?"

"Ne. Kaja." You said getting up. "Fate, you guys done?"

"Ne, Yong Leader!" They all saluted.

"Yah. Don't salute. Taehoon! You told them to, didn't you?!" You exclaimed once you saw Taehoon grin.

"Nope, not a single peep from me until just now." Taehoon teased.

"Yah!" You exclaimed pinching his cheeks.

"Rimi, let go of Taehoon. We have to do rehearsal now." Kyungho said.

"Araso. Annyeong, Beast~! 'til next time, Oppas." You said as HyunSeung held you down so you wouldn't leave. "Yah. Let me go."

"You say 'yah' a lot like JunHyung." HyunSeung said chuckling.

"Oppa, let me go!" You whined.

"Ani."

"Don't make me use aegyo." You threatened.

"Aegyo? What's that goi-" He began, cutting himself off once he saw you pouting.

"Man. She's good." YoSeob commented.

“And all she did was pout.” DongWoon added.

"Can you pweaseeee let me go?" You asked him cutely.

"Ani..." He quietly said already about to crack.

'Cue the crying then.' You thought sighing.

"O-Oppa..." You stuttered acting that you're about to cry. "If you don't let me go, I'm going to cry."

'I hate it when girls cry...' HyunSeung thought sighing.

"Oppa~" You sniffled as water started to build up in your eyes.

"Okay! Fine." HyunSeung grumbled letting you go.

"Komawo, Oppa~" You said happily getting off his lap and pecking him on the cheek before standing next to the rest of Fate.

"Woow..." Beast muttered in awe as you started to wipe your fake tears.

"You guys are coming over later right?" Taehoon asked Beast.

"Ne. We'll be there around...ten or something." Doojoon answered.

"Araso~ Annyeong~" Fate chimed before leaving.


[Later That Night.]

"Mm. .. Oppa..." You moaned gripping the bed sheets.

"I'm almost done." HyunSeung grunted, growing harder at your moans.

"What the is going on?!" JunHyung exclaimed barging in your room to find HyunSeung on top of you.


LOLOLOL~ You didn’t see that coming did you?
Kekeke~ I’m an evil author aren’t I?
Haha~ Just kidding~ I hope you like the chapter~
Comment? Subscribe? Etc?
Bbyong~ ^^