Evil Jae!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkWhpPK3e6k [Dumb&Dumber ?! xD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Did anyone tell JunHyung?" Taehoon asked Fate.

"I did." Kyungho answered.

"No! I'm too young to die!" Taehoon exclaimed.

"You're not going to die." Minki rolled his eyes. "You're just going to be severely injured."

"That's not funny, Mèng." Taehoon growled.

"It is to me." Minki laughed.


[With Beast. Two Days Later.]

"Hyung, do JunHyung and I have the day off tomorrow?" Doojoon asked JoonKun quickly.

"Yeah. W-" JoonKun started.

"That's great! Komawo!" Doojoon hurriedly answered, walking running off.

"Yah! Where...are you going...?" JoonKun asked as Doojoon ran towards JunHyung.

"Hyung, why are those two running?" YoSeob asked confused.

"I have a feeling Jae got hurt or something." KiKwang said holding his head.

"Why do you say that?" YoSeob asked KiKwang.

"I always get a headache or I just have a nasty feeling in my stomach. Not once have these feelings been proven wrong." KiKwang said lying on the couch.

"Yah! Where are-" JoonKun exclaimed as JunHyung and Doojoon quickly ran out of the dorm with a duffle bag and backpack in hand.

"KiKwang, something must be wrong with Jae if those two ran out with worried looks." YoSeob sighed.

"There is something wrong." DongWoon said walking out of his room with his eyes glued to his phone.

"What? What do you mean?" YoSeob asked.

"Two days ago, Fate's Leader Jade has been seen being carried to a hospital in Japan with her right shoulder profusely bleeding. It's been reported that she had been shot trying to protect Fate's new member, JinWook, right after their fansigning event. No fans had been injured in this incident." DongWoon said reading part of the article. "Jade had been immediately sent into the ER an-"

"You can stop there." KiKwang said blankly staring at the ceiling.

"You okay, Kwang?" JoonKun asked concerned.

"Hyung, can you book a flight for Beast?" KiKwang asked.

"To Japan?" JoonKun asked.

"Ne. I want to go see if Jae's okay."

"Araso. I'll see what I can do." JoonKun sighed and walked off.

"Kwang...You okay?" YoSeob asked worried.

KiKwang sighed and said, "I knew something was wrong..."

"Hyung, it's not your fault." DongWoon said.


[In Japan. Two Hours Later.]

"Excuse me, you know what room, Yong Jaehye at?" Doojoon asked in broken English.

The nurse nodded and said, "Room 2212."

"Arigatogozaimasu." Doojoon and JunHyung bowed before running off to your room.

After a while of running, Doojoon and JunHyung stopped and gasped of air.

"Why is this place so huge?!" JunHyung complained before getting back up and heading to your room.

"Y-Yah! Wait for me!" Doojoon said quickly getting up and chasing after JunHyung.

Going a little more, they finally reached the door of your room.

"Finally!" They exclaimed taking a break.

"Ready to go in, Hyung?" JunHyung asked.

"Ne." Doojoon nodded.

"Kaja." JunHyung walked in the room to find you sleeping with part of the bandage wrapped around your shoulder showing from under your hospital gown.

"H-Hyung..." JinWook stuttered surprised that JunHyung and Doojoon were in Japan.

"Jin, what the hell happened?" JunHyung asked as calmly as he could.

"Just hit me. I deserve it." JinWook sighed.

"No. Just answer me. What happened?" JunHyung asked.

"Ani. Just hit me."

"No. Jae will kill me if I harm you. Just tell me what happened."

"No-"

"For goodness sake! Just shut up." You groaned waking up.

"Jae!" Doojoon and JunHyung exclaimed.

"What part of shut up don't you get?" You growled trying to sit up. "Mina, help me up."

"Ne, Unnie." Minjung nodded walking over and helping you sit up.

"Jae, why are you in the hospital?" Doojoon asked.

"Nothing serious." You shrugged, whimpering in pain.

"Babo, you're not allowed to shrug or anything that makes you use your shoulder." Taehoon stated.

"Then next time tell me that before I do it." You growled.

"Sorry. At least you know now." Taehoon laughed.

"How long have I been out?" You asked rubbing your eyes.

"Two days." JunHyung responded.

"When can I leave?" You asked yawning.

"Doctor said either today or tomorrow." Jungsu answered.

"Taehoon, go get the doctor." Kyungho told Taehoon.

"Ne, Hyung." Taehoon nodded walking out.

"Hey, Jīnlóng. Why are you so quiet?" You asked looking over at JinWook.

"Jiějie, duì bù qǐ. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have joined Fate. I should've just stayed with my dad and became the heir of the company. If I just stayed with my dad, you wouldn't have gotten hurt. It's all my-" JinWook rambled. [Older sister, I'm sorry.]

"Yah. Bì zuǐ." You said looking at him. [Shut up…(I think)]

"Jiějie-"

"No. I don't want to hear it. If you're going to blame this on yourself, just don't talk."

"But Jiějie."

"No. I took the shot because I wanted to. I did it because you have more talents to show off. Lóng, you need to learn how to have more freedom. I told your dad that I'd take care of you and that's exactly what I did and I'm still going to do. Now stop blaming yourself and get over it. What happened already happened and you can't do anything to change it." You scolded him.

"Shì, Jiějie..." JinWook mumbled looking down.

"As for you two, why are you two here? Shouldn't you be in Shanghai or Germany right now?" You scolded the two Beast members.

"Y-Yah. Don't turn this around on us we-" Doojoon stuttered.

"Should be in Shanghai or Germany preparing for your concert." You nagged.

"Yah. Yong Irene Jaehye, don't be nagging at us. We came to see how you are since we heard that you've been injured. You should be taking better care of yourself." JunHyung nagged back.

"Don't be nagging at me either. I bet you just left the rest of Beast wherever your next concert is supposed to be." You argued.

"Yah! You-"

"Stop arguing and nagging." Kyungho demanded. "I swear that's all you two do."

"Aniyo. We get along." You and JunHyung said in unison.

"That's-"

Knock knock.

"Come in." You said smiling as the doctor came in. "Omo! Onii-chan! You actually became a doctor. Can I have you as my personal doctor? The others creep me out."

The doctor chuckled and said, "We'll see. If your check up goes well, then you can be released right now. If not, I'll see what I can do."

"Okay, Takashi~"

"Baka. Can you sit on the side of the bed or should I call or some assistants?"

"I got it, Taka-kun." You said taking the thin sheet of blanket off of you and moving to the side of the bed carefully.

"Looks like you learned how not to put too much weight on your shoulder."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get this over with. I have things to do." You said waving him off as he checked your wound.

"Hm...looks like we have to change your bandages again." He said.

"Okay. Do you think I'll be able to be released after you change it?"

"Yeah. But once I change it you have to change it every three to four hours." He answered putting his clipboard down and moving the hospital gown slightly off your shoulder.

"You keep the bandages with you?" You asked him amused as he brought out bandages from his pocket.

"Just 'cause I knew you were here, darling." He winked, setting the new bandages aside and unwrapping the old ones.

"Baka. Stop hitting on her already. She already has a special someone." Taehoon rolled his eyes as everyone tried to figure out what you guys are saying.

"Damnit. I thought you were finally single."

"I am." You laughed.

"But he just said-"

"That's because they're just going through some problems." Taehoon rolled his eyes.

"Hm...I'm going to guess he's an idol like you."

"Right. A 4D, stubborn, idi-"

"Oi! Don't talk about him like that." You glared at Taehoon.

"Tch. Until you actually get back together with that thick headed idiot, I'll keep talking however I want about him."

"Geez. I never knew you two can still argue like this. I swear World War Three would come about." Takashi rolled his eyes, wrapping your shoulder with the new bandages.

"Hey! We don't argue this much." You and Taehoon exclaimed.

"Whatever. Jae, looks like you're ready to leave today. I'll go get some bandages for you to take and I'll bring the release forms too." Takashi said writing some stuff down on his clipboard and ruffled your hair before walking out.

Bzzt.

"Yoboseyo?" You answered your phone.

"Yong Jaehye, what is this about you injured from a gunshot?!" Hyunseok exclaimed.

"It's nothing, Appa. I'll be fine in two or three weeks. I can still do promos and all but I'm not allowed to do anything that could further injure my shoulder." You sighed.

"Was the bullet that deep?"

"Aniyo. Luckily I was wearing many layers but other than that, why'd you call?"

"Babo! I was worried! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Rest assured. Nothing else bad will happen...hopefully." You muttered the last part.

"Aish. Tell Kyungho to update me if anything else happens."

"Ne, Appa. Annyeong." You hung up.

"YG?" Taehoon guessed.

"You heard the yelling?"

"Yeah..." He smirked nodding.

"Yo, Appa. YG Appa said to keep him updated." You said looking at Kyungho who just nodded. "Did you guys bring me spare clothes or anything?"

"Yeah. Here. I could only find button ups and camis." Taehoon said placing a bag on the hospital bed.

"No pants? Sweats?" You asked raising a brow.

"Of course I put pants." Taehoon exclaimed.

"Uh-huh." You smirked.

"Whatever. Guys, let's go so she can change." Taehoon said waving everyone out.

"Thanks, Hyuk." You grinned as he gave you a thumbs up and closed the door.

As soon as you finished changing, Takashi walked in the room with everyone following behind.

"What is this? A conga line? Why wasn't I invited?" You pouted.

"Baka." Takashi shook his head smiling. "I got five new rolls of bandages. I already told you you had to change them every-"

"Three to four hours. I know." You said yawning.

"Good. And since you're her manager, you can sign these." Takashi took out the release forms and handed them to Kyungho. "As for you all, the nurses want a poster of your signatures framed and hung up in the lounge."

"Is one of the nurses Hime?" You chuckled as Takashi brought out a blank white poster for everyone to sign. [Hime = Princess.]

"Yeah." Takashi smiled.

"Ah~! I know that smile. You still like her~!" You teased Takashi.

"Oi!"

"So cuteee~ When are you going to tell her?"

"When you get a boyfriend." He answered as Kyunho handed him the release forms. "I guess you're all set now. Just come back every other week so I can check how your shoulder is doing."

You sighed and asked, "Will I still be able to dance after this heals?"

"Yeah. But once it's fully healed you still have to keep off of it for at least a week."

"Damn...I can't do flips for almost a month and a half?!" You cried.

"Well, you can still play the piano." Takashi tried to lighten you up.

"Yay." You said unenthusiastically.

"Baka. You should go so you can eat something."

"Okay. I'll be back in...eight days!" You grinned as everyone started piling out, leaving the poster on the couch.

"Okay. Bye~"

"Bye~" You waved using your left arm and getting off the bed.

"Wait did you sign it?" He asked referring to the poster.

"Should I?"

"The doctors and nurses wanted it." He said opening the poster.

"Do you have a marker?" You asked him.

"Here." He handed you a Sharpie.

"Thanks. Should I say anything or should I just sign?"

"Just sign." He shrugged.

"Fine." You said signing the poster and handing him the Sharpie back.

"I thought you were a rightie?"

"Ambidextrous, darling. I'm gonna go now. I'm hungry." You grinned.

"Okay. Bye." He said as you walked out of the room.

"Ready to go?" Kyungho asked getting up.

"Yup. Let's go get food. I wanna eat!" You grinned heading towards the exit.

"Hm...You know what I just noticed?" JinWook asked everyone,

"What?"

"Did FateTV record everything that just happened?"

"Oh my gosh...I completely forgot." You exclaimed.

"You can make it up now." JunHyung laughed as a camera came over.

"Yo! Wassup my Destinies? I feel bad for neglecting you all." You said making a face at the camera. [This one to be exact: ~ ]

"Aegyo. Make it up with aegyo." Doojoon suggested.

"Only if you do it." You smirked.

"Evil Jae!" Doojoon exclaimed.

"Mehrong~" You stuck your tongue of at him.

"Yoon Leader, do aegyo!" JunHyung grinned.

"Aish. You're just like your sister!" Doojoon exclaimed.

"Aegyo, aegyo, aegyo." Everyone chanted.

"Aish. Pyuu~" Doojoon cooed, puffing his cheeks and doing a V-sign before regaining his composure and clearing his throat.

"Yong Leader's turn!" Fate chimed.

"Yah! I don't do aegyo." You said turning away.

"We'll leave for the food as soon as you do aegyo." JinWook smirked.

"Fine. Ahem. Byu~" You squealed giving an eye smile before making a cute pout and running away from the camera.

"Woah! That one's new!" Taehoon said surprised.

"Yah! Let's go get food now!" You exclaimed.


Jjangg~~~ Beast is with Fate~
Well…At least part of Beast :P
Next chapter will be better~
Hurrah for the double update~ <3
I hope you can comment and stay tuned~ :3