You Two Are So Close.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98n7Cg4ZTgI [:3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Is she still sleeping?" Minjung asked as a paper slipped out from under your door.

"No." Minki read as he picked the paper up.

"What else does it say?" Minjung asked noticing writing on the back.

"I'm going to take a shower. If I notice that you broke in my room, we all are going to practice harder." Taehoon read shakily. "Man...Even when you read it you can hear the seriousness in her voice..."


[Half an Hour Later.]

"Let's make food for Unnie instead of breaking in her room." Minjung suggested.

"I guess but what should we make?"

"How about noodles? It won’t take that long and Noona loves noodles." Minki suggested smiling as the other two members agreed.

"Noodles it is. Let's go to the kitchen." Minjung said grinning.

"Everyone, anticipate how the other members of Fate can cook." Minki told the camera, then whispering, "Naega jeil jal naga." in a sing song voice before following the other two to the kitchen.

"So what are you making?" The PD asked Minjung first.

"I'm going to make Kalguksu for Unnie." Minjung answered happily before the cameramen started to focus on Taehoon.

"What are you going to make for Rimi-ssi?" The PD asked Taehoon after Minjung.

"I'm making Janchiguksu for her." Taehoon said taking the ingredients he needed out.

"So what are you going to make Minki-ah?" The PD asked Minki.

"Bibimguksu." Minki answered dodging Taehoon who passed by him.

"Who knows what Rimi likes the best?" The PD asked Fate.

"Minki." Taehoon and Minjung simultaneously answered.

"Chincha?"

"Ne." They answered again.

"Minki, what kind of noodles and food does Rimi like?"

"Noona likes hot and spicy noodles. But she loves meat and rice the most." Minki answered.

After they were finished cooking, you finally came downstairs with your bag and jacket in hand.

"Noona, good morning~!" Minki greeted you happily.

"Good morning..." You greeted him back suspiciously.

"Unnie, are you hungry?" Minjung asked you bring you over to the dining room.

"Yea, I just woke up. Why?" You asked becoming even more suspicious.

"We made food for you." Taehoon said.

"Ah, Komawoyo." You said thankfully as all your suspicions vanished.

"But-"

"I knew there was a catch." You sighed sitting down.

"It's not bad though. We just want to know who's a better cook." Minki said chuckling.

"Ahh. Araso. So which one's which?" You asked them.

"Try them first then we'll tell who made what after you tell us which one you like." Minjung said.

"Fine." You said as they brought over the bowls.

Once you finished eating from each of the bowls, you said, "I like the Bibimguksu."

"Wae?" The PD asked curiously.

"I like spicy things. So the Bibimguksu appealed to me even though the other two were delicious." You answered honestly.

"Unnie, you answered as if you were a judge on a program." Minjung said laughing.

"Naega jeil jal naga!" Minki sang current for himself.

"So where do you guys wanna go today?" You asked Fate as you brought the bowls to the sink and started to wash them.

"We are going to the hot springs today." They all said happily.

"Mworago? When was this planned?" You asked surprised.

"When you were sleeping." Minjung sang.

"Wae?"

"You do a lot for us so we wanted to do something for you before we debut." Taehoon said ruffling your hair.

"Komawo!" You said happily as you finished washing the dishes.

"Chonmaneyo~" They all said grinning. "Kaja!"

"Ne, but did Kyungho Appa agreed to this?" You asked them.

"Well, our managers and YG agreed so Kyungho Hyung/Oppa would too." The twins said grinning.

"Oh. Are the managers coming along?" You asked.

"Ne. But they're riding in a separate car." Taehoon explained.

"Araso. What car are we using?" You asked them.

"Can we use the Mustang?" Minki asked hopefully.

"Ne. Kaja." You said chuckling.

"Ohhh~! Can I drive?" Taehoon asked.

"Waeyo?"

"So you can sleep some more?" He said questionably. 'Please say yes!'

"Fine. But I get the front." You said handing him your keys.

"Okay. Let's go munchkins." Taehoon said ruffling the twins’ hair before proceeding to the car with you.


[At the Hotsprings.]

"Wah..." You murmured happily, sitting in the hotspring with Fate.

"Feels good huh?" Taehoon asked grinning as you sunk down more so the water was up to your nose.

"Mm." You hummed nodding.

"What do you want to do after this, Noona?" Minki asked you.

'Molla.' You thought shrugging.

"Today is your day." Minjung added.

"I don't know. I just wanna relax I guess." You said sitting up.

"How's university right now?" Minki asked.

"Kind of stressful. What about you three?"

"Easy." Minki and Minjung answered while Taehoon answered, "Could be better."

"I can't wait to debut..." Minjung said sighing happily.

"Why?" Taehoon asked.

"It seems fun."

"You'd think that." Minki said shaking his head, chuckling.

"Unnie thinks the same!" Minjung whined as Taehoon and Minki looked over at you to find your eyes closed.

"Is she sleeping or resting her eyes?" Minki asked Taehoon.

"Molla. You check." Taehoon said.

"She’s resting her eyes." Minjung suddenly said before they could argue.

"Mwoh?" Minki and Taehoon said in confusion. "How do you know that?"

"Because she’s observant." You said opening one eye. "But besides that, do you guys want to start composing and producing your own stuff for our next album after our debut?"

"We can do that?" All of Fate asked surprised.

"Ne. So viewers, you’re getting a sneak peak at what’s to come on our future albums." You said winking to the camera.

"Support us please~" Minjung said using aegyo.

"Who wants to make the next mini?" You asked them.

"I will." Minki volunteered.

"Compose, produce, or songwriting?" You asked him.

"Composing. Can you do the songwriting?" He asked.

"Araso. Minjung, do you want to do the third or fourth mini?"

"I'll take third." Minjung answered.

"Producing?" You asked knowingly.

"Ne." She said nodding.

"Araso. Taehoon, are you okay taking the fourth mini?" You asked Taehoon.

"Ne, dongsaengs come first after family." Taehoon answered.

"Songwriting?" You asked him.

"Ne. I know you can produce and compose it for me." He said chuckling.

"So then all of us will make the full album next year?" You said making an estimate of how long it would take.

"Ne!" They agreed nodding.

"Araso. Anyone want to go solo?" You asked them.

"Aniyo." They all said simultaneously.

"Solo track in each mini?" You suggested even though they said no.

"To see if fans want us to do solos?" Minki asked.

"Ne. Just to see." You said nodding.

"Is that why you have a solo on the mini?" Minjung asked.

"Mmhmm." You nodded. "So...Do you think we can get out now? I'm getting prune-y."

"Has it really been hours already?" Taehoon asked surprised.

"Apparently. Let's go dry off and head to the spa, Unnie. The guys are gonna find something else to do." Minjung said getting out of the spring with you. "Annyeong, Oppas."

"Have fun without me." You said pouting before Minjung dragged you away to change. "Annyeong~"

"Annyeong~" The guys said before walking over to the men's changing room.

After you and Minjung changed, you both headed off to the spa area to get a facial and massage.

"Mianhae, everyone. But cameras aren’t allowed at this point." You said pointing at the camera.

"But you shall see us again after we're done." Minjung continued.

"Until then, have fun watching what Taehoon Oppa and Minki Saeng are doing." You added waving at the camera.

Minutes later, you and Minjung were at the facial area of the spa.

"You know how KiKwang's your best friends and all...?" She asked shyly as the ladies told the two of you to lie down on separate beds.

"Ne." You answered as the lady walked away to get the things she needed for your facial.

"Do you by any chance like him in a more intimate way?"

"Aniyo. We see each other only as siblings. Wae? Do you like him?" You asked knowingly.

"N-Ne..." She stuttered blushing.

"Aw...I'll hook you up with him after our debut." You told her smiling.

"Chincha?"

"Ne. I'll ask Beast Oppas if they want to go out and celebrate their comeback so you can sit with KiKwang and get to know him better."

"Unnie, Komawo!" She said happily.

"Mmhmm. It's my pleasure." You said before the lady came back to start your facial.

Once you both finished your facial, you headed off to get a massage.

"Unnie, have you had a massage like this before?" Minjung asked you.

"Aniyo. Normally it's KiKwang who gives me massages and vice versa." You said.

"You two are so close."

"Mm...We are." You said smiling to yourself.

"I envy your relationship with him." She said after a few moments of silence.

"Why?”

"Because you two seem closer than I am with Minki. And we’re twins. How is that even possible?"

"I don’t know. We just supported each other’s dreams and stuff." You said shrugging.

"Oh...So, other than KiKwang, who else are you close to?" Minjung asked curiously.

"BigBang, Beast, Teddy, one other group and one other person." You answered smiling.

"Who?" She asked curiously.

"You'll find out in time." You said mysteriously.


Hohoho~ Who do you think the other person is?
Another lover? Another Idol? Kekeke~
What do you think? Comment below~
I love reading and responding to them~ :3
Wee~ Happy day~ There are two reasons why haha :]
One, It’s my birthday Woohoo~
And two, I updated hahah xD