How Do You Know Fate?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jZgEzjMV58 [Love~ <3]


~~ Recap ~~

"So what's your relation with JunHyung sunbae? The nation is dying to know." Taehoon said even though Fate already knows the answer.

"That, everyone, you shall find soon enough." You said chuckling.


[At the Store. Time - 5:30 p.m.]

"Yah. What do we need to get?" You asked everyone.

"Gaming system!" Minki exclaimed excitedly.

"Computer!" Minjung said.

"Tv in my room." Taehoon exclaimed throwing his hands up.

"Molla." KiKwang said shrugging.

"You all have your phones right?" You asked everyone.

"Ne!" They all said.

"When you're done filling up your cart with what you really need, then call me."

"Algetsubnida!"

"Araso. You each have a camera to use today so have fun." You said chuckling as the staff gave each Fate member a camera.

"Ne! Annyeong, Yong Leader!" They all said scattering throughout the store with a camera and cart.

“When will they stop calling me that?!” You grumbled.

"So am I supposed to stick with you?" KiKwang asked putting an arm around your shoulder.

"If you want. It's up to you whether or not you want to." You said shrugging. "Do you know what you want for your dorm?"

"Ani. But you should call JunHyung and ask if he needs anything." He said taking your phone from your pocket.

"What did you put him as?"

"What do you think?" You asked pushing the cart to the iPads and Apple stuff.

"JunHyung Oppa?" He guessed looking through your phone.

"Am I that simple to you?" You asked giving him a look that said 'You-Better-Answer-Right-Or-You're-Gonna-Die.'

"Ani." He said quickly. "...You're like Seungho Hyung..."

"Here, you push. I'm gonna call Pabo Jokernim Oppa." You said taking your phone from him asked KiKwang took over the cart.

"So that's what you put him as..." He muttered as the staff hooked up a mic to your phone before you called JunHyung.

"Yoboseyo? Oppa?" You asked calling JunHyung.

"Yoboseyo?" JunHyung answered tiredly.

“Omo. Did I wake you up?” You asked worried.

“Aniyo…” He said yawning.

“Lies.” KiKwang whispered to you.

“Are you sure?” You asked JunHyung holding back a laugh.

“Ne. So why’d you call?”

"Oppa, are you busy?" You asked.

"Aniyo. Wae?" He asked.

"Do you need anything in your dorm? Electronics wise?"

"Ne."

"Are you up to coming to the store with the rest of Beast?" You asked him.

"Ne. We'll be there in twenty minutes." You heard HyunSeung say before the call ended.

"Someone's eager." KiKwang said chuckling.

"Come here." You said waving him over to the Apple  electronics.

"Are you getting one?" He asked looking at the iPads.

"Ne." You said nodding. "Stay here. I'm gonna go call a worker to unlock the thing."

"Araso." He said then turning to the camera, "Everyone, as you can tell, Rimi is willing to spend money on anyone. So you should treat her nicely and don't use her. She's very sensitive yet smart so she knows if you're using her. But one thing you have to understand if you want to be her friend, she has trust issues because of a few things in the past. Other than that, I hope you all give your support to her."

"Kamsahamnida." He heard you tell the worker as you put two iPads, four iPod touches, a MacBook Pro, a Mac Mini, a Mac Pro, and an iMac in the cart.

"Ready?" KiKwang asked you.

"Ne. Let's go to-"

"Rimi!" YoSeob and DongWoon exclaimed spotting you.

"Oof!" You huffed falling to the floor with two bodies on top of you.

"Noona! Gwaenchana?" DongWoon asked quickly getting off of you.

"YoSeob, get off. You're so heavy." You groaned.

"As if KiKwang's any better." YoSeob grumbled getting off of you as HyunSeung and JunHyung helped you up.

"You both are heavy." You said honestly.

"You're too honest." Doojoon said laughing.

"Hyung, don't you think Noona's like Seungho Hyung?" DongWoon asked JunHyung after looking at all the items in your cart.

"That's what I said!" KiKwang said laughing.

"Who's Seungho?" You asked confused. “Yang Seungho from MBLAQ?”

"Ne, that’s him. He's MBLAQ's leader." JunHyung said nodding. "And you're almost just like him. The only problem is that you're too much like me."

"Anyways, do you guys want anything?" You asked Beast as HyunSeung helped push the cart for you. "Komawo, HyunSeungie."

"What's with the four iPods?" JunHyung asked.

"It's for Fate." You said forgetting that Beast didn't know that you're in Fate.

"The new group that's going to debut soon?" Doojoon asked.

"Ne." You said nodding and making your way to the TV section.

"How do you know Fate?" YoSeob asked confused as Beast looked at you suspiciously.

"Because I- Dangit!" You exclaimed smacking your forehead causing KiKwang and HyunSeung to laugh at you.

"What's going on?" JunHyung asked confused.

"Rimi's the leader of Fate." HyunSeung revealed for you knowing you can't escape from telling them the truth.

"Mwoh?!" Beast exclaimed shocked.

“What company are you in?” YoSeob asked.

“YG obviously.” KiKwang said.

"So then this is FateTV?" DongWoon asked in realization.

"Ne. Everybody, this is Beast." You told the camera grinning.

"So Beast! Annyeonghaseyo, Beast imnida!" Beast said bowing.

"Habit much?" You asked laughing.

"Yeah. Now why didn’t you tell your Oppa you were in Fate?!" JunHyung asked pulling you in a headlock.

"Yah! Yah! What is this?!" You exclaimed thrashing around.

"Pick on Rimi day obviously." Taehoon said stopping by you and Beast.

"Aish. Are you done?" You asked him after JunHyung let go of you.

"Ne. What's with the four iPods?" He asked looking in your cart.

"I'm going to customize it for Fate." You told him.

"Ah chincha?!" He asked surprised.

"Ne. It's gonna be a group thing like how Chaerin customized shoes for 2NE1." You said.

"And knowing Rimi, you can expect more things like it from her." KiKwang said chuckling.

“But you can’t tell the twins. Araso?”

“Yeah. I know. No worries.” Taehoon said ruffling your hair.


An hour and a half later, Fate and Beast paid for the things and headed over to Fate's dorm.

"Woah..." Beast said amazed.

"Cool huh?" Taehoon said grinning.

"It's past cool. It's amazing." JunHyung said.

"Your sister is the one that picked it out."

"Aw~ My yeodongsaeng is the best." JunHyung said hugging you.

"I know I am." You said jokingly.

"Unnie, can you help me with my computer?" Minjung asked.

"Ne. I'll be right there. Where's your brother?"

"Molla. I think he might be trying to see what you got from the store."

"Aish that kid!" You grumbled as JunHyung let go of you knowing you were going to go after Minki.

"So...Anyone wanna play Mario Kart?" Taehoon asked.

"I do!" Beast exclaimed sitting on the couch after grabbing a controller.

"Noona's gonna get mad at you for not helping out connect everything." Minki said.

"Says the person who tried to go in her room." Taehoon said rolling his eyes.

"Yah. You'd be curious too." Minki protested. “Noona’s room is always locked.”

"Aish...This kid..." Taehoon muttered getting up. "You guys make yourself at home."

"Araso." Beast said nodding as they started to race.

"Hoonie Oppa, can you come here for a minute?" You yelled from upstairs. "And bring Minki too."

"Ne. We'll be right there." Taehoon yelled back but then looked at Minki and said, "Be happy she won't kill you."

"Especially since she knows martial arts." KiKwang said keeping his eyes on the screen.

"Yah! Minki! Taehoon! Come here…NOW!" You yelled in a frustrated tone.

"Coming!" They screamed afraid, quickly running up the stairs.

"Man, JunHyung. She really is your sister." HyunSeung said laughing.

"Whatever. I'll just take that as a compliment." JunHyung said shrugging.

"Aaahhh!" They heard you scream.

"She's fine!" Taehoon shouted.

"Are you sure?" HyunSeung asked worried.

"Ne. She just tripped on Minki." Minjung said giggling.

"Wow. She really is just like you." Doojoon said laughing with the rest of Beast.

Two hours later, Beast stopped playing video games and Fate's dorm has been officially finished with rearranging the furniture and connecting all the electronics.

"Guys and Minjung, you should head home and pack the things that you're going to move in here, araso?" You told Fate.

"Araso. Are we gonna do that now?" Minjung asked.

"Ne. Tomorrow is going to be busy since we have a lot to do. So for the night, you can stay at your parents’ house for the last time in a while. Oh! And make sure you all be here at the dorm before ten thirty. Your managers will pick you up." You told them.

"Araso, Yong leader!" They all said saluting jokingly.

"Yah!" You whined causing Beast to laugh. "Just go!"

"Ne! See you tomorrow, Yong leader!" They said in unison and quickly running out of the dorm.

"Aish..." You grumbled.

"So what about you? Aren't you getting your things too?" JunHyung asked.

"Yeah but I have to go get some groceries to fill up the kitchen." You said grabbing your car keys and Domo bag.

"Noona, can I come?" DongWoon asked causing a chain reaction for the rest of Beast to ask too.

"Fine. JunHyung, pick who you want to go with you. The rest of you can just meet me in the front." You said walking out.

"Is she always like that?" The PD asked Beast.

"Only when she's tired, stressed or not feeling well." JunHyung answered.

"Man...This show is going to have more ratings than we did." YoSeob said laughing.

"Anyways, HyunSeung and Doojoon can come with me. The rest of you can go with Jae- Rimi." JunHyung said walking out of the Fate's dorm with Beast following. ‘…that was close…’


…Da, da, da…Bored haha
I hope you like the update though xD
Fate’s debut will be coming up…soon...
Then I’ll be skipping a little bit so….
Stay tuned~ XD Lol…
Comment? ^^