Do I Know You?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog -  {Red} for Mandarin 

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeoEmeduYg0 [I seriously love the Cube Family haha]


[Airport in Las Vegas.]

"Just give it up AegiMi." YoungBae said.

"Why is it always like this though?" You complained.

"Don't worry. Just go back to Seoul and you can start anew." JiYong said patting your back.

"Araso...Annyeong Oppas...I'll see you at your comeback, right?"

"Yeah. You still have the tickets for it right?” SeungHyun asked.

“Ne! I would never lose it!” You said smiling up at him.

“Call or text me when you land okay?" YoungBae said as the others waved with a slight frown on their faces.

"Ne, Oppa."

"And remember, if you ever want to get signed-" DaeSung started as you cut him off.

"I know. Go to YG Entertainment." You said giving him one last hug along with the others before you boarded the plane.

"Good. Bye AegiMi!" YoungBae said back waving.

"Bye Noona!" SeungRi said.

"Bye Mimz!" The rest of BigBang said.


[At Seoul.]

"Agassi, we have arrived at Seoul." The flight attendant said slightly shaking you.

"Mm...Komawo and like I said before just call me RaeMi." You said stretching in your seat.

"Mianhamnida Agassi, but I cannot do that." The flight attendant said bowing and walking away.

After the plane landed, you got off, got your luggage and walked near the exit if the airport to see your chauffeur holding up a sign with your name.

"Agassi, over here." The chauffeur said walking over to you and taking your bags.

"Komawo." You said bowing and following him to the car.

"We will be home is an hour and a half, Agassi." Your chauffeur said closing the door and going to the front to drive.

“Araso.” You said lying down.

When you got home, you immediately went inside the house to be greeted by the maids and butlers.

"Agassi, welcome back." The butlers and maids greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You said bowing and walking in the garage.

"Agassi, would you like us to unpack your bags?" A maid asked following you to the garage.

"Yes, please and is it possible for someone to make me something to eat?"

"Yes, Agassi. Right away. Someone will get you to eat." The maid said bowing and walking away.

'Time to tend to my babies.' You thought walking over to your Camaro.

A couple of minutes later the maid came in and said, "Mianhae, Agassi but we don't have food to make you something. We'll be going to the market now to get food."

"Aniyo. It's okay. I'll go buy the groceries and eat something while I'm out." You said kindly getting out from under the car.

"Yes, Agassi." The maid said bowing.

"Make sure you tell the others."

"Yes, Agassi. Would you like me to get a car ready for you?"

"No thanks. I think I'll just walk." You said walking out of the garage and into the house.

"As you wish, Agassi." The maid said, bowing then following you out of the garage and going back to cleaning the house.

"Baii baii, everyone! I'll see you later." You said walking out of the house.


[After Eating.]

-Bzzt-

From: AegiBae <3

Yah! Did you forget to text me?
I think you did... ):
Wah! Forever forgotten.

'Omo! How could I forget?! Pabo Rimi!' You thought smacking yourself and walking in the market.

From: AegiMi~

Mianhae Oppa!
I forgot after I fell asleep on the plane.
Besides, you know how I am.
Chongmal Mianhae!

From: AegiBae <3

ㅋㅋㅋ I know.
I was just kidding.
Did you eat yet?
If you didn't, go eat!
Anyways, I just wanted to check up on you.
And I got to go ):
See you later!

From: AegiMi~

Araso Oppa.
Tell the others I said ‘Hi!’
See you later~

'Hm...Now that I'm at the market, what should I get?' You thought grabbing a basket and walking down the aisles.

After buying groceries, you walked out of the market and roamed around for a couple of minutes with the bags in hand

'Wah~ it's been so long since I walked these streets.' You thought walking back home with a few bags in hand.

"Omona! Mianhae!" Someone said as you fell back dropping the bags.

'It’s a good thing I didn't buy anything fragile.' You thought as the person helped you up.

"Aniyo. It's fine. I should've been watching where I was going." You said brushing yourself off.

"Aniyo. It's my fault. I should've been more aware of my surroundings." He said looking at you as his eyes widened in shock.

"Mini Mimi?!" The person exclaimed in shock.

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" You asked curiously.

"Mini! How could you forget about me?! I'm your best friend!" He said taking of his shades and beanie.


Sorry for the short first chapter :P
Heheheh~ I hope you liked it though~ :D
I just wanted to get this chapter done with!
Have you all listened to BigBang’s new album?
Anyways~ Comments? Subscriptions? Etc? XD