She's Mine.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QzEsSR2SLI [LOL I love this show xDD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Moshi Moshi?" You said answering your phone.

"Rimi~!" The person on the other line exclaimed.


"J-Jin?! Oh my gosh! I haven't heard from you in so long! How are you?" You asked him as Taehoon looked at you and exclaimed, "Jin?! Give me the phone!"

"No! It's my phone! Go away!" You exclaimed running away from Taehoon who almost jumped you.

"Seems like you're busy." Jin Akanishi joked as you ran in circles in the living room.

"No, no, no! Don't hang up! It's been a while! So how are you doing?" You asked him.

"I'm doing great. I've been pretty busy but it's all good. I decided to give you a call since I heard you were in Japan." Jin said chuckling.

"Jaehye! Give me the damn phone! I wanna talk to him!" Taehoon whined acting like a kid.

"Jaehye? Is that your real name?" Jin asked.

"Ah. Ne. Apparently I have a real blood brother and I was adopted and raised by someone else almost all my life." You said casually.

"So you're fully Korean then?"

"Yup. Have you heard of Fate before?"

"Hey! I wanted to tell him about it!" Taehoon complained tackling you on the couch, sitting on your abs and taking your phone to talk to Jin.

"Why don't they just put it on speaker?" Minki muttered.

"I don't think they're even thinking." Doojoon said.

"Hey! That's my phone you fat !" You cursed causing Jin to laugh.

"You're sitting on her?" Jin asked just to be ignored.

"I'm not fat! I have y abs!" Taehoon yelled before continuing to talk to Jin.

"I'll take that as a yes..." Jin mumbled.

"Even I have better abs than you!" You yelled back at Taehoon as he put your phone on speaker.

"You have abs now?" Jin asked surprised.

"Why is everyone surprised I have abs?!" You exclaimed pouting.

"You don't seem like someone who would have abs." Jin said casually.

"See. I told you." Taehoon said poking your cheek.

"You all are so...Ugh! Jin, I swear I'm going to hunt you down!" You exclaimed.

"Sure you are. Anyways, I gotta go. I'll talk to you two later. Bye~" Jin said chuckling.

"Byeeeeee~" You and Taehoon said grinning and hanging up.

"Now get off of me fatty!" You exclaimed pushing Taehoon off. "I can breathe~!"

"Babo-deul, finish your food." Doojoon said as you and Taehoon walked back to the table.

"Yah! We're not babos!" You and Taehoon complained sitting down.

"So where are you guys going today?" JunHyung asked.

"Tempozan Ferris Wheel." The twins answered grinning.

"Really?" HyunSeung asked.

"Ne. Wae?" You asked confused.

"No reason. Are you going to be doing anything else?"

"I'm planning to go shopping with Taehoon while the twins go do what they want." You said shrugging.

"Why don't you just come with us?" Doojoon suggested.

"I guess I can. You don't mind do you, Taehoon?" You asked Taehoon.

"It's fine. You can go. I was actually planning to leave you so I can see Jin or Kat-tun." Taehoon said smirking.

"You mother flipping nugget!" You cursed at him, pouting. "You ."

"I'll get you a new bra and a thong to match or maybe even lingerie so when you and Hyu-"

"Ecchi da! Sèláng! ert!" You exclaimed in various languages.

"Hyung, what did you say?" DongWoon and Minki asked.

"He said-" You began before Taehoon covered your mouth and said, "Don't you dare say anything. Beast will kill me."

"You said it!" You said squirming from his grasp.

"Yah. Let go of my girlfriend." HyunSeung said pulling you onto his lap causing you to blush. "Now eat."

"But-"

"Don't say you aren't hungry. You didn't eat that much yet." He said holding food near your mouth which you gratefully ate.

"Can you two stop acting so lovey dovey in front of me?" JunHyung asked rolling his eyes.

"Don't be jelly because Hara's not with you." You , sticking your tongue out.

"Yah! It's not my fault we're famous." He argued.

"Were you not the one who wanted to be famous?"

"Touché." He said smirking.

With that, everyone finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen table. A couple minutes later, Fate decided to go where they wanted with the managers leaving you with Beast to wait for their managers to pick them up.

"Oppa, hold on. I need to grab my bag." You told him.

"No need. It's already here. Your iPad, phone and wallet are here." HyunSeung said holding up your bag.

"Komawo, Oppa." You said giving him a hug and kissing him.

"Really?! Are you going to be showing PDA everywhere or something?!" Doojoon and JunHyung complained.

"Why not?" You said chuckling.

"Yah!" They exclaimed.

"I'm just kidding." You said laughing.

"Beast, Kaja! We're going to be late if we don't leave now." JoonKun called out.

"Opppaa~! Annyeong!" You exclaimed happily, running over to hug him. "How are you? Are the guys giving you a hard time?"

"I'm doing well and they aren't giving me a hard time. It's just that they're too popular." JoonKun joked.

"So guess what."

"Hm? You're coming along with us?"

"Ne." You said excitedly nodding.

"That's good. Can you get the guys? We really have to get going." JoonKun said.

"Araso. You can go ahead and start the car then. They should be out soon." You told him.

"Okay. I take your word for it then." He said walking out.

And just as he walked out, you exclaimed, "Beast, Kaja! The car is going to leave without you!"

"Mwoh?!" Beast spazzed grabbing their things and running out of the door.

"Jagi, Hyung isn't really leaving us is he?" HyunSeung asked knowingly.

"Nope. Why would he?" You asked him as you both walked out of the house.

"You're such a bad girl."

"Hey, hey, hey girl dorawajwo plz ma hate girl
amuri saenggakhaedo maldo an dwae bad girl." You sang doing the dance.

"Jakkuman ni saenggage michyeo michyeo bad girl
tteonaji mallago nege sorichyeodo
dwidora bojido annneun bad girl." HyunSeung sang dancing along with you.

"Yah! Get in the car will you!" Doojoon yelled causing you and HyunSeung to stop dancing.

"Ne, Oppa~!" You said grabbing HyunSeung's hand and running to the van.

Once you both got in the car, you sat in the back with KiKwang and HyunSeung on each side.

"Why am I sitting next to them?" KiKwang whined.

"Because you lost." The rest of Beast said simultaneously.

"And because you want to know more about Minjung." You said smirking.

"You'd do that?!" He asked grinning.

"Why not? But you have to ask me what you wanna know." You said playing with your iPad.

"Favorite flowers?"

"Roses but she wants there to be a small jar that holds all of the thorns from the roses."

"Why?"

"She says she's willing to date a guy who can pick the thorns off of the roses he gives her or something along the lines of that." You said shrugging.

"Favorite color?"

"White. If you're planning to get white roses, don't. She only likes white roses when she's actually dating someone and she’s going on a date with them. But when and if you ask her to be your girlfriend, get either tulips or ranunculus flowers." You told him.

"She really wants her first to be special huh?"

"Every girl does." You said chuckling. "But Minjung especially wants her first kiss to be special."

"How special?"

"Very special. She wants it to be unforgettable." You said smiling and handing your iPad to HyunSeung so you could lean on his shoulder since he wanted to play a game.

"So who was your first kiss?" JunHyung asked turning around to face you.

"You don't need to know." You said smiling.

"Why? Was it embarrassing?" YoSeob asked.

"Aniyo. Of course not. It was special." You said chuckling. "But it doesn't matter now…"

"Why do you say that?" DongWoon asked.

"Because Oppa here is more important." You said referring to HyunSeung who was busy playing on your iPad.

"Aww~! He should be happy to have you." YoSeob cooed.

"If he didn't ask you first, I know I would've." DongWoon joked causing HyunSeung to glare at him.

"She's mine." HyunSeung growled.

"Woah. Possessive over my sister already." JunHyung asked smirking.

"Why not?" HyunSeung asked handing you back your iPad.

"Guys, let's go." JoonKun said cutting off the engine and getting out of the car.

"Kaja, Jagi." HyunSeung said helping you out.

"Yah. Love birds, pali." Doojoon nagged once you all walked up to the stage.

"Yah. Leave the nagging to JaeJae Oppa. Mehrong~!" You said sticking your tongue out and hiding behind HyunSeung.

"Yah! Yong Jaehye!" Doojoon exclaimed running at you.

"Omg! Kiwi!" You exclaimed running to him so he could protect you.

"Andwae. I don't stand a chance against Hyung." KiKwang said moving away.

"Oppa, use aegyo please." You said running to YoSeob and DongWoon.

"Hyungggg~" YoSeob exclaimed using aegyo and hugging Doojoon.

"Komawoyo, Oppa~" You said happily as HyunSeung got behind you and hugged you. "Eep! Don't do that!"

"But I always hug you." HyunSeung said resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Did you touch her sides?" JunHyung asked as he walked past you and HyunSeung.

"Oh! Right. She's ticklish on her sides." HyunSeung said smirking evilly.

"Omo! Andwae! Let me go!" You exclaimed immediately trying to squirm away.

"Nope." He said tickling you.

"Ahh!" You squealed laughing. "Oppa, stop!"

"Andwae. Unless you come to the concert tomorrow night, araso?"

"N-Ne!" You exclaimed causing him to stop tickling you.

"Good. Take Fate with you." HyunSeung said slipping the tickets in your back pocket.

"HyunSeung! Kaja! We have to practice." JunHyung called out.

"Ne!" He said back turning back to you and saying, "I'll be back. Just stay in the front so I can see you."

"Araso, Oppa." You said as he kissed you and ran over to where Beast is.


Jjan~ HyunHye/JaeSung moments~~~
I hope you liked it while it lasted~
Kekek~ I’m an evil author /smirks
Comment please~ ^^

Sorry, I had a sudden want for Yukwon tongue ;)