Yah! I Take That As An Insult!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYCykRHtX4g [:3 Cube fam~]


~~ Recap ~~

Knock! Knock!

"Come in~!" Fate chimed in unison.

"Rimi, give Oppa a hug!" Someone said with his arms spread out making you laugh.


[Backstage of Music Bank.]

"Annyeong, Oppa!" You said hugging KiKwang.

"Yah! What about me?" JunHyung nagged.

"Annyeong, Oppa~" You greeted him letting go of KiKwang and hugging JunHyung before proceeding to hug the other members leaving HyunSeung for last.

"I missed you." HyunSeung whispered in your ear, kissing your cheek secretly before letting go.

"Here. You wanted these." KiKwang said handing you the earrings. [A/N: Refer to Chapter 25]

"Yes!" You exclaimed happily and hugging him again after putting them on. "Komawo!"

"Ne. Chonmaneyo~" He said after putting you down gently.

"Beast, you're up for rehearsal." JoonKun said poking his head in the room.

"Annyeong, Kunnie!" You greeted JoonKun.

"Annyeong, Ri. Beast, Kaja." JoonKun said waving as Beast walked out.

"Later, Fate~" JunHyung said coolly.

"Rimi." Kyungho said walking in.

"Ne, Appa?" You asked looking up.

"Did you practice with heels?"

"Ne." You said nodding.

"Good. Taehoon, watch her." Kyungho told Taehoon.

"I know. But I'm pretty sure she can stick the landing." Taehoon said ruffling your hair.

"You sure?"

"Of course. She's our dancing machine after all."

"Araso. Anyways, you guys are after f(x) so you should get going. I'll be sitting in the front watching so in case you wanna watch and leave your stuff, you can leave it with me." Kyungho said before walking out.

"Ne. Everyone, bring what you want because we’re going to sit in the audience to watch everyone else." You said getting up.

"Ne, Yong Leader~!" They chimed grabbing their electronics.

"Hey, you're getting use to the name now." Taehoon said holding your iPad.

"Yeah. I guess I am." You said chuckling and following the twins out of the room as the cameramen followed them.

"So what happened before practice?" Taehoon asked once he noticed no cameras were around.

"You know how I'm easily tempered?"

"Yeah."

"Some girl thought it was okay to slap me in the face because she ‘saw’ me and HyunSeung in the park eating ice cream." You said using air quotes on the word 'saw.'

"Pictures?"

"Not at all." You answered shaking your head.

"Wow. She's a fail then."

"I know right."

"Wait. There's more to that than just a slap isn't there?" He asked looking straight at you.

"N-No. Why would you say that?" You scoffed avoiding his gaze.

"You stuttered and you avoided my eyes. What else happened?"

"Nothing."

"Rimi..." He warned you.

"Fine! She said he only likes y girls and I don't know how to be y!"

"And you're being insecure just because of that?"

"No..."

"Liar. You are! You think you can't be y!"

"I never said that."

"Ah~ but you're thinking it." He said chuckling.

"S-Shikuro!"

"Don't worry, Rimja." He said slinging an arm around your shoulders. "You can be as y as anyone."

"I don't believe you." You mumbled.

"Fine. Then when we're done doing promos for the second mini, I'll teach you how you can be y. And in return, all I want is for you to get rid of your insecurity. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Unnie, where should we sit?" Minjung asked.

"Anywhere. You pick." You answered as the twins looked at each other and grinned before quickly running to the front.

"How did we know?" You and Taehoon asked each other laughing, following the twins to the front.

After a while of watching different groups rehearse on stage, it was finally Fate's turn to go up.

"Unnie, are you gonna do the flips and stuff?" Minjung asked walking up on stage.

"For rehearsal?" You asked

"Ne." Minki answered nodding.

"I'll do one of the flips but just not in heels." You said as you guys got in position.

"Araso." They said nodding.

"Hey, don't make it too flashy. We still wanna surprise other idols." Taehoon said nudging you.

"Right back at you." You said as the music started.

Once the music started, you all went quiet and rehearsed. By the time you guys were done, the idols that were watching cheered and clapped.

"Guys, time to go get ready." Kyungho said as Fate got off stage and grabbed their things.

"Araso. Lead the way, Oppa~" Minjung said using aegyo.

"Oh gosh..." Fate mumbled under their breath following your manager.


[Near the End of MuBank.]

"And the winner is...Fate! Congratulations!" The MCs exclaimed handing you the trophy and bouquet.

"Kamsahamnida!" You exclaimed bowing, grinning happily as your members started to cry in happiness.

"We can’t move on without hearing how you feel." The male MC said jokingly handing the mic to one of the twins who just handed it to Taehoon who handed it to you.

"Ah~ ne. Umma, Appa, Annyeong~. First of all, I want to give a lot of thanks to President YG who helped this debut happen. Thanks a lot to BigBang Oppas, Kush Oppa, 2NE1, and all the sunbaes and in YG, our managers, the Unnies and Oppas that help us look nice and especially our fanclub! Destiny, without you we're nothing. So thank you all for your support and believing in us. SARANGHAEYO!" You exclaimed happily as confetti fell on you and the stage.

"Live, Music Bank!" The MC’s exclaimed ending the show and leaving as your debut song started to play for the encore stage.

"Come on, guys. I wanna see giant grins on your face." You said chucking, trying your best to make them smile.

"Congrats." Beast said hugging you and Fate.

About halfway through the encore song, Fate finally cheered up and Beast was dancing with you all.

"You owe me." JunHyung said ruffling your hair.

"Yeah yeah." You said pushing him jokingly.

After Fate's encore stage finished, Fate headed off the stage and to the waiting room to change.

"Oppa, hand me my shirt." You told Taehoon who was near your bag after you put your jeans on.

"Is it in your bag?" He asked putting his jeans on.

"Yeah." You said as he rummaged through your bag and threw your shirt at you.

"Unnie, can you hand me my bag?" Minjung asked as you handed it to her. "Komawo."

"Ne." You said trying to put your hair up in a messy bun.

"Minki, can you get my jacket?" Taehoon asked Minki who threw Taehoon's jacket at him. "Komawo."

"Ne." Minki said as he finished changing. "You know, if people saw us, they'd think we're weird for changing in front of each other."

"But then again, we're close enough not to like each other." Minjung pointed out.

"Ah right!" You and Taehoon said awkwardly.

"Fate, you ready to go?" Your managers asked walking in before you could put your shirt on. "Rimi, are you becoming like Taehoon now?!"

"Yah! I take that as an insult!" Taehoon exclaimed as you yelled, "Mwoh?! You just busted in before I could put my shirt on!"

"Just hurry up so we can go eat." Jungsu, the twins' manager said. [A/N: Fate only has two managers. You share Kyungho with Taehoon.]

"Araso~" We're done anyways." Minki said grabbing his things.

"Rimi, pali." Kyungho said as the rest of Fate walked out.

"Why? I'm the one who's treating everyone." You said packing your thing in your bag and wrapping your blanket around yourself.

Once you walked out of the building, you met up with the rest of Fate and the camera crew to do the ending of FateTV.

"Everyone, we hope you had a fun time with us." Taehoon began.

"Please keep supporting us till the very end." Minki said winking at the camera.

"In the future, come see our first concert." Minjung said smiling.

"And in return we just might give you some cool things during fanmeets." You said chuckling "So-"

"Annyeong, FateTV. We hope you liked us." Fate said in unison before getting in the car.


[After Eating. Time - 9:15 p.m.]

"Annyeong, Beast!" Fate said in unison as you all were walking to your cars.

"Annyeong, Fate. Congratulations again!" Beast said before leaving.

“Jagi, Annyeong~” HyunSeung said pulling you in for a kiss before walking away to catch up with Beast.

Once Beast was gone, Fate headed to their dorm to get some rest.

"Unnie, where are you gonna put the trophy?" Minjung asked once Fate was in the dorm.

"Molla. Where do you think we should put it?" You asked them.

"Let's make a shelf for it." Minjung suggested.

"Or we can put it in Yong Leader's room." Minki said.

"Or we can just leave it in the cabinet for now." Taehoon said.

"Good call. Should we go show YG Appa?" You asked Fate putting the trophy in the cabinet where it can be seen.

"You can. We're tired, Noona." Minki said yawning.

"Araso. You guys go head to bed. I'm gonna go visit YG." You said grabbing your keys.

"Drive safely." Taehoon said as the twins headed upstairs.

"Ne! Goodnight!" You called back before walking out.


…Short chapter?
I hope you liked it ^^
Comments, please? :3
I'd love to hear from you all :)
Because it's fun getting comments after school haha~ :D