This Is My Lazy Time Though.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlD4EcCHdEM [LOL Yongguk-ah~]


Comment Replies:

@cupidzangel: Kekek~ He’s a freaking perfectionist! He’s too perfect! ;~; OMG OMG OMG I knoww~ Are you gonna watch Healing Camp? LOL HAha I would agree to HyunSeung’s terms no matter what ;) Haha XD Let’s just say Jae’s hearing is just that good XD
@CrazyPanda105: LOL Yes. It’s crazy I know xD It’s okay~ There’s more fishies in the oceansss~ :3 …I hate bowling too but I remember there was some interview or something where HyunSeung said he wanted to go bowling for a date so whenever he or his date gets a strike or spare they can hug it out XD ke~ Haha HyunSeung is currently wrecking my bias list. He’s so dang perfect! WAEYO?! >:O
@moreliana: Yoshiii~~ <3 kekek~ I love him in the Mario games XD Haha YAY! I’m glad you love it! <3 Now I know who is a great supporter~ ^^


~~ Recap ~~

"Hyung, I expect you and Jae to be done with whatever you're doing, arachi?" JunHyung said seriously.

"Ne." HyunSeung nodded. 'Geez...These two are more and more alike every day.'

"Good. We'll be back in two to three hours. No earlier, no later." JunHyung said before walking out of the dorm with Doojoon and YoSeob following him.

'Tch. You say that as if I'm going to do something.' HyunSeung thought shaking his head as he cooked dinner for the two of you.


[Fate’s Dorm in Japan.]

After HyunSeung finished cooking and set the food on two plates, he placed the plates on a tray before heading upstairs and bringing the food to your room.

"Jae, food's ready." HyunSeung smiled.

"Hm..? Araso." You said putting your laptop away. "Wah~ it smells nice."

"I hope it tastes as good as it smells." HyunSeung chuckled setting the food on the bed.

"I'm sure it will, Oppa." You chuckled.

"If you ever want more, just tell me and I'll bring up the rest of food." HyunSeung said as you started eating the ddukbokki.

"Araso, Oppa." You grinned.

"Aigo. You're so messy." HyunSeung tsked wiping his thumb over the corner of your lip causing you to blush.

"M-Mianhae." You apologized as he the sauce off his finger before wiping it with a napkin.

"Gwaenchana. Let's just finish. Then I'll make some shaved ice for dessert." He smiled.

"Ne~" You said eating the bulgogi next.

Once the two of you finished eating, HyunSeung brought the tray down and washed the dishes before coming back upstairs to find you flipping through the channels.

"Nothing good to watch?" HyunSeung laughed, getting under the covers and sitting next to you.

"Nope~" You said in a singsong-like voice.

"Come here." He said hugging you and burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"O-Oppa..." You stuttered surprised.

"I missed you..." He mumbled with his breath tickling your neck. "So much..."

"I missed you too, Oppa."

"I'm sorry for putting you through all the pain and misery. I'm also sorry for having JunHyung break us up. I really do miss you and words can't express how sorry I am." He murmured.

"Oppa, I already told you, I forgive you." You softly told him moving him from your neck and kissing him.

"Jae, I know I had many chances to say this but I think now's the right time." He said releasing the kiss. "Would you be my girlfriend again? I'll cherish you more than before and I'll even make sure never to leave you. I'll tell you everything no matter what and I'll never keep secrets from you."

You smiled and pulled him in for another kiss before saying, "Ne, Oppa. I'll be your girlfriend."

"Komawoyo." He said before passionately kissing you.

Forgetting about the pain in your shoulder, you immediately melted into HyunSeung's kiss and ran your fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss as you tilted your head. You then felt HyunSeung's hand creep up your shirt and up your stomach before making its way to your , squeezing it causing you to give out a moan in delight.

"Oppa..." You said breathless, pulling away from the kiss.

"What is it baby?" He asked kissing along your jaw.

"Let's do this some other time." You said.

"Whatever you say." He said nuzzling in your neck causing you to giggle.

"Oppa, stop." You giggled as he kissed you down to your collarbone.

"Ani. Not until you tell me when you got this tattoo." He said nipping at your skin a couple inches under your collar bone where your tattoo is.

"I got it done a couple weeks ago. Now can you stop?"

"Ani. What does it say?" He murmured against your skin.

"I'll tell you another time."

"Shiro. Tell me now." He whined poking your sides.

"Shiro. I'm tired." You squealed squirming around.

"Fine. Get some sleep." He chuckled kissing you.

"Araso~. By the way, when are you guys leaving for your concert?" You asked yawning.

"Probably tomorrow or the day after." He said smiling, getting up. "Then I'll see you again in March for our concert."

"Araso." You nodded making yourself comfortable.

"I'll leave you to sleep then." He chuckled.

"Andwae. Sleep with me." You shyly said tugging his arm.

HyunSeung chuckled and said, "Araso."

"Good bam, Oppa..." You murmured making yourself comfortable in his arms after he lied down next to you.

"Goodnight, nae yeppeun jagiya." HyunSeung kissed your forehead about to fall asleep next to you.


[With Beast. Time - 9:30 p.m.]

"You think it's safe to go back?" YoSeob asked Beast.

"Let's see." DongWoon said calling HyunSeung's phone.

"Is he picking up?" Doojoon asked.

"No." DongWoon answered.

"Either they're actually doing it or they just don't want to answer." Taehoon stated.

"Or they're sleeping." JunHyung said.

"Just cause you don't want them to actually-"

"Shut up, Seobie." JunHyung growled. "Let's just go back."

"But what if they're-"

"I'll beat him." JunHyung simply yet scarily said.

"...Okay..." Taehoon said awkwardly. "Let's be going. It anyone wants to ride with a raging JunHyung go ahead. If not, come with me."

"Ne!" Almost everyone said.

Once everyone decided who they were going to ride with, they headed off to Fate's dorm.

"H-Hyung, slow down." YoSeob said scared by JunHyung's driving.

'That man better not touch my yeodongsaeng.' JunHyung thought gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned white.

By the time JunHyung reached the dorm, he immediately barged into your room.

"JANG H-" JunHyung exclaimed part way once he saw you and HyunSeung lying very close to each other.

"Yah. Shikuro. She's sleeping." HyunSeung said.

"Come downstairs."

"I can't. She's hugging me." HyunSeung chuckled.

"Just move her. She'll stay asleep."

"I tried that already. In the end, she whined in her sleep and pulled me closer."

"Aish. So I'm guessing you two are together now?" JunHyung asked leaning on the doorframe.

"Ne." HyunSeung smiled.

"Are you sure you won't make her go though any pain?"

"Ne. If I don't keep my promise, I'll let you hurt me or do whatever you want."

"Oppa...Andwae..." You murmured pulling HyunSeung closer causing JunHyung to chuckle.

"I wonder who's going to be whipped in this relationship." JunHyung laughed.

"Me probably." HyunSeung shrugged.

"Probably. By the way, did you change her bandages?"

"Yeah." HyunSeung nodded.

"So what did you two do today anyways?" JunHyung asked, grabbing a swivel chair and sitting down.

"We...went bowling." HyunSeung chuckled.

"Oh? Your dream date huh?" JunHyung smirked. "Did she hug you as much as you wanted her to?"

"Ne." HyunSeung grinned.

"Cheesy bastard.." JunHyung shook his head.

"Yah."

"Don't ‘yah’ me."

"Okay, Okay."

"So what did you two do after?"

"We went ice skating then we came to the dorm and watched some movies."

"Oh...And then you two made out and kicked everyone out of the dorm."

"Pretty much." HyunSeung nodded.

"Mm...Oppa...?" You murmured slowly opening your eyes. "What's going on?"

"Beast and Fate are back." JunHyung answered.

"Ah...Araso." You yawned sitting up.

"Nice love bite you got there, Jae." JunHyung smirked.

"At least I have one, Oppa." You smirked laying your head on HyunSeung's chest.

"Whatever, Jae." JunHyung shook his head, smiling. "So what's up with you and Jay Park?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"You're always in his music videos."

"Oh! We're just friends." You casually said, stopping yourself from shrugging.

"Just friends?" HyunSeung questioned.

"Yeah. Why? Are you jealous?" You smirked.

"Tch. No." HyunSeung scoffed.

Bzzt.

From: Manager Kyungho~

Yah. Go get ready and change.
We have a last minute schedule.
Be downstairs in half an hour.
The sooner the better.
I already told the others.
We're going to get Fate’s hair done.
Then we’re going to go film for the MV.
Now go.

'Ugh..This is my lazy time though.' You thought getting up and off the bed.

"Are you kidding me Jae? Can't you be a little more decent and sleep fully clothed?" JunHyung nagged.

"I could but it was hot." You nonchalantly fibbed.

"Where are you going?" HyunSeung asked.

"I have a last minute schedule." You replied putting on some jeans and taking off HyunSeung's button up that you were wearing revealing a tank top.

"To where?" JunHyung asked.

"Some show. I just have to go get ready." You lied, slipping on a V-neck and grabbing a jacket.

"What about the rest of Fate?"

"They're coming too." You said grabbing your iPad and phones along with a backpack.

"Did I ever ask why you had so many phones?" JunHyung asked.

"I dunno. Why?" You asked grabbing a scarf and putting it on before stuffing your iPad, wallet, keys and your MacBook in your backpack.

"Molla. I'm just curious." JunHyung shrugged as you quickly put your hair up in a messy bun.

"Okay...Well, I'm gonna go. If you need anything, just text me and I'll send someone over to get what you need. So it better be important. I might not be home tonight so don't wait up." You said walking over to the bed and passionately kissing HyunSeung before giving JunHyung a hug and walking out of the room, leaving HyunSeung mesmerized.

"What's up with you?" JunHyung asked HyunSeung nudging him. "Hello...?"

"..."

"Babo...?"

"..."

"Yah..."

"..."

"Aish..."

"..."

"Forget it. I'm going to see the others." JunHyung said getting up and walking out, leaving HyunSeung alone.


Lol kekek~ HyunSeung is mesmerized ;)
Bwahhaha~ I’m nice~
Guess whatttt~ I think I’m gonna go pass 100 chapters >~<
Scary isn’t it… Should I make a sequel? :3
Voteee~~~ …Please? :3

Jjang~ It's great seeing them smile~