I Don’t Abuse You!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raa0Fy3ijjg [Cute no?]


~~ Recap ~~

"Bye-Yeom!" KiKwang said hanging up.

"He's gonna visit?" Kyungho Appa asked knowingly.

"Ne. He said it was okay." You said nodding. "Everybody, you're going to meet a very special childhood friend of mine. You might know who it is by the voice from the ringtone. But if you don’t know, stay tuned."


[At the Dorm. Time – 12:45 p.m.]

"Mini, Kiki, Ireona." You said shaking the two maknaes.

"Mm...Are we here already?" They both groggily asked.

"Mmhmm. Do you two want to share a room?" You asked them.

"Ne." They both said fully awake.

"Good. Go inside the dorm and find your room. There should be a sign on the door so it should be easy to find."

"Araso." They both said nodding and getting out of the car. "Wah..."

"What's wrong?" You asked poking your head out of the car.

"It's huge..." They both said in awe.

"Go inside and find your room. I have to wake Pabo Taehoon up." You told them chuckling.

"Ne, UmmaRi." They both chorused as you gave your manager a key to help them get in the house just for him to give you the keys to the car.

"Yah! Taehoonie! Ireona!" You said shaking him.

"Five more minutes." Taehoon grumbled.

"Come on. We're the only ones left in the car." You complained.

Okay. Okay. I’m up.” He complained getting up.

“Good.” You said getting out of the car with him following behind you.

“It’s huge!” Taehoon exclaimed surprised as you locked the car.

"That’s what the twins said." You said walking in the house with him still following behind you.

"Woah. It’s even bigger inside." Taehoon said in amazement.

"Mini! Kiki! Did you two find your room?" You called out for them to run down the stairs and jump up and down once they were in front of you and Taehoon.

"Ne! It's daebak and huge!" They both said amazed.

‘That’s what she said.’ You and Taehoon thought.

"We really like the custom made sign on the door too, Noona/Unnie!" The twins continued.

"Custom made sign?!" Taehoon exclaimed running upstairs to find his room.

"Hehehe. Everyone, that you just saw was the main charismatic rapper of Fate being a kid. Trust me. You'll see more of it soon." You said lightly chuckling at the camera that just appeared next to you.

"Noona, what does your room look like?" Minki asked you.

"Ah. Let's go see it shall we?" You told the camera as you and the twin walked up the stairs to your room. "This is my room everyone. Once Taehoon snaps out of amazement from his room we can go dorm shopping."

"I'm good!" Taehoon said appearing in your room.

"Are you guys done looking around?" Your manager asked Fate.

"Ne! Can we go shopping now?" The twins asked.

"Mm. Kaja." Kyungho Appa said walking back to the car.

"To the store we go~" Fate said in unison.


[At the Store.]

"Should we split up?" You asked the members who were looking around the store. [Imagine it to be like IKEA. :3]

"Ne. I call going with Noona/Unnie." The twins said at the same time.

"Oppa, who do you want to go with?" You asked Taehoon.

"Can I go with you?" He asked back.

"Aish...You guys are so difficult." You grumbled running a hand through your hair.

"That's because we're close." They all said grinning making you laugh.

"Fine. Minki, kaja." You said grabbing a cart.

"Noona, can I ride in it?" Minki asked stopping the cart.

You sighed and said, "Ne. Get in."

"Komawo, Noona." Minki said getting in the cart.

“Oppa, can I ride in the cart too?” Minjung asked Taehoon who grabbed a cart.

“Ne.” Taehoon said chuckling.

“Oppa, do you want to look for stuff that goes in the bedrooms and bathrooms or stuff that goes in the family and living room?” You asked Taehoon.

“Second choice.” He answered immediately.

“Araso. Let’s meet at the food court in…three hours?” You told him.

“Ne. Make sure you get me a good bed and sheets.”

“Yeah yeah.” You said waving him off.

“Byeee~” He and Minjung said waving.

“Byeee~” You and Minki said as they left.

Once Taehoon and Minjung were out of site, Minki said, "Let's go~!"

"Since you're in the cart, make sure you write down what kind of bed and furniture you want." You told him as you handed him a sheet of paper and a pencil.

“Ne, Noona~” Minki said grinning.


You:

·         Bed

·         Bed sheet [One, Two]

·         Dresser

·         Etc…

Taehoon:

·         Bed

·         Bed sheet [One, Two]

·         Dresser

·         Etc…

Minki:

·         Bed

·         Bed sheet [One, Two]

·         Dresser

·         Etc…

Minjung:

·         Bed

·         Bed sheet [One, Two]

·         Dresser [Shares with Minki]

·         Etc…


Once you finished shopping for the bedrooms and bathrooms, you received a text from Taehoon.

“Minki, do you want a fabric couch or a leather one?” You asked Minki who was now helping you push the cart around the store.

“Fabric. They’re more fluffy and warm.” He said grinning.

“Araso. Since we’re done here, do you want to go see Taehoon and your sister?” You asked him as you texted Taehoon back.

“Ne. I bet Taehoon Hyung doesn’t have a good sense of style like you do.” Minki said.

“Are you trying to up to me so you can get a gaming system?” You asked smirking at him.

“Aniyo, Noona~. I know you’ll get me one.”

“Aish you…” You said laughing and ruffling his hair.

“Only if you get me a gaming system.” He negotiated.

“I was going to earlier since it’s too early to go to the dorm but if you keep bringing it up…”

“Okay. Okay. I’ll stop.” He said in defeat.

“Good. Now let’s go see the others.” You told him.


[With Taehoon and Minjung. Time – 2:30 p.m.]
 
“What have you two done so far?” You asked Taehoon and Minjung noticing they didn’t have anything in the cart.

“We got the living room and family room done. So we were about to head over to you two but you’re already here. So…should we just go order the stuff and head over to the dorm?” Taehoon asked.

“Actually, we were thinking of heading over to eat after we ordered everything so it could be dropped off at the dorm and then we all can go over to the electronics store and buy some other things.” You said simply.

“We like your suggestion better! Kaja!” They said excitedly.

“I knew you would.” You said grinning.

After you all finished ordering the furniture and loading up the car with pillows for the couch and the bed duvets and covers, you all headed off to eat over at a restaurant.

“Rim, when is he coming?” Your manager asked.

“He should be here soon. I can just order for him if he aren’t here in time.” You said casually.

“That’s something you’d do.” Someone said appearing at the door of the private room.

“Just ‘cause you know I know what you want.” You said sticking your tongue out.

“Aish. Only you.” KiKwang said flicking your forehead.

“Apa!” You whined.

“Yah. Aegyo is supposed to be Minjung’s role remember.” Taehoon ‘scolded’ you, also flicking your forehead.

“What is this?! Pick on Rimi day?” You complained rubbing your forehead.

“Yes.” They both answered without hesitation.

“Aish…Everyone, this is my mean but awesome childhood who loves to abuse me.” You told the camera as KiKwang exclaimed, “Yah! I don’t abuse you!” and flicked your forehead again.

“Tch. Liar! You all saw him abuse me, didn’t you?” You asked pouting at the camera.

Your manager laughed and said, “Rim, order first then you can keep talking.”

“Ne, Appa~” You said turning to the waiter smiling and saying your order as the others followed suit after you.

After the orders had been taken and the food had been brought, Fate and KiKwang got to know each other better. Minutes before you all were going to head to the dorm, Kyungho whispered, “He likes her?” so the cameras wouldn’t hear.

“Is it that obvious?” You whispered back facepalming yourself.

"Ne, but luckily Minki doesn't notice or KiKwang's muscles won't help him in this situation."

"Aish...He truly is a pabo." You mumbled slouching in your chair.

"Who? KiKwang or Minki?"

"Both. Anyways I'm going to pay for the bill and wait in the car. When they're ready to leave, just head over to the car. I have to go answer this." You said getting up and grabbing your buzzing phone.

"Omo." Everyone else said shocked at you 'abruptly' leaving.

"Where's she going?" KiKwang asked concerned, ready to get up and follow you.

"Molla. Just leave her alone for a while." Kyungho said messing with his phone.

KiKwang sighed in defeat and agreed to what your manager said.

"So how has Rimi been?" KiKwang asked.

"She's...busy..." Minki answered.

"But you guys haven't debuted yet."

"She still has school." Taehoon answered.

"But she said she graduated."

"High school. She just graduated high school so now she's in college." Minjung clarified.

"She never said anything about going to college." KiKwang muttered.

"But then again she never said anything about debuting to you until just recently." Taehoon pointed out.

"True..." KiKwang said sighing.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Kyungho asked them, getting up.

"Ne." They all said in unison.

"What about the bill and Rimi?" Taehoon asked confused.

"The bill has been taken care of. As for Rimi, she's waiting in the car." Kyungho answered walking out with the four following him.

Once they all arrived at the car, they opened the door to find you curled up in a ball sleeping with your phone in hand in the back seat.

"Omo. That's not the phone she had yesterday." KiKwang said thinking, getting in the car.

"She has three phones. One for school friends which is phone number three, another for working purposes - phone number two, and another for close friends and family which is phone number one." Minki explained as Kyungho started the car.

"Who's that on her phone?" Taehoon asked swiftly taking your phone from your grasp like a ninja.

"Omo. It's HyunSeung Hyung!" KiKwang said shocked as Kyungho started to drive to the dorm.

"OMG!" Minjung exclaimed.

"He's kissing her!" Minki said surprised.

"Which phone is this?" KiKwang asked.

"I thinks it’s phone number one." Taehoon answered.

"What's going on?" You groggily asked sitting nicely in your seat as Taehoon slipped your phone back in your hand unnoticed.

"Nothing." They all said in unison.

"Araso. Oh. Oppa, Annyeong. Did JoonKun Oppa drop you off?" You asked rubbing your eyes as you talked to KiKwang.

"Ne. You still tired?" KiKwang asked putting an arm around you.

"A little. Wae?" You asked yawning.

"Sleep. We're just going to your dorm right now." He said pushing you down so you could lie on his lap.

"But-"

"Ani. I know you didn't sleep that long last night."

"But-"

"Sleep." He said seriously.

"Fine." You grumbled. "Friggin' nugget..."

"What was that?" KiKwang asked giving you the evil eye.

"Nothing, Oppa~! Wake me up when we're at the dorm. Good night!" You said quickly turning around and closing your eyes, waiting to fall asleep.


Wheee~~~ Should I update again?
Mollayo~ You should comment and tell me when~
Kekekek~ Aren’t I nice? I’m giving you a chance to tell me what to do.
(: I love you all hahah~ Or do I? Kekek~ I do~ Don’t worry ^^
Comment? Subscribe? Spread? Etc? :P
Second video is in the next chapter~ :3