You're Such A Baby.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf0ulTjTVEY [OMG I cried and died inside…]


~~ Recap ~~

"Oppa, I forgive you. Just shut up." You grumbled holding your head.

"Headache?" HyunSeung questioned concerned.

"Ne..." You sighed getting off the swing and walking off.

"Yah. Don't just walk away." HyunSeung complained.

"You're such a baby." You rolled your eyes.


[At the Dorm.]

"Oh my gosh! Just shut up!" You exclaimed as HyunSeung followed you in the dorm.

"Then you should've changed your bandages when you woke up!" HyunSeung nagged.

"Shut up!" You exclaimed making your way to your room as Fate and Beast watched the two of you in interest.

"What's up with you two?" JunHyung asked in amusement.

"Looks like you two made up." Doojoon smiled.

"Quite fast might I add." Taehoon added. "What did you two do?"

"Nothing. We just talked." HyunSeung said before rushing upstairs to find you sitting on your bed shrugging with your shirt.

"Aish...Apa..." You hissed in pain, trying to get your shirt off so you could change your bandages.

"You know, it's more painful when you don't have someone to do it for you." HyunSeung said entering your room, closing and locking the door behind him as he headed towards you.

"Shut up. You're just full of annoying facts today aren't you?" You growled, struggling with your shirt just to whimper in pain.

"Sit still." HyunSeung sighed, ing your shirt for you. "Now, go shower. I heard from Doojoon you two played soccer."

You sighed and muttered, "Araso..."

After you took a shower, HyunSeung helped you changed your bandages and the two of you started to talk normally without any awkwardness.

"You should start to think before you injure yourself even more." HyunSeung nagged at you.

"Stop lecturing me." You pouted.

"Aigo. You have an IQ of 215 yet you act like KiKwang." HyunSeung shook his head.

"What are you trying to say? I'm not allowed to be a normal kid?"

"Ani. You just need to take more care of yourself." HyunSeung chuckled.

You heaved a sigh and muttered, "But I do."

"Jae, you know how I said I was sorry?" HyunSeung asked as you nodded in response. "Well, I want to make everything up. So...would you like to go on a date with me tonight? If you're not busy that is..."

"Sure. That should be fine. How should I dress?" You asked.

"Wear something nice. Something casual and comfortable." He smiled.

"Araso." You nodded as he started putting your shirt back on for you.

"I'll come get you at five. So I hope you'll be ready by then."

"Ne. I will." You smiled as he smiled back.

"Good. If you need anything, go ask the guys. I'm going to get something ready for our date." He said gently grabbing your head and kissing your forehead before walking out.

"A-Araso..." You mumbled blushing. 'Aish! Why am I blushing?!'

Bzzt.

From: Kitty Kwon Oppa

So~? I heard from Mushu that you and Hyung are together.
How did it happen? ;3
Give me all the juicy details.

From: Nae Teddie Bear

Yah. out.
I'm not telling you anything~ Mehrong~
And by juicy you mean...? Aigo...byuntae!

"So~? How did it happen?" Doojoon asked leaning on the doorframe.

"What's with everyone asking me that?" You sighed getting up and walking past him to go downstairs.

"Jae, what did you two do?" KiKwang asked wiggling his eyebrows with DongWoon smirking and doing the same.

You rolled your eyes and said, "What did you do to DongWoon? He's just like you now stripping his shirt off at concerts and showing off like you."

"Yah. I do not show off." KiKwang argued.

"1990 the birth of the ab flash king." You announced causing fate and Beast to laugh.

"Yah! I don't flash my abs that often!" KiKwang protested.

"2009 the birth of Beast's 'Bad Girl' days. Also known as the first chapter of Beast's Lee KiKwang's flashing days." You announced again. "Or should I go slightly back in time and say 2009, the start of Ace Junior. Also the start of Lee KiKwang's flashing days."

"Shut up!" KiKwang whined as Minjung's face was completely pink.

"It's just the truth." You shrugged before wincing.

"Babo." Taehoon rolled his eyes.

"So, how did you and Hyung get together?" JunHyung asked.

"We're not together." You said walking to the kitchen.

"If you want something to drink, you have to drink water." Taehoon told you.

"No lemon tea?" You pouted.

"None. Doctor's orders." Minki said.

"B-But..." You started to tear.

"No. That's not going to work." Taehoon said looking at you emotionlessly.

"Oppa~!" You cried.

"No. Now drink water or I'm taking Darkrai away."

"Andwae!" You cried grabbing a water bottle unwillingly.

"You're such a baby." Minki said.

"I'll destroy your videogames." You growled.

"I'm sorry! You're the best Noona ever!" Minki immediately exclaimed as you smirked.

"That's what I thought." You said walking to the living room.

"Meanie..." Minki murmured.

"I heard that." You said sitting between Doojoon and JunHyung.

"Jae, what do you mean you two aren't together?" KiKwang asked suddenly.

"We aren't dating." You said as your phone buzzed causing you to take it out until JunHyung snatched it away from you.

"Andwae. You're going to explain to us what happened." JunHyung said unlocking your phone to read the text while you tried to get it back. "I can't believe your code is still the same."

"Yah! Give it back!" You exclaimed jumping on him.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Get off!" JunHyung exclaimed.

"Give me my phone first!" You screamed trying to reach your phone.

"Andwae!" JunHyung yelled.

"You two are such kids." Doojoon and Taehoon muttered as they pulled you apart as Minjung picked up your phone.

"Hmph!" You and JunHyung crossed your arms and turned away from each other.

"Who texted?" JinWook asked.

"I don't know. It's all in Chinese." Minjung answered tossing your phone to Minki.

"Only part of it is in Chinese. The rest is in English." Minki said tossing your phone to JinWook.

"Stop tossing around my phone!" You exclaimed as JinWook handed it to you. "!"

"What?" Fate asked confused.

"I have to go to a Chinese interview later." You whined.

"Later when?" JunHyung asked.

"Next week."

"Then don't complain. You have a whole week ahead of you." JinWook rolled his eyes.

"Hmph." You pouted crossing your arms.

After a couple hours of chatting and messing around, you asked everyone, "Do you wanna watch a movie or videogames?"

"Videogames!" They all said.

"Araso. Pick a game."

"Mario Kart!" YoSeob and Minki exclaimed.

"Oh geez." Fate and Beast muttered.

"I'm guessing Beast's champion is YoSeob huh?" You asked JunHyung as YoSeob and Minki got everything set up.

"Yeah. He can beat all of us. But to be honest, I think he can beat Minki too." JunHyung said.

"Tch. Minki can beat almost anyone in Mario Kart." You smirked.

"I'll accept that when I see it."

"Fine so be it."

"Andwae! Toad is mine!" Minki exclaimed.

"Both of you should just pick different characters if you're going to fight for Toad." Doojoon advised them.

"Andwae!" They exclaimed as you quickly grabbed a Wiimote and made the race for three players.

"Yah. Pick your characters." You said before throwing the WiiMote at Jīnlóng.

"Mwoh?!" Minki and YoSeob exclaimed.

"Jīn, if you win, you're eating meat tonight." You said.

"Ne, Noona!" JinWook chimed grinning.

"What about us?!" YoSeob and Minki exclaimed.

"If you win, you get something under a thousand." You said waving them off. "Just get started."

"Ne!" The three chimed as the race started.

'Hyung-deul, prepare to eat my technological dust.' JinWook thought smirking.

As soon as the race finished...

"What?! How is this possible?!" Minki exclaimed.

"Tch. Can't beat dragons, Hyung." JinWook smirked.

"How could I lose?!" YoSeob complained.

"It's just a game, Hyung." JinWook laughed.

Bzzt.

From: Nae 4D Wangjanim~

Jae, you should go get ready now.
Hope you're ready to have fun! ^^

'Ah..I should go get ready then.' You thought smiling, getting up.

"Where are you going?" JunHyung asked as you started to walk upstairs.

"To go get ready." You said before disappearing up the stairs.

"Ready? Ready for what?" Beast and Fate asked each other confused.

"To get ready for our date." HyunSeung smiled as soon as he walked in the dorm.

"Date? When was this established?!" JunHyung exclaimed.

"It was short notice. Which is why I left." HyunSeung shrugged.

"Where are you two planning to go?" DongWoon asked curiously.

"Secret." HyunSeung grinned.

"Are you taking her out for dinner?" Taehoon asked.

"That's after." HyunSeung answered.

After a while of Beast and Fate interrogating HyunSeung about little facts and details of the date, you finally came down fully changed and ready to go.

"Oh? Your here already?" You asked surprised to see HyunSeung sitting around with Beast as they messed around.

"Ne. Let's go seeing as your ready." HyunSeung grinned, getting up and walking towards you.

"Ne." You nodded walking to the door to slip on your shoes.

"Wait. What about my meat, Jiějie?" JinWook pouted.

"You can handle it. Don't let the others use it." You said walking over to him and handing him your credit card.

"Okay!" He grinned.

"Let's go, shall we?" HyunSeung said grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the dorm.


Bwahhaha The date is next chapter~
I’m sorry if the chapter is going to be too cheesy or lame…
Maybe it will be bad…Who knows :P
I just hope you all will like it :D
Comment what you think of this chapter though~
By the way,
Happy Valentine’s Day~ :D
I hope you all had someone to spend it with.
I know I didn’t… =_=; But oh well~
Don’t forget to comment~