Damnit! Where Are You, Jae?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoWrI-i5bA0 [LOL cute~! ;3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Nuguna, kaja." You said grabbing your things and walking out of the dorm. [Everyone, let's go.]

"Ne..." Fate said grabbing their things and following after you when they finished their drinks and put them in the sink.


[At the Radio Show. Kim Heechul’s Youngstreet.]

"Everybody, you know this. It’s not over, over, over~" The host, Kim Heechul sang cracking his voice as Fate laughed. "Oh~ mianhamnida. I went overboard...Everyone, you all know hit sensation, making their way to the top. The four members of Fate came out today."

"Annyeonghaseyo! Fate imnida!" You all greeted everyone on the radio introducing yourselves.

"First of all, I have to ask each one of you to introduce yourself individually." Heechul said.

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo, Fate's main rapper, Taehoon-imnida." Taehoon introduced himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Fate's face and visual maknae, Minki-imnida." Minki greeted everyone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Fate's real maknae and main vocal, Minjung-imnida." Minjung said using aegyo.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Fate's leader and main dancer, Rimi-imnida." You greeted everyone.

"The four of you have such great popularity these days. How long has it been since you debuted?" Heechul asked.

"Uh...It's been about a little over four months." Taehoon answered.

"This is the first time on a radio show right?"

"Ne. We haven't been on any radio or variety shows since we debuted." Minki clarified.

An hour later, Fate was almost done with the radio show.

"You all must have an ideal type, right? If so, who is it? Let's start with Minki-ssi." Heechul said picking on Minki.

"Sistar's HyoJung." Minki answered coolly and easily.

"HyoJung? You know her personally?" Heechul asked surprised.

"Ne. Noona is really nice and pretty. We used to go to the same school together." Minki answered smiling. "HyoJung-ah, Annyeong~!"

"So Minjung, who's your ideal type?" Heechul asked Minjung next.

"Hm...ideal type...I'd go with Beast's Lee KiKwang." Minjung answered lightly blushing.

"Oh? Lee KiKwang. He's your best friend isn't he, Rimi?" Heechul asked turning to you.

"Ah ne. And your friends with my brother, Yong JunHyung, right?" You asked smiling.

"Ne. Has he talked about me?"

"Aniyo." You bluntly said. “Has Yesungie talked about me?”

“Occasionally. You should give a shout out though.” Heechul said smirking.

“Araso. Yah. Kim Jongwoon, call or text me will you? It’s been a while since we talked. Mm…Other than that….Annyeong~” You said childishly causing everyone in the studio to laugh.

"Kyopta...So Taehoon-ssi, who's your ideal type?" Heechul asked Taehoon.

"Someone like Rimi. Preferably someone who can dance and rap." Taehoon answered ruffling your hair.

"Omo!" You exclaimed looking at a message that was on the screen that someone sent in by text.

"Mworago?" Heechul laughed. "What was that for?"

"I just read one of the messages and it surprised me." You sheepishly answered.

"Oh? What did it say?" Heechul asked you, chuckling.

"It said...'Oppa, you and Rimi Unnie would make a cute couple!' and then there's another one. 'Taehoon Hyung, if you ever decide not to go with Noona, let me know! Fate Hwaiting!' And that's all I'm going to read right now." You said chuckling.

"Ahhh~ Araso." Heechul said chuckling with you. "Do you think that would happen?"

"Andwae. No in-house dating." Minki and Minjung protested making an 'X' with their arms.

"So have anyone of you dated before?" Heechul asked Fate.

"Andwae." The twins answered as you and Taehoon said, "Ne."

"Oh? Only the older ones have?" Heechul asked surprised.

"Eum." The twins nodded.

"Taehoon, how many girlfriends have you had?" Heechul asked. "And do you have one currently?"

"I had one girlfriend and I don't currently have one." Taehoon answered honestly.

"When was the last time you talked to her?"

"Mm..recently? We're just friends though and our break up was kind of mutual." Taehoon said trying to avoid the topic.

"Ah...What about you, Rimi?" Heechul asked you.

"I had four at the most but two of them had a mutual break up so I decided not to count them." You answered sighing.

"So you basically had one real relationship?" Heechul asked.

"Ani. I had two real relationships. One of them was recent and it lasted about two years. We actually broke up one month before our three year anniversary." You said chucking bitterly.

“What happened to the other one?” Heechul asked interested.

“Can we…not talk about that one, please? It’s really personal and it still affects me.” You said sadly.

“Araso...So who's your ideal type then? You haven't answered it since I accidentally asked different question." Heechul said trying to brighten up the atmosphere.

"Ideal type would be...someone who can dance, has a nice personality and knows whenever I’m feeling down. Someone who can give me hugs no matter what the occasion is. Especially when I’m mad." You said.

"So age doesn't matter?" Heechul asked.

"Not really. It has to be in between twelve years."

"So if you were to choose anyone, who would it be?"

"Hm...Either Yukwon of Block B or HyunSeung of Beast." You answered honestly.

"Ah...So before Fate has to go, would any of you like to say anything?" Heechul asked you guys.

"I do!" You said grinning as Fate shook their heads 'No.'

"Araso. Let's hear what you have to say." Heechul said as you cleared your throat.

"Yah! Yong JunHyung JaeSoon, I don't care if you're busy but at least call your sister once in a while. I worry about you ya know? I always have to ask KiKwang Oppa or the other members if you're doing well. Now make sure you call every now and then. If not, I'm going to hunt you down. Saranghae, Oppa! Beat Hwaiting!" You said over the radio.

"Haha kyopta. JunHyung, listen to your sister. She means well. So that was the last segment of our show. Let's listen to our last song today, Fate's debut song, 'It's Not Over.' Let's listen to the song as we send the four off. Send a message~! Fate Hwaiting! Goodbye~" Heechul said playing the song.

After saying all the goodbye's and taking pictures, you and Fate headed back to the car to go to YG.

"Yong Jaehye, when did you gain so many antis?!" JiYong exclaimed once he spotted you.

"It's nothing, Oppa. Don't worry about it." You said waving him off as you tried to walk to the elevator just to be blocked by the rest of BigBang. 'They know about it too?!'

"Stop trying to hold it in! We all know you’re sensitive to things like this!" YoungBae exclaimed.

"I'll be fine. Fate, go on ahead and talk to YG Appa." You told Fate.

"Ne." The chimed as Taehoon asked, "Are you sure?"

"Ne. Now go. Fill me in later." You said waving him off.

"Mianhae..." He managed to say before following the twins.

"Jaehye, are you out of your mind?" SeungHyun asked you once Taehoon was out of sight. "You know you can't handle the antis!"

"There’re even two whole web pages about you." SeungRi exclaimed.

"If I can travel alone by myself to a foreign country not knowing the language they speak, I can handle myself! I know you guys are trying to protect me, but just let the antis do what they want." You told him seriously.

"But-" DaeSung started.

"Andwae. This conversation is over." You said cutting him off and walking away.

"I'm going to tell HyunSeung!" YoungBae called out making you freeze in your spot.

"Why? He can't do anything. Antis won't stop just because he tells them to." You said coldly then proceeding to walk away again.

"SeungRi, call him please." SeungHyun said as BigBang watched you walk away.

'Who am I kidding? Once they call him, he's going to be so worried.' You thought in frustration, making your way to training room to blow off some steam. ' it all!'

After about half an hour, Fate came in and told you what YG discussed with them.

"Aish...WinWin tomorrow and we're going to Japan?" You asked trying to clarify what Fate just told you.

"Ne. We’re going to record WinWin tomorrow since Hyungnim wants us to start on our debut in Japan." Minki verified. “We were originally supposed to record for WinWin the day after tomorrow but Hyungnim thought tomorrow would work better.”

“As for Japan, he’s been planning this for us for a while.” Minjung said.

"But it's only been four months! Why the hell are we trying to debut in Japan?! Is he out of his mind?!" You exclaimed getting up from the bench, about to march up to YG's office.

"He said he just wants us to get used to Japan." Taehoon said just now walking in the room, making you stop in place.

"Then why now?" You asked back as he blocked the door way to get out.

"He wants us to take some time off." Minjung answered.

"He said that we've been working hard since debut and he wants to let us off for a vacation." Minki said.

"So we're taking a short hiatus then?" You asked calming down.

"Mmhmm." They all nodded.

You sighed and asked, "When do we leave?"

"As soon as we finish packing and recording for WinWin." Minki said excitedly.

"What about the third mini?"

"YG said we can take a break from it. We're spending a month over at Japan." Minjung said smiling.

"Wah~! Let's go then!" You exclaimed, grinning once you heard the words 'break' and 'month.'

"That's the spirit! Jungsu Hyung is waiting for all of us too." Minki said.


[At the Dorm.]

"Yong Irene Jaehye!" JunHyung yelled barging in with his voice echoing through the dorm as Fate ran to your room.

"Guys, don't tell them anything." You told Fate seriously, walking passed them to go downstairs.

"Ne..." They all muttered.

"What is this?!" JunHyung exclaimed shoving his phone in your face.

"A webpage." You plainly answered.

"Yah! Don't act smart with me!" JunHyung yelled scaring both Beast and Fate.

"I wasn't trying to. Now why are you here?" You monotonously asked him.

"Why didn't you tell me you had this many antis?!" JunHyung asked sorrowfully.

"It's none of your concern. Now if you excu-"

"What do you mean it's none of my concern?!" JunHyung angrily exclaimed with his temper rising yet again. "I'm your Oppa! Your blood Oppa! I care for you way more than you know."

"I know you care for me but this is something you can't clear up. Do you think all antis will stop if you asked them to?" You asked glaring at him.

"Why?" HyunSeung sadly asked suddenly.

"Mwoh?" You asked looking at HyunSeung confused.

"Why did you keep it to yourself? Why didn't you just tell KiKwang or Doojoon? Why didn't you just tell me? Why?!" HyunSeung exclaimed.

"You wanna know know why? It's because I don't need people butting in to my life. Antis can do what they want! I don't care what they do! I didn't tell any of you because you all are stressed enough! I care about you guys more than myself! Besides, the only person I could tell everything to is already gone and I can't tell you anything without any of you passing out or something from the stress I would give you." You exclaimed with tears b your eyes.

"J-Jae..." KiKwang stuttered stepping up to hold you once he noticed you were going to cry.

"Andwae!" You screamed, dropping yourself on your knees. "All of you just leave!"

"Jae-" KiKwang began.

"Leave!" You yelled with your tears finally cascading down your cheeks.

"Jae!" Taehoon exclaimed running down the stairs.

"Jebal...Leave..." You mumbled as Taehoon held you close trying to comfort you.

"But-" Doojoon started.

"Andwae. I think you guys did enough damage to her." Taehoon said standing up and looking at them emotionlessly.

"But-" Beast tried to protest.

"You should leave now..." Taehoon said leading them to the door.

"Jagiya..." HyunSeung muttered trying to walk over to you but got blocked by Taehoon.

"Go." Taehoon icily hissed as they hesitantly walked out.

"Oppa..." You muttered, slowly getting up.

"Gwaenchana?" He asked worried.

"I-I'll be back..." You mumbled, grabbing your keys off the counter and quickly walking out the door.

'...' Taehoon thought once he realized you might do something crazy.

"Minki, Minjung. Call Jungsu Hyung and Kyungho Hyung to call off WinWin. Tell them we'll do it tomorrow and we'll leave for Japan right after. I'm going after Jae." Taehoon said grabbing an extra jacket from the closet and running out the door.

An hour passed and Taehoon couldn't find you anywhere.

'Damnit! Where are you, Jae?' Taehoon thought as he kept looking around for you. 'Wait! There's only one place I haven't looked...'


Yes, I do know that Kim Heechul is doing military service.
He was the only person I could think of for a radio show.
Whoo~ now you know what Jaehye should've told HyunSeung~
Uhmm…I hope you all like the chapter.
…Where do you think Jaehye went off to?
How long do you want this story to go on for?
Comments? :3 Subscriptions? Other? <3

He's too cute to resist ^^
Here's the bottom half...

I want his belt and ring keke~