Do You Wanna Die?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-FdX1D5hVg [Love this movie ^^]


~~ Recap ~~

"Man...This show is going to have more ratings than we did." YoSeob said laughing.

"Anyways, HyunSeung and Doojoon can come with me. The rest of you can go with Jae- Rimi." JunHyung said walking out of the Fate's dorm with Beast following. ‘…that was close…’


[The Next Day. Time - 9:30 a.m.]

"Annyeonghaseyo..." You tiredly said to the camera as you passed it to go to the bathroom and wash up.

After you washed up, changed, and put your hair up in a messy yet bun, you headed off to the kitchen to make breakfast before the rest of Fate came over. [Your hair isn’t brown it’s black. But that going to change haha just keep reading~]

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted the camera properly and bowed before taking the ingredients you needed to make breakfast.

Once you finished cooking breakfast, you heard the door open revealing Taehoon with many boxes in hand.

“Need help, Oppa?” You asked chuckling.

“Yes, please.” He grunted in response carrying three boxes upstairs to his room as you walked outside to the car to find Minki and Minjung coming out of a different car.

“Omo. Minki, Minjung, Annyeong. Are you bringing your stuff in too?” You asked as you carried two more of Taehoon’s boxes in the house.

“Ne, Yong Leader.” They said in unison following you in the dorm with a few of their things in hand, following you upstairs.

About five minutes later, you finished helping everyone bring their things to their rooms.

“Fate~! Let’s eat before you start putting everything where you want it!” You called out for the members to hear.

“OMO! Food!” Taehoon and Minki exclaimed running down the stairs while Minjung trailed behind them walking casually.

“Unnie, what are we doing today?” Minjung asked.

“After we eat, we are going to the salon to get out hair done for our debut. Then we are going to come back to the dorm so you can get your rooms set up and all.” You said piling some food on her plate.

“Araso. Komawo, Unnie.” She said starting to eat.

“Noona, aren’t you gonna eat too?” Minki asked as you got up and started to walk away.

“Aniyo. I ate earlier and don’t talk with your mouth full. You’re becoming like Taehoon over there. Oh and when you all are done eating I have something to give you.” You said before going upstairs.

"Ohhhh~ I wonder what Unnie us going to give us." Minjung said anxiously.

"Did you know she's famous for donating money to charities?" Minki asked his sister. "So, most likely it should be good."

"You'll find out when you get it. Now finish up your food. So you can find out what she'll give us." Taehoon said pointing his chopsticks at them.

"Ne!" They chimed eating their food.

"Ri! We're done with our food!" Taehoon exclaimed minutes after finishing their food.

“Araso! Just come upstairs! Your gift should be one your bed.” You told them.

“Keurom!” They all said running upstairs to their rooms after cleaning up the table and washing the plates. “OMONA!!! SARANGHAE, RIMI!!!”

“Nado~” You said chuckling as they ran out of their rooms and dog piled on you. “Go get what you need. We’re going to the salon now.”

“Ne~” They all exclaimed grinning ear to ear, with their new customized iPods in hand. “Omo! It has my kind of music on it too!”

“Are you guys done?” You asked them heading out of your room and locking it. “I’m heading out to the car.”

“Araso! We’ll be right there!” They all said quickly grabbing their things and running out the door to get in the car.

"Everyone, anticipate our new hairstyles." You told the camera as the car drove off after everyone got in.


[At the Salon.]

"Omo. Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed and greeted Beast as your members walked over to their designated chairs after greeting Beast.

"Rimi!" KiKwang greeted you happily, running over to hug you.

"Ja- Rimi. What did we tell you about bowing?" JunHyung nagged as you glared at him. ‘Man I need to stop…’

"Mianhae, Oppa. Force of habit. Where are you guys headed off to?" You asked them slightly glancing at HyunSeung but then looking back at JunHyung, smiling.

"We're going to a photoshoot." HyunSeung answered secretly winking at you.

"Ah chincha?" You asked surprised.

"Ne. After all, we are going to have our comeback the same day as your debut." JunHyung said smirking at you.

"Aish. Whatever!" You exclaimed sticking your tongue out. "Mehrong!"

"Siblings' quarrel! Run away!" Taehoon and KiKwang exclaimed running away from you and JunHyung.

"Yah! What did you say?!" You and JunHyung yelled.

"Geokjeonghajima, Everyone. Once you see Rimi Unnie and JunHyung Oppa together all you'll hear is nagging." Minjung told the camera laughing.

"Noona, you should sit down so they can get started on your hair." Minki advised you.

"Araso." You said sighing and plopping yourself on a chair while HyunSeung and JunHyung followed you.

"What hairstyle are you getting, nae yeodongsaengie?" JunHyung asked looking at you through the mirror. "By the way, nice clothes."

"Komawo, Oppa. And I think I'm just gonna dye my hair and put it up for debut."

“Hmm…don’t put your hair up. It looks better when it’s down.” JunHyung said taking your hairtie out so your hair could fall past your shoulders.

“Oppa~” You complained sighing.

"What color are you going to dye?" JunHyung asked ignoring your complaining.

"Orange like HyunSeung maybe." You said running a hand through HyunSeung's hair since he was next to you.

"Why orange?" HyunSeung asked.

"Molla. I just wanna see how it looks on me I guess." You said shrugging.

"You should just dye it the same color as JunHyung so you two can look like twins."

"After all, we do look like each other." JunHyung added ruffling your hair as you took your iPod out.

"Omo. Is that the one you customized?" HyunSeung asked in awe.

"Ne, I made it all last night until...two hours ago maybe." You said rubbing your eyes, yawning.

"Woah...That looks like it would've taken months instead of hours..." HyunSeung and JunHyung said.

"I kno-"

"Rimi!" One of the stylists called out cutting you off unknowingly.

"Ne?"

"Can you move over to this chair please? We have to rinse your hair before we color it." Your stylist said.

"Araso, Oppa." You said getting up from the chair and moving to a different station.

"Beast, kaja. We have a tight schedule today." JoonKun said calling Beast out.

"Ne! Annyeong, Rimi! Annyeong, Fate!" Beast chimed. "Fate, Hwaiting!"

"Annyeong~" Fate said waving as Beast left.

"Let's get started shall we?" Your stylist asked you smiling.

"Ne, Unnie~" You agreed happily.

After taking about an hour or more to dye Fate's hair, you all finished with you being the last.

"Wah~! Finally done!" You exclaimed happily after sitting down for so long.

"You took the longest after all of us too." Taehoon groaned, running a hand though his newly colored hair.

"Yah. Shikkuro." You said sticking your tongue out.

"Noona neomu yeppeo!" Minki complimented grinning.

"Komawo, Minki. Are you all hungry?" You asked Fate.

"Ne! Can we go eat?" Minjung asked pouting.

You giggled and said, "Ne. Kaja."


[After Eating.]

"I can't wait to sleep~" Taehoon said happily, running his stomach.

"Too bad you have to set your room up." You said chuckling.

"Don't remind me..." He groaned causing everyone in the car to laugh.

"Unnie, how does your room look?" Minjung asked.

"Decent. I guess..." You said shrugging.

"And by decent you mean..." Minki said waiting for a better response.

"All black and white." Taehoon answered for you.

"How do you know?" The twins asked.

"Yeah. How do you know?" You asked him.

"Guessed." He said casually.

"More like we'll find out during the first broadcast." Minki said chuckling evilly.

"Evil Minki." You said laughing as you high fived him.

"Rim, what are we doing tomorrow?" Taehoon asked.

"We have to practice." You said looking through your phone. "Then after we're going to spend some time relaxing."

"Geez, Unnie. You're like a manager." Minjung said laughing.

"That's why she can manage her own schedule and I can relax." Kyungho said chuckling.

"Shoot!" You suddenly shouted.

"OMG!" Fate exclaimed shocked at your outburst.

"What?" Kyungho asked casually as if he was used to you outbursts.

"I have to meet someone in a couple minutes." You said running a hand through your hair, frustrated at yourself for forgetting.

"Who?" Minki asked.

"Someone from school. I had to do a project." You said sighing.

"Want me to drop you off?" Kyungho asked.

"Aniyo. Just head to the dorm. I can drive my car when we get there." You said taking your Android phone out and texting on it.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I just hope I don't get a ticket." You said laughing.

"Everyone, if you see a shiny black Lamborghini or Mustang GT watch out. It could be Noona speeding or something." Minki told the camera as Fate started laughing.

"Yah. Do you wanna die?" You growled playfully. [Don’t think wrong, people!]


Wheee~ Updatesss~ kekekek~
Now what?... Lol Uh…Comment~ :3
Tell me what you think about it so far~