What Are You Doing Here?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IrqvuIu6dw [Alien Love haha xD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Yo, Jaehye!" Andrew exclaimed with Jackie and Jay behind him, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Hey, Andrew, Jackie!" You greeted them.

"Where have you been? We only saw Jay near the entrance." Jackie asked you.

"Drinks." You said chuckling.

"Geez girl! Let's get on the dance floor!" Jackie exclaimed pulling you to the dance floor.

Through the night until it was three in the morning, you drank as much as you could and danced around with Jay, Andrew and Jackie.


[In The 'Morning.']

"Ugh..." You groaned trying to sit up just to be softly pushed back down.

"Jagiya, stay lying down. I'll get you some soup and medicine." You heard Yukwon say before walking away.

"Damn girl. You look like a mess." Taehoon said leaning on the door frame.

"How much did I drink?" You groaned sitting up even though Yukwon told you not to earlier.

"From what I heard, you had five Long Island Iced Teas, seven bottles of vodka and ten bottles of soju." Taehoon answered helping you sit up comfortably. "I'm surprised you had five of those strong drinks and still be able to dance around freely."

". Next time I'm making you come with me to the club to make sure I don't drink too much."

"Well, there aren't any articles about you going to the club so I guess you weren't drunk. The funny thing is...by the time you got home, you were about to strip as you were being brought upstairs. You kept saying it's too hot."

"When did this happen?"

"Around four something this morning. Hyung said you can take the day off. You don't have anything to do today."

"Thank goodness. I was planning to work out today and visit the animal shelter. By the way, who carr-"

"I did." Yukwon said walking in your room with a tray of soup and water with two pills on the side. "Now eat so you can take the pain killers when you're done. Don't worry. Minki made it not me."

"Araso. Komawo anyways, Oppa." You said smiling at him.

"Anytime, Jagi." Yukwon smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Aish! Kids these days! Kissing in front of their elders." Taehoon joked shaking his head.

"So you finally admit your old?" You and Yukwon asked him.

"Yah!" Taehoon exclaimed getting up.

"Don't hit a lady who has a huge hangover!" You squealed.

"So you'll let him hit me?!" Yukwon exclaimed.

"That's your problem." You joked, happily eating the hangover soup.

"Jagiya!" Yukwon exclaimed, quickly getting up and running away once he noticed Taehoon getting up.

"Noona~ Are you feeling better?" Minki asked, peaking his head in your room with Minjung peaking her head on the other side.

"Ne. You should stop the two before they break something though." You told them.

"Ne, Unnie!" Minjung said nodding before pulling Minki away to track down Taehoon and Yukwon.

"Jae, how was the club?" Kyung asked walking in your room.

"Fun." You chuckled.

"You should've brought me!" He complained.

"Sorry, Kyungie. I'll bring you next time."

"What club was it?"

"Envy I think it was." You said thinking.

"No way! That's the one I wanted to go to! Everyone there speaks English!" Kyung grinned.

"I'll bring you there when we aren't busy, okay?"

"Okay!" Kyung said. "How's your hangover coming along?"

"It's gone now." You grinned.

"Wah! Minki's cooking must be realllyyyy good." Kyung said amazed.

"It is! It's better than mine!" You grinned.

"Probably." Kyung teased you.

"Jagiya!!! Make him stop!" Yukwon cried bursting in your room and hiding in your closet.

"Oppa, don't you have a schedule?" You asked Taehoon chuckling before taking the pills.

"Aniyo. I'm free until two. Did I mention it's already one?" Taehoon asked aloud.

"Mm...Araso. You should go get ready though. Kyungho should be picking you up soon." You yawned placing the tray on your side table.

"Will you be fine home alone? The twins are going on some variety shows and Block B has something to do."

"Mm. I'll be fine. I'm gonna go work out and I might visit the animal shelter later." You said getting back under the covers.

"Araso. Make sure you take care of yourself. Only drink water or tea and also, don't overwork yourself. Annyeong." He said walking out with Kyung who just waved bye at you as Yukwon walked out of your closet, sighing in relief.

"Finally." Yukwon sighed in relief as he plopped down on your bed face down.

"Tired?" You asked him.

"Mmhm." He nodded.

"I'd say get some sleep but don't you have a schedule too?"

"Ugh...yeah..." He groaned, pouting.

"You should go get ready. You don't wanna be late do you?"

"Tch. You just want me to leave so you can sleep huh?"

"Yup. Pretty much." You grinned.

"Aigo... Nae Yeppeun Jagi is so mean to me."

"Mian Oppa~" You giggled as he moved over to face you.

"Nae Sarang is also pretty up close." Yukwon whispered before kissing you.

"Woah! Kwon, we gotta go! Stop each other's faces already!" Minhyuk said pulling Yukwon off of you.

"Annyeong, Nae Sarang!" Yukwon chimed grinning as he was being dragged out of your room by Minhyuk.

"Bye, Jae!" You heard both Block B and Fate call of before you heard the door being shut closed and locked.

"Home alone at last!" You exclaimed happily, getting out of your bed and walking to your closet.

Bzzt.

From: Kitty Kwon~

Jagiya, make sure you take your medicine later~
You're still sick, remember?
ω
Saranghae!

From: Nae Yeppeun Teddie Bear~

Ne, Oppa~ I will!
Nado saranghaeyo~ ω

'Shower time!' You thought walking to the bathroom.

After you took a shower, you changed and put everything you need in your bag.

Bzzt.

To: Jaehye Agassi

Agassi, are you still coming to stop by?
Soul is waiting for you.

From: Jaehye Agassi

Ne, I'll be right over.

"Leo! We gotta go! Soul is waiting for us!" You called out causing Leo to eagerly run down the stairs as you were putting your shoes on.

"Rawr!" Leo chimed jumping in your arms as before you walked out the door and locked it.

"Let's go go go~" You said putting Leo in the car as you slid in the driver's seat and started the car before driving off.


[At the Animal Shelter. Time - 2:30 p.m.]

"Agassi! You're here! Soul is waiting in the back." The lady at the register said.

"Araso. Kamsahamnida. Leo, kaja." You said before making your way to the back with Leo.

"Grrr." Leo growled at the person who was next to Soul.

"What are you doing here?" You asked emotionlessly.

"Jae, can you please just-" JunHyung started.

"I don't want to hear it. Soul, how are you?" You asked a white lion cub with a heart-shaped scar slashed across its cheek.

"Mewr." Soul mewed rubbing her face on your hand causing you to smile a little as JunHyung just watched you.

"Aren't you going to leave?" You asked JunHyung, playing with Soul and Leo.

"I'm not going to leave until you listen." JunHyung said seriously.

"Tch." You scoffed.

About an hour or two of playing with Soul and Leo and ignoring JunHyung, you decided it was time for you to leave.

"Don't worry, Soul. If no one comes to get you next month, I will." You told Soul before kissing her forehead.

"Mew." Soul mewed nodding in approval before cuddling with Leo.

"Annyeong, Soul." You said before walking out with Leo as JunHyung followed behind you.

"Jae, can we just talk like adults? Please? I miss my little sister. It breaks my heart knowing your avoiding me and Beast." JunHyung sincerely said.

"Fine..." You sighed giving in.

"Komawo, Jae." JunHyung said pulling you into a hug. "You won't regret it."

"Let's go." You said pushing him away and walking to your car, telling him to get in.

On the way to your dorm, everything was silent except for the engine roaring as you sped down the freeway.


Hm..Whatever shall happen now…?
Comments anyone?