I’m Not Hungover.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIrcJnx0ps [LOL Hoya’s reaction xD but poor Dongwoo >~<]


~~ Recap ~~

"Araso. Make sure you stay safe." Taehoon said smirking and winking at Yukwon.

"Whatever, Hyung. You know I won’t do anything." Yukwon said rolling his eyes.

“Sure, sure. Whatever you say. Annyeong.”

“Annyeong." Yukwon said waving and brining you over to your Koenigsegg CCX.

"Seungie, I miss you..." You murmured against Yukwon’s neck, sitting on his lap as he started to drive.


[At the Party.]

"Was that Yukwon and Jaehye walking out?" Minki asked Taehoon.

"Yeah, why?" Taehoon asked nonchalantly.

"Noona's drunk though!" Minki exclaimed.

"Not entirely. She knows what she's doing." Taehoon said.

"You trust her too much." Minjung said sighing.

"Correction. I know her too well." Taehoon said smirking.

"Either way-"

"She's not going to get laid, Mina." Taehoon said cutting Minjung off.

"Hyung, where'd Jaehye go?" JunHyung asked walking up to Fate's table.

"She's with Yukwon."

"You trust her with him?"

"Don't you? You’re her brother. You should know what's going on in her life. But besides that, how's your plan getting her and HyunSeung back together? I'd love to know."

"But h-how did you-"

"You six aren't very secretive." Taehoon said smirking leaving JunHyung speechless.

"I wonder what you were in your past life, Oppa. You’re like a ninja…" Minjung said shaking her head before getting up to go to Beast's table.

"Hyung, I'm gonna go talk to Sistar." Minki told Taehoon and getting up leaving him and JunHyung alone.

"So what's the plan with Jae and HyunSeung?" Taehoon asked JunHyung.

"The plan is..."


[Next Morning. Time - 9:45 p.m.]

"Morning, Jae." Yukwon said fully dressed as you woke up.

"Mm...Morning, Oppa." You greeted him tiredly.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"Mmhm~" You answered nodding.

"Wash up first." He told you chuckling.

"Too lazy." You grumbled.

“More like you’re too hungover.” Yukwon laughed.

“Shutup. I’m not hungover.” You groaned.

"Just go shower, will you? I’ll have some tea and food ready for you when you get out." He said chuckling as he walked out of the room.

Once you got in the shower, you started thinking to yourself.

'Everything that happens just has to remind me of HyunSeung…' You thought washing your hair. 'I wonder if- no. Stop thinking that. He's obviously over you, Jaehye! Get a grip! He doesn't like you…or at least I hope he still does…'

After you finished showering, you walked out of your bathroom to find a floral sundress lying on the bed.

"Really, Yukwon. Really?" You asked yourself sighing then turning to go to your closet but noticing there was a lock on it. "Damnit!"

"There's no way out!" Yukwon called out.

"Wae?!" You whined walking over to your phone since it light up signaling you have a new message.

“Because you need to start wearing everything in your closet. Starting with the dresses.” Yukwon said leaning on the doorframe with his eyes closed as you put your phone down and finished changing.

“True…Wait…FUDGE! I forgot to donate yesterday…” You mumbled looking at your phone again.

“You can do that later today. By the way, are you done changing yet?” Yukwon asked with his eyes still closed.

“Huh? Oh yeah I am. You said you made food right?” You asked grinning.

“Yeah. It’s downstairs. Kaja.” He said squatting in front of you as if he wanted to give you a piggyback ride.

"M-Mwoh?" You asked staring at his back.

“Get on, lazyass.” He said waiting.

“Eum. Komawoyo, Oppa.” You said getting on his back before he started to walk downstairs.

“Ne. By the way, you know that Fate isn’t here, right?” He asked you.

“Ah. Chincha? Waeyo?”

“Molla. All I know is that they didn't come to the dorm last night. But Taehoon said they're coming to the dorm right now though." Yukwon said sitting you down on one of the chairs at the dinner table.

"Hm...I wonder where the spent the night then..." You thought aloud as you ate the food Yukwon ‘made.’ "Yummy food by the way."

"Thanks. I learned from the best." Yukwon said smiling at you.

"We stayed at a hotel near the restaurant in case you were wondering." Taehoon said walking in the dining room, putting his keys on the counter.

"Ah chincha? With what money?" You asked him.

"Yours of course." Taehoon said casually.

"Mino, how much did you guys spend?" You asked looking over at the twins.

"A sixteenth of your bank account." Minki answered making you raise your brow questionably.

"Mina?" You asked her.

"A quarter of your bank account." Minjung answered honestly.

"That's what I was expecting." You said chuckling. "You guys should go change and wash up. YG wants us in his office in an hour or so."

"Araso." They all said going upstairs to shower and change leaving you and Yukwon alone again.

“Hey, I’m gonna go to Brand New Stardom. Zico just texted me saying it’s time for practice.” Yukwon told you.

“Aw…Okay. I’ll see you later?” You said questionably.

“Yeah. Annyeong, Teddie~” He said smiling.

“Annyeong, Kitty~” You waved to him as he walked out of Fate’s dorm.


[An Hour Later At YG Ent.]

"Appa, we're here~!" You called out reaching Hyunseok's office.

"Come on in and sit down. Taehoon, close the door behind you when you all come in." Hyunseok said at his desk.

"Ne, Hyung." Taehoon said closing the door and walking over to the couches, sitting down next to you at the end.

"So what did you want us here for?" You asked.

"Comeback. When do you want it?" Hyunseok asked.

"Two weeks from now." You answered. "We still have to do the music video, practice and record the rest of the songs."

"I’m sure you guys can get the recording done in two to three days right?”

“Ne.” Taehoon asked confused.

“Then it’s settled. I'll get everything set. I'll talk to you about the details tomorrow."

"Ne, Appa." You said nodding.

"You all can go except for Mino. I have to talk to you." Hyunseok said excusing the three of you as Minjung gave Minki a worried glance before walking out.

"What happened?" You asked Taehoon and Minjung.

"What happened after you left last night or what happened to Minki?" Minjung asked.

"Both." You answered.

"After you left, HyunSeung got drunk and the groups left one by one at a time." Taehoon said.

"As for Minki, I think he got caught by the paparazzi." Minjung hesitantly answered.

"With who?" You asked sighing.

"Hyojung Unnie." Minjung answered.

"That's fine then. I thought I was about to barge in on their conversation." You said in relief.

"Let's go get started on recording." Taehoon suggested.

"Araso. Kaja. I call being behind the controls!" You childishly exclaimed running off to the recording studio.

"Yah! That's not fair!" Minjung exclaimed chasing after you.

"It is too fair!" You yelled back laughing, dodging everyone that you passed by.

"Jaehye's on the run! Catch her!" Taehoon exclaimed.

"Reward for catching her is..." Minjung started.

"Free food!" Taehoon exclaimed quickly.

About half an hour later of running around, you hid in the recording room.

"I f- mmmphhhh!" Someone muffled out since you held them from behind and covered their mouth.

"Shh...Oppa, don't yell." You whispered in someone's ear slowly uncovering your hand.

"What is this about?" JiYong asked as you released your hold from him.

"Mianhae. Fate was trying to chase me away from here." You told him.

"I know. They told me to look for you." He said sitting on the chair where you previously were sitting on before you assaulted him.

"Oppa, that's my seat." You whined pouting.

"So how do the songs sound like so far?" He asked ignoring your whining and turning the chair to face the controls.

"Well, so far we only have the title track." You said playing it.

By the end of the song, JiYong asked, "You made the whole song?"

"Ani. I just wrote the lyrics." You modestly replied shrugging.

"That's a lie, Unnie. You did everything else. I only produced it." Minjung said walking in the recording room with the other two members of Fate.

"How was the ordeal with Appa?" You asked Minki.

"It went well. All I have to do is wait for HyoJung to respond." Minki said lounging on the couch.

"Response to confirm whether or not you two are dating?"

"Yeah. They've been going out for about a week." Taehoon said.

"Ah. So have you started the fourth mini?" You asked Taehoon.

"Yeah. It's already finished. You just have to add the music and stuff." Taehoon answered.

"Cool we can record that later this week too. Do you guys want to do promos for this one or do you wanna go straight to the fourth mini?" You asked Fate.

"Can we just go straight to the fourth one?" Minjung asked.

"Ne. I think I can pull some strings for that to happen." You answered before turning to the other two. "What about you guys?"

"Straight to the fourth." They answered.

"Araso. Let's get to work then." You said turning back to the controls. "Minjung, you're first."

"Ne." She said getting in the booth.

After recording half of the songs for the third mini, it was almost eight at night and you decided for Fate to head back to the dorm.

"Fate, let's get a good night's rest." You announced grinning. "We've finished recording at least half of the songs. So for the next two weeks we'll be very busy."

"Ne, Leader!" They saluted as you all walked out of the recording studio.


Uh…I don’t know what to say…
How do you like it?
Ahh…Molla~
Comment?