She'd Rather Sleep Than Hang Out With Us..

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog -  {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3Z7vojWVkg [KiKi’s a mommy’s boy ^^]


~~ Recap ~~

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" You asked curiously.

"Mini! How could you forget about me?! I'm your best friend!" He said taking of his shades and beanie.


[Outside. Walking the Streets of Seoul.]

"Omo! Kwangie!" You exclaimed hugging him.

"Shh! Not so loud. I don't need fans coming out to get me." He said covering your mouth.

"Fans?" You questioned taking his hand off your mouth, picking up your bags and started walking.

"Yes fans. Wait! You don't know?" KiKwang asked following you.

"Don't know what?" You asked confused.

"Do you know who BEAST is?"

"Aniyo. Am I supposed to?"

"Yes and no. Yes because our popularity is rising. But no because you've been abroad..." He said drifting off.

"Agassi, welcome back. We'll take those for you." The maids said taking the bags away from you as soon as you stepped in the house.

"Komawo." You said walking to the giving KiKwang a tour.

"H-How..." KiKwang stuttered speechless looking around your house.

"How what?" You asked walking up the stairs.

"How did you get a place like this?"

"I got kicked out from Umma's and Appa's house for a couple thousand dollars so I invested it." You said casually.

"Kicked out? Why?"

"Apparently, me going abroad was their way of kicking me out with all my things."

"That doesn't explain how you got this place."

"Mysterious lyric writer, prodigy, dance battles and investment. Happy?" You said rolling your eyes.

"You became a prodigy in dancing?" He asked shocked.

"Yup. Why are you so shocked?"

"Mollayo." He said shrugging. “You weren’t the kind of person to enter in those kinds of things.”

A couple hours later, you and KiKwang caught up. And just when he only told you one member of his ‘band,’ his phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" KiKwang said answering his phone.

"Yah! KiKwang, where are you?! It's getting late!" Doojoon yelled.

"Mianhae Hyung! I was visiting a friend." KiKwang said sheepishly.

"Well, tell them you have to go! We have a schedule tomorrow and we can afford you to be sick because of walking home."

"Araso Hyung. I'll be right over." KiKwang said sighing and hanging up.

"Well, I guess this means I have to hold my questions for next time and you have to tell me more about your boyband, BEAST." You said chuckling.

"It seems so and I have to walk home." He complained.

You laughed and said, "Let me go wash up and I'll send you home."

"Chincha?!" He asked happily.

"Ne. And you can visit my room." You said walking towards your room.

"Wah~ it's so spacious!" KiKwang exclaimed amazed. "I wish I could live with you!"

"You can if you want. It gets pretty lonely since I live here by myself." You said walking to your closet and grabbing clothes and two towels.

"I can actually stay here?!"

"Yeah. Why not?" You said shrugging but them walking to the bathroom and said, "You can go and roam around if you want. I'll only be here for about ten to twenty minutes."

"If you say so, Rimz." He said walking around your room as you went to take a shower. [Reemz.]


[Inside BEAST's Dorm.]

~~ Author's Point of View ~~

"Aigo...Where is he?!" Doojoon exclaimed pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Didn't you call him?" HyunSeung asked.

"Yeah."

"Where did he say he was?" JunHyung asked.

"He said he was at a friend's house."

"Whose?" YoSeob asked.

"Mollayo. I didn't ask the name."

"Aigo. Pabo Hyung. DongWoon, go outside and check if he's coming." JunHyung said giving DongWoon a thick jacket, a beanie, shades and a sweater and pushing him out of the dorm.

'Aish...I just had to be the maknae...' DongWoon said putting the warm outerwear on and walking to the elevator.

"Bye Kwangie!" DongWoon heard someone say and looked over in that direction. Just when he looked over, he saw KiKwang walked out of a car with a huge grin on his face.

"Bye-yeom, Aegi. I'll call you when I'm not busy tomorrow." DongWoon heard his hyung said.

'Aegi?! Where was Hyung?!' DongWoon thought immediately rushing back in the dorm.

"DongWoon, what are you doing back?" Doojoon asked.

"Is KiKwang coming?" HyunSeung asked.

"N-Ne." DongWoon stuttered.

"Hi guys!" KiKwang said still grinning.

"Woah. Why are you so happy?" YoSeob asked.

"I met up with a friend." KiKwang said sighing happily.

"A friend? It sounds more like you got laid." JunHyung mumbled.

SMACK!

"Yah! What was that for?" JunHyung exclaimed.

"You know." Doojoon said glaring.

"Okay, okay. Geez." JunHyung said backing off.

"And you." Doojoon said looking over at KiKwang. "Where the hell were you? We have a schedule tomorrow and you're off wondering around Seoul."

"Like I said on the phone. I was at a friend's place. We hung out for awhile and lost track of time." KiKwang explained calmly.

"Is that why you called her Aegi?" DongWoon blurted.

"You were with a girl?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"How did you know?" KiKwang asked curiously.

"I-I..erm..." DongWoon stuttered.

"We sent him to go check if you were here." Doojoon explained. "Now, why were you out with a girl? You're going to create a scandal!"

"I stayed at her house. We just talked. Nothing more, nothing less." KiKwang explained.

"You stayed at her house?!" Doojoon yelled.

"Geez Hyung. Just calm down."

"Calm down?! How the hell do expect me to calm down?!"

"Do you want to meet her? She's really nice and pretty."

"What the hell, KiKwang?! The only girl in my life is my little sister."

'I wasn't trying to hook you up with her...Wait...HYUNG HAS A LITTLE SISTER?!' KiKwang thought.

"You have a little sister?" YoSeob asked surprised voicing everyone else's thoughts.

"I wasn't supposed to say anything about her..." Doojoon muttered. ‘Especially since I haven’t seen her in so long…’

"What did you say?" JunHyung asked confused.

"Nevermind. Just get some sleep we have an early schedule tomorrow." Doojoon said walking to the bunks.

"Does anyone know about his little sister?" HyunSeung asked.

"I never knew Hyung had a little sister.” DongWoon said.

"What about you guys?" HyunSeung asked looking over at the rest of BEAST.

"Nope." JunHyung awarded sipping his coke.

"You?" HyunSeung asked looking at YoSeob.

"Uh-uh." YoSeob answered shaking his head.

"What about you Kwang?"

"Never heard of her." KiKwang said shrugging.

"Well that settles it. We'll leave this topic alone until something comes up about her." HyunSeung said sighing.

"Now, let's go get some sleep." JunHyung said getting up as the others followed him to the bunks.


[Next Day. Time - 12:52 p.m.]

AegiMi! Your phone is ringing.
Quick answer it! It's important.
Not really! But it could be~
Since it me. Soooooo~
Answer, answer, ans-

"Kwang, I hate you." You muttered answering your phone.

"That's not a nice hello." He said as you imagined him pouting.

"Well it's not nice to wake me up especially with your annoying ringtone you made." You mumbled darkly.

"You actually used it? ...Wait…You’re still in bed?! It's almost one. Don't you have school?"

"No. I got my diploma a long time ago, remember?"

"Oh yeah...You told me that yesterday..."

"And I thought I had the worst memory..."

"Yah! Don't be mean to your Oppa!"

"Only by five months!"

"Well, are you busy today? I want you to meet BEAST."

"Mm... Mianhae Oppa. I have a couple things to do."

"Like what? You just got here yesterday!"

"Sleep. I'll talk to you when I wake up. Bye bye!" You said hanging up and putting your phone in silence before throwing it across the room having it land on your couch.


[With BEAST.]

"MWOH?! How can she hang up on me?!" KiKwang exclaimed before walking out of the van for practice.

"Who hung up on you?" YoSeob asked with an eyebrow raised.

"My friend."

"The one you were talking about last night?" JunHyung asked walking in CUBE Entertainment Building.

"Ne.."

"What happened?" DongWoon asked pressing the button to the elevator.

"She said she'd rather sleep than hang out with us.." KiKwang said sighing.

"She still asleep at this time?" YoSeob asked

"I guess so..."

'Sounds like something Rimi would do...' JunHyung and Doojoon thought.

A couple hours later, they finished with their practice and KiKwang went to go check his phone. He then sighed and lied on the floor with his phone in hand.

"What's with the sigh, Hyung?" DongWoon asked.

"Nothing, Woon. Don't worry about it." KiKwang said as his phone buzzed.

Just then, DongWoon laughed because KiKwang jolted up as soon as he felt his phone vibrate.

"Hi-Yeom, Aegi!" KiKwang said answering his phone.


Anyways, what do you think of the story so far?
Is it okay? Or needs more of something?

Thank you for all the comments ^^
Comment? Subscribe?