W-we Aren’t Lying!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHK5AeheUU8 [Loving~ <3]


~~ Recap ~~                                             

"Hm...This is new. Rimi likes someone?" YoungBae asked smirking.

"I'm going now. Annyeong. Thanks for the cheesecake." You said quickly getting up and walking away.


[BEAST's Dorm.]

"Yah! Pabo! Ireona!" You exclaimed nudging KiKwang, who was now on the couch.

"Nghh..." He groaned rolling over causing him to fall off the couch. "Oof!"

"Smart move, Pabo." You said shaking your head.

"Riminie, we're going to your house right?" HyunSeung asked.

"Ah, ne. Do you two have schedule tomorrow or something?"

"Aniyo. I don't think so. Wae?"

"Do you want to stay over my house?"

"Chincha?!" They both exclaimed.

"Ne." You said smiling. "So you two should go pack up and tomorrow I'll invite the rest of Beast to come over."

"Araso!" They exclaimed grinning, running off to their bunks and grabbing their bags to pack.

"How much should we pack?" KiKwang asked as he saw you by the door.

"Is your closet crammed with clothes?" You asked questionably.

"Ne!" They both said nodding.

"Grab the clothes you want to leave at my house in case you guys decide to drop by every now and then." You said casually, shrugging.

"Omo! Chinchayo?!" KiKwang asked shocked.

"Well I did tell you I felt lonely so you guys can drop by anytime."

"True..." KiKwang said still packing.

"Wow. Who knew our closet could be this messy..." HyunSeung said staring at their closet.

After a couple of minutes, they finished packing and put their stuff in the car.

"Did you guys tell your manager you're gonna be with me?" You asked them as they loaded their stuff.

"Aniyo." HyunSeung answered.

"Aish...chincha?!" You complained grabbing KiKwang's phone.

"Yah!" KiKwang yelled.

"Here. You drive." You said handing him the keys.

"Yes!" He exclaimed running to the driver's seat and starting the car as you and HyunSeung got in the car.

"We need to get you a new phone..." You muttered dialing JoonKun, their manager.

"Yoboseyo?" JoonKun greeted answering his phone.

"Oppa! Annyeong! KiKwang and HyunSeung Oppas are with me. Is that okay?"

'Mwoh? How does she now hyung?' KiKwang and HyunSeung thought.

"Rimi-ah? Is that you? Annyeong! And yeah it's fine. Is it okay if they stay with you for the night? I don't have time to pick them up." JoonKun said.

"Ah ne! That's fine. Are the others on a schedule right now?" You asked him.

"Ne, wae? Do you want them to go over to your house tomorrow?"

"You know me so well." You said laughing.

"Well, I am you're Oppa that you love so much."

"Shikuro. Just bring them over but don't tell them where you're taking them."

"Ne. Anyways, I have to go. DongWoon is pestering me to get him food."

"Araso, Oppa. See you tomorrow."

"Ne. Annyeong." He said hanging up.

"Riminie, how do you know JoonKun Hyung?" HyunSeung asked.

'Riminie? Does Hyung like Rimi?' KiKwang thought surprised.

"Yah! KiKwang!" You shouted getting KiKwang's attention.

"What?" KiKwang asked snapping out of his thoughts.

"I said go drive to a store so we can get you a new phone."

"Oh. Okay."


[At Home. Time - 8:32 p.m.]

"You guys should go unpack your stuff. Just go upstairs and pick any room you want to sleep in. Oh, feel free to roam around if you want. On the third floor there's a piano room and practice studio if you want to go take a look." You told the guys before you took the keys from KiKwang and walked out of the house.

"I wonder what she's gonna do." HyunSeung thought aloud as he dragged his bags up the stairs.

"Most likely out to get us some food." KiKwang replied shrugging, carrying his things.

"So which one room are you taking?"

"The one next to hers. You?"

"Nan molla. I have a feeling Doojoon or JunHyung would want to next to her so I'll just go next to you."

"Ahh..." KiKwang nodded in understanding.

"You think she'll let us get some furniture in the room?"

"Maybe. We can just ask her. She won't mind. After all, she said she's off this week."

"That's good. Man, I wish I could live here though. It's better than our crammed dorm."

"Agreed. Well, we should go unpack."

"Ne."

"I'll meet you in your room when I'm done so we can get a tour of the place."

"Araso." HyunSeung said nodding.

With that, they both parted ways to their rooms and started to unpack their things.


[Two Hours Later.]

"Where is she?" KiKwang muttered flipping through the channels sitting on the sofa.

"Maybe she's stuck in traffic?" HyunSeung said questionably.

"Maybe...."

-Bang!-

"I'm back!" You exclaimed walking in the house.

"Aegi!!!" KiKwang exclaimed having an automatic reaction.

'Aish! I wish he'd just stop calling her that.' HyunSeung thought slightly annoyed.

"Seungie-ah, what do you want to eat?" You asked him. "I'm willing to make anything."

"Can you make ribs?"

"Can she? Of course she can! She can make almost anything!" KiKwang answered for you.

"Ignore him." You said pushing KiKwang away. "You want ribs right?"

"Ne. If that's okay with you though." HyunSeung said.

"Don't worry. It's fine. If you want, you can call the others over. JoonKun Oppa called me a few minutes ago and said their schedule got cut short."

"Araso. They said they'll be over soon." HyunSeung said after a couple of minutes once he received the text.

"Tell them I'm making their favorite dish." You told him before walking in the kitchen to start cooking.

When you were almost done with the food, you heard the front door open.

"Rimi-ahhh~! Bogoshipeosseo!!" Doojoon exclaimed running to you.

"Oof!" You huffed as Doojoon hugged you. "Annyeong, Oppa."

"Aw~ it's a family reunion!" JunHyung teased before walking up to you to hug you.

"Oppa, can you get the pepper paste for me?" You asked Doojoon.

"Ne." He said grabbing the pepper paste on the top shelf and handing it to you.

"It's a wonder how you're shorter than KiKwang." Doojoon said chuckling and ruffling your hair.

"Yah! I’m only a centimeter or so shorter than him. Besides, you only got the better genes in height and looks. I only got the intelligence." You said sticking your tongue out at him and putting all the food on serving plates.

"Yah! Are you calling me stupid?!"

"I never said that, now did I?" You said smirking at him.

"Sometimes I wonder why you aren't related to me." JunHyung said shaking his head.

"’Cause you drink too much coke. Now, help me out with the food." You said carrying a couple plates.

"Yah. You drink too much Sprite!" JunHyung retorted helping you and Doojoon with the food.

"Aish! You two never change." KiKwang said shaking his head.

"You, go get the others." You and JunHyung said in unison looking glaring at KiKwang causing him to scamper out.

"You two are way too obsessive to share your drinks with anyone." Doojoon said shaking his head, chuckling.

"Yah!" You and JunHyung exclaimed as the rest of Beast came in the dining room.

"Noona!" DongWoon exclaimed hugging you after you put all the plates down.

"Annyeong, Woon. Have your Hyungs been taking care of you?" You asked him, smiling.

"Noona, Hyung-deul were bullying me!" DongWoon cried.

"Mwoh?!" You exclaimed glaring at Beast.

"Don't include me! We were with you." KiKwang and HyunSeung screamed, waving their hands in front of them frantically.

"What did you guys do to my poor dongsaeng?" You asked looking at the other Beast members’ direction.

"N-Nothing." They said afraid.

"You better not be lying." You said glaring at them but then turning to DongWoon and said, "Woonie, you can go eat first."

"Ne, Noona!" DongWoon said running to the table to eat as you glared at Beast.

“W-we aren’t lying! We swear!” Beast stuttered.

“Sure…Now go eat.” You said rolling your eyes

"N-Ne!" They said nodding and running to the table to eat.

"You're going to the studio aren't you?" KiKwang asked knowingly.

"Yup." You said nodding childishly.

"New routines?"

"Ne!"

"You think you can make a choreo for our comeback?" KiKwang asked pouting.

"Maybe... Depends if you have your comeback song with you."

"Maybe JunHyung has it."

"Don't talk to him now he's too busy eating and all."

"Do you want me to give it to you when we're done eating?"

"Only if he has it." You said shrugging.

"Okay. Well, off you go. I'm getting hungry." He said pushing you upstairs so you could leave.

"Okay okay!" You said leaving him.


Whee~ How was the chapter? Was it okay? I hope so haha.
Anyways, next chapter is going to have a special guest.
It’s someone who isn’t really ‘known’ but he is a star/idol.
Soo~If you guess who it is I shall write you a one-shot~ :3
Kekeke~ So let’s hope you get the mystery person right ^^
HINT: He’s in a KBS Drama.
Hint 2: He is one of my favorite actors. :3
Deadline is...June 10th [When I get out of school]
Now~ I hope you all can comment~ <3
Subscriptions are welcome :3

Lol He looks at JunHyung XD