One Piece Time?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MnqDbhPIzA [LOL xD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Let's go to Fate's dorm!" Minhyuk suggested.

"Waeyo?" You asked curiously.

"One Piece!" Yukwon exclaimed. "And I still want my headphones!"

"Fine. Kaja." You said.

"How are we all going to get to your dorm?" Taeil asked.

"Public transportation. If you don't want to, Taehoon will take you to the dorm because I'm heading to the store to get Yukwon new headphones. Only four people can go with him so choose now." You said as everyone stayed in place. "Since no one moved, I'm guessing all of us are going on a bus."

"Ne." They all chorused.

"Kaja." You said grinning.


[At the Store.]

"Jae, come over here!" Yukwon called you over.

"Hm?" You hummed walking over to him.

"Couple headphones?" He asked using aegyo.

"The GD&TOP ones?" You asked back.

"Ani. You like silver so you get silver and I'll get the gold. Then we can customize it." Yukwon said grinning.

"Customize it to what?"

"On yours, you'll have Block B’s logo and my name put there and on mine, I'll have Fate’s logo and your name."

"Araso. Let's go tell them then." You said as Yukwon immediately went over to the clerk as you followed behind him.

"Andwae, Noona!" P.O and Jiho exclaimed stopping you.

"Mwoh? Waeyo?" You asked stopping right before the desk.

"Can you get us something too?" Zico asked pouting.

"Aegyo? Really, Jiho?" You asked amused.

"Can you?" P.O asked.

"Fine. Get what you want." You sighed.

"Wah! Komawo~" They exclaimed hugging you before running to get what they wanted.

"What about us?" Fate and the rest of Block B whined.

"Go." You said nodding for them to get what they wanted.

"Komawo, Jae!" They all exclaimed happily as you walked over to Yukwon.

"Couldn't say no?" Yukwon chuckled.

"Oh hush you. You forgot to remind me to donate." You grumbled pushing him.

"I did remind you!" He laughed.

"Yeah. Last month!" You said pushing him again.

"I still reminded you though!"

"Tch. Whatever. Did you already order the headphones?"

"Ne but I didn't pay yet." He answered.

"Araso." You said getting your card out as the lady who was helping Yukwon came out from the back.

"So how long will it take?" Yukwon asked the lady who was glaring at you before giving Yukwon a flirtatious look.

"Oh..Maybe about two days." The lady said biting her bottom lip trying to look seductive.

"Araso. Jagi, you can wait right?" Yukwon asked curling a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Ne, Oppa." You said smiling, playing along with Yukwon's charade.

"That's my baby." He said kissing you in front of the lady making her go back to the back.

"Noona! We're- Woah." P.O said surprised as Yukwon pulled away.

"Mian. She was annoying me." Yukwon whispered kissing your forehead.

"Gwaenchana." You said smiling before turning to P.O and asked, "Jihoon, as you were saying?"

"We're done~!" Zico said grinning unaware of what happened.

"Araso. I'll-" You began.

"Gwaenchana. I got it." Yukwon said winking at you as he held up your card.

"When did you-"

"Secret~" He said before walking away with Fate and Block B.

From: Nae 4D Wangjanim~

Jagiya, eodiya?
We need to talk.

Ring...Ri-

"Jagi, eodiya?" HyunSeung asked picking up your call.

"I'm with Fate and Block B. Waeyo?" You asked.

"What's going on with you and Yukwon?"

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"Why are you two so lovey and touchy with each over?"

"We're just frie- wait. Are you jealous?" You asked him amused.

"Ye- No! Why would you even ask that?"

"Well, you're raising your voice at me and you're on the verge of yelling at me. Why else would I think that?"

"Aish..."

"So how was your stage ‘kiss’ with Hyunah?" You asked casually, watching the lady try to flirt with Yukwon again.

"A-Ah...Uhm..." HyunSeung stuttered.

“Tch.” You scoffed. “Are you two a couple now?”

“A-ani.” He stuttered.

“Why’d you stutter?”

“Jagiya, let me explain.”

“What do you need to explain?”

“Jagiya…”

“Well…?”

“I don’t know how to begin…”

"Well then...call me when you’re ready. Annyeong." You said hanging up and sighing.


AegiJjang: 뭔가 모르게 살짝...왜이러지…? [Don't know why but suddenly...Why am I like this..?]


Once you sent the tweet, you started walking to Yukwon.

"What did he talk to you about?" Yukwon asked grabbing the receipt and your card from the lady as Fate and Block grabbed their newly bought items and walked out of the store to head over to the bus stop.

"He asked what's going on with me and you but I was confused on what he meant so I asked what he meant. Then he asked why I am so lovey and touchy with you."

"Lovey? We aren't that lovey dovey are we?"

"Apparently we are." You shrugged.

"So what did you tell him?"

"I was about to say we're friends but then I stopped and asked if he was jealous. Of course he denied it though but then he started raising his voice and questioned why I would ask that."

"Jealous much?"

"You don't even know." You said chuckling. "But the weird thing was when I asked him how his stage kiss with Hyunah was."

"How is that weird?"

"He stuttered and hesitated to answer. What's that supposed to mean?"

"Mm...If I kissed you and you felt a spark, how would you answer HyunSeung if he asked how was your kiss with me?"

"I..I don't know." You answered following Fate and Block B on the bus, sitting next to Yukwon.

"That's probably how he feels." Yukwon said shrugging.

"Ah...So he actually is falling for Hyunah?" You mumbled closing your eyes.

‘Ani. How should I rephrase this...?’ Yukwon thought to himself until he felt your head on his shoulder.

"She knocked out?" Taehoon asked looking over at Yukwon.

"Yeah."

"How many did you give her?"

"One."

"When?"

"After practicing the choreo."

"Araso. That's fine."

"So she's good?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about it. You only have to worry if she starts coughing out blood."

"Araso. So how long until we get to the dorm?"

"An hour. Tell Jiho to call your manger. You guys should spend the night at your dorm."

"Ne, Hyung." Yukwon said taking his phone out to text Zico.

Once the bus arrived at Fate's destination, Yukwon carefully picked you up and carried you off the bus.

"Hyung, how much farther is the dorm?" Minki asked.

"It's not that far. We should be there in twenty minutes if we start walking." Taehoon answered.


[At Fate's Dorm.]

"Should I put her upstairs?" Yukwon asked with you still in his arm sleeping soundlessly.

"Up to you." Taehoon shrugged as Yukwon just laid you on the couch with your head on his lap.

"So...One Piece time?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ne!" Fate chimed.

"I'll get popcorn!" Minki said walking to the kitchen.

"I'll look for the movie!" Taehoon said walking away.

"I'll get blankets." Minhyuk said walking to the closet.

"I'll help." Minjung said following Minhyuk.

"We'll get drinks." Taeil and Jaehyo said walking to the kitchen.

"We'll get pillows." Kyung and Zico said before Zico slightly nudging P.O.

"Uh...I need to go use the restroom." P.O said walking to the farthest restroom in the dorm.

'Why'd they all leave...?' Yukwon thought confused.

"Mm...Are we already at the dorm?" You mumbled slowly sitting up and rubbing your eyes.

"Ne. We're about to watch One Piece." Yukwon nodded.

"Araso. I'm gonna go change. Do you need any pajamas?" You asked him.

"Do you have any sweats I can borrow?" He asked.

"Yeah. Follow me." You said waving him over.

"Ara." Yukwon said jumping over the couch and following you upstairs.

Five minutes after the two of you left, Block B and Fate came back to the living room.

"Oh? Where are they?" Minjung asked surprised.

"Yah! Give it back!" Everyone heard you exclaim from upstairs.

"Ani. It's cute. I think I'll keep it." They heard Yukwon chuckle.

"Andwae! That's embarrassing!"

"Aigo. Nae Teddie Bear is so cute."

"Yah. Stop it!"

"Aigo~ Give Kitty a kiss first."

"Andwae! Go away!" You exclaimed running out of the room.

"Yah. Didn't I tell you not to run down the stairs?!"

"I'm not gonna- Omo!"

Thud.

"Pabo." Yukwon grunted lying on his back with you on top of him.

"Gwaenchana?" You asked worried.

"My back hurts.." Yukwon groaned.

"Minhyuk."

"Coming." B-Bomb said helping you carry Yukwon to the couch.

"Oppa, where does it hurt?" You asked worried getting on Yukwon's back.

"Higher." Yukwon said as you started massaging his back.

"Here?"

"Lower."

"Here?"

"Apa! Apa! Apa!" He screamed in pain once you pressed on the spot where it hurt him most.

"Mian, Oppa." You murmured knocking him out as his body went limp.

"What the hell did you just do?!" Zico yelled as Minki and Kyung held him back as you cracked Yukwon's back in place.

"Hyuk, carry him to my room and let him sleep please." You said getting off of Yukwon as the doorbell rang.

"Ne." Taehoon said carefully picking Yukwon up and carrying him upstairs.

"Jaehyo, go open the door." You said waving him off.

"Araso." Jaehyo said getting up.

"Noona, gwaenchana?" P.O asked noticing you holding your chest.

"." You muttered as you felt yourself thrown to the wall and pinned to it.


Ddung~ Now what’s going to happen? :P
LOL Cliffy~ bwahahaha~ I’m evil now right? XD
Nah~ I’m nice haha~ I’ll update again soon…hopefully… :D
Just kidding~ The next chapter will be up now~ :3
Comments please~ :3 They’re greatly appreciated~ ^^