Wasn't That A Little Harsh?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syHzXgSvpO4 [Yeah~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Everyone, if you see a shiny black Lamborghini or Mustang GT watch out. It could be Noona speeding or something." Minki told the camera as Fate started laughing.

"Yah. Do you wanna die?" You growled playfully. [Don’t think wrong, people!]


[The Next Day. Time - 8:45 a.m.]

"Noonaaaaaa~, ireona~" Minki exclaimed knocking on your door.

"Andwae..." You groaned turning around.

"Don't make me get Taehoon Hyung." He threatened trying to get in your room.

"Go ahead. Go get DungHoon." You grumbled going back to sleep.

"Pfft...DungHoon..." Minki mumbled trying to hold in his laughter as he walked away from your room.

"Yah!" Taehoon yelled banging on your door minutes after Minki left.

"Break my door and I swear I'll break your face." You growled, glaring at the door from under your blanket.

"N-Ne..." He stuttered running away from your room with his anger instantly vanishing.

"Unnie, President wants you over at YG Building." Minjung said loudly knocking on your door.

You exclaimed something incomprehensible in your pillow and got up to go to the bathroom and take a shower.

After you took a shower and changed, you went downstairs to find something to eat.

"Morning, Noona." Minki greeted you.

"Morning..." You greeted back, half asleep.

"Taehoon Hyung peeled an orange for you. It's on the counter waiting to be eaten."

"Araso. Manager Appa is going to pick you up when I'm done talking to Hyunseok Appa." You told him grabbing your keys and eating a part of the orange.

"Ne. We'll be ready at the time." He said as you put your shoes on.

"Good. Tell Taehoon I said thanks. Annyeong." You said walking out of the dorm.

Once you arrived at YG, you went up to Hyunseok's office bowing and greeting everyone you passed.

"You wanted to talk?" You asked entering Hyunseok's office after he said you could come in.

"Ne. Sit down." He said getting up from his chair and walking towards where you are. "Are you willing to go on a game show the day after you debut?"

"Isn't that a bit-"

"Too much?"

"Aniyo. I just think fans would think your rushing Fate into things, but I'm willing to do it if you want. What game show?"

"1 vs. 100." He simply answered.

"Ah...I'm okay with that. It seems fun." You said chuckling.

"Good. After your practice today, I want you, specifically you, to go to sleep."

"Araso, Appa."

"Wait, don't you have class today too?"

"Ne..."

Hyunseok sighed and said, "Then go sleep after your class when you get home."

"Ne, Appa. I will." You said nodding.

"Good. Now go practice. You have two more days." He said getting up and walking back to his desk.

"Ne. Annyeong." You said walking out.

Bzzt.

From: Kiwi Kwangie~

I hope you aren't working too hard~
The guys and I mis
s you in the house.
Can't wait
to see you at MuBank!
Saranghae~

BYE-YEOM~!!! ^^

From: Rosy Rimi~

I'm not working too hard~
But I hope you do for your comeback~
Tell them I miss them too.
Haha~ I can't wa
it either!
Oh! Can I borrow your tornado-like earrings for the comeback?
The black ones, please~
If yes, just bring them~
Nado Saranghae~

BYE-YEOM~!!! ^3^

Bzzt.

From: Minki Monkey.

Noona~ we're waiting for you at the practice studio.
Taehoon Hyung is starting to be lazy...
Pali, Noona! Pali!

You chuckled as you read the text and headed over to the practice studio.

"Unnie!" Minjung exclaimed hugging you.

"Annyeong, Minjung. Where's DungHoon?" You asked Minki as Minjung let go.

"Stop calling me that!" Taehoon complained.

"Fine. I'm just amazed that you didn't fall off the couch." You said laughing.

"Yah!"

"Fate, let's practice now!" You announced ignoring Taehoon.

"Ne, Yong Leader!" The twins said while Taehoon grumbled it as he was getting up from the couch.

Five hours later, Fate ended up on the floor panting.

"Once more." You said getting up.

"Andwae, Unnie. It's too much." Minjung complained.

"Fine. Just go lie on the couches." You told them.

"Mwoh?! You're still going to practice?!" Fate exclaimed surprised.

"Why not?" You asked walking over to the stereo as the twins moved to the couches.

"Aish! You have school soon! Do you want to faint at school? Or even worse, on stage for our debut?! Stop working so hard! You might end up hurting yourself." Taehoon yelled in frustration. "Go wash up and get ready for school."

"Araso..." You mumbled walking out of the practice room.

"Wasn’t that a little harsh?" Minki asked Taehoon.

"Yeah...it was an accident. I just can't stand her overworking herself..." Taehoon said sighing.

"Don't worry, Oppa. We know how you feel. Unnie is like a poor mother striving to feed and support her children except Unnie isn't really a mother nor is she poor..." Minjung said patting Taehoon's shoulder.

"What Jungie is trying to say is that Noona is stressed from school and our debut. You should apologize to Noona when she's done washing up. So she won't blame things on herself." Minki advised Taehoon.

"For you two being the youngest, you both have good advice." Taehoon chuckled.

"We know. That's because we don't like it when any of us fight." The twins said in unison. "But you should apologize to Noona/Unnie before she leaves."

"Araso. I'll see you two at the dorm later then." Taehoon said getting up. "Annyeong."

"Annyeong~" The twins chimed as Taehoon left the room.


[After Washing Up.]

"Annyeong, Rimi-ah~!" DaeSung exclaimed happily.

"Annyeong, Oppa." You greeted him.

"What's wrong? That's not the kind of response I normally get from you." DaeSung said slinging an arm around your shoulder and poking your side making you squirm.

"Mianhae. Anyways I gotta go to school. I'll see you tomorrow. Annyeong." You said moving away from him and bowing before you left.

'Hm...I wonder what's wrong with her...' DaeSung thought.

"Hyung, do you know where Rimi is?" Taehoon asked DaeSung frantically.

"She's heading to the exit so she can go to school." DaeSung said not noticing that Taehoon already left. "Oh...He left..."

"Rimi! Jamkkanman!" Taehoon exclaimed trying to catch up to you. [Wait!]

"What is it?" You asked monotonously.

"Mianhae. I know what I said was harsh but you know Fate and I care about you." Taehoon said sincerely.

"I know..." You muttered.

"Forgive me?" He asked pouting.

You laughed and said, "Of course."

"Good. Now give Oppa a hug and go to school." He said grinning with his arms spread out.

"Ne. Make sure you wash up when you get to the dorm. I'll be back before...midnight. Annyeong~" You said grinning back and hugging him.

"Annyeong~" Taehoon said waving as you walked out.

After you finished your class, you drove back home and it was already past midnight when you arrived back to the dorm.

'I need to sleep more...' You thought making your way inside the house after locking your car.

"Noona...?" Minki murmured half-asleep in the kitchen.

"Annyeong, Minki. Stop eating in the middle of the night." You tiredly told him, pulling him away from the kitchen and dragging him with you upstairs.

"Ne..." Minki muttered before walking back to his room.

In the afternoon, the members of Fate decided to let you sleep due to Hyunseok's strict order to leave you alone to get some rest.

"Does Noona have class again today?" Minki asked curiously.

"Aniyo. Her schedule got screwed up. Why?" Taehoon asked looking from the tv to Minki.

"I was thinking that we should go to the hot springs or something when Noona wakes up so she can relax." Minki said.

"Then after, Unnie and I will go to the spa and get a massage while you two can do whatever." Minjung added smiling.

"Wow. Rimi and I really don't deserve you." Taehoon said amazed.

"Without us no one will keep the two of you sane." The Min twins said in unison.

"Let's go make a reservation to this one really good spa place and hotspring my Umma goes too." Taehoon said getting up and walking to his room with the twins following him.

"Oppa, when did you get an Xbox 360 in your room?" Minjung asked surprised.

"I've been having it but you two haven't been in my room." Taehoon said turning his computer on.

"But then again we haven't been in Noona's room a lot either. We only go in there for a second then we're shooed out." Minki said slightly frowning.

"Let's go in there and snoop around before she wakes up when we're done with reservations." Taehoon said going online.

"What if she wakes up?" Minki asked.

"She won't. She's like JiYong Hyung. They're both hard to wake up." Taehoon said laughing.

"Isn't that the truth?" They agreed laughing.

Once the laughter died down, Minjung suddenly asked, "Shouldn't we ask YG for permission before we go anywhere?"

"Ah...right..." Taehoon said taking his phone out and calling YG.

"Yoboseyo?" YG answered.

"Yoboseyo, Hyung." Taehoon greeted YG.

"Mm. What do you need?" YG asked.

"Is it okay if we, as in the members of Fate, take Rimi out to the hot springs and spa?"

"Rimi? Ne. Of course. She needs to relax since she's been stressed. Just be back in the dorm before midnight."

"Araso. Kamsahamnida, Hyung." Taehoon thanked YG happily.

"Ne."

"Don't work too hard. Annyeong."

"Mm. Annyeong." YG said hanging up.

After they finished making reservations, they tried to go in your room but just realized that the door was locked.

"Is she still sleeping?" Minjung asked as a paper slipped out from under your door.

"No." Minki read as he picked the paper up.

"What else does it say?" Minjung asked noticing writing on the back.

"I'm going to take a shower. If I notice that you broke in my room, we all are going to practice harder." Taehoon read shakily. "Man...Even when you read it you can hear the seriousness in her voice..."


Don’t you wish you had awesome dongsaengs/Oppas/Unnies like the twins and Taehoon?
I know I do….well just because I want a massage hahahah xD
Comments? Suggestions?